Zyzz is such lifefuel

You're biased because you worship him.
You're biased because you see yourself in the mirror everyday and think you look better than you really do

You're biased because you see yourself in the mirror everyday and think you look better than you really do
If you were to show only Zyzz's face to many women and you did a poll, I guarantee you that the vast majority of them would not find him attractive. He was ugly but his fun confident personality made him very charming, and his muscular ripped body with tattoos helped a lot.

Since this forum places so much importance on the looks of the face, it's very hypocritical for guys here to claim that Zyzz was Chad.
It shows that this entire community is biased, in the sense that if an ugly guy does well with women, you can justify a reason why that happened by ignoring some of the facts, but if a decent looking guy doesn't get laid, you'll look at the situation differently and think that he is uglier than the ugly guy. That is my point.

I used to take the ratings I received from this forum more seriously until I realized that Beckies who had dyed blonde hair were being worshipped as Stacies, guys with an ugly face but a nice physique were seen as Chads, and guys who were muscular (or even when it was obvious they were flexing their lats) were being complimented on their frame. This just shows the level of delusion, stupidity and ignorance of many users on this forum, you'll believe whatever you want to believe even when you are given the facts and the proof that you are wrong, you will never admit your mistake, that is how delusional you are.

You are like the flat earthers who are convinced that the earth is flat or the conspiracy theorists who are convinced that lizard people are controlling the world, and no matter how much proof we give you to show how nonsensical it all is, you'd rather live in denial than face the truth.

I've seen guys here who were decent looking but were told to kill themselves, I've seen guys who were fat and were told to give up, and I've seen skinny guys who were told to take roids (some even suggested it to me). This is supposed to be a self improvement community, very few people are ugly enough to not be able to ascend, and not everyone here even needs to ascend.

If you're normie and can't get laid, you're a mentalcel, especially if you're tall, I drew that conclusion myself.

• JFL
Reactions: Inscol
How is he lifefuel? He had a really handsome projected face BEFORE he even gymcelled. Dumbasses. Zyzz was so famous due to his exotic face mixed with body not just body.
He had a face that only looked good buff, not scrawny and skinny.

some dude need muscles to reach their full looks potential due to phenotype

If you were to show only Zyzz's face to many women and you did a poll, I guarantee you that the vast majority of them would not find him attractive. He was ugly but his fun confident personality made him very charming, and his muscular ripped body with tattoos helped a lot.

Since this forum places so much importance on the looks of the face, it's very hypocritical for guys here to claim that Zyzz was Chad.
It shows that this entire community is biased, in the sense that if an ugly guy does well with women, you can justify a reason why that happened by ignoring some of the facts, but if a decent looking guy doesn't get laid, you'll look at the situation differently and think that he is uglier than the ugly guy. That is my point.

I used to take the ratings I received from this forum more seriously until I realized that Beckies who had dyed blonde hair were being worshipped as Stacies, guys with an ugly face but a nice physique were seen as Chads, and guys who were muscular (or even when it was obvious they were flexing their lats) were being complimented on their frame. This just shows the level of delusion, stupidity and ignorance of many users on this forum, you'll believe whatever you want to believe even when you are given the facts and the proof that you are wrong, you will never admit your mistake, that is how delusional you are.

You are like the flat earthers who are convinced that the earth is flat or the conspiracy theorists who are convinced that lizard people are controlling the world, and no matter how much proof we give you to show how nonsensical it all is, you'd rather live in denial than face the truth.

I've seen guys here who were decent looking but were told to kill themselves, I've seen guys who were fat and were told to give up, and I've seen skinny guys who were told to take roids (some even suggested it to me). This is supposed to be a self improvement community, very few people are ugly enough to not be able to ascend, and not everyone here even needs to ascend.

If you're normie and can't get laid, you're a mentalcel, especially if you're tall, I drew that conclusion myself.
Zyzz wasn’t ugly bro chad no but chadlite/high tier normie yes.

