soys crying for chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel, CristianT, Deleted member 2012 and 23 others
@ZyzzReincarnate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, FutureMogger, Patient A and 1 other person
JFL at Reddit.
This explains the unusual high number of guests tho.

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, Deleted member 2012, Hector and 23 others
Just posted about this too lol

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 1464

jfl @ his feet

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, 5footsix56, Danish_Retard and 40 others
most people on that sub are incel neckbeards in denial

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, Deleted member 2012, Patrick Baitman and 42 others
Jfl at talking to non virgins. What a slayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthropology pill, Moneymaxxed, Hector and 14 others
Inb4 this thread gets raided and screenclipped by normalfags.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 5180, FutureMogger and 7 others
Imagine being such a loser you have to dox someone on an online forum, just fucking lol
Shits mad pathetic

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Crowley, Deleted member 470 and 13 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, Deleted member 10602, Deleted member 2012 and 17 others
nipplecel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and Deleted member 4991
jfl at the comments. They really don’t understand do they

They're fucking disgusting but infinitely worse: they're fucking dangerous. They prey on the outcasts and radicalize them into their toxicity. They worship mass shooters like elliott rogers. They are ticking fucking time bombs of unadressed angst, self hatred and self referential anger.

These kinds of people are dangers to society. I have no fucking idea how we should deal with them. Every single one is a potential domestic terrorist and when the next angry, young, white man snaps he will be labelled a lone wolf by the media despite his vast internet history of codified hatred toward women and minorites.

😂😂

like damn were just not happy with our looks and want to improve. Everything else for the most part, is a joke or exaggerated. No one here actually wants to go ER, i think at least.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Laylow225, .👽., Deleted member 9837 and 63 others
over

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632 and turkproducer
This what the average person who uses r/justneckbeardthings looks like.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., saltii131, SexyMofo and 43 others
they want a virgin because they're bad in bed, so whatever they do to them will be the only experience the virgin has had and will be their basis for enjoying sex for the rest of the relationship.

they become used goods, but they've only been used by them so it's acceptable.

How dare you guys not desire experienced wahmen :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moneymaxxed, Sobercel, Deleted member 470 and 19 others
soys being soys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, Deleted member 4804, Patient A and 12 others
soydditors will be blackpilled after finding this site, the copers will cope.

you are a legend @ZyzzReincarnate

also i love how they call him a pedophile after a single comment about jbs and how he mentions even 13 year olds are whores nowadays

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 470, Deleted member 3795 and 14 others
How dare you guys not desire experienced wahmen :feelswah:
a biological reaction against promiscuous women = you hate women

nice logic reddit. I love it

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 5180, Patient A and 5 others
5092D04F 25B2 41BA B17D 029FDD9DC029

😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., CristianT, Hector and 37 others
People just say edgy shit here for fun jfl. The average guest doesn't realize this.

• +1
Reactions: JFLbuddyboyo, Hector, Deleted member 2403 and 22 others
Jfl 800 comments.

reddit summed up in 1 picture tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, MewingJBP, Deleted member 470 and 13 others

I don't understand comments like this.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, Deleted member 10524, Sobercel and 24 others
He’s fucking girls and living a good life while these soys are stuck on reddit forever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, CristianT, Hector and 29 others
He’s fucking girls and living a good life while these soys are stuck on reddit forever
i feel nothing but pity for these men. they would rather defend women (even with all their privilege) for a chance of some female validation rather than even admit that men have serious and traumatic problems nowadays Lol

I will gain a grain of respect once they admit we are right in our ideas at least in some ways. Just not this hateful shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, .👽., Deleted member 10524 and 14 others
jfl at the comments. They really don’t understand do they

They're fucking disgusting but infinitely worse: they're fucking dangerous. They prey on the outcasts and radicalize them into their toxicity. They worship mass shooters like elliott rogers. They are ticking fucking time bombs of unadressed angst, self hatred and self referential anger.

These kinds of people are dangers to society. I have no fucking idea how we should deal with them. Every single one is a potential domestic terrorist and when the next angry, young, white man snaps he will be labelled a lone wolf by the media despite his vast internet history of codified hatred toward women and minorites.

