Zyzz is such lifefuel

@ropemaxx bro you can easily have a physique same or even better than zyzz if you train/diet properly and consinstently even if you have a little bellow average genes
No you cant. His physique is over the top, his genetics are godlike and he took roids

GL getting 5-6% bodyfat while having that muscle mass. not gonna happen for 99% of lifters

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse
Bro exactly, the only reason people will say this is because Zyzz was on roids. But roids only speeded up the process for him. He attained the physique he had in 2011 under only 3 years. Now, if he was training hard NATURALLY for 6 years he'd look pretty much the same. It's just gonna take a hell of a lot longer than it took for Zyzz to attain his physique naturally. Also, Zyzz was modelling his body, not just training every single muscle. That's why he looks natty even on roids. He wanted to look aesthetic, not monster big
Sorry but genetics play too big of a factor for people to get a 10/10 body
Its extremely bluepilled to think you will get a 10/10 body by gymming and doing everything right. Its fucking cringe really

Its so funny because whenever i hear a guy saying zyzz is naturally achievable, they always look like 40% as good
Remember his pictures are not taken in perfect lightning or anything. He had that physique waking up, 24/7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and Deleted member 8846
No you cant. His physique is over the top, his genetics are godlike and he took roids

GL getting 5-6% bodyfat while having that muscle mass. not gonna happen for 99% of lifters
lmfao 5-6% bf? are you stupid? this is 5% lmfao

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 8846 and RoundHouse
sry but ur name gives off Ldar vibes. But who cares if you can't look like him naturally? I say he's lifefuel because he did something incredible with his scrawny garbage physique and turned it into a really great one. Just because you can't look exactly like Zyzz doesn't mean you can't be inspired by him and want to achieve your top physique level that you can with your genetics.
Im inspired by him aswell. Dont get me wrong. But in general i dont follow roiders and aspire to look like a roider. Its just gonna be dissapointing. How bluepilled are you to deny this?

Priority #1 Get a lean
2# gain muscle

you can look great if you have good genetics but dont expect to have a 10/10 body. wtf?

Zyzz, Laid and Seid (90% of time- except when he was prepping for mr olympia) achievable natty.

• +1
Reactions: Stuntedchad and Madhate
Just shows how retarded this forum is, and proves what I said before. People are just lazy and wanna rot, especially on this forum. HE SAYS THAT ZYZZ IS 5% BODYFAT JFLLLLL
5% bodyfat is literally monster level.
Zyzz was 10-11%.
Dont get stuck on 1 word. I dont think he is 10-11%. You probably listen too much to coach greg? He is literally fucking shredded to the bone. Not like a stagebodybuilder freak. But he is fucking shredded. When was the last time you ever saw a guy that shredded with abs and obliques, adonis belt popping like that on a beach or something, AND he was natty?

How do you know im lazy? Did you know all i do is gym and eat in a calorie deficiet to achieve a great physique? Im literally as non lazy as you can get when it comes to this. Is it so bad that i say i dont think your gonna look like a roider? Okay..

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
Sorry but genetics play too big of a factor for people to get a 10/10 body
Its extremely bluepilled to think you will get a 10/10 body by gymming and doing everything right. Its fucking cringe really

Its so funny because whenever i hear a guy saying zyzz is naturally achievable, they always look like 40% as good
Remember his pictures are not taken in perfect lightning or anything. He had that physique waking up, 24/7
Bhai. Zyzz wasn't even big at all really for someone on roids. If I were to actually get a gym membership and bulk up i'd get the same mass as him easily if I trained for a couple of months.

Kyle Green is a roidhead monster that is UNATTAINABLE NATTY
1d26959c9f812286390888b0eff2eef2

But this? I would literally not even classify this as a bodybuilder physique but more of a very athletic physique. It looks a lot more attainable BECAUSE IT IS
01rr12ud21k31

The amount of cope is unfathomable

• +1
Z
Zyzz, Laid and Seid (90% of time- except when he was prepping for mr olympia) achievable natty.
Zyzz physique is achievable for almost anyone natty.
Laid too, though his strength levels are insane and his waist is also tiny, that's why he looks bigger.
Jeff Seid tho is a different breed, I also think he is natty BUT he has ELITE genetics, his physique is unattainable by 99% people. Most people need to take gear EVEN with hard work to look like him.

