@ZyzzReincarnate being roasted on a neckbeard subreddit

yeah and his eyebrows but they are coping hardcore. I’m not sure why they openly hate us lol

It’s hard enough being male let alone a male that struggles getting women or isn’t tall, this is why we are stuck on this website discussing useless shit. Because normies just dismiss our problems

and i’m not talking about only dating, i meant general life quality for men is pretty shit

I don't understand the point of pinkpill feminism.

Those whores can get laid even when looking like deformed pigs. They don't face 1/10 of the struggle we face when it comes to dating. What the fuck is their problem?

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 9837, IWantToMax and 11 others

Those whores can get laid even when looking like deformed pigs. They don't face 1/10 of the struggle we face when it comes to dating. What the fuck is their problem?
Its cuz theyre ugly, its their only way of coping. I genuinely cant see any other reasoning :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Zygos4Life, Blitz and 4 others
reminder: incel subreddits get permabanned on reddit meanwhile women who openly admit they hate men = kept up and not even quarantined

😂😂 clown world
Maybe because they're obscure. Jfl at femcels everything they do is a down valued version of their male counterpart. Unless we are talking about nudes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WillVisitGandy and turkproducer

bro it’s not even about dating. Men have legit grievances in every aspect of life yet they act as if we are oppressing them lol.

did you know it’s not illegal to dupe a man into paying for another mans child?

80% suicides are men. Something like 97% of military combat deaths are men, workplaces deaths nearly all men

Child custodial rights almost always given to the women

Men get double the time for the same crime. It’s absolute bullshit

i don’t even care about the advantages they have dating. General life quality we are shat on and then they try to gaslight us into thinking we have it better, just lol
Its cuz theyre ugly, its their only way of coping. I genuinely cant see any other reasoning :lul:
even so, they literally don’t struggle with men and in life in general. I don’t see why they hate us

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 9837, Sikkunt23 and 3 others
Then people wonder why I don't want to show my surgery results :unsure:
780 comments, 6.4K upvotes :lul:

:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., Hector, IWantToMax and 19 others
Make the forum private please.

• +1
Reactions: Casadonis, Zygos4Life, Dog face and 7 others
Then people wonder why I don't want to show my surgery results :unsure:
780 comments, 6.4K upvotes :lul:
r u gonna keep his posts up? you should delete them ngl bro

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hector, MusicMaxxingMidget, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
framepill
R

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: .👽., MusicMaxxingMidget, Deleted member 3795 and 10 others
bro it’s not even about dating. Men have legit grievances in every aspect of life yet they act as if we are oppressing them lol.

80% suicides are men. Something like 97% of military combat deaths are men, workplaces deaths nearly all men

i don’t even care about the advantages they have dating. General life quality we are shat on and then they try to gaslight us into thinking we have it better, just lol

even so, they literally don’t struggle with men and in life in general. I don’t see why they hate us
What im trying to say is that deep down most of them will know theyre below average looking, and will therefore project their insecurities in this way against us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, MusicMaxxingMidget, Aesthetic and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: hoodmaxxnigga and Deleted member 1680
What im trying to say is that deep down most of them will know theyre below average looking, and will therefore project their insecurities in this way against us
I wonder how they would cope being a below average man Lol. They would know true pain if they woke up the next day as a 5’2 Indian man.

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Zygos4Life, diggbicc and 5 others
I wonder how they would cope being a below average man Lol. They would know true pain if they woke up the next day as a 5’2 Indian man.
Its a fucking huge meme at this point

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and turkproducer
That reddit thread is actually fucking retarded and I hope for ZyzzReincernate that it doesnt ruin his life. If someone looks him up he will get “pedo pedo” thats NOT a good thing. Also the amount of comments about his body are insane he bodymogs that entire subreddit.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hector, IWantToMax, Deleted member 3795 and 13 others

Yeah I definitely agree, what I meant is that this forum exists to improve looks and increase your chances of getting laid, but what goal serves pinkpill? They have it easier not only in dating, but every aspect of life. They can become millionaire by selling lewd pics and worn undies. What purpose serve their board?

