Zyzz is such lifefuel

You can't even get Zyzz more 'natty' looking physique, you just can't, not at least with 50-80% percentile genetics, the cope here and the amount of retards that never set a foot on a gym is beyond astonishing.

I've been training for 4 years and my physique is not even close. I can even post my photos, of me with a pump, my height is similar to his and it's a different universe. As soon as he hoped on gear he exploded.

• +1
Reactions: gymislife and gaymidget
He has a shit phenotype, I know tons of ethnics who are better looking than he was. He was extremely ugly, guys just worship him because of what he accomplished.
Pheno isn't everything. His bone structure was legit chad-tier.

Zyzz looks good. I just don't like his hair tbh. looks dumb af and would look better with a different style
You gotta remember he had that hair back when he was alive 2008 - 2011. Back then that fuckboy hairstyle was very popular even faggot bieber had it

@ropemaxx
@RoundHouse
2 Years only? You sure you aren't exaggarating? You look good asf for only 2 years natty

Nope... in fact less than 2 years. I started Feb 2019. I used to swim competitively and I would say I have always had a big frame for my age + found it easy to put on muscle. I actually got the nickname of "chest" in school because of big ribcage making my chest stick out...

Tbh, I don't even do a proper program... bro-split. For year 1 I went 3x a week: biceps + shoulders, chest + triceps and back + a bit of legs.

Now I go 4x a week because my chest is lacking and I want to get a stronger bench. In terms of reps I go for volume on isolation movements and heavy + low reps for compound stuff.

In terms of lifting strength:

220kg deadlift, 120kg bench (working on it), around 80kg ohp, weighted chins bw + 40kg for 7 reps and I don't squat but I'm going to start squatting soon because deadlifts seem to be my natural lift and I want to get super strong at them...

In terms of diet... I have been pretty strict for the past year or so. Although during covid and when I was at home for uni holidays I just ate what my mum gave me...

Morning:
4 boiled eggs and protein weetabix

Lunch:
200g of rice, 125g of beef mince, 75g of mussels and a handful of olives

Dinner:
Monday: 2 basa fillets
Tuesday - Friday: 250g chicken
Saturday - Sunday: 4 tenderloin steaks

200g of rice
Greek yoghurt
300g of carrots
300g of broccoli

I cheat meal maybe once every few months. Yesterday I had a dominos and it made me feel sick though.

Right now I just want to get strong asf tbh. I'm happy to maintain and maybe add some more mass to my pecs. I don't want to bloat-maxx though... I don't believe in bulking.

Bear in mind a few things:
- I rarely go out. I have been out partying maybe a few times a year...it's not that I don't want to go out it's just I have no friends at uni to go out partying with lol. Otherwise I would be going out once a week... gains would probably suffer though...

- My diet is strict 98% of the time

- I always sleep 7hrs+ a day

- I don't see anyone working harder than me at the gym. Especially on my back day... I'm about to pass out after every set. I rarely see normies go past 80% of what they can do tbh. On bench I have a volume day and a heavy day. On a heavy day I'm risking tooth and nail to squeeze out every rep, even without a spotter. I can't tell you how many times I have done the roll of death because too high inhib to get a spotter...

@ropemaxx
My bf is about 12%...

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Madhate
that's because he has straight clavicles and therefore square chest muscle insertions. If he had v shaped clavicles like I do then she wouldn't have been impressed. and most importantly he had a long torso, if you have a short torso you can't look good because men are all about the upper body and the longer ur torso (spine) is, the more upper body muscle you can build because muscle has to attach to spine. Manlet torso is death, you can't even build a good physique
It’s not about straight clavicles it’s about having a decent bideltoid width to start off with

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Nope... in fact less than 2 years. I started Feb 2019. I used to swim competitively and I would say I have always had a big frame for my age + found it easy to put on muscle. I actually got the nickname of "chest" in school because of big ribcage making my chest stick out...

Tbh, I don't even do a proper program... bro-split. For year 1 I went 3x a week: biceps + shoulders, chest + triceps and back + a bit of legs.

Now I go 4x a week because my chest is lacking and I want to get a stronger bench. In terms of reps I go for volume on isolation movements and heavy + low reps for compound stuff.