Dont get stuck on 1 word. I dont think he is 10-11%. You probably listen too much to coach greg? He is literally fucking shredded to the bone. Not like a stagebodybuilder freak. But he is fucking shredded. When was the last time you ever saw a guy that shredded with abs and obliques, adonis belt popping like that on a beach or something, AND he was natty?

How do you know im lazy? Did you know all i do is gym and eat in a calorie deficiet to achieve a great physique? Im literally as non lazy as you can get when it comes to this. Is it so bad that i say i dont think your gonna look like a roider? Okay..
01rr12ud21k31

This is 10%.
Also If you don't think this is achievable natty you haven't trained for more than 1 year seriously.
And you're just gonna rot for life, never achieving anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
Damn this is literally a bluepilled forum
Just put hard work and you will look like a 10/10 bro
David laid physique is possible natty in just 4-5 years of lifting bro :soy::soy:

View attachment 763916

This is 10%.
Also If you don't think this is achievable natty you haven't trained for more than 1 year seriously.
And you're just gonna rot for life, never achieving anything
Im putting more effort in to the gym than you. So dont come here with those cringe arguments.

I think most people can get a good physique, but it depends heavily on genetics. You seriously think you can get a 10/10 physique without good genetics? Am i reading reddit or something?

Im putting more effort in to the gym than you. So dont come here with those cringe arguments.

I think most people can get a good physique, but it depends heavily on genetics. You seriously think you can get a 10/10 physique without good genetics? Am i reading reddit or something?
Ok, so what do you think is PEAK natty? Average genetics ofc.

Z

Zyzz physique is achievable for almost anyone natty.
Laid too, though his strength levels are insane and his waist is also tiny, that's why he looks bigger.
Jeff Seid tho is a different breed, I also think he is natty BUT he has ELITE genetics, his physique is unattainable by 99% people. Most people need to take gear EVEN with hard work to look like him.

It's a combination of elite muscle-building genetics and good insertions. Tbh most people can't look like Zyzz, Laid or Seid not because of muscle-building but poor insertions. Laid and Zyzz have an FFMI of 22. I have been training natty for almost 2 years now and have an FFMI of 22. Max FFMI achievable natty is 25. Seid is near 26 at his competition peak. I reckon he has elite genetics + maybe takes something small on the side like a sarm...

• +1

JFL "muh gym effort" you sound like someone who busts his ass at the gym for hours and then doesn't EAT enough at all. You gotta eat insanely big if you wanna put on serious mass, but you said you were in a caloric deficit (which you shouldn't be in until after you've bulked up) so yeah...

It's a combination of elite muscle-building genetics and good insertions. Tbh most people can't look like Zyzz, Laid or Seid not because of muscle-building but poor insertions. Laid and Zyzz have an FFMI of 22. I have been training natty for almost 2 years now and have an FFMI of 22. Max FFMI achievable natty is 25. Seid is near 26 at his competition peak. I reckon he has elite genetics + maybe takes something small on the side like a sarm...
Yeah, Zyzz and David have good insertions.
Meanwhile Jeff has good insertions AND muscle building genetics, which makes him godlike.
Also don't stress about FFMI tbh, since it doesn't take into account bodyfat%.
For example when I was dirtybulked I had an ffmi of 27

Yeah, Zyzz and David have good insertions.
Meanwhile Jeff has good insertions AND muscle building genetics, which makes him godlike.
Also don't stress about FFMI tbh, since it doesn't take into account bodyfat%.
For example when I was dirtybulked I had an ffmi of 27

It does take into bf% from my understanding.

I used these stats to reach results:

Zyzz: 1.85m, 11% bf, 88kg
David Laid: 1.88m, 9% bf, 88kg
Me: 1.83m, 12% bf, 85kg
Seid: 1.77m, 8% bf, 88kg

Are you sure you got a score of 27? 15% bf you need abs in overhead lighting, 12% you need abs visible in neutral lighting, sub 10% you need to be very vascular...