But honestly I'm stupid for even trying to find a reasoning behind their behavior. Maybe even they don't know why they do the things they do.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, diggbicc, Deleted member 4671 and 3 others
Yeah I definitely agree, what I meant is that this forum exists to improve looks and increase your chances of getting laid, but what goal serves pinkpill? They have it easier not only in dating, but every aspect of life. They can become millionaire by selling lewd pics and worn undies. What purpose serve their board?

But honestly I'm stupid for even trying to find a reasoning behind their behavior. Maybe even they don't know why they do the things they do.
well obviously as you know life is perspective after all. But i think societal views of men and women play a huge role, and the fact that women tend to ignore all non chads so they compare their lives to him and ignore the rest of mens problems.

I really don’t understand. It’s pretty sad that they think it’s a joke, I don’t even care about their dating advantages, I still think social media and tinder should be abolished (even though i’ve got success from there) because it’s damaging for society in general. Not just women but also men

In every aspect they are privileged pretty much, men get raped more if you count rapes in prison too.

The worst feeling as a man is the contradiction you feel from having society tell you you are the oppressor but in most regards you are in fact the victim.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 9837, The giga incel and 4 others
"He looks like the human version of a red necks boot. Men need to calm down"

"But hIs HuNtEr EyEs aNd MaXiLlA or some shit"

"99% chance that's not even him. On these kinds of forums, it's A Thing for men to use photos of other men who they find attractive. He no doubt looks like Danny DeVito in real life.
It's funny that the guy in the avatar is what men find hot, too. The bar is so low for them".
I did not now that was a thing. Imagine having makeup, hypergamy, and living life on tutorial mode but still ending up on a shitty female lookism copycat.
JFL
Laugh2

Those foids on that subreddit must comprise the bottom 1% of females. They are roasting our boy but they probably look like utter shit.
Liz
It is truly over for them. @Bewusst you look good bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hector, PrisonMike, TsarTsar444 and 17 others
well obviously as you know life is perspective after all. But i think societal views of men and women play a huge role, and the fact that women tend to ignore all non chads so they compare their lives to him and ignore the rest of mens problems.

I really don’t understand. It’s pretty sad that they think it’s a joke, I don’t even care about their dating advantages, I still think social media and tinder should be abolished (even though i’ve got success from there) because it’s damaging for society in general. Not just women but also men

In every aspect they are privileged pretty much, men get raped more if you count rapes in prison too.

The worst feeling as a man is the contradiction you feel from having society tell you you are the oppressor but in most regards you are in fact the victim.

I agree 100%,

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I agree 100%,
It is extremely depressing but the more men that realise this (and the number is increasing) the better we will have it

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Alexanderr, diggbicc, MiroslavBulldosex and 6 others
wtf @Bewusst

this forum needs to go private ded srs

On behalf of @Bewusst i shall go er on those foids
The comments are more than cringe-worthy. Look how much my post has hurt their egos when I was just answering a question on a men's only forum. What the hell are these incredibly high IQ women even doing here anyway?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., IWantToMax, Deleted member 1973 and 10 others
RENT FREE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entropy Incarnate, PrisonMike, I'mme and 36 others
Lmfao @ZyzzReincarnate would literally bully everyone commenter on that thread to suicide IRL.

he's 6"4 gl and shredded asf,keep mirin both his and my maesthetics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax, PrisonMike, hoodmaxxnigga and 8 others
hes next ramirez mark my words. him=getting love letters from sworn judges

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
This is why i don’t post my pics on here because some faggot will try to ruin my life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 3795, Deleted member 1973 and 3 others
mods we should be allowed to post gore and shit to scare away normies,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh and Deleted member 4570
Why are his feet so weird looking.

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, Saturn and Deleted member 2597
wtf @Bewusst

this forum needs to go private ded srs

giphy.gif

I WOULD BULLY THESE OBESE REDDIT HARPIES TO THE POINT OF SELF-IMMOLATION IF THEY EVER SET ONE OF THEIR SWOLLEN DIABETIC FEET INTO THIS SITE