In terms of lifting strength:

220kg deadlift, 120kg bench (working on it), around 80kg ohp, weighted chins bw + 40kg for 7 reps and I don't squat but I'm going to start squatting soon because deadlifts seem to be my natural lift and I want to get super strong at them...

In terms of diet... I have been pretty strict for the past year or so. Although during covid and when I was at home for uni holidays I just ate what my mum gave me...

Morning:
4 boiled eggs and protein weetabix

Lunch:
200g of rice, 125g of beef mince, 75g of mussels and a handful of olives

Dinner:
Monday: 2 basa fillets
Tuesday - Friday: 250g chicken
Saturday - Sunday: 4 tenderloin steaks

200g of rice
Greek yoghurt
300g of carrots
300g of broccoli

I cheat meal maybe once every few months. Yesterday I had a dominos and it made me feel sick though.

Right now I just want to get strong asf tbh. I'm happy to maintain and maybe add some more mass to my pecs. I don't want to bloat-maxx though... I don't believe in bulking.

Bear in mind a few things:
- I rarely go out. I have been out partying maybe a few times a year...it's not that I don't want to go out it's just I have no friends at uni to go out partying with lol. Otherwise I would be going out once a week... gains would probably suffer though...

- My diet is strict 98% of the time

- I always sleep 7hrs+ a day

- I don't see anyone working harder than me at the gym. Especially on my back day... I'm about to pass out after every set. I rarely see normies go past 80% of what they can do tbh. On bench I have a volume day and a heavy day. On a heavy day I'm risking tooth and nail to squeeze out every rep, even without a spotter. I can't tell you how many times I have done the roll of death because too high inhib to get a spotter...

@ropemaxx
My bf is about 12%...
Do you mind telling me the volume per muscle you do? For example 12 sets per week for shoulders, etc.
Also, training hard = big gains, that's why most normies don't have gains and u do

zyzz is nothing but suicidefuel for everyone who doesent have good height, good frame, wrists or at least barely passable face
how can I at 5'10 with 6 inch wrists and long neck achieve what he did? My phisique will never look even remotely good - even if I roided

What's the change in attitude? JFL
Seeing good natties in here, atleast one
However my argument hasnt changed and they dont look like zyzz, david laid or any of those guys.
You can't even get Zyzz more 'natty' looking physique, you just can't, not at least with 50-80% percentile genetics, the cope here and the amount of retards that never set a foot on a gym is beyond astonishing.

I've been training for 4 years and my physique is not even close. I can even post my photos, of me with a pump, my height is similar to his and it's a different universe. As soon as he hoped on gear he exploded.
Very true. Like i said before, zyzzs physique before he took roids was extremely blackpilling.
True ectomorphcels have no chance to look like he did roided, and zyzz was an ectomorph cel.

Post ur photo blur your face if you dont wanna get doxxed

Im inspired by him aswell. Dont get me wrong. But in general i dont follow roiders and aspire to look like a roider. Its just gonna be dissapointing. How bluepilled are you to deny this?

Priority #1 Get a lean
2# gain muscle

you can look great if you have good genetics but dont expect to have a 10/10 body. wtf?
Priority 1 : take roids to think straight

Seeing good natties in here, atleast one
However my argument hasnt changed and they dont look like zyzz, david laid or any of those guys.

Very true. Like i said before, zyzzs physique before he took roids was extremely blackpilling.
True ectomorphcels have no chance to look like he did roided, and zyzz was an ectomorph cel.

Very true, the body just doesn't want to hold on muscle. The muscle maturity can certainly be achived once we get older, but the size at that leanness is just impossible.

This what a 5'10 natty can look like with semi decent genetics and MORE THAN 5 YEARS OF TRAINING.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and NothingCanStopMe
Very true, the body just doesn't want to hold on muscle. The muscle maturity can certainly be achived once we get older, but the size at that leanness is just impossible.

This what a 5'10 natty can look like with semi decent genetics and MORE THAN 5 YEARS OF TRAINING.
View attachment 764216
mirin physique. is that guy from the forum or some random guy u took?

mirin physique. is that guy from the forum or some random guy u took?

