Zygos bonesmashing tips + aspirin

T

trucelngacoping

Iron
Joined
Dec 12, 2025
Posts
19
Reputation
2
I’ve been looking into bonesmashing mainly for the zygomatic area and want to hear from people who have actually done it for a while.

What are some things you wish you knew before starting, especially for the zygos? I’m interested in people’s experiences with healing, swelling, how long changes took to become noticeable, and anything that helped them avoid problems.

I’ve also seen aspirin mentioned a lot in bonesmashing discussions, especially around bruising/hematomas and the healing process. If anyone has researched or experimented with that, I’m interested in the reasoning behind it and what people have actually noticed.

Would also be interested in any lesser-known tips, experiences, or research related to zygomatic bonesmashing that isn’t usually discussed in the basic guides.

Not looking for a beginner explanation of what bonesmashing is. Mainly looking for actual experience, useful tips, and information about aspirin in the context of it.
 
  • +1
Reactions: yahgamy
Solution
AleksandR12
I’ve been looking into bonesmashing mainly for the zygomatic area and want to hear from people who have actually done it for a while.

What are some things you wish you knew before starting, especially for the zygos? I’m interested in people’s experiences with healing, swelling, how long changes took to become noticeable, and anything that helped them avoid problems.

I’ve also seen aspirin mentioned a lot in bonesmashing discussions, especially around bruising/hematomas and the healing process. If anyone has researched or experimented with that, I’m interested in the reasoning behind it and what people have actually noticed.

Would also be interested in any lesser-known tips, experiences, or research related to zygomatic...
I’ve been looking into bonesmashing mainly for the zygomatic area and want to hear from people who have actually done it for a while.

What are some things you wish you knew before starting, especially for the zygos? I’m interested in people’s experiences with healing, swelling, how long changes took to become noticeable, and anything that helped them avoid problems.

I’ve also seen aspirin mentioned a lot in bonesmashing discussions, especially around bruising/hematomas and the healing process. If anyone has researched or experimented with that, I’m interested in the reasoning behind it and what people have actually noticed.

Would also be interested in any lesser-known tips, experiences, or research related to zygomatic bonesmashing that isn’t usually discussed in the basic guides.

Not looking for a beginner explanation of what bonesmashing is. Mainly looking for actual experience, useful tips, and information about aspirin in the context of it.
tbh i dont know anything about aspirin

but here is a bs guide = https://looksmax.org/threads/everyt...-high-effort-over-for-anti-bs-iqlets.2229660/

If it helped I'd appreciate if u could mark as a solution:p
proxy.png
 
  • +1
Reactions: trucelngacoping
Solution

Similar threads

afitb0726
Replies
12
Views
38
jorraoo
jorraoo
J
Replies
5
Views
55
Joe0109
J
T
Replies
11
Views
56
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
iv4nnn
Replies
2
Views
5
iv4nnn
iv4nnn
O
Replies
8
Views
57
ascendboiz
ascendboiz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top