1 month heightmaxxing progress with mk677+aromasin

D

Deleted member 27608

Iron
Hey guys, Im a longtime lurker and after the doctor told me my plates are starting to close, I panicked and am on heightmaxxing stack rn. Made an account to post progress and questions.
Beginning Stats:
About 170 cm (5'7) at 16.5 years old, Mom is 5 foot and Dad is 5'7-8.

Stack:
Mk677 25 mg daily, started at 6 mg and worked way up in a week.
Huperizne A 200 mg daily
Berberine pill daily
Aromasin 6.25 mg daily
Teen multivitamin daily
Vitamin D+k3 pill daily
8 hours sleep on weekdays, 8.5-9 on weekends

Results:
171.5 cm (5'7) Morning height, 170 cm Evening height.
Even though these results are small, its still lifefuel for me as I haven't really grown at all in the last 5 months.

Sides:
Vivid dreams, comparing as I used to not dream at all.
I think my face is a bit bloated but noone has commented on it so I might just be delusional.
The lack of sides kind of concerns me as most other people report extreme hunger and not feeling full and other stuff, while I haven't really experienced any of this.
I think my aromasin is fake, its not Pfizer and its a liquid not a pill, someone plz lmk how to get real aromasin if I'm under 18.

Please let me know your thoughts and if I should add anything to the stack, I will be making updates in the future, lmk if u wanna be tagged in the new post.
Also if you are an experienced heightmaxxer can you dm me I have some questions thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Arditi, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 24444 and 3 others
Am I the only one that thinks using AI’s is cope for heightmaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 24444, Van and 1 other person
So u went from 5'7 to 5'7

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed and mfk
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, IMZLEGEND and Deleted member 27608
So u went from 5'7 to 5'7
I gained around 0.5-1cm. I also haven't grown much at all for 5 months before starting so I still think its a success

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UnaMogger, nayb, SubhumanCurrycel and 7 others
Why do you think that? low estrogen levels will mean a longer growth period
I feel like if anything you will just crash your E2, like I didn’t even need AI on 750 test, if I took AI without test my E2 would be in the gutter and I would be depressed

I feel like if anything you will just crash your E2, like I didn’t even need AI on 750 test, if I took AI without test my E2 would be in the gutter and I would be depressed
I don't feel any different from taking aromasin, but thats because I take a low dose and its probably fake

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 27472
How'd you get ur mk?

I can send you aromasin source but if your parents get it from the mail first it's ova

Parents found my asin once and took me to a doctor they know

Broski told me to keep running it and and start taking peptides 👺

Goat doc

But you won't be that lucky so don't get caught

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27608
I don't feel any different from taking aromasin, but thats because I take a low dose and its probably fake
fair, take my opinion on height maxxing with a grain of salt I really don’t know much about it I’m just wondering about using a AI without test

How'd you get ur mk?

I can send you aromasin source but if your parents get it from the mail first it's ova

Parents found my asin once and took me to a doctor they know

Broski told me to keep running it and and start taking peptides 👺

Goat doc

But you won't be that lucky so don't get caught
Mk and Aromasin is from peptide pros. My parents are bluepilled christians JFL so I ship my shit to a friends house. The problem is that the only way I can pay for shit is with a money order as Im not old enough for crypto or credit card.

• +1
Ye 6mg won't do anything. You're not really Looksmaxxing. You're supposed to be eating like a glutton on mk.

• So Sad
Mk and Aromasin is from peptide pros. My parents are bluepilled christians JFL so I ship my shit to a friends house. The problem is that the only way I can pay for shit is with a money order as Im not old enough for crypto or credit card.
Sorry for your parents.

Lmao

My guy only does crypto I could help but I'm a random on looksmax I doubt you want me tranfering funds for you

Yeah idk

Got hgh source too I'm a veteran heightmaxxer round these parts if you need sum 👺

• +1
Ye 6mg won't do anything. You're not really Looksmaxxing. You're supposed to be eating like a glutton on mk.
Damn, what dose of aromasin should i take then? Also, is mk677 supposed to make me eat more or am i supposed to force myself to eat more?