THEY WOULD INSTANTANEOUSLY ROPE AFTER I SURGICALLY DISSECT EVERY SINGLE MILLIMETRIC BONE IMPERFECTION HIDING UNDER THE BLUBBER IN THEIR FACES

giphy.gif

I WOULDN'T EVEN NEED TO ACTUALLY SEE WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE, I COULD GUESS AND STILL BE SPOT ON IN MY ANALYSIS EACH TIME BECAUSE EVERY SINGLE SUBSHIT GOBLIN WOMAN LOOKS LIKE THE EXACT SAME AMORPHOUS REVOLTING BLOB OF FLESH AS THE NEXT

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 3795, Deleted member 206 and 23 others
Some of the comments

"That's not him"

"He's Photoshopped"

"Lo..loo...look at his feet"

"Small frame" (6ft4 and I think 24 inch biteldoid)

"Incel" (was hit on by a JB with a million followers)

"Chicken legs "(typical hater comment when gets MOGGED in every aspect so tries to cling onto something that isn't ideal when even his legs are still well above average)

Copee

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., IWantToMax, ZyzzReincarnate and 20 others
JFL IF @Amnesia SAID THE SAME THING THEY WOULD SUCK HIS DICK EITHER WAY

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 4570 and 2 others
Screenshot 2020 04 27 r justneckbeardthings   Pedo wants to rape Yes he is serious

"Add to the face [sic] that they are gross" Brutal Freudianslippill

Screenshot 2020 04 27 r justneckbeardthings   Pedo wants to rape Yes he is serious 2
Screenshot 2020 04 27 r justneckbeardthings   Pedo wants to rape Yes he is serious 3

But remember, if you mock a femoid for being 200+ pounds of pure lard, you are an evil misogynist who should be carted off to a reeducation camp.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 3795, Vidyacoper and 9 others

brutal whores

"No amount of working out will save a poor bone structure and disgusting frame".

"shaped like a triangle LMAO"

I think shaped like a triangle is a complement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
stabbed to death JFL its so easy for even a framcel to overpower a retarded foid, he mogs all of them to death and isnt even a virgin
The soyboys of reddit are speaking from their personal experience of losing arm wrestling contests to foids who tie bags in assembly lines and take Zumba classes after work.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 3795, Vidyacoper and 2 others
Apparently we are an incel site now. Its not that we are just looksmaxxing and fucking around and incels.is is utterly more pathetic and different than us in nature. We fall into the same sphere but are different in subcategory, its like saying 4chan and reddit is the same.

incels.is = Defeatist attitude, nihilism, rage, virgins, ugly, contemplating suicide, actually wanting to go ER
Looksmax.me = One of the most handsome if not best-looking communities online, Looksmaxxing, positive attitude, 50% virgins / 50% non virgins, supportive, place to have fuck around and speak your mind.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., EverythingMaxxer, IWantToMax and 20 others
Apparently we are an incel site now. Its not that we are just looksmaxxing and fucking around and incels.is is utterly more pathetic and different than us in nature. We fall into the same sphere but are different in subcategory, its like saying 4chan and reddit is the same.

incels.is = Defeatist attitude, nihilism, rage, virgins, ugly, contemplating suicide, actually wanting to go ER
Looksmax.me = One of the most handsome if not best-looking communities online, Looksmaxxing, positive attitude, 50% virgins / 50% non virgins, supportive, place to have fuck around and speak your mind.
Read the comments my guy they are coping so hard.
They are saying its Larp and they do not believe the photos are him, others even say hes angry because "he can't get laid"
I can't even at this point.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 4645, diggbicc and 1 other person
Read the comments my guy they are coping so hard.
They are saying its Larp and they do not believe the photos are him, others even say hes angry because "he can't get laid"
I can't even at this point.
I have read those post couple hours ago, its all fullon coping and just virue signaling for muh Reddit karma. Utterly pathetic

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 1973, stuckneworleans and 3 others

this place is shit too much chads, make me mod so i can bna all normies and sex havers
I have read those post couple hours ago, its all fullon coping and just virue signaling for muh Reddit karma. Utterly pathetic
they're so pathetic there pick on miniscule problems like his feet or his nipples or some gay shit, he body mogs all of them to oblvion

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4570
Lol most redditors are ugly in real life, they are just jealous. Mirin the gains though.

• +1
Reactions: hoodmaxxnigga
Screen Shot 2020 04 28 at 003757

Too offensive to be part of the offensive comments on Reddit :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, I'mme, turkproducer and 5 others