I'm talking about his face (harmony) not his body
His face is good. His face like I said above is one of those faces that only look good in conjunction with his muscular body due to phenotype.

some people look bad skinny but due to certain facial features look great buff

His face is good. His face like I said above is one of those faces that only look good in conjunction with his muscular body due to phenotype.

some people look bad skinny but due to certain facial features look great buff
Y85CM6o

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
this thread again

daily reminder zyzzmaxxing only works if you are 6'1+ to begin with, that was the majority of his aura. A 5'9 natty gymcel dancing around in singlets to trance music would be slapped on sight in public

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Madhate
He had a face that only looked good buff, not scrawny and skinny.

some dude need muscles to reach their full looks potential due to phenotype
Delusional, his face looked great skinny

Delusional, his face looked great skinny
His face looked to masculine for his scrawny nerd body it looked off and wierd That’s my point

So you're saying very few guys have the potential to ascend yet you contradicted yourself earlier by saying this:
There are things that you can't change even with surgery.

How do you actually think your face is better than his

Fb98f98aeb98b476ceb129a962dc6c9d  sport motivation workout motivation

• +1

So you're saying very few guys are so ugly that they're unfixable, yet you contradicted yourself by saying this:
There are things that you can't change even with surgery.

0-png.765864
fb98f98aeb98b476ceb129a962dc6c9d-sport-motivation-workout-motivation-jpg.765859

Attachments

• 0.PNG
    0.PNG
    738.8 KB · Views: 84
So you're saying very few guys are so ugly that they're unfixable, yet you contradicted yourself by saying this:

0-png.765864
fb98f98aeb98b476ceb129a962dc6c9d-sport-motivation-workout-motivation-jpg.765859
You're retarded.
Zyzz Vs Me

The vast majority of young women would agree with me on this that I am better looking than Zyzz was if we compare only the face.
That is because my phenotype is better and his jawline isn't even better than mine. You picked the worst picture to compare me to him.
In this new comparison, I used the same angle and I look a lot better than he does.

Like I said before, the only reason why Zyzz was so great with women is because he was a cool guy because of his aesthetic physique, his tattoos and his cool personality, that is why women loved him, he is far from being a Chad, he is like an incel in looks of the face.

And this just shows that you don't need a perfect face to do well with women, you just need a good physique and a fun personality.

Zyzz IS lifefuel but not for the reasons that you guys think, he is lifefuel because he managed to have a great life while being ugly.

As for the jawline, like I said, mine is better than his was, and for most guys, it's possible to get the same jawline if you have a big enough skull and you get a double jaw surgery. I was never recessed, but I had an underbite before my bimax.

Also, my eye area is far better than Zyzz because I don't have bug eyes like him, mine are smaller and less round.
And my face is more symmetrical than Zyzz also.

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997 and Deleted member 8846
@copingvolcel Why you jfl react to my gym routine? It's a bad program?

You're retarded.
View attachment 767206

The vast majority of young women would agree with me on this that I am better looking than Zyzz was if we compare only the face.
That is because my phenotype is better and his jawline isn't even better than mine. You picked the worst picture to compare me to him.
In this new comparison, I used the same angle and I look a lot better than he does.

Like I said before, the only reason why Zyzz was so great with women is because he was a cool guy because of his aesthetic physique, his tattoos and his cool personality, that is why women loved him, he is far from being a Chad, he is like an incel in looks of the face.

And this just shows that you don't need a perfect face to do well with women, you just need a good physique and a fun personality.

Zyzz IS lifefuel but not for the reasons that you guys think, he is lifefuel because he managed to have a great life while being ugly.

As for the jawline, like I said, mine is better than his was, and for most guys, it's possible to get the same jawline if you have a big enough skull and you get a double jaw surgery. I was never recessed, but I had an underbite before my bimax.

Also, my eye area is far better than Zyzz because I don't have bug eyes like him, mine are smaller and less round.
And my face is more symmetrical than Zyzz also.
Post a profile view of your face and we can determine if you have a better jawline than his. You literally just picked a picture of him that is actually in all probability just a screencap of him in motion so of course he looks like a bug eyed incel in that photo. Meanwhile the comparison photo you used for yourself was one where you deliberately posed and took a picture.
5nL4m
Download 1

Again, how exactly is your jaw better than his? Because I don't see it.

