Zygos are a meme Vol. 2

Morphs don’t matter because Zygos are a big reason the face looks that good in the before… morphing them away doesn’t take away the positive things they did for the face

For example, zygos are a big reason for hollow cheeks and if ur jaw was wider than ur zygos it’ll be very rare to have hollows, yet in ur morphs they still have hollow cheeks even when u change zygos
@cytoplasm this is the truth and u ignored it haha

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Position is determined by maxilla and the frontal bone as it's sandwiched between them. Shape lol, as if or anybody on here knows what good zygo shape is, since you cant even agree on what zygoless is or isnt
Nah I can define what zygoless is, it’s only you who can’t. Reducing already high set and well shaped zygos by one mm doesn’t prove anything

@cytoplasm this is the truth and u ignored it haha
The hollow cheeks of course. Thats what makes a face good looking. If you dont have hollow cheeks, you cant be good looking, right? And read the tldr
Nah I can define what zygoless is, it’s only you who can’t. Reducing already high set and well shaped zygos by one mm doesn’t prove anything
A lot of ppl can't, it seems
7q7w

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49926, Deleted member 16275, Acne Victim and 1 other person
In response to @St.TikTokcel and @Mr. President who asked me to post with zygoless morph, so let's take a look how that turns out

View attachment 2505544
View attachment 2505546
View attachment 2505547
View attachment 2505548
View attachment 2505549
View attachment 2505550

And finally the king of zygos himself Vito Basso
View attachment 2505552

>inb4 they descended hard

Zygo experts themselves @BrahminBoss and @arabcelxxx did not notice my flat zygo morphs
View attachment 2505557View attachment 2505558

I used the photos on the right
View attachment 2505559
View attachment 2505560
View attachment 2505564

TL;DR: cheekbones are extremly overrated by PSLers and play a relatively minor role in facial aesthetics. Good zygos are an icing on the cake, not what makes a face attractive
Unless someone is genuinely zygoless or has really good zygos like de poot or Richard, it won't matter much

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Unless someone is genuinely zygoless or has really good zygos like de poot or Richard, it won't matter much
One of the reasons you're registered here.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
do this same test on people who actually had strong visable zygos.... not just normies with 20 percent body fat

• JFL
The hollow cheeks of course. Thats what makes a face good looking. If you dont have hollow cheeks, you cant be good looking, right? And read the tldr

A lot of ppl can't, it seems
View attachment 2505765View attachment 2505766
No. But your just morphing zygos narrower through a picture for your argument that it doesn't matter. You can't do this because if you change Zygos in someones face, the facial structure, facial fat distribution and overall look significantly changes.

No. But your just morphing zygos narrower through a picture for your argument that it doesn't matter. You can't do this because if you change Zygos in someones face, the facial structure, facial fat distribution and overall look significantly changes.
Doesn't change the facial structure as it's on the periphery of the face. The only argument is fat distribution, but being zygoless doesn't stop you from being lean enough to be GL, as there are "zygoless" GL men like pitt and dellisola. Matt bomer's zygos aren't great either and he still has hollow cheeks in some pics
36c510f0c046b41f4f5720d5393ae532

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and blatonslatt
Doesn't change the facial structure as it's on the periphery of the face. The only argument is fat distribution, but being zygoless doesn't stop you from being lean enough to be GL, as there are "zygoless" GL men like pitt and dellisola. Matt bomer's zygos aren't great either and he still has hollow cheeks in some pics
View attachment 2505823
its just funny to me that you think changing zygos on a picture is the same as actually reducing them in real life and expecting the face to be the same

you made a thread about nothing and this is useless, ur flat out wrong.

pitt has a chipmunk face BECAUSE his zygos arent laterally wide, so yes they do matter because he'd look significantly better with zygos

In response to @St.TikTokcel and @Mr. President who asked me to post with zygoless morph, so let's take a look how that turns out

View attachment 2505544
View attachment 2505546
View attachment 2505547
View attachment 2505548
View attachment 2505549
View attachment 2505550

View attachment 2505552

Zygo experts themselves @BrahminBoss and @arabcelxxx did not notice my flat zygo morphs

View attachment 2505559
View attachment 2505560
View attachment 2505564

TL;DR: cheekbones are extremly overrated by PSLers and play a relatively minor role in facial aesthetics. Good zygos are an icing on the cake, not what makes a face attractive
It does have an effect on the face especially your fwhr. Removing some width from their cheekbones does decrease their attractiveness, but they are that attractive because they have mostly positive features. Unless the feature affects mutiple parts of the face, removing one good feature won’t have that much impact.

