Zygos are a meme Vol. 2

They would have much worse eyes without cheekbones and flatter and more bloated face. Realistically you can't show how they'd look with zero cheekbones.
Their bodies would produce less skin and fat cells. Also in order to see how a certain variable affects the whole equation, you must change only that variable

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Ogee curve is about zygo mass not shape or position. Latter two are more important
Should I get implants for zygo mass if I already have good shape and position? My zygos are visible and give a hollow look in all lightings with all cameras and mirrors

good shape
I wouldn't get implants with a good shape of cheekbones. You may end up botched. Most zygo implants in general looks underwhelming. Shape and position matter more and the mass in your skull can still increase in your early 20s.

I wouldn't get implants with a good shape of cheekbones. You may end up botched. Most zygo implants in general looks underwhelming. Shape and position matter more and the mass in your skull can still increase in your early 20s.
I see, I’m still 20 but my biggest concern is tear trough hollowness and I don’t want fillers there. I’ll need a permanent fix for it since it won’t get better.

Are you sure it won’t look good? I already have hollow cheeks from my low set cheekbones (like Johnny depp). I was wondering if I can make them even Better

trough hollowness and I don’t want fillers
Tear throughs are mostly affected by upper maxillary projection and infraorbitals, not cheekbones. So if that's the case you'd need infras implants

Tear throughs are mostly affected by upper maxillary projection and infraorbitals, not cheekbones. So if that's the case you'd need infras implants
Yeah mine is definitely deficient since I was a kid. Do you know how much infras go for?

In response to @St.TikTokcel and @Mr. President who asked me to post with zygoless morph, so let's take a look how that turns out

View attachment 2505544
View attachment 2505546
View attachment 2505547
View attachment 2505548
View attachment 2505549
View attachment 2505550

And finally the king of zygos himself Vito Basso
View attachment 2505552

>inb4 they descended hard

Zygo experts themselves @BrahminBoss and @arabcelxxx did not notice my flat zygo morphs
View attachment 2505557View attachment 2505558

I used the photos on the right
View attachment 2505559
View attachment 2505560
View attachment 2505564

TL;DR: cheekbones are extremly overrated by PSLers and play a relatively minor role in facial aesthetics. Good zygos are an icing on the cake, not what makes a face attractive
You’re only changing the frontal prominence, without taking into account vertical setness and projection from the side profile.

That would be like me claiming jaw doesn’t matter that much and only morphing the bigonial but not touching the height or mandible length

jfl . you didnt changed other things zygos affect. such low iq post. there is no hope for you and other 29 nigger's iq.

jfl . you didnt changed other things zygos affect. such low iq post. there is no hope for you and other 29 nigger's iq.
>ramirez pfp

• Hmm...
Reactions: Detective
JFL, just morph the zygos down without changing anything else. You need bone mass to stretch out the skin, peoples with literally 0 zygos always look like utter dogshit.

JFL, just morph the zygos down without changing anything else. You need bone mass to stretch out the skin
Dumbass, if I were to do that then I'd change more than their zygos. If we want to know how much the zygos influence psl then we should ONLY change the zygos. Muh skin stretch
peoples with literally 0 zygos always look like utter dogshit.
Sure, utter dogshit

Dumbass, if I were to do that then I'd change more than their zygos. If we want to know how much the zygos influence psl then we should ONLY change the zygos. Muh skin stretch

Sure, utter dogshit
View attachment 2909823 View attachment 2909826View attachment 2909827

Like wtf are you even talking about, are you actually retarded or something? Pitt, Bomer and Dellisola all have enough zygo bonemass. JFL at this thread really, makes no fucking sense in any way.
22k post and still doesn't know shit.

Like wtf are you even talking about, are you actually retarded or something? Pitt, Bomer and Dellisola all have enough zygo bonemass. JFL at this thread really, makes no fucking sense in any way.
22k post and still doesn't know shit.
Get out my thread you stupid subhuman. They all have flat as fuck zygos. If they had any less zygos they would be inverted which isn't compatible with life

• JFL
Reactions: DeformedCell
Get out my thread you stupid subhuman. They all have flat as fuck zygos. If they had any less zygos they would be inverted which isn't compatible with life

Literal inbred that you are, they're not flat, they all have a fucking ogee curve. Dellissola has high set, mid to low bonemass zygo, just enough to give him an ogee curve. Brad Pitt's ones look mid set mid bone mass, but we'll never know since he always looked like a bloated fuck probably because of bruxism. And Bomer has some mid set, mid bonemass ones.

Literal inbred that you are, they're not flat, they all have a fucking ogee curve. Dellissola has high set, mid to low bonemass zygo, just enough to give him an ogee curve. Brad Pitt's ones look mid set mid bone mass, but we'll never know since he always looked like a bloated fuck probably because of bruxism. And Bomer has some mid set, mid bonemass ones.
You are fucking deformed don't call me inbred you little rat. They all have dogshit zygos and if the rest of their faces wasn't great you would recognize it

Literally 0 zygos LOL

Hollow cheeks. Another meme

You'd have to change frontal bone and the maxilla to change FWHR
cope hollow cheeks are halo and jfl that u think they would have them without zygos

Users who are viewing this thread

Back