JFL "muh gym effort" you sound like someone who busts his ass at the gym for hours and then doesn't EAT enough at all. You gotta eat insanely big if you wanna put on serious mass, but you said you were in a caloric deficit (which you shouldn't be in until after you've bulked up) so yeah...
No it was just a response to someone calling my a lazy ass. We guys probably have 95% in common to this topic anyway.
Im inspired as hell to look like a chiseled god too. But i would pick a natty to inspire to, how can i expect to look like a roid user?? Seems unhealthy and a road to severe body dysmorphia

It does take into bf% from my understanding.

View attachment 763942

I used these stats to reach results:

Zyzz: 1.85m, 11% bf, 88kg
David Laid: 1.88m, 9% bf, 88kg
Me: 1.83m, 12% bf, 85kg
Seid: 1.77m, 8% bf, 88kg

Are you sure you got a score of 27? 15% bf you need abs in overhead lighting, 12% you need abs visible in neutral lighting, sub 10% you need to be very vascular...
Yeah, I confused BMI and FFMI, my bad JFL.
Also, can you send a physique pic, you're really impressive at 12% 85 kg at 6'. Wanna see what you look like

Ok, so what do you think is PEAK natty? Average genetics ofc.
With average genetics most natties who lean down usually look like this
Built with science jeremy ethier

Its good, but not breathtaking like zyzz.
I dont know if kinobody is natty but if he is, it has to be the peak. Good luck getting his shoulders natty. Ive seen guys who OHP his weights but their shoulders are like 50% of his size so
Greg ogallagher products min

I just see too many people saying you can easily look like this natty
49cc05b662b8bfbd

B2row50ncx131

"What? They dont even have that much muscle, its possible! Natty achievable in 3-4 years :soy: "

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Kmscurry, Deleted member 7776 and 3 others
View attachment 763951

View attachment 763957
View attachment 763960
"What? They dont even have that much muscle, its possible! Natty achievable in 3-4 years :soy: "
Top guy actually has the same amount of muscle as Zyzz did.
Except he has worse insertions which is why he looks worse.
Bottom guy is a roider.
David Laid DOES have good insertions but his amount of muscle (in weight) is achievable natty.

Top guy actually has the same amount of muscle as Zyzz did.
Except he has worse insertions which is why he looks worse.
Bottom guy is a roider.
David Laid DOES have good insertions but his amount of muscle (in weight) is achievable natty.
So where are the naturals who look like david laid? Where are they
WHy are all the examples of god tier physiques from roiders?

Ryan reynolds workout upper body
This seems naturally achievable tbh. Some will say he is small but he is aesthetic as fuck. Girls drool over shredded bodies like that

So where are the naturals who look like david laid? Where are they
WHy are all the examples of god tier physiques from roiders?

View attachment 763986 This seems naturally achievable tbh. Some will say he is small but he is aesthetic as fuck. Girls drool over shredded bodies like that
THIS IS ATTAINABLE NATTY BHAI
Matthew McConaughey fitness before transformation 2212223

THIS IS ATTAINABLE NATTY BHAI
View attachment 764003
:feelswhat:
im so sorry for breaking your bluepilled bubble and tell you that you wont look like david laid, zyzz or jon skywalker. so sorry maybe i shouyld have let you cope in peace
@Colvin76 thoughts? am i the bluepilled one here?
is zyzz, david laid and jon skywalker natty achievable in a few years ? :soy::soy::soy:

View attachment 763951
I dont know if kinobody is natty but if he is, it has to be the peak. Good luck getting his shoulders natty. Ive seen guys who OHP his weights but their shoulders are like 50% of his size so
View attachment 763976

View attachment 763957
View attachment 763960
Okay but david laid isn't as big as zyzz, I've been training for only 2 years natty so far, I was even a bit inconsistent 1st year and I still look pretty close to him:
David laid pill

I'll try to cut bf to 8-9% and develop better lower chest, traps and in a year I might look as good as him, but anyways I'm probably 70% close to my natural limit, so when I get to 80-90% I'll look as good as him naturally, but as i said, Zyzz is bigger(at his peak), so looking as good as him natty imo is impossible

Since I have pretty good genetics I might come somewhat close to that level but I won't look as good cuz when you are roiding your muscles just have different look