I agree with your other statements as to why he is lifefuel BUT I don't think he was truly ugly. I have to agree with @Bigbeefius, his face was really one of those masculine faces that didn't go well with an ectomorphic body. He reached his full natural potential facially once he put on mass and got shredded. He WAS ugly, when he was a teenager. But after he got shredded everything just fell in place and I would atleast put him as a Chadlite with his shredded body. He's one of the rare cases where gymcelling is actually beneficial and can change your entire appearance (as it did for him). Of course gymcelling is certainly not going to do this for everyone, it'd be dumb to expect it to (especially without roiding up). But I rest my case, Zyzz was good looking facially.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Deleted member 9837
Post a profile view of your face and we can determine if you have a better jawline than his. You literally just picked a picture of him that is actually in all probability just a screencap of him in motion so of course he looks like a bug eyed incel in that photo. Meanwhile the comparison photo you used for yourself was one where you deliberately posed and took a picture.
View attachment 767330View attachment 767337
Again, how exactly is your jaw better than his? Because I don't see it.

I agree with your other statements as to why he is lifefuel BUT I don't think he was truly ugly. I have to agree with @Bigbeefius, his face was really one of those masculine faces that didn't go well with an ectomorphic body. He reached his full natural potential facially once he put on mass and got shredded. He WAS ugly, when he was a teenager. But after he got shredded everything just fell in place and I would atleast put him as a Chadlite with his shredded body. He's one of the rare cases where gymcelling is actually beneficial and can change your entire appearance (as it did for him). Of course gymcelling is certainly not going to do this for everyone, it'd be dumb to expect it to (especially without roiding up). But I rest my case, Zyzz was good looking facially.
My cheekbones are higher, so even if we're strictly talking about jawline, not harmony, I win.
As for harmony, I look a lot better, yes I have a big nose but it's because I have a big skull, my facial features match the size of my skull, unlike Zyzz.

My side profile is a lot better because my jaw is bigger because my skull is bigger than his was.

20200821 0737303

Also, I'm not saying that I am a Chad. What I am saying is that Zyzz isn't a Chad, he looks below average in he face, while I look average but with good halos that make me look above average to some women.

Also, it depends on the target audience you are talking about, 18 year old girls in my area would prefer me than Zyzz if we're talking only about the face.

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997 and forwardgrowth
My cheekbones are higher, so even if we're strictly talking about jawline, not harmony, I win.
As for harmony, I look a lot better, yes I have a big nose but it's because I have a big skull, my facial features match the size of my skull, unlike Zyzz.

My side profile is a lot better because my jaw is bigger because my skull is bigger than his was.

View attachment 767381

Also, I'm not saying that I am a Chad. What I am saying is that Zyzz isn't a Chad, he looks below average in he face, while I look average but with good halos that make me look above average to some women.

Also, it depends on the target audience you are talking about, 18 year old girls in my area would prefer me than Zyzz if we're talking only about the face.
You seem overly fixated on the upper part of the face. The reason I think Zyzz is moging you facially is not because of your nose, cheekbones, eyes. But just because of his jaw (Yes, jaw isn't always law but it's different on different people, some chads will have insane pheno that makes them good looking, and some others will have good jaw that makes them gl). Zyzz has a way, way, way better gonial angle than you and therefore a way more low set mandible. Also your face seems a bit overly upswung (probably because you used to have an underbite) giving you flat face syndrome vibes. (I suffer from this shit too as a fellow underbiter).

You're right, your face is average. But none of your features stand out in any way. It's all average & normie-tier. As for Zyzz, his face is also on the average side of things, except for his lower third. He's got like I said a very good gonial angle and mandible, which boosts his face up to Chadlite in my book.

And yes girls 18 would probably prefer your face over his because you are white and have a white phenotype. But as women age they want more dom looking masculine faces with dom bone structure and skull shape. In my opinion Jocks are the real chads not prettyboys that loose appeal after 30.

Last edited:
  • +1
You seem overly fixated on the upper part of the face. The reason I think Zyzz is moging you facially is not because of your nose, cheekbones, eyes. But just because of his jaw (Yes, jaw isn't always law but it's different on different people, some chads will have insane pheno that makes them good looking, and some others will have good jaw that makes them gl). Zyzz has a way, way, way better goinal angle than you and therefore a way more low set mandible. Also your face seems a bit overly upswung (probably because you used to have an underbite) giving you flat face syndrome vibes. (I suffer from this shit too as a fellow underbiter).

