#1 prerequisite to success - you have to think you are superior to others

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
because if you don't this thought will eat at you: why will i succeed when x number of other people trying the same thing failed?

Answer: you are superior to everyone else. You are smarter. You are faster. You are better looking. You have more energy and drive. God loves you the most out of any creature on his green earth.

If none of these are true just lie, even just being top 1% in shameless self-aggrandization is enough to take you high places. Chances are you won't have to, you can find one or two qualities in yourself that are better than most people, even if its you can find 4 leaf clovers easier. Spin a story about it. Leprachuan fucked your mother and you have gold in your blood. As these are untestable, immutable traits, they are the strongest foundation for an identity. Pretend you are an astrologer and you need your ego to give you all their money.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Offensive Bias, Dr. Mog, Tallooksmaxxer and 12 others
"just be confident" theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 34058, 9cel, fikki and 4 others
"just be confident" theory
just be confident is good cause it doesn't matter whether your confident so atleast you getting over fears.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog, wishIwasSalludon, falcon1 and 1 other person
Raskolnikov did this and went to prison for 8 years.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34058
So basically convert to Judaism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eren, Skywalker, Offensive Bias and 9 others
success causes superiority complex not the other way around

• +1
Reactions: 9cel
Raskolnikov did this and went to prison for 8 years.
i will list the problems raskolnikov had that resulted in his arrest

1. retarded execution, unnessicary kill of that retarded sister. Not scoped out well enough. Ignored the biggest payload. No practice.

2. poor health and metabolic function, his sickness afterward. Lack of motivation. Depression and no motivation to do anything beyond just the crime.

3. pseudo-religious feelings and guilty conscience. His urge to but in needlessly in discussions about the crime. His urge to confess and clean consious without confessing. Just STFU. maybe live with mother he was parasitising off of.

4. Overly introspective personality, not extroverted or sensory enough. Obviously someone stuck in head 24/7 wont be good at crime. He didn't seem to understand that planning isnt identical to execusion. This is nothing deep about crime. If you've build a model lego set you would realize that sometimes you cant follow the instructions 100%.

he did not really think he was superior to others, he was always a very insecure figure and a coper.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 57302
i am superior, i truly believe this

• Love it
Reactions: incel194012940
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 57302
This mindset will only lead you into an endless loop of frustration and delusion.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, zura and proxyy
Works till u get punched in the face

• +1
Reactions: zura, proxyy and autistic_tendencies
Works till u get punched in the face
usually if people punch you it means you won in some way unless it’s some random nigger encounter in which case you should shoot them

because if you don't this thought will eat at you: why will i succeed when x number of other people trying the same thing failed?

Answer: you are superior to everyone else. You are smarter. You are faster. You are better looking. You have more energy and drive. God loves you the most out of any creature on his green earth.

If none of these are true just lie, even just being top 1% in shameless self-aggrandization is enough to take you high places. Chances are you won't have to, you can find one or two qualities in yourself that are better than most people, even if its you can find 4 leaf clovers easier. Spin a story about it. Leprachuan fucked your mother and you have gold in your blood. As these are untestable, immutable traits, they are the strongest foundation for an identity. Pretend you are an astrologer and you need your ego to give you all their money.
Actually yes, if you dont have the mentality that you are the best... You already lost

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and incel194012940
Not really, you just gotta know you're good enough

In the middle of reading a good book:
The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership

》Jim Collins confirmed this balance between faith and fact in his 2001 book Good to Great. He calls it the Stockdale Paradox. He writes, “You must retain faith that you will prevail in the end and you must also con-front the most brutal facts of your current reality.”《

lowkey read the 50 laws of power last year and started thinking like this for a while & it ended with me getting signed at 2 agencies as an actor & artist. dont rlly think like this anymore but it brought good results

• Love it
Legit. I wake up with a sticky note attached to the mirror saying “I, @Dr. Mog am a god” as I stare into my 4.95 PSL bloated face in the mirror.

i think you should pretend you are better than others because you have the strength to kill yourself
im smart enough to not kill myself and reincarnate as a blind curry

• +1