#1 category of post that guarantees a 100% chance you are a KHHV incel

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
barging into discussion to proclaim that you are a mogger because of some PSL measurement you need to have 100+ hours browsed to know about

"my IMW is 99.9% percentile"

"my bimacromonial is so big i don't fit in normal hats"

"my x to y ratio is actually the ideal of 5, people just say its 4.6 because of z, but actually 5 mogs when you have w"

:soy:🤓:incel:

even worse if this is followed by something about "iois" or similar that you wouldn't want to mention to a psyciatrist

it means you don't have sex or redeeming qualities (singular) about your looks that can be expressed in a way a normal person comprehends - if you were tall or had a chad jaw you would just say that. Only exception being level 3+ autism in which case title still applies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: trueceI, Deleted member 7580, ElTruecel and 16 others
IMG 7500

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Deleted member 34058, DelonLover1999 and 1 other person
barging into discussion to proclaim that you are a mogger because of some PSL measurement you need to have 100+ hours browsed to know about

"my x to y ratio is actually the ideal of 5, people just say its 4.6 because of z, but actually 5 mogs when you have w"

even worse if this is followed by something about "iois" or similar that you wouldn't want to mention to a psyciatrist

it means you don't have sex or redeeming qualities (singular) about your looks that can be expressed in a way a normal person comprehends - if you were tall or had a chad jaw you would just say that. Only exception being level 3+ autism in which case title still applies
All of us are trying to ascend man….

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
It means they never interacted with a women

When u know u know, no point to even larp about it

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Pikabro, Deleted member 51781 and 1 other person
it means you don't have sex or redeeming qualities (singular) about your looks that can be expressed in a way a normal person comprehends - if you were tall or had a chad jaw you would just say that.
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
what about going into threads saying u got a micropenis and that u want to kill urself?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, CarrotMaxxer, Deleted member 51781 and 4 others
What is imw?

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and Deleted member 51465

Cope I’m a ioi magnet every woman eye fucks me like they want to rip off my pants and suck my cock

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and TechnoBoss
next time someone calls me a greycel for not knowing an acronym, I will simply say that I have too much sex to know what it means

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Pikabro and lemonnz
It means they never interacted with a women

When u know u know, no point to even larp about it
Tbh. Either you had sex with a woman or you didn’t

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
almost every single person ever had some features that are in the ideal range.

the problem is, even if every feature you have is in the ideal range it doesn't guarantee you're attractive, because it doesn't account for the interaction between features.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, ElTruecel and lemonnz
What is KHHV