You're right, your face is average. But none of your features stand out in any way. It's all average & normie-tier. As for Zyzz, his face is also on the average side of things, except for his lower third. He's got like I said a very good goinal angle and mandible, which boosts his face up to Chadlite in my book.

And yes girls 18 would probably prefer your face over his because you are white and have a white phenotype. But as women age they want more dom looking masculine faces with dom bone structure and skull shape. In my opinion Jocks are the real chads not prettyboys that loose appeal after 30.
Actually, prettyboys don't lose appeal after 30, it's the opposite. The younger you look for your age, the better you will look when you are older. I have always looked younger than my age, so when I will be 30, as long as I keep being healthy, I will look far better than most 30 year olds, so I will still be able to have sex with young women in my 30s.

I don't care that older women find me unattractive and too young because I am only attracted to women who are between 18 and 22 years old, not old post wall ladies who have lost their youthful looks and beauty.

As for the whole jock stereotype, when I will be muscular, that is what I will become, especially since I am very tall, I only look weak because I am weak and skinny but when I will be very muscular (in 2 to 3 years), I will look more appealing to women (both younger and older women).

Also, women don't care about such autistic details as the gonial angle and all that bullshit, they only care about how your face looks in the first second that they see it clearly and how your body looks.

So, gymmaxxing will help you a lot more than focusing on tiny details of the face that women aren't even going to notice. My biggest weakness right now is my weak skinny body, when I will be more muscular, I will be more attractive to women and men will find me more intimidating because at my height, I can be bigger than most people while still being aesthetic and natural.

Actually, prettyboys don't lose appeal after 30, it's the opposite. The younger you look for your age, the better you will look when you are older. I have always looked younger than my age, so when I will be 30, as long as I keep being healthy, I will look far better than most 30 year olds, so I will still be able to have sex with young women in my 30s.

I don't care that older women find me unattractive and too young because I am only attracted to women who are between 18 and 22 years old, not old post wall ladies who have lost their youthful looks and beauty.

As for the whole jock stereotype, when I will be muscular, that is what I will become, especially since I am very tall, I only look weak because I am weak and skinny but when I will be very muscular (in 2 to 3 years), I will look more appealing to women (both younger and older women).

Also, women don't care about such autistic details as the gonial angle and all that bullshit, they only care about how your face looks in the first second that they see it clearly and how your body looks.

So, gymmaxxing will help you a lot more than focusing on tiny details of the face that women aren't even going to notice. My biggest weakness right now is my weak skinny body, when I will be more muscular, I will be more attractive to women and men will find me more intimidating because at my height, I can be bigger than most people while still being aesthetic and natural.
You're coping if you don't think women notice all the small shit. Women don't consciously make an effort to notice and pick out all these small features but it's literally programmed into their DNA for them to more or less know about them on a subconscious level.

Download

Nice try coping. Gonial angle makes a HUGE difference. Notice how the face becomes noticeably more flat and less aesthetic the higher the gonial angle

• +1

View attachment 767381

Delusional. Zyzz is way more sharper face, projected nose, stronger midface than your ugly ass. He looks like anime character while you look like nobody.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 8846
Delusional. Zyzz is way more sharper face, projected nose, stronger midface than your ugly ass. He looks like anime character while you look like nobody.
He's a height coper. I bet Zyzz would kick his ass real quick
Come at me brah

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and OCDMaxxing
Zyzz has good lower third but that motherfucking hair cut is so 2003.

I'm not even claiming Laid is natty tf are u on about kunt

View attachment 764080

Zyzz was giving off framecel vibes before getting ripped, Imo you can absolutely look great as long as you have average frame wtf?
Thanks for these photos. Zyzz at 4. photo is definitly achievable naturally, and slaying enough, cuz jaw and 6'1.