It's a guy from my hometown, he has been training for almost 10 years by now.

Post ur photo blur your face if you dont wanna get doxxed

My physique after 3 years of weigh training. Have in mind I had a bicep and forearm pump. I'm 181 cm tall.

• JFL
Forever mirin Zyzz

The guy isnt even GL at all, he just has a roided body and banged intoxicated butter faced white girls which is easy as fuck especially running body game

show me 1 high quality woman zyzz slayed. The only reason ethnics look up to him is becasue he did well with white women lmao

Look at this guys face without the flat ironed long hair cope distracting you. Ethnics LEGIT think this guy moggs Bateman, Gandy etc

• WTF
Reactions: Stare
My physique after 3 years of weigh training. Have in mind I had a bicep and forearm pump. I'm 181 cm tall.

View attachment 764226
Your arms/shoulders look out of proportion to the rest of your body. Is it just me?
In of themselves they look big tbh
those baggy shorts make you look a lot skinnier tho, never wear them lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Timelessbrah and Deleted member 8846
The guy isnt even GL at all, he just has a roided body and banged intoxicated butter faced white girls which is easy as fuck especially running body game

show me 1 high quality woman zyzz slayed. The only reason ethnics look up to him is becasue he did well with white women lmao

Look at this guys face without the flat ironed long hair cope distracting you. Ethnics LEGIT think this guy moggs Bateman, Gandy etc
I'm a cumskin and I look up to him hard af forver mirin' brah

ZYZZ

this girl is ugly to you, srs?

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Your arms/shoulders look out of proportion to the rest of your body. Is it just me?
In of themselves they look big tbh
those baggy shorts make you look a lot skinnier tho, never wear them lol

I don't really care about the shorts I wear. They look big because they have a pump and it's a side pic.

Cope, you can't even understand why Zyzz is popular.
Zyzz is popular because he was a bullied kid until he decided it was time to change and became a low-inhib sick cunt god, he inspired many kids to stop rotting and do something.
It's not about his physique, he would be popular even if he had a DYEL physique.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Timelessbrah
Do you mind telling me the volume per muscle you do? For example 12 sets per week for shoulders, etc.
Also, training hard = big gains, that's why most normies don't have gains and u do

Shoulders:
Shoulders I don't isolate front delts (lots of bench + ohp work - no need) or rear delts (i do lots of rows so don't feel the need to). I hit side delts 2x a week, doing dropsets. (e.g. I start with 14kg dumbbells do as many reps with strict form as possible, then do as many reps with 10kg dbs as a dropset). I also vary the tempo for side delts on 1 of the sessions... sometimes i go up slow - down fast and other times down slow - up fast...

I do 4 sets of shrugs x 20-30 reps on the main shoulder day with 30 sec rest...

For OHP 5 sets (7 including warmups) x 3-5 reps. Usually I start with 5 reps but end up doing 3 by the final set with 70kg...

Chest:
Bench 2x a week.

Heavy day typical 5-7 x 5

One day is dedicated to accessory work (I do 7-10 reps x 4 sets of paused bench and 7-10 reps x 4 sets of wide-grip bench). I do incline bench with dumbbells twice a week. Incline db pressing used to be one of my weakest lifts. This time last year I was only pressing 30kg dumbbells on an incline for 6-8 reps... now I can use 44kg dbs for 12+ reps. I thought I had a naturally weak upper chest but turns out doing volume to any bodypart will make it grow.

I also use the chest fly machine once a week doing 12 reps x 3 sets + alternatively I do cables...

Forearms + neck:
I used to do a lot of grip work + forearm isolation but stopped. COVID has limited session lengths... only 1hr 30min max which sucks. Don't have time for any neck or forearm work...

Also, stopped doing neck in general because it's too time-consuming + I almost snapped my neck after the harness collapsed during an extension set so I'm not doing that again.

Biceps:
Weighted chins. I don't advise this tbh and most people don't. It's a compound movement that hits more back. I just like to do it because I'm good at them...

