1 year looxmaxxing transformation. it’s not over

shredded4summer

shredded4summer

Iron
1 year looksmaxxing transformation went from subhuman to …? 15 to 16, 62kg bw, 5’8. lmk what i can improve. i wanna grow to 5’11 and fraud to around 6’1. im a late bloomer i might have a chance idk. open to answering questions

C8B6F258 0102 4E3C 8207 1247C6C0641C
737CBF1D 1146 4D8D 9784 39E41531B081

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, thecel, hattrick and 14 others
So u grew ur hair and took a better pic. Impressive

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck, thecel, Deleted member 21345 and 22 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Yerico7, thecel and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, subhuman8 and ALP
canthal tilt is demonically bad.

but, either way, youre never gonna be tiktok famous. hang em' up

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, Chintuck22 and Deleted member 18582
looks 2 months, shit efficacy

get an x ray of ur wrist to give an idea of what stage puberty you are. Ideally blast hgh at like 8IU per day and kill ur estrogen and you’ll prolly grow if ur not too old. Also have good sleep + diet(high protein) + posture

That collagen at 15 is brutal
I hope you are skinmaxxing hard

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
take a pic with the same angle and lightning as the first one

• +1
Reactions: Arditi, Deleted member 31560, Tallman and 2 others
canthal tilt is demonically bad.

but, either way, youre never gonna be tiktok famous. hang em' up
Lol do you even know what a canthal tilt is, greycel?

It's fucking over for this forum. Tiktok gang and 2023cels are something else

• +1
Reactions: ResilientGoyim
lean and hair is everything lil niggas

• +1
Reactions: shredded4summer
you fixxed your acne and grew hair very impressive+starvemaxxed
A018B047 EAF8 4A82 9226 36793AA9203D

true💀💀
get an x ray of ur wrist to give an idea of what stage puberty you are. Ideally blast hgh at like 8IU per day and kill ur estrogen and you’ll prolly grow if ur not too old. Also have good sleep + diet(high protein) + posture
wont blocking estrogen have a bunch of side effects also finding real hgh is practically impossible at 16

wont blocking estrogen have a bunch of side effects also finding real hgh is practically impossible at 16
Moneymax and/or connectionsmax also it will have sides but not horrible if you don’t completely crash your levels. Necessary for prolonging fusion of growth plates + helps increase DHT which is good for pubertymaxing

• +1
wont blocking estrogen have a bunch of side effects
yes it will i have a lot of sides
im 15 and have real hgh its not impossible but it costs a lot of money

Moneymax and/or connectionsmax also it will have sides but not horrible if you don’t completely crash your levels. Necessary for prolonging fusion of growth plates + helps increase DHT which is good for pubertymaxing
do you think mk677 + AI is worth it?

yes it will i have a lot of sides
im 15 and have real hgh its not impossible but it costs a lot of money
get it from india it's cheap as fuck

do you think mk677 + AI is worth it?
That’s what I’m running its a bit of cope but at least I’ll get strength gains out of the mk and maybe a tiny bit of growth (praying to Gandy). HGH is way better, even peptides are better.

That’s what I’m running its a bit of cope but at least I’ll get strength gains out of the mk and maybe a tiny bit of growth (praying to Gandy). HGH is way better, even peptides are better.
where did you buy from?

where did you buy from?
Aromasin from brainlabz and mk677 from research chem. Brainlabz is a bit shady and a hassle to deal with the Russian shipping but I have some low estrogenic sides from the aromasin so I’m pretty sure my batch is legit + prolly gonna get bloods soon to confirm.

skin looks significantly better but could be the light.

• +1
how old

lmao it's not over indeed, as it never began with that face only a mother could love. But hey, OP, at least you have a mother... right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31560
1 year looksmaxxing transformation went from subhuman to …? 15 to 16, 62kg bw, 5’8. lmk what i can improve. i wanna grow to 5’11 and fraud to around 6’1. im a late bloomer i might have a chance idk. open to answering questions

View attachment 2408345View attachment 2408350
you look good, like a high tier normie in the after, your most noticable flaw is your long filtrum you might wanna get surgery for it

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Economical, Brootal and ALP
No deformities mate. Stay lean, get filler when u are older and u will be fine.

If I was u I would try MK677 to heightmax. But I dont know if its workin so well since my growth plates are closed.

But I am only 175cm and boy its enough to bang women every weekend if ur face is fine.

where do you recommend i get filler
No deformities mate. Stay lean, get filler when u are older and u will be fine.

If I was u I would try MK677 to heightmax. But I dont know if its workin so well since my growth plates are closed.

But I am only 175cm and boy its enough to bang women every weekend if ur face is fine.

in the 1st picture you look both young and old quite a fucked up skin type

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31560 and shredded4summer
Better haircut and selfie

Kys

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
looks better but 50% of the "ascension" is just a better pic

post a pic in the same lighting and angle as before to see how much you really ascended

good improvement. ppl just call it shit because you look almost the same in 1 year, but the habits is what matter bro keep going

You should take bigger leaps if u want these autists to mire your progress

Aromasin from brainlabz and mk677 from research chem. Brainlabz is a bit shady and a hassle to deal with the Russian shipping but I have some low estrogenic sides from the aromasin so I’m pretty sure my batch is legit + prolly gonna get bloods soon to confirm.
Did you get the blood test?its legit?

i bought letrozole adn armidix from reserachem and the worst i felt was feeling hot and stomach pain but could just be from work cause i work water park and it was cold

i went from obese to 12% body fat

If you really were obese in the “before” photo, you have amazing fat distribution genetics. Your face being that lean when you were obese is impressive.

My face (at ~18% BF) is fatter than your obese face.

Here, for Associated Press, did you just turn off the lights for the second picture, or did you actually manage to inhibit light by mewing or something?

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
If you really were obese in the “before” photo, you have amazing fat distribution genetics. Your face being that lean when you were obese is impressive.

My face (at ~18% BF) is fatter than your obese face