Japan is paying BBCs $75k to repopulate their country with Japanese women

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: M-1014, Funnyunenjoyer1, wishIwasSalludon and 6 others
it started with a video where a white women say black men fuck a lot so the lady think japan is asking for black men

• +1
Reactions: M-1014, aestheticsrespecter and murdah
Not true this is just niggers coping

I live in Asia and let me tell you Asian foids wont touch blacks unless they have a fetish because blacks are seen as a lesser race here, especially in korea and japan

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: reek, M-1014, Funnyunenjoyer1 and 12 others

I live in Asia and let me tell you Asian foids wont touch blacks unless they have a fetish because blacks are seen as a lesser race here, especially in korea and japa
can tyrone slay in asia

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, aestheticsrespecter, AscensionMan98 and 1 other person
I’d that’s not the most cucked thing you can do then idk what is… plus why not white people?? Why choose the black?

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
Reactions: nope and liberiangrimreaper

I live in Asia and let me tell you Asian foids wont touch blacks unless they have a fetish because blacks are seen as a lesser race here, especially in korea and japan
They only do good with the asians that listen to hiphop or have a fetish for blacks which is a very small subset of the population. IMG 8394 They usually look like this too lol

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
I dont understand japanese people why dont they do that themselves like are they low Testosterone ?

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, nope and n9wiff
I’d that’s not the most cucked thing you can do then idk what is… plus why not white people?? Why choose the black?
Because whites don’t need to migrate when their countries already have a high GDP and opportunities…

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Trilogy, mirrormogger and 2 others
No, not at all. He’ll get a slay or 2 every once in a blue moon
are u being ironic
Nah im genuinely curioys causs i though asuan women viewed blacks as inferior and Stuff

Because whites don’t need to migrate when their countries already have a high GDP and opportunities…
what u just said was too smart for my brain to handle but I’ll assume you’re totally right

are u being ironic
Nah im genuinely curioys causs i though asuan women viewed blacks as inferior and Stuff
Wdym ironic? I conveyed my point clearly, asians don’t necessarily view them as inferior but they’re not attracted to them whatsoever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and jinnu
Wdym ironic? I conveyed my point clearly, asians don’t necessarily view them as inferior but they’re not attracted to them whatsoever
Ok i got u

• +1
Reactions: murdah

What part?

because SQUISHY SQUISHY!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: klip11

u fr?

what about lightskin niggas?

• +1
They only do good with the asians that listen to hiphop or have a fetish for blacks which is a very small subset of the population. View attachment 2926393 They usually look like this too lol
Japanese foids are open to niggas (if into western culture)

Japans the easiest easy Asian country to slay in as a bbc as they are the msot Americanised. China is the hardest

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nope and murdah
@Sprinkles whos your pfp? is she mulatta?

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel

blacks literally have to create an alternate reality for themselves to cope. did u see the ai pics lol

and there is no fetish for blacks, just how theres no fetish for short height, black skin, massive wide bulbous noses, afro hair

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, n9wiff and Sprinkles
blacks literally have to create an alternate reality for themselves to cope. did u see the ai pics lol

and there is no fetish for blacks, just how theres no fetish for short height, black skin, massive wide bulbous noses, afro hair
there is a niche fetish for blacks

• +1
u fr?

what about lightskin niggas?
Lightskins will do better

Skin complexion is a big factor here in Asia, especially the east

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and murdah
Lightskin blacks or lightskins?
Lightskin blacks will do beter

The people that will slay the most are of course whites. Indians with light skin will have a way higher chance of slaying in SEA countries than dark skins. They are probably almost on par in places like Japan with dark skin blacks, Indians would slay more provided they aren't the skinny fat 5ft6 types.

Height also matters alot, especially for Chinese and Koreans, SEA foids and chinese foids in SEA don't care about height that much. Chinese and Koreans care alot about status and many Koreans and Chinese that live in SEA can be bagged if you are willing to convert to the catholic/methodist church.

• +1
Lightskin blacks will do beter

The people that will slay the most are of course whites. Indians with light skin will have a way higher chance of slaying in SEA countries than dark skins. They are probably almost on par in places like Japan with dark skin blacks, Indians would slay more provided they aren't the skinny fat 5ft6 types.

Height also matters alot, especially for Chinese and Koreans, SEA foids and chinese foids in SEA don't care about height that much. Chinese and Koreans care alot about status and many Koreans and Chinese that live in SEA can be bagged if you are willing to convert to the catholic/methodist church.
What asian country do you live in?

• +1
What asian country do you live in?
Malaysia/Singapore

I've lived in both and have met Asians from all over the continent

• +1
there is a niche fetish for blacks
no theres not lol, they might settle for a black if they cant get an asian or white guy , blacks will just get fatty asians and cope by saying they muh prefer "thick" girls

Cope this guy literally fucked 260 Asian women, and he's not even a Tyrone.
IMG 2257

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Jason Voorhees and murdah
Blasians look much better then wasians, but who would want to reproduce with a gook anyway

• Hmm...
  • +1
if this guy literally fucked 260 Asian girls, and he's not even a Tyrone. A Tyrone can easily get girls anytime he wants.
IMG 2257

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and murdah
  • +1
Black guys do not "slay" in Asia

Cope if you say otherwise. Many times have I heard parents even saying shit like

"You would marry outside race bla bla bla? So would you marry a negro bla bla bla ?" To get at their kids for wanting to date outside of their race :lul:

Technically any foreigner could slay in some Asian country, average height is 5ft6 where I live and everyone is skinny fat/low dimorphism but blacks are just a lesser race here to people.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and HTN_Mentalcel
Whites and meds outdo blacks in Asia bud
what would happen if a 5"11 MTN white guy lived his whole life in an asian country e.g being born in malaysia, korea, japan, etc.

Im lowkey suprised your saying this shit as a blackcel, most blackcels on this site and irl are happy to say that every women of every race is getting blacked lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, smallman, murdah and 1 other person
Meds do good there? I thought they only like nordic and anglo phenos
Meds do very well if they have good coloring and 5ft10+

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and murdah
Im lowkey suprised your saying this shit as a blackcel, most blackcels on this site and irl are happy to say that every women of every race is getting blacked lmao
Ive never been delusional like that, I’m a realist.

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, st.hamudi but 6‘5, smallman and 1 other person
Do chinks like mulattos

what would happen if a 5"11 MTN white guy lived his whole life in an asian country e.g being born in malaysia, korea, japan, etc.
I know someone exactly like this, natively from Scotland and he slays easily

he looks like @LooksThinker

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, st.hamudi but 6‘5, murdah and 1 other person
He has an onlyfans and 90% of them were prostitutes retard.
Nah, he met the girl off Tinder, Hinge, and other dating apps. He's literally getting sued by one of the girls.

• +1
Reactions: human304