its just funny to me that you think changing zygos on a picture is the same as actually reducing them in real life and expecting the face to be the same

you made a thread about nothing and this is useless, ur flat out wrong.
I am not wrong. I reduced the size of the zygos by a large amount and it basically made no difference, whereas morphing the jaw narrow will make an obvious one. The only thing that could change is how the skin would sit on top of it, but again there is no reason to think you can't be lean enough
pitt has a chipmunk face BECAUSE his zygos arent laterally wide, so yes they do matter because he'd look significantly better with zygos
He has no zygos and is still very good looking. If he had no jaw he'd be incel. Again read the TL;DR, what i'm trying to say is in comparison to other facial bones they are insanely overrated

bad morph
zygos also affect how you age

And good features come in packages and influence each other. Cheekbones is just one part of that puzzle.

• +1
Reactions: Yuhbwoynadia and Mr. President
everything is a meme in psl community

Is it real or just cope that mewing affects zygos and cheeks
yeah nigga, mewing gave me richard ramirez level of zygos

I am not wrong. I reduced the size of the zygos by a large amount and it basically made no difference, whereas morphing the jaw narrow will make an obvious one. The only thing that could change is how the skin would sit on top of it, but again there is no reason to think you can't be lean enough

He has no zygos and is still very good looking. If he had no jaw he'd be incel. Again read the TL;DR, what i'm trying to say is in comparison to other facial bones they are insanely overrated
It made no difference because you can’t change how the zygos actually effect their face through a morph 😂😂😂

Ur acting borderline autistic bro

• +1
Reactions: Bushman
It made no difference because you can’t change how the zygos actually effect their face through a morph 😂😂😂

Ur acting borderline autistic bro
Buddy i annihilated his zygos as much as i could and it barely made a difference. If they were as important as you say they are then it would be clear and obvious even in shitty morphs. Also you convenietly ignored the "zygoless" pitt and bomer and how they are still chads regardless
Lmao he still has zygos
This forum can't even agree on what zygoless is or isn't. Yet claims zygos are end all and be all of facial aesthetics

Buddy i annihilated his zygos as much as i could and it barely made a difference. If they were as important as you say they are then it would be clear and obvious even in shitty morphs. Also you convenietly ignored the "zygoless" pitt and bomer and how they are still chads regardless

This forum can't even agree on what zygoless is or isn't. Yet claims zygos are end all and be all of facial aesthetics
DO YOU FUCKING READ SENTENCES YOU AUTISTIC LITTLE INCEL? CHANGING HIS ZYGOS THROUGH A PICTURE MEANS NOTHING CAUSE ZYGOS EFFECT THE ENTIRE FACE, YOU CANT CHANGE THE EFFECT OF ZYGOS BY MORPHING THEM NARROWER LMAOOO

DO YOU FUCKING READ SENTENCES YOU AUTISTIC LITTLE INCEL? CHANGING HIS ZYGOS THROUGH A PICTURE MEANS NOTHING CAUSE ZYGOS EFFECT THE ENTIRE FACE, YOU CANT CHANGE THE EFFECT OF ZYGOS BY MORPHING THEM NARROWER LMAOOO
How do zygos effect his entire face you autistic moron, other the how the skin sits on top of it. You probably don't even know what zygomatic bone is, retard

Muh affects the entire heckin face, bro
3f73b68e d339 4c0f 84cb f406892d08d6

It’s almost as if all features matter…

You changed the prominence at the zygomatic arch but not at the temporal process. Basically you reduced face width but kept the bone support at the front of the face and the hollow cheeks. Realistically they would look much worse without big zygos.

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
It’s almost as if all features matter…
Read the tldr
thats the joke
He's zygoless. Forum told me so
You changed the prominence at the zygomatic arch but not at the temporal process. Basically you reduced face width but kept the bone support at the front of the face and the hollow cheeks. Realistically they would look much worse without big zygos.
Again the hollow cheeks don't matter, they are not necessary for good looks, and not having good zygos doesn't stop you from having hollow cheeks (matt bomer), or not being lean enough for your other bones to pop

Also, so what if I hadn't changed the temporal process? How much of the bonemass did i reduce there, 50%, probably more. Imagine doing the same to the jaw, maxilla or the frontal bone, 100% incel if that happens. If zygos were as important as you think they are crushing them like i have should have a significant effect. Jaw, maxilla, frontal bone>>>>>zygos, which makes common sense as they are on the peirphery of the face and are low in bonemass

Jfl, Pitt has zygos, its just his fucking jaw is so big it makes it look like he doesnt, temples as well

Hollow cheeks. Another meme
Hallow cheeks are no joke dude. I literally ascended and I think pubertymaxxing at 17 idk but I look like I have more bones now. Hallow cheeks is everything although I don't like to be extremely lean because I look like dead so I bloat myself with lotta carbs and salt and shit
Me before hallow cheeks

And after. And more zygos visible.

