1.8 million people are having sex

L

lonelycurry

Kraken

This video has 1.8 million likes and its about what people do after having sex. You will never have this because of your shitty genetics while millions of people are having sex everyday. And you can tell the chad that fucked this whore had a big dick because she was crying you can tell by the smudged makeup.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32734, MagaPutinism, goodgamebro and 8 others
That face would be the greatest work of art in any contemporary museum

• +1
Reactions: lilith

This video has 1.8 million likes and its about what people do after having sex. You will never have this because of your shitty genetics while millions of people are having sex everyday. And you can tell the chad that fucked this whore had a big dick because she was crying you can tell by the smudged makeup.

But its only sex. Sure, its nice to see and embrace a naked woman. Play with her titties and ass as she strokes the meatlog. Absolutely. But that's about it! Once you cum, the moment's gone. BTW: women don't think about sex as much as we do. But some do lie! They're not stupid. They know men think about sex a lot. Manipulating opportunists, of course.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
But its only sex. Sure, its nice to see and embrace a naked woman. Play with her titties and ass as she strokes the meatlog. Absolutely. But that's about it! Once you cum, the moment's gone. BTW: women don't think about sex as much as we do. But some do lie! They're not stupid. They know men think about sex a lot. Manipulating opportunists, of course.
They dont think about sex all the time? You sure? Maybe not directly but its definitely subconsciously. Why is it wherever women go there always try to find the most attractive man in the room? Even when i used to work my female coworkers would always call my male coworkers ugly whenever they got mad, and make fun of their looks. That itself shows their nature and sex is very natural to them.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sudanguy
They dont think about sex all the time? You sure? Maybe not directly but its definitely subconsciously. Why is it wherever women go there always try to find the most attractive man in the room? Even when i used to work my female coworkers would always call my male coworkers ugly whenever they got mad, and make fun of their looks. That itself shows their nature and sex is very natural to them.
Browsing a department store and seeing something you like. Nothing to do with sex. Honest women will agree with me. Lying tooth face cumdumpster whore cunts won't. Fact! Also, consider, women spent much of their thoughts on planning new tactics and maneuvers for their FTM (Female Territorial Management.)

Sex is for low IQ losers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Your my angel my sunshine you BigJimsWornOutTires my angel my sunshine

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
sex is a conspiracy theory to incels

• +1
sex is like air for some

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger and BigJimsWornOutTires
Fucks sake
Suifuel I need to achieve this

Hate how open people are today about their sex lives. It’s gross and degenerate

• +1
Reactions: lunin7, lonelycurry and Egyptianmogger
I hate my swarthoid incel life, this is fucking suifuel some Chad with huge cock fucked some whore meanwhile I rot crying thinking if I'll ever be loved.

sex haver detected opinion rejected
Back in my late twenties, I always wanted to go to Jamaica. Yeah, I watched the movies about it. I remember the topless blondes massaging each other's tits on the beach as the guys played volleyball at night with their eyeshades on.

Finally, I went to the island. It wasn't what I thought it would be. There were no topless blondes but lots of ghetto motherfuckers selling dope. But there were some topless roasties but they weren't like the ones from the movies, late teens with slim bods. Noooo. These women were in their 60s with cucumbers swaying.

Long story short, Jamaica wasn't a big deal. Sure, I went back several more times as well as to shithole South America, but once again, no big deal. Same for sex.

Back in my late twenties, I always wanted to go to Jamaica. Yeah, I watched the movies about it. I remember the topless blondes massaging each other's tits on the beach as the guys played volleyball at night with their eyeshades on.

Finally, I went to the island. It wasn't what I thought it would be. There were no topless blondes but lots of ghetto motherfuckers selling dope. But there were some topless roasties but they weren't like the ones from the movies, later teens. Noooo. These women were in their 60s with cucumbers swaying.

Long story short, Jamaica wasn't a big deal. Sure, I went back several more times along with shithole South America, but once again, no big deal. Same for sex.
cope

• Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back