Nah you cant
The people who say you can look like that natty never look anywhere close themselves.
No one knows a natty that looks like that. The tren gives him a look nattys cant achieve. Keep dreaming and coping
@Colvin76 thoughts, you can look like zyzz natty?
You cant. I have the same height as him. I ve been training natty very seriously for tem years. I look somewhat similar but even with an 8-pack i dont have the paperskin and the upper chest he had. All this after 10 years. He did it in 2-3 years. I have a very good natty physique now, and i dont know anybody in person with a better natty physique than me. Obviously there are plemty of guys with a better natty physique than me, but i dont know them in person.

by the way i am talking about top zyzz physique.

e

His physique is attainable in 3-4 years. Start training PROPERLY, for 1 year, and you'll see.
People are just retarded and have breaks, arent consistent, have retarded bro splits as programs, don't train hard, have shit diets, etc. Then they just start roiding as retards, while thinking "m-m-muh genes!! it's all genetics why I look like shit! :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: ", and still look like shit while on roids. Like most of this forum.
Show your physique bro. Big mouth, lets see what u have.

Sorry but genetics play too big of a factor for people to get a 10/10 body
Its extremely bluepilled to think you will get a 10/10 body by gymming and doing everything right. Its fucking cringe really

Its so funny because whenever i hear a guy saying zyzz is naturally achievable, they always look like 40% as good
Remember his pictures are not taken in perfect lightning or anything. He had that physique waking up, 24/7
You are 100% right. Guys here have been training 1 year and they think they know about BB. Nobody can reach top zyzz physique natty. And before any idiot try to refute me:
Thats me after 2-3 years of serious training. Good but still very far from paperskin zyzz level.

Attachments

• 20201011_001153.jpg
    20201011_001153.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 34
You are 100% right. Guys here have been training 1 year and they think they know about BB. Nobody can reach top zyzz physique natty. And before any idiot try to refute me:
Thats me after 2-3 years of serious training. Good but still very far from paperskin zyzz level.
what kinda of fuckin pic is that bro thats something you send to your boyfriend

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
Definitely a good gym max inspiration. Just that tho

This kid is pretty inspiring too. Legit pencil built to tank. He looked like ItsOver in the first pic

Lol going from nothing to something, by lifting heavy objects? You fucking joke.

The guy looks like a disproportioned joke now. He didn't train the right way or he juiced and it didn't turn out good

Lol going from nothing to something, by lifting heavy objects? You fucking joke.

The guy looks like a disproportioned joke now. He didn't train the right way or he juiced and it didn't turn out good

Jfl for a 1 year transformation he did amazingly well. Look at this latest vid he went on a cut and looks even better now: 9:35

Jfl for a 1 year transformation he did amazingly well. Look at this latest vid he went on a cut and looks even better now: 9:35

I see why he inspires you now. Average facial boned normie goes gym rat and develops solid sex-appeal hiding behind male-gigolo physique.

6 pages of this shit.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and bladeeout
Yup i JFL when people say, "im close to david laid or zyzz now"
Sure some of them look good but nowhere close to those guys JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
tbh that will be most of the Gymcels, either you're a manlet like the dude on the right, or still have an ugly face like his brother, zyzz had a good base and really good height to start with
Bildschirmfoto 2020 10 30 um 151116

With average genetics most natties who lean down usually look like this
View attachment 763951
Its good, but not breathtaking like zyzz.
I dont know if kinobody is natty but if he is, it has to be the peak. Good luck getting his shoulders natty. Ive seen guys who OHP his weights but their shoulders are like 50% of his size so
View attachment 763976

I just see too many people saying you can easily look like this natty
View attachment 763957
View attachment 763960
"What? They dont even have that much muscle, its possible! Natty achievable in 3-4 years :soy: "
Bruh, Laid is on grams of roids jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: ropemaxx
Zyzz was never a Chad, but the reason why he was so successful is because although he had an ugly face, he had a very good body and he was charming with women because he had a cool confident personality to go with that muscular ripped physique which made him a very interesting guy.

Of course, confidence won't save a fat guy but for normies, it helps a lot, especially if they have a muscular physique. High self confidence is what gives you a charming personality that make you sound interesting. The reason why some guys are shy or unable to talk to women isn't because they have nothing interesting to say, but because they are so scared and lack self confidence that they are unable to say what they want.

Blue pilled advice about confidence is true but only when you are at least at the normie level and only outside of the high school environment, so in the real world.
zyzz never had a ugly face bro

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1