Hallow cheeks are no joke dude. I literally ascended and I think pubertymaxxing at 17 idk but I look like I have more bones now. Hallow cheeks is everything although I don't like to be extremely lean because I look like dead so I bloat myself with lotta carbs and salt and shit
Me before hallow cheeks

And after. And more zygos visible.

What was the bf % change in before and after?

What was the bf % change in before and after?
Before I don't know but I have photos. Probably 22%+ I'm around 15-14% my face just get super lean fast so my shoulded and others part but I can't have abs. Might post more photos later if you want.

Before I don't know but I have photos. Probably 22%+ I'm around 15-14% my face just get super lean fast so my shoulded and others part but I can't have abs. Might post more photos later if you want.
Send body pics in dm, both before n after i can assess bf% decently well

Jfl, Pitt has zygos, its just his fucking jaw is so big it makes it look like he doesnt, temples as well
He has zygos just like any other healthy human being does. Zygoless here refers to the fact his zygos are flat and lack projection
Gettyimages 50822842

Half the forum would call him zygoless

He has zygos just like any other healthy human being does. Zygoless here refers to the fact his zygos are flat and lack projection
View attachment 2505962
Half the forum would call him zygoless
Projection is not as important as people say
imo, the width it gives the face and just general angularity. And u pick an exception to prove the rule. Above guy was right, u cant just reduce width like that, irl it would change so much more if they hadnt been there. And lets not talk how pitt barely has 1.9 fwhr and even a slight change would affect his looks significantly, same with other people. Also lateral projection is more important than forward ( which basically gives ogee curve )

Projection is not as important as people say
imo, the width it gives the face and just general angularity. And u pick an exception to prove the rule. Above guy was right, u cant just reduce width like that, irl it would change so much more if they hadnt been there. And lets not talk how pitt barely has 1.9 fwhr and even a slight change would affect his looks significantly, same with other people. Also lateral projection is more important than forward ( which basically gives ogee curve )
In my last thread i flatened vito basso's ogee curve which made him better looking (he'd look best in between, with an ogee curve but not such a large one)

If lateral projection wasnt important, why does everyone bring up the likes of ramirez, basso, kortajarena etc. Who have it when discussing good zygos? The height of zygos is determined by the maxilla and the frontal bone as it's sandwiched between them

Ah yes because the entirety of the effect of the zygomatic bones on facial structure can be determined by slightly narrowing them on photoshop
Reduce the jaw width in photoshop and see the effect

In my last thread i flatened vito basso's ogee curve which made him better looking (he'd look best in between, with an ogee curve but not such a large one)

If lateral projection wasnt important, why does everyone bring up the likes of ramirez, basso, kortajarena etc. Who have it when discussing good zygos? The height of zygos is determined by the maxilla and the frontal bone as it's sandwiched between them
Because in this forum too much = the best when its certainly false JFL, also ramirez and jon k both have medium set cheekbones which are not ideal. Take a look at someone like Chico, O pry or Bomers and u see how high set their cheekbones are which IMO is more important than huge mass

Attachments

• 56993BEA-9885-4445-B5C1-9489A90D10D4.jpeg
    56993BEA-9885-4445-B5C1-9489A90D10D4.jpeg
    93.2 KB · Views: 0
Because in this forum too much = the best when its certainly false JFL, also ramirez and jon k both have medium set cheekbones which are not ideal. Take a look at someone like Chico, O pry or Bomers and u see how high set their cheekbones are which IMO is more important than huge mass
According to @BrahminBoss ramirez has high set zygos. So really people here can't even agree on a single property of the zygomatic bone

Regardless how high set zygos are is determined by the maxilla and the frontal bone as it's sandwiched between them
3f73b68e d339 4c0f 84cb f406892d08d6

