@ZyzzReincarnate being roasted on a neckbeard subreddit

those comments in that thread made me so angry
3265 7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Shit... RIP any future serious job employments and also if the FBI ever investigates him like they did me they will definitely print out and document this shit.
Tell that to all the social media wannabes on Instagram, snapchat and whatnot. Especially the ones turning these sites into NSFW-zones. Times change. Our and the generations after us will probably no longer despise the rise of (internet) degeneracy when concerned with work/employment but embrace it instead.

I’ve told this story several times on this forum, the fbi subpoena’d me and documented my entire post history

Sent me to a therapist and said if I was older I would have been Baker Acted
Why would the FBI be on your case?

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 1464
what the fuck do you retards who are saying 'make the site private' expect?
looksmaxxing culture is objectively misogynistic, racist, homophobic, etc, why would a bunch of fucking retarded women poke the stick at this autistic shit-whole of a site?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 1464
I’ve told this story several times on this forum, the fbi subpoena’d me and documented my entire post history

Sent me to a therapist and said if I was older I would have been Baker Acted

I remember you told that story back in 2019. Always thought you were trolling. To this day I'm still not sure. Just sounds kinda absurd.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Why would the FBI be on your case?
Someone used the online tipping forum about the post I made about a cathedral getting blown up...

• JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, Stare, jackthenerd and 2 others
his nip to nip distance tho
"
They've convinced themselves for so long that they were subhuman due to imagined shortcomings and blaming everything on society that they became legitimate subhumans.

They're fucking disgusting but infinitely worse: they're fucking dangerous. They prey on the outcasts and radicalize them into their toxicity. They worship mass shooters like elliott rogers. They are ticking fucking time bombs of unadressed angst, self hatred and self referential anger.

These kinds of people are dangers to society. I have no fucking idea how we should deal with them. Every single one is a potential domestic terrorist and when the next angry, young, white man snaps he will be labelled a lone wolf by the media despite his vast internet history of codified hatred toward women and minorites. These people have a "politics" of evil and hatred. Fuck them all."

1) thats .co, .me are all normie narcissists.

2) lol. we bully outcasts into leaving.

3) genocide us pls <3 <3 <3
I don't understand the point of pinkpill feminism.

Those whores can get laid even when looking like deformed pigs. They don't face 1/10 of the struggle we face when it comes to dating. What the fuck is their problem?
bill burr did a god tier explanation on this that i cant find but basically when women see men off doing their own thing they replicate it because seeing men satisfied with what they are doing causes them physical pain

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, curryslayerordeath and TsarTsar444
OMGGGGG SOME RANDOM DIPSHIT GUY GOT RoAStEd AHHH :soy: I CARE ABOUT THIS SHIT I AM DUMB CUMEATER STUBID :feelsuhh:

+ 200 replies, never been easier

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
OMGGGGG SOME RANDOM DIPSHIT GUY GOT RoAStEd AHHH :soy: I CARE ABOUT THIS SHIT I AM DUMB CUMEATER STUBID :feelsuhh:

+ 200 replies, never been easier
Thats right son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, RichardSpencel and Deleted member 4671
brutal ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 1464
Screen Shot 2020 04 29 at 95121 PM

Screen Shot 2020 04 29 at 95128 PM

tenor.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, RichardSpencel, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
bumo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
lol What even is this subreddit. Are they self-aware autists or are they making fun of neckbeards?

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and Deleted member 1464
IMG 20200502 223902

fucking lol who is this based guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., ChoSeungHui, TsarTsar444 and 8 others
This thread is a convoluted, irritating mess.

Was it now satire all along, and r/neckbeardshit shouldn't have taken it so serious?
Or was it serious and they should "keep crying".

14 year old third worldlers and European edgelords seem to team up for completely different reasons.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 1464
This thread is a convoluted, irritating mess.

Was it now satire all along, and r/neckbeardshit shouldn't have taken it so serious?
Or was it serious and they should "keep crying".

14 year old third worldlers and European edgelords seem to team up for completely different reasons.
Bro not even I read all this thread

Last edited:
Bumo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Mfw Reddit soys roast me

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deus Soto, Dude420 and 1 other person
jfl at the comments. They really don’t understand do they

They're fucking disgusting but infinitely worse: they're fucking dangerous. They prey on the outcasts and radicalize them into their toxicity. They worship mass shooters like elliott rogers. They are ticking fucking time bombs of unadressed angst, self hatred and self referential anger.

These kinds of people are dangers to society. I have no fucking idea how we should deal with them. Every single one is a potential domestic terrorist and when the next angry, young, white man snaps he will be labelled a lone wolf by the media despite his vast internet history of codified hatred toward women and minorites.

😂😂

like damn were just not happy with our looks and want to improve. Everything else for the most part, is a joke or exaggerated. No one here actually wants to go ER, i think at least.
When you just wanna look better and you end up arrested for hate crimes
Tbh

Attachments

• 1585420313682.jpg
    1585420313682.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 3
Some of the comments

"That's not him"

"He's Photoshopped"

"Lo..loo...look at his feet"

"Small frame" (6ft4 and I think 24 inch biteldoid)

"Incel" (was hit on by a JB with a million followers)

"Chicken legs "(typical hater comment when gets MOGGED in every aspect so tries to cling onto something that isn't ideal when even his legs are still well above average)

View attachment 378627
who was the JB?