Here's a peak natty vs roider for example:
1gpmhmfwdsq21.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
:feelswhat:
im so sorry for breaking your bluepilled bubble and tell you that you wont look like david laid, zyzz or jon skywalker. so sorry maybe i shouyld have let you cope in peace
@Colvin76 thoughts? am i the bluepilled one here?
is zyzz, david laid and jon skywalker natty achievable in a few years ? :soy::soy::soy:
Alright fine I think you're a dumbkunt if you don't even acknowledge that you can look like kinobody natty
IMG 9239

Also what you said earlier about Zyzz always looking that good as in the pics we posted is absolute cope. Pretty much every ripped dude ever will always look bad in bad lighting, good insertions or not, you won't be able to see the definition
4uHpz oOyd095SfUSNQ0fWjqZEzcdfFRNAnKCD1xaZM

Okay but david laid isn't as big as zyzz, I've been training for only 2 years natty so far, I was even a bit inconsistent 1st year and I still look pretty close to him:
View attachment 764025
I'll try to cut bf to 8-9% and develop better lower chest, traps and in a year I might look as good as him, but anyways I'm probably 70% close to my natural limit, so when I get to 80-90% I'll look as good as him naturally, but as i said, Zyzz is bigger(at his peak), so looking as
You have great shoulders and upper body developdment. You just need to drop a shit ton of body fat.
But notice the difference in his abs and adonis belt. It looks mind blowing compared to yours.

Good luck tho you have impressive upper body development but you dont look anywhere close to david laid wtf are u talking about :LOL:

• JFL
Reactions: gymislife
Alright fine I think you're a dumbkunt if you don't even acknowledge that you can look like kinobody natty
View attachment 764048

Also what you said earlier about Zyzz always looking that good as in the pics we posted is absolute cope. Pretty much every ripped dude ever will always look bad in bad lighting, good insertions or not, you won't be able to see the definition
View attachment 764054
Honestly how long have you been training for? Any experienced gym guy who is natty would laugh in my face if i said david laid is natty

Yet we havnt seen anyone look close to those guys. Genetics are deciding factor if you will look amazing or not. Thats just the truth
Without naturally wide shoulders and small waist, you will never look "amazing"

• JFL
Reactions: gymislife
Honestly how long have you been training for? Any experienced gym guy who is natty would laugh in my face if i said david laid is natty

Yet we havnt seen anyone look close to those guys. Genetics are deciding factor if you will look amazing or not. Thats just the truth
Without naturally wide shoulders and small waist, you will never look "amazing"
I'm not even claiming Laid is natty tf are u on about kunt

Capture

Zyzz was giving off framecel vibes before getting ripped, Imo you can absolutely look great as long as you have average frame wtf?

I'm not even claiming Laid is natty tf are u on about kunt

View attachment 764080

Zyzz was giving off framecel vibes before getting ripped, Imo you can absolutely look great as long as you have average frame wtf?
Thats what you dont realize. Zyzz was a hardcore ectomorph. His photos before he took roids are blackpilling as fuck.
You claimed physiques like davids are easily achieved natty because "they dont have that much muscle mass"
meanwhile they are extremely lean and muscles pop out like crazy. Dont forget roids make it easier for you to get lean.

Seems like most of you guys here think getting that low body fat is easy. Its 50% of the battle

Yeah, I confused BMI and FFMI, my bad JFL.
Also, can you send a physique pic, you're really impressive at 12% 85 kg at 6'. Wanna see what you look like

Took these just now... so no pump.

Big back, big shoulders and big ribcage are my strong points, poor chest insertion + smaller wrists are my weak points...

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

• Love it
Reactions: RoundHouse and Madhate
nah there are pics of him slaying even when he was skinny
He didn't slay, he was just a extrovert how approached many girls, also his gf at that time looked like a fat pig. Yeah, he wasn't a virign but most normie guys can easily slay landwhales. He wasn't a real slayer.