2 variations of bicep curls:
I vary it up. Sometimes I do concentration curls, sometimes incline curls, preacher curls and sometimes regular standing curls. I do 2 variations out of the 4 depending on what I feel like doing. In terms of rep range, I tend to go for 6 - 15 rep range. The thing with biceps is that you really need strict form. I see guys curling with 26kg dumbbells but they have no muscle-mind connection, just aimlessly swinging the weight about...

I'd rather do 12 reps with perfectly strict form using 22kg than go any higher and compromise form. Like side delts, I also do drop sets with curls... e.g. start with 22kg db curl for maybe 7 reps, then use 18kg, then 12kg until my arm can no longer move.. I only do this on the last set though unless time is not on my side...

Triceps:
Skullcrushers and dips. I started dipping twice a week to strengthen OHP. Dropsets for dips. I go weighted until failure then bodyweight until failure. Skullcrushers standard 12 reps x 3 sets once a week. If I have time I will hit the tricep pushdown but it's not a staple in my routine.

Back:
Weighted wide-grip pull-ups and then bodyweight to failure (total 15-18 rep range) x 3 sets, rows 4 sets x (9 - 12 reps)... with rows I start with strict bent-over row form and then gradually devolve to pendlay rows once I am tired... otherwise you can't truly reach failure. Deadlifts standard 3 sets x 5 reps... too taxing on the central nervous system to do anything more for me tbh. I alternate between romanian deadlifts and deficits as my accessory sets after the main lift.

Abs:
No isolation... deadlifts + weighted chins, pulls and dips is enough to give you strong abs, besides it's mostly about bf% + insertions.

Legs:
I seriously need to train legs more... it's just I don't have time and sessions are restricted at the moment. I want to do glute bridges + ham raises as deadlift accessories. My other lifts are decent on the upper range of intermediate... but meh. With DL, feel like once I get some leg strength it will explode and it's already advanced.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407 and Madhate
I think what I have learnt is that if you have a lagging bodypart or are lacking strength do as much volume as possible.

If you have small arms, you can literally hit biceps 3-4x a week... maybe at the end of your main sets. With squats and deadlifts I don't think you can train more than 2x a week without compromising your cns but for overhead press and bench go ham with volume. You can bench 3x a week without any issues...

• +1
Not bad tbh, could work on your abs more doe, I 100% guarantee you aren't training optimally
I went from skinnyfat to a similar physique to yours in 1.5 years
Post pics than dude. I noticed zero changes to my body after 1.5 years, I only began noticing something like 2-2.5 after training and eating big. I don't know, it could just be my genetics, they've always been shit or my workout sessions (sometimes I workout 2h) or my diet, because i tend to not eat or eat small.

Post pics than dude. I noticed zero changes to my body after 1.5 years, I only began noticing something like 2-2.5 after training and eating big. I don't know, it could just be my genetics, they've always been shit or my workout sessions (sometimes I workout 2h) or my diet, because i tend to not eat or eat small.
i can pm u my pics if u want, you only chest mog me other muscles are pretty much the same

I think what I have learnt is that if you have a lagging bodypart or are lacking strength do as much volume as possible.

If you have small arms, you can literally hit biceps 3-4x a week... maybe at the end of your main sets. With squats and deadlifts I don't think you can train more than 2x a week without compromising your cns but for overhead press and bench go ham with volume. You can bench 3x a week without any issues...
Ye sadly I only have 4 days a week to train, how did you even gain muscle on 3x a week? I can't imagine accumulating that much volume, maybe only if you skip legs

i can pm u my pics if u want, you only chest mog me other muscles are pretty much the same

I wouldn't mind that pm. I also just don't want to be obsessed with my body, like autist gymcels, and don't care if I'm that big or conditioned, even though i like to stay lean.

Ye sadly I only have 4 days a week to train, how did you even gain muscle on 3x a week? I can't imagine accumulating that much volume, maybe only if you skip legs

First-year is noob gains. Everyone puts on mass regardless of how bad their program is. Tbh, even now my program is far from optimal for hypertrophy. I just joined the powerlifting society so I could talk to some pawgs. Maybe they will put me on an intermediate program. I just need to find the time to incorporate my isolation stuff for hypertrophy with strength training if I decide to go down that route.

