1,332 calories today. starvemaxxing has begun.

Gaygymmaxx

Gaygymmaxx

Self banned - Will return reinvigorated.
1 cup of Special K strawberry serial (200cal)
1 protein shake with flavorless protein and almond milk (200cal)
1 packet of butter popcorn (520cal)
1 cup of salmon with a bit of soy sauce (412cal)

Idk if ill make it to bed without having more food, but if i do it'll be 200 calories or less.

pretty brutal shit, was hard to get to my workout but once i got started the hunger slipped my mind. My weight fluctuates really fast so ill probably drop 5 pound within a week. I go back to school on the 11th so if 5 pounds isnt enough for facial gains ill cut some more.

I need to be lean enough to cold approach some freshmen and sophmore hoes. I've been a jestermaxxed nigga for like 3 years with shit acne and shorter than i was now so i dont really want to socialcirclemaxx, i feel like those girls will still see me as that pizza face little boy.

acne is clearing up nicely, so if this cut leans out my face then ill be set. along with my 3 inch lifts of course
@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@Thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Rupert Pupkin
@8PSLcel
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@alriodai
@RecessedChinCel
@Nameless_Sunflower
@gamma
@smvmaxxertilllate
@....
@TeenAscender

@RoBobaFett999

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Male-Mottle, Skywalker, Erik-Jón and 2 others
metabolism minning

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOverCel, Deleted member 15827 and Gaygymmaxx
metabolism minning
maybe

ill just forcefeed myself to get back to my former metabilism if need be, and mk677 to help out as well

use appetite suppressant too

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
My weight fluctuates really fast so ill probably drop 5 pound within a week. I go back to school on the 11th so if 5 pounds isnt enough for facial gains ill cut some more.
Water weight btw

how much protein per kg of bodyweight

• +1
how much protein per kg of bodyweight
2x

i need to drink another protein shake to keep at 120grams of protein

i weight 115pounds rn (53kg)

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
2x

i need to drink another protein shake to keep at 120grams of protein

i weight 115pounds rn (53kg)
53 kg? How short are you and what is your body fat percentage?

• +1
How many pani puris is 1332 calories

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and bara
idk

most people irl think i weigh like 135
If you get 1300 calories with 2 grams of protein per kg you shouldn't feel that hungry

Maybe try 2.4 g per kg if you feel hungry. Also train your abs.
okay i can try

im doing abs a lot now, that vid is a few weeks old but i was the same weight

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
nigga where did u get that flavorless protein from. my protein tastes like auchwitz rations and i want to killt myself drinking jt

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
nigga where did u get that flavorless protein from. my protein tastes like auchwitz rations and i want to killt myself drinking jt
bulksupplements

its on amazon, i add like 45grams of protein to 3 cups of almond milk and tastes like just milk innit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
bulksupplements

its on amazon, i add like 45grams of protein to 3 cups of almond milk and tastes like just milk innit
thanks bro

• +1
Nigga youre 5'5 and 115 lbs
Only thing you should be doing is eating till you physically cant anymore

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker

Idk if ill make it to bed without having more food, but if i do it'll be 200 calories or less.

pretty brutal shit, was hard to get to my workout but once i got started the hunger slipped my mind. My weight fluctuates really fast so ill probably drop 5 pound within a week. I go back to school on the 11th so if 5 pounds isnt enough for facial gains ill cut some more.

I need to be lean enough to cold approach some freshmen and sophmore hoes. I've been a jestermaxxed nigga for like 3 years with shit acne and shorter than i was now so i dont really want to socialcirclemaxx, i feel like those girls will still see me as that pizza face little boy.

acne is clearing up nicely, so if this cut leans out my face then ill be set. along with my 3 inch lifts of course
@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@Thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Rupert Pupkin
@8PSLcel
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@alriodai
@RecessedChinCel

@Nameless_Sunflower
@gamma
@smvmaxxertilllate
@....
@TeenAscender

@RoBobaFett999

Never understood why people eat crazy low calories... Honestly just fast or do keto if you try and do this you will be hungry asf.