As far as bomer, he's pretty much zygoless
Stock photo los angeles oct matt bomer arriving to in time los angeles premiere on october in
Rs 600x600 140109194921 600Matt Bomer HBO Winter TCA Pasadenams010914

Yet has the hollow cheeks
76d6e8a220ccdf5a87cf8caef456a042
36c510f0c046b41f4f5720d5393ae532

According to @BrahminBoss ramirez has high set zygos. So really people here can't even agree on a single property of the zygomatic bone
View attachment 2506040

Regardless how high set zygos are is determined by the maxilla and the frontal bone as it's sandwiched between them
View attachment 2506042

As far as bomer, he's pretty much zygoless
View attachment 2506045View attachment 2506046
Yet has the hollow cheeks
View attachment 2506047View attachment 2506048
What some org user says doesnt matter lol, u can see it urself, and bomers cheekbones and many other models have lateral projection but not forward, hence lacking the ogee curve. And idk in what university ramirez has high cheekbones, sean does tho. High cheekbones are very modelesque trait and u can see it on women supermodels 99% of the time ( theyre near the eye )

Attachments

• 700FD0C2-EC5B-4A09-9547-A73E0FB44774.jpeg
    700FD0C2-EC5B-4A09-9547-A73E0FB44774.jpeg
    292.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 1575CA9E-6EED-40A0-B039-E793C8F160E0.jpeg
    1575CA9E-6EED-40A0-B039-E793C8F160E0.jpeg
    122.7 KB · Views: 0
All you did is narrow the zygos.

What some org user says doesnt matter lol
Well you are a .org user too
u can see it urself, and bomers cheekbones and many other models have lateral projection but not forward, hence lacking the ogee curve. And idk in what university ramirez has high cheekbones, sean does tho. High cheekbones are very modelesque trait and u can see it on women supermodels 99% of the time ( theyre near the eye )
This seems picture dependent. I'm sure you can find pics where you can draw the same line for ramirez as well. And again it's the maxilla and frontal bone that determine the "setness" of the zygo, if such a thing even exists since you guys cant seem to agree upon it
All you did is narrow the zygos.
Ok so lateral projection of the bone doesnt matter, forward projection of the bone doesnt matter, what is high and low set is completely arbitrary, who is zygoless and who isnt also is. You guys are just digging yourself into a hole with each passing comment

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Ok so lateral projection of the bone doesnt matter, forward projection of the bone doesnt matter, what is high and low set is completely arbitrary, who is zygoless and who isnt also is. You guys are just digging yourself into a hole with each passing comment
I have extreme lateral projection of the zygos, they laterally project like no other. However I wouldn't say I have good zygos. I still have minimal hollow cheeks, not much ogee curve, etc.

• +1
You removed the lateral projection of thier zygos but not their anterior projection. But agreed zygos dont make or break a face but ther are essential to be 9+

You removed the lateral projection of thier zygos but not their anterior projection. But agreed zygos dont make or break a face but ther are essential to be 9+
I did the anterior projection in my last thread

Also bomer has pretty bad zygos. I'm trying to find pics at any angle where they are really visible and it's rare. Despite that he has hollow cheeks
Also there's guys like chico, dellisola, pitt, somerhalder (according to the forum at least) who dont have zygos but many would argue they indeed 9s

The issue if this post is that you are ignoring the effect of zygo mass on facial soft tissue traction, for example when surgeons place filler on old people zygo is rejuvenates thought soft tissue traction. Without that taken into account, zygos alone do not indeed affect PSL that much, unless we are talking about specific cases, for ex if a certain face needs feminizing for balance then getting zygos wider than jaw would indeed increase facial harmony, or in the opposite direction, if a face looks too feminized and needs masculine effect, shaving zygos to get the jaw = zigos width ratio would be beneficial.
Tbh I would say Tyler Maher looks much better in your morph without the big zygos, he looks more conventionally attractive and harmonic, smaller zygos actually increased his rating.

View attachment 2505544
View attachment 2505546
View attachment 2505547
View attachment 2505548
View attachment 2505549
View attachment 2505550

View attachment 2505552

View attachment 2505559
View attachment 2505560
View attachment 2505564

just do unrealistic morphs that ignore face structure changes to prove your false point theory

just do unrealistic morphs that ignore face structure changes to prove your false point theory
Whats unrealistic about them. And this thread and its responses have proven my point perfectly. Zygocopers can't even agree upon a single property of the bone, or who is zygoless and who isn't even inside their own mind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
@RealSurgerymax thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and cytoplasm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back