• +1
Not bad tbh, could work on your abs more doe, I 100% guarantee you aren't training optimally
I went from skinnyfat to a similar physique to yours in 1.5 years
was gonna comment this aswell but didnt bother. i was like do you have weak abs because they should show much more at that body fat%
like wtf!

was gonna comment this aswell but didnt bother. i was like do you have weak abs because they should show much more at that body fat%
like wtf!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
like wtf!
You mind sending me ur physique?

Pheno isn't everything. His bone structure was legit chad-tier.

You gotta remember he had that hair back when he was alive 2008 - 2011. Back then that fuckboy hairstyle was very popular even faggot bieber had it
Yes, phenotype is everything, you can have a great jawline and still look normal, that is the case for me, my cheek bones are so high and so defined that they are defined even when I am not lean, however it doesn't make me into a Chad or as attractive as a top level hollywood actor, because my harmony isn't that great.

Zyzz was exactly like that, he had poor harmony, and that's what I meant when I said he had a bad phenotype, I was actually talking about his harmony, his facial features don't match well together. He had a terrible eye area (even worse than mine), a terrible crooked nose, and very thin ugly lips. But he did well because he gymmaxxed, leanmaxxed, and nichemaxxed (with tattoos).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8846
You mind sending me ur physique?
Kinda too high inhib for that tbh. I dont have the self esteem to have someone roast me but neither do i claim i have an amazing body only around 1 year into training.

Anyway my top abs pop out much more but the lower are hidden behind fat, im around 17% body fat down from 23-24% in a few months
The other guy looked like he was much lower which is why i think his abs should pop out more

• +1
Yes, phenotype is everything, you can have a great jawline and still look normal, that is the case for me, my cheek bones are so high and so defined that they are defined even when I am not lean, however it doesn't make me into a Chad or as attractive as a top level hollywood actor, because my harmony isn't that great.

Zyzz was exactly like that, he had poor harmony, and that's what I meant when I said he had a bad phenotype, I was actually talking about his harmony, his facial features don't match well together. He had a terrible eye area (even worse than mine), a terrible crooked nose, and very thin ugly lips. But he did well because he gymmaxxed, leanmaxxed, and nichemaxxed (with tattoos).
In my opinion Zyzz is one of the rare cases where rhino would do a lot for him. Coupled with fixing his eyebrows, they were very far apart from eachother it failod him pretty hard. But he had a great base to work with (his warrior skull, and chiseled jawline). Shame he never lived to looksmax to his facial aesthetics peak. He was already looksmaxxing facially after he got money as he got his teeth fixed

11012970 415048325344384 3521132981757623221 n

In my opinion Zyzz is one of the rare cases where rhino would do a lot for him. Coupled with fixing his eyebrows, they were very far apart from eachother it failod him pretty hard. But he had a great base to work with (his warrior skull, and chiseled jawline). Shame he never lived to looksmax to his facial aesthetics peak. He was already looksmaxxing facially after he got money as he got his teeth fixed

View attachment 764456
There are things that you can't change even with surgery. I have that warrior skull too, however I don't see anyone here saying I have Chad potential, even though my facial features are way better than what Zyzz had and I am much taller than he was, and I am white, and I have blue eyes and perfect teeth.

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
There are things that you can't change even with surgery. I have that warrior skull too, however I don't see anyone here saying I have Chad potential, even though my facial features are way better than what Zyzz had and I am much taller than he was, and I am white, and I have blue eyes and perfect teeth.
Ok bro, you mog zyzz
0-png.606555

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Timelessbrah, Kmscurry, forwardgrowth and 2 others
You're overrating yourself brah. Zyzz mogs you facially to the grave and back

He was never incel, he was normal

"but they dont even have that much muscle mass bro. david laid is not even that big :soy::soy::soy: :bluepill::bluepill:"
"ive lifted for 2 years and im bigger than zyzz, soon i will look like him :soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Curlbrahhh and Deleted member 4332
"but they dont even have that much muscle mass bro. david laid is not even that big :soy::soy::soy: :bluepill::bluepill:"
"ive lifted for 2 years and im bigger than zyzz, soon i will look like him :soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:"
Fuck off nasty greycel you literally joined a week ago fuck outta here sadkunt