@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@Thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Rupert Pupkin
@8PSLcel
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@alriodai
@RecessedChinCel

@Nameless_Sunflower
@gamma
@smvmaxxertilllate
@....
@TeenAscender

@RoBobaFett999

I’m doing 12hour cardio challenge today

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 20618 and Gaygymmaxx
  • +1
t
I’m doing 12hour cardio challenge today
Ttry jerk off challenge for maximum cardio i go for 3 hours straight and my heart is beating like crazy so it works my nigga

• JFL
t

Ttry jerk off challenge for maximum cardio i go for 3 hours straight and my heart is beating like crazy so it works my nigga
Pics or cope

• Love it
im 5"5.5 and id guess 15%
Halloween Die GIF by Julie Wierd

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
he will mog once he gets LL and gets statusmaxxed from boxing. Tbh LL from 5'5 or 5'6 to 5'10 cna legit change a manlet's life. Better for hom bc he jaw mogs already but i need to spend more money to become ltn with lower third surgery, rhinoplasty, dickplasty, phenoplasty etc

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Skywalker, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
he will mog once he gets LL and gets statusmaxxed from boxing. Tbh LL from 5'5 or 5'6 to 5'10 cna legit change a manlet's life. Better for hom bc he jaw mogs already but i need to spend more money to become ltn with lower third surgery, rhinoplasty, dickplasty, phenoplasty etc
5'10 will work only if you have a good face nowadays. If he can make it to at least HTN then he'd be good.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 20618
  • +1
5'5 or 5'6 to 5'10 cna legit change a manlet's life
this is EXACTLY for whom LL was made for...dont even hesitate @zv1212 and others, seriously

• +1
  • Love it
just water fast for 2 days every week on the weekends (days you don't train). This will speed up your fat loss, your metabolism and your IQ

just water fast for 2 days every week on the weekends (days you don't train). This will speed up your fat loss, your metabolism and your IQ
and also eat up your muscles :lul:

and also eat up your muscles :lul:
no it won't. Do some research.

ur ancestors went 2 days without eating and never lost any muscle. Your body enters ketosis and burns your fat storages because it knows you need the muscle to hunt, run and fight

fasting is legit bro, fastest and most sure way to get shredded

You are retarded at least eat normal food not junk food while ur starving yourself. Also have fun stunting your growth while you can’t sleep because ur body will keep you awake until you eat. Also don’t expect ur acne to go away with that shit diet

@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@Thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Rupert Pupkin
@8PSLcel
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@alriodai
@RecessedChinCel

@Nameless_Sunflower
@gamma
@smvmaxxertilllate
@....
@TeenAscender

@RoBobaFett999

You should eat more lean protein and cut carbs to feel less shitty

no it won't. Do some research.

ur ancestors went 2 days without eating and never lost any muscle. Your body enters ketosis and burns your fat storages because it knows you need the muscle to hunt, run and fight

fasting is legit bro, fastest and most sure way to get shredded
nigga i did all this shit last year , cardio maxxed like hell + long fasts....lost a shit ton of muscle too and felt like shit and weak, no energy
lifting hard weights and doing a sustainable 200-400 cal deficit is miles better
fasting is just a METHOD for you to eat less and enter into caloric deficit anyways

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Gandy
nigga i did all this shit last year , cardio maxxed like hell + long fasts....lost a shit ton of muscle too and felt like shit and weak, no energy
lifting hard weights and doing a sustainable 200-400 cal deficit is miles better
fasting is just a METHOD for you to eat less and enter into caloric deficit anyways
I have tried both methods, and both work for leaning out.

But I prefer your method because it leaves you with more *muscle mass* after the cut is done.

It's also less painful to do 400kcal deficits while lifting, than not eating several days in a row.
I also suspect lenghty water fasts messed with my hormone levels and sleep quality. Which is why I rarely do anything past a 24h water fast now.

Above all, I think the low deficit, lifting hard weights method results in a better looking body. Beginners may even build ~5-10kg of muscle initially with this method due to the noob gains phenomenon, despite being in a caloric deficit.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, CristianT and Skywalker
have you finished growing yet

eat more than that

@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@Thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Rupert Pupkin
@8PSLcel
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@alriodai
@RecessedChinCel

@Nameless_Sunflower
@gamma
@smvmaxxertilllate
@....
@TeenAscender

@RoBobaFett999

is this really you?

this is EXACTLY for whom LL was made for...dont even hesitate @zv1212 and others, seriously
Dude it costs upwards of 30k nigga

I wouldn't be able to afford it for a decade probably :feelswah:

@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@Thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Rupert Pupkin
@8PSLcel
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
@alriodai
@RecessedChinCel

@Nameless_Sunflower
@gamma
@smvmaxxertilllate
@....
@TeenAscender

@RoBobaFett999

did u finished it bro? im on my third day of 1300 cal, and im slow af no energy lmao but im gonna keep going

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
based, i, getting less than 2k calories + working out

ive already started seeing muscle gain and more veins popping up and i see my chest looking better

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB
Today my veins were popping up like crazy and muscles are showing gotta love it

@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@Thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@Rupert Pupkin
@8PSLcel
@PrinterAndFaxMachin