😂😂

like damn were just not happy with our looks and want to improve. Everything else for the most part, is a joke or exaggerated. No one here actually wants to go ER, i think at least.
"white man"
Laugh 3

F

Mirin feet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hector, SayNoToRotting, IWantToMax and 7 others
wtf @Bewusst

this forum needs to go private ded srs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, PrisonMike, Deleted member 2756 and 35 others
They've convinced themselves for so long that they were subhuman due to imagined shortcomings and blaming everything on society that they became legitimate subhumans.

These kinds of people are dangers to society. I have no fucking idea how we should deal with them. Every single one is a potential domestic terrorist and when the next angry, young, white man snaps he will be labelled a lone wolf by the media despite his vast internet history of codified hatred toward women and minorites. These people have a "politics" of evil and hatred. Fuck them all.

JFL At this comment
Nigga thinks we are all terrorists :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497, Hector, Patient A and 6 others
subs like these make me laugh lol

how cucked do you have to be to still defend women with all their privilege

i don’t hate women, i hate the system and deluded people who don’t admit they have more rights/privileges than us
They've convinced themselves for so long that they were subhuman due to imagined shortcomings and blaming everything on society that they became legitimate subhumans.

These kinds of people are dangers to society. I have no fucking idea how we should deal with them. Every single one is a potential domestic terrorist and when the next angry, young, white man snaps he will be labelled a lone wolf by the media despite his vast internet history of codified hatred toward women and minorites. These people have a "politics" of evil and hatred. Fuck them all.

JFL At this comment
Nigga thinks we are all terrorists :lul:
i posted this already mate but i agree jfl

they think everyone here who doesn’t love their life kissing the feet of the elite and women = hateful inkwell😂😂

• +1
Reactions: DutchPrettyBoy, Deleted member 5683, Perfect Hairline and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, diggbicc, needsolution and 13 others
wtf @Bewusst

this forum needs to go private ded srs

"He looks like the human version of a red necks boot. Men need to calm down"

"But hIs HuNtEr EyEs aNd MaXiLlA or some shit"

"99% chance that's not even him. On these kinds of forums, it's A Thing for men to use photos of other men who they find attractive. He no doubt looks like Danny DeVito in real life.
It's funny that the guy in the avatar is what men find hot, too. The bar is so low for them".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Hector, PrisonMike and 16 others

"99% chance that's not even him. On these kinds of forums, it's A Thing for men to use photos of other men who they find attractive. He no doubt looks like Danny DeVito in real life.
It's funny that the guy in the avatar is what men find hot, too. The bar is so low for them".
Pure cringe, do they actually find themselves funny :sick:?

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget and hoodmaxxnigga

damn they roasted him but they are coping, his pfp is above average easily.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 3043, diggbicc and 2 others

brutal whores

"No amount of working out will save a poor bone structure and disgusting frame".

"shaped like a triangle LMAO"

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 1973, diggbicc and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 3328, Perfect Hairline and 1 other person

banderas.gif

He needs to fix his pencil neck tho
yeah and his eyebrows but they are coping hardcore. I’m not sure why they openly hate us lol

It’s hard enough being male let alone a male that struggles getting women or isn’t tall, this is why we are stuck on this website discussing useless shit. Because normies just dismiss our problems

and i’m not talking about only dating, i meant general life quality for men is pretty shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, PrisonMike, MiroslavBulldosex and 5 others
based af.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
they cant handle the mog

• +1
Reactions: lonelystoner, Hector, PrisonMike and 8 others
"No amount of working out will save a poor bone structure and disgusting frame".

"shaped like a triangle LMAO"
They are coping super hard tbh, his frame is top tier.

• +1
Reactions: Hector, MiroslavBulldosex, DidntRead and 9 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, diggbicc, Deleted member 4570 and 5 others
Jfl at that sub. Its a discount lookism copycat. Im still searching for their undisputed.
reminder: incel subreddits get permabanned on reddit meanwhile women who openly admit they hate men = kept up and not even quarantined

😂😂 clown world

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: FreakkForLife, IWantToMax, Deleted member 5048 and 11 others
Thots and soys can’t handle a joke.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1680
Jfl at that sub. Its a discount lookism copycat. Im still searching for their undisputed.
We should send a legit chad from this forum on there and see if the foids orbit him.

Kinda like how the guys orbited the female posters on lookism

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Zygos4Life, Blitz and 4 others