@ZyzzReincarnate being roasted on a neckbeard subreddit

Defeatist attitude, nihilism, contemplating suicide
378283 490d5f75f0dad272bfd541f0782b98c9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 4671
Pedos are attracted to children, not to 13yo girls. He should use the word hebephile

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino and Deleted member 4671
@ZyzzReincarnate you are getting roasted because you have Bad inter nipple distance

Brutal

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., TsarTsar444, diggbicc and 4 others
bumo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
jfl at the comments. They really don’t understand do they

They're fucking disgusting but infinitely worse: they're fucking dangerous. They prey on the outcasts and radicalize them into their toxicity. They worship mass shooters like elliott rogers. They are ticking fucking time bombs of unadressed angst, self hatred and self referential anger.

These kinds of people are dangers to society. I have no fucking idea how we should deal with them. Every single one is a potential domestic terrorist and when the next angry, young, white man snaps he will be labelled a lone wolf by the media despite his vast internet history of codified hatred toward women and minorites.

😂😂

like damn were just not happy with our looks and want to improve. Everything else for the most part, is a joke or exaggerated. No one here actually wants to go ER, i think at least.
He is right, angry white men are the problem.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 1680, Slayerino and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Papal_Guard
Jfl @ These cucks. Our userbase has probably more lays than all of Reddit combined. Mark my words you subhumans

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Ludicrous read

I thank Allah every single day for leading me into finding the Looksphere

I laugh so hard I start vomiting blood and feces

ED4E1B26 1F87 4C92 8E2D EB675EE2A249

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Vidyacoper, RichardSpencel, Blitz and 3 others
Legendary read

While it sucks that people get doxxed, it does breathe some new life in this dead forum

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
wait, this is an incel forum? :what:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Deleted member 4671
Shit thread, kys OP

Why don't you want a woman that had all her holes already filled up, numerous times, with the cum of another nigga?! WHY?!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 5891, IWantToMax and 19 others
best thread of the year, lol at pathetic bluepillers and femcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 4671
They are pathetic.

Doxxing someone, calling him pedo without evidence and may be destroying his future life because of that and downgrading his aesthetics because he has some standards. Utterly pathetic.

They are literally full of hate. Like when i post some shit where i roast idk femcels or cucks i feel just fun, everything chill and for fun, nothing serious, but in their case it must be like they are shaking from anger during typing their words and are full of hate, there is no fun like here on incels.is. Unironically these people are toxic compared to bro-acting users of lookism sites.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 9837, IWantToMax and 7 others
The comments are more than cringe-worthy. Look how much my post has hurt their egos when I was just answering a question on a men's only forum. What the hell are these incredibly high IQ women even doing here anyway?
JFL, eye area is king

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4570 and Deleted member 4671
They are pathetic.

Doxxing someone, calling him pedo without evidence and may be destroying his future life because of that and downgrading his aesthetics because he has some standards. Utterly pathetic.

They are literally full of hate. Like when i post some shit where i roast idk femcels or cucks i feel just fun, everything chill and for fun, nothing serious, but in their case it must be like they are shaking from anger during typing their words and are full of hate, there is no fun like here on incels.is. Unironically these people are toxic compared to bro-acting users of lookism sites.
he isnt doxxed cos they dont know his irl name etc

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino and Deleted member 1464
QUOTE="curryslayerordeath, post: 2264621, member: 4018"]
wtf @Bewusst

this forum needs to go private ded srs

[/QUOTE]
I just posted a message on there not letting one of my brother be bullied

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽., I'mme, Bewusst and 2 others
wtf @Bewusst

nice job

“marriage is a scam for women”

😂😂 sometimes i wonder if they are being truly serious

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, diggbicc and Deleted member 1464
nice job

“marriage is a scam for women”

😂😂 sometimes i wonder if they are being truly serious
[/QUOTE]
Go check again

• JFL
Reactions: Pillarman
  • Love it
Reactions: Ruby
wtf @Bewusst

[/QUOTE]
Posted another one

They've convinced themselves for so long that they were subhuman due to imagined shortcomings and blaming everything on society that they became legitimate subhumans.

They're fucking disgusting but infinitely worse: they're fucking dangerous. They prey on the outcasts and radicalize them into their toxicity. They worship mass shooters like elliott rogers. They are ticking fucking time bombs of unadressed angst, self hatred and self referential anger.

These kinds of people are dangers to society. I have no fucking idea how we should deal with them. Every single one is a potential domestic terrorist and when the next angry, young, white man snaps he will be labelled a lone wolf by the media despite his vast internet history of codified hatred toward women and minorites. These people have a "politics" of evil and hatred. Fuck them all.

JFL At this comment
Nigga thinks we are all terrorists :lul:
To be fair i have suicide bombed a plane or two

all hail Elliot Rodger tbh tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
JFL at cucks browsing right now

To the femcel who posted zyzzreincarnate pic:

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, IWantToMax, Deleted member 4577 and 4 others
To the femcel who posted zyzzreincarnate pic:

Cuck voice. 3/10

Voicemax asap, you sound aspie and retarded. Do you have more chromosomes than friends?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Htobrother, CristianT and 3 others
soyboys getting toasty

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Jfl its over, the comments there are just bullying him, very ironic, reddit is extremely low iq

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 1464 and Over
Legendary read

While it sucks that people get doxxed, it does breathe some new life in this dead forum
Nobody got doxxed in this case. Looksmax.me is a public forum with everyone having access to the profile pictures and posts of users. It's a question of whether you know the risks and decide to show yourself here or not.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Krezo and Deleted member 1973
Nobody got doxxed in this case. Looksmax.me is a public forum with everyone having access to the profile pictures and posts of users. It's a question of whether you know the risks and decide to show yourself here or not.
Yeah you're right but it still sucks that your pics are now on a much more well-known platform

Yeah you're right but it still sucks that your pics are now on a much more well-known platform
Idc tbh, I'm responsible since I revealed my face here and what do I care about what these women think of me? It won't change my life at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Idc tbh, I'm responsible since I revealed my face here and what do I care about what these women think of me? It won't change my life at all
Tbh you should work on your neck and you eyebrows are bad. Also you have a non NT hair and beard

JFL @all these utter subhumans crying for him in the comments
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Shit... RIP any future serious job employments and also if the FBI ever investigates him like they did me they will definitely print out and document this shit.