• +1
Lmao

My guy only does crypto I could help but I'm a random on looksmax I doubt you want me tranfering funds for you

Yeah idk

Got hgh source too I'm a veteran heightmaxxer round these parts if you need sum 👺
Im scared asf of needles, probably my biggest fear ngl. Ill just stick with my fake peptides

• +1
Damn, what dose of aromasin should i take then? Also, is mk677 supposed to make me eat more or am i supposed to force myself to eat more?
Max dose being 25mg. I also hope it isn't pill form cuz pills are shit. Liquid is king. And yes you'll naturally want to eat more due to ghrelin increase.

• +1
Im scared asf of needles, probably my biggest fear ngl. Ill just stick with my fake peptides
You literally don't feel it when it goes in

I buy 32 Guage insulin needles and you don't feel it at all, I don't mean the liquid I mean piercing the skin, like if you get the right position it pricks the skin, and you can only tell it's piercing it because it gives way an moves in, the actual piece doesn't even hurt if you use small needles. Just wanted to thoroughly explain how much of a pussy you are in case your 15-20th percentile height wasn't enough.

No pussy heightmaxxers cmon bro

I'll send you a vid of me doing it it's so easy

• +1
Max dose being 25mg. I also hope it isn't pill form cuz pills are shit. Liquid is king. And yes you'll naturally want to eat more due to ghrelin increase.
Damn, I thought mk dose was supposed to be 25mg, not aromasin. I'll consider upping to 12.5 mg maybe.

• +1
Damn, I thought mk dose was supposed to be 25mg, not aromasin. I'll consider upping to 12.5 mg maybe.
Wait nigga i misread. Your mk is fine.
For AI that's fine too. I legit didn't read properly.
But naturally tho you should be very hungry

@Master could you delete post 18 and 14

• +1
25 mg aromasin will fucking OBLITERATE your estrogen levels nigga that’s way too much JFL.

Be careful on the AI dosing nuked estrogen sides are fucking horrible

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 27608
Wait nigga i misread. Your mk is fine.
For AI that's fine too. I legit didn't read properly.
But naturally tho you should be very hungry

@Master could you delete post 18 and 14
Fuck man, does this mean my mk677 is fake if im not feeling that hungry? I saw some other posts where people didn't feel hungry as a side effect.

• +1
It is.

25-30mg is normal mk dose

Aromasin should be 25mg a week MAX if your on the first month. (I'm assuming it's real tho, idk how far you wanna push it but if you take a full 25 mg you'll know if it's real from the sides, and they won't be awful or last more than a day or two tbh)

Idk how universal it is but my first week on aromasin was brutal asf but I now can take 4x the dose without sides so you could increase it later

Tf man, i got none of these sides. ima take 12.5 mg of aromasin tonite and see if I feel anything.

• +1
Fuck man, does this mean my mk677 is fake if im not feeling that hungry? I saw some other posts where people didn't feel hungry as a side effect.
"Once taken, ibutamoren mimics the effects of ghrelin, a hormone produced in the stomach to signal the brain that you are hungry. This occurs as a result of the supplement's interaction with a brain region known as the ghrelin receptor (GHSR). The release of ghrelin enhances hunger."

There's more to it iirc but ye the drug does stimulate hunger alongside. I have used it many times and have always been starving the next morning.

I mean id think it's likely that gh stimulants would also spike hunger to support growth from my observation

Last edited:
  • +1
"Once taken, ibutamoren mimics the effects of ghrelin, a hormone produced in the stomach to signal the brain that you are hungry. This occurs as a result of the supplement's interaction with a brain region known as the ghrelin receptor (GHSR). The release of ghrelin enhances hunger."

There's more to it iirc but ye the drug does stimulate hunger alongside. I have used it many times and have always been starving the next morning.
One side effect i forgot to include was that I used to be really nauseous in the morning and wouldn't be able to eat at all, id have to eat some protein bars at school after it died down. however since I started mk677 my nausea stopped and I can eat breakfast now. I don't feel starving but at least I can eat.

• +1
One side effect i forgot to include was that I used to be really nauseous in the morning and wouldn't be able to eat at all, id have to eat some protein bars at school after it died down. however since I started mk677 my nausea stopped and I can eat breakfast now. I don't feel starving but at least I can eat.
Well i wouldnt know what had caused your nausea for mk to change it but since you've said you sleep properly could be either diet or sth you're taking from the list. Idk if AI is likely the issue or the multivitamin (pure cope ngl).
Also idk if you're doing any physical activity since you didn't state it.