• +1
Anyone who claims that Zyzz physique is attainable naturally is a low IQ retard who has 0 clue about bodybuilding. Yeah, just be 6'1 105kg 8% bf. Soooo easy naturally

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel and RoundHouse
@ropemaxx
@RoundHouse
2 Years only? You sure you aren't exaggarating? You look good asf for only 2 years natty
God damn his insertions are almost identical to mine im mirin him ngl

• +1
Anyone who claims that Zyzz physique is attainable naturally is a low IQ retard who has 0 clue about bodybuilding. Yeah, just be 6'1 105kg 8% bf. Soooo easy naturally
Darkbluecel moment

@EverythingMattersCel is lifefuel
Pls share if you have experience on tinder with posting that body?
Since you actually have a good physique, make a guide or something unlike those other 25% body fat guys making guides while looking like chit

Thats what you dont realize. Zyzz was a hardcore ectomorph. His photos before he took roids are blackpilling as fuck.
You claimed physiques like davids are easily achieved natty because "they dont have that much muscle mass"
meanwhile they are extremely lean and muscles pop out like crazy. Dont forget roids make it easier for you to get lean.

Seems like most of you guys here think getting that low body fat is easy. Its 50% of the battle
I've claimed no such thing, you are confusing me with some other user here. I don't think Laid is achievable natty, he looks too cut to have big muscles at the same time. Zyzz however, looks completely attainable natty, but it will take longer. I'm obviously speaking if you are average, if you are an utter framecel it's fucking over and you have my permission to LDAR. But most users here are probably not highly estrogenic cattle with hips wider than the moons circumference.

Speaking of frames, Zyzz always gets credit for his wide frame, but as you say he was an ectomorph when he was young and in his old photos we got to see his exact bone structure pretty much (because he was so insanely thin & skinny). So yeah, I definitely don't think the guy has an amazing frame, just average and then roided up to above average (bigger lats + shoulders gives you a bigger looking frame obviously, so you're not destined for failure just because you think your clavicle length isn't 2.0 meters). Jeff Seid is a better example of a great frame, the dude has an ELITE frame + Elite muscle insertions & muscle building genetics.

30954372ed28f61481c9ca5bcf80fa93
75ed1a68cc3a6d2b7d5a161e5a1d8a0a  aesthetics bodybuilding bodybuilding fitness

Also, you have to take into account posing when looking at the frames of people. You can clearly see how much smaller Zyzz's frame is in motion in old videos of him.

Just take a look at this, Zyzz holding weights like Jeff is in the pic above, he's clearly no way near his frame size

We're all gonna make it brahs

• JFL
Zyzz was never a Chad, but the reason why he was so successful is because although he had an ugly face, he had a very good body and he was charming with women because he had a cool confident personality to go with that muscular ripped physique which made him a very interesting guy.

Of course, confidence won't save a fat guy but for normies, it helps a lot, especially if they have a muscular physique. High self confidence is what gives you a charming personality that make you sound interesting. The reason why some guys are shy or unable to talk to women isn't because they have nothing interesting to say, but because they are so scared and lack self confidence that they are unable to say what they want.

Blue pilled advice about confidence is true but only when you are at least at the normie level and only outside of the high school environment, so in the real world.

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse, gaymidget, Deleted member 8846 and 1 other person
Zyzz was never a Chad, but the reason why he was so successful is because although he had an ugly face, he had a very good body and he was charming with women because he had a cool confident personality to go with that muscular ripped physique which made him a very interesting guy.

Of course, confidence won't save a fat guy but for normies, it helps a lot, especially if they have a muscular physique. High self confidence is what gives you a charming personality that make you sound interesting. The reason why some guys are shy or unable to talk to women isn't because they have nothing interesting to say, but because they are so scared and lack self confidence that they are unable to say what they want.

Blue pilled advice about confidence is true but only when you are at least at the normie level and only outside of the high school environment, so in the real world.
Delusion if you actually think his face is ugly lmao, clearly above average bone structure. Bad pheno, sure but his bone structure saves him

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry
no gym for your face

Delusion if you actually think his face is ugly lmao, clearly above average bone structure. Bad pheno, sure but his bone structure saves him
He has a shit phenotype, I know tons of ethnics who are better looking than he was. He was extremely ugly, guys just worship him because of what he accomplished.

Zyzz looks good. I just don't like his hair tbh. looks dumb af and would look better with a different style