• +1
Well i wouldnt know what had caused your nausea for mk to change it but since you've said you sleep properly could be either diet or sth you're taking from the list. Idk if AI is likely the issue or the multivitamin (pure cope ngl).
Also idk if you're doing any physical activity since you didn't state it.
I play a lot of soccer, on the team at school. I've had nausea for a year, and it stopped ever since i started taking the stack.

• +1
I play a lot of soccer, on the team at school. I've had nausea for a year, and it stopped ever since i started taking the stack.
Then ye could be from diet or sth else before.

You can "heelsmash", ankle-pull/weight exercises, and/or stretches if you are really desperate, but I highly doubt they have any significant results due to the sheer neurotic nature of the practices mentioned.

Hey guys, Im a longtime lurker and after the doctor told me my plates are starting to close, I panicked and am on heightmaxxing stack rn. Made an account to post progress and questions.
Beginning Stats:
About 170 cm (5'7) at 16.5 years old, Mom is 5 foot and Dad is 5'7-8.

Stack:
Mk677 25 mg daily, started at 6 mg and worked way up in a week.
Huperizne A 200 mg daily
Berberine pill daily
Aromasin 6.25 mg daily
Teen multivitamin daily
Vitamin D+k3 pill daily
8 hours sleep on weekdays, 8.5-9 on weekends

Results:
171.5 cm (5'7) Morning height, 170 cm Evening height.
Even though these results are small, its still lifefuel for me as I haven't really grown at all in the last 5 months.

Sides:
Vivid dreams, comparing as I used to not dream at all.
I think my face is a bit bloated but noone has commented on it so I might just be delusional.
The lack of sides kind of concerns me as most other people report extreme hunger and not feeling full and other stuff, while I haven't really experienced any of this.
I think my aromasin is fake, its not Pfizer and its a liquid not a pill, someone plz lmk how to get real aromasin if I'm under 18.

Please let me know your thoughts and if I should add anything to the stack, I will be making updates in the future, lmk if u wanna be tagged in the new post.
Also if you are an experienced heightmaxxer can you dm me I have some questions thanks.

You can "heelsmash", ankle-pull/weight exercises, and/or stretches if you are really desperate, but I highly doubt they have any significant results due to the sheer neurotic nature of the practices mentioned.
I got a guide on this and am planning to do this once I get in college

• +1
I got a guide on this and am planning to do this once I get in college

Alright, man! Just be careful and weary of the potential repercussions of these practices. Nevertheless, godspeed, brother!

• +1
Am I the only one that thinks using AI’s is cope for heightmaxxing
AI's on their own are pretty cope as the majority of people have no access to constant bone age graphing to see if the AI is giving them more time to grow. So you could just be harming yourself for no reason. However, whenever AI is used with GH, you gain 4 more cm on average than just GH use.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472
The effects of AI are actually much stronger in those using anabolics than people who aren't using AI's. This is because when you shut down your balls with test use, the only e2 left is the one in your bodily tissues, the exact thing that aromatase inhibitors suppress. Leading to single-digit e2 numbers from people who use test and AI. Normal people still have e2 and T being produced from their balls, so AI's only reduce serum e2 levels by at most 60%.

No, not all people have the same sides from MK677. It just depends on the dosing. At least, you should get some water retention, I would assume. You could just have a lower natural appetite that gets slightly stimulated by MK

• +1
You are not supposed to eat like a glutton on MK! Everybody reacts differently.

• +1
You are not supposed to eat like a glutton on MK! Everybody reacts differently.
Thanks man, i think my mk is probably real now, lifefuel

Did your nose,ears,head got bigger?

The problem is that the only way I can pay for shit is with a money order as Im not old enough for crypto or credit card.
so how’d you pay for it?

i havent grown in like 5 months too and im 16, should i hop on this and try to hit 6'5 lol? How much did this cost for one month op?

You should buy blood sugar monitor, especially with huperizine you have higher chances of developing diabetes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
how did u buy it with irl money?

how did u buy it with irl money?
its a larper, this shit is like word for word from my thread except he changed the height and added some drugs

its a larper, this shit is like word for word from my thread except he changed the height and added some drugs
damn how did u get it tho?

My acc got banned so i couldnt reply, i can send proof of my sarms if u want

If anyone wants update lmk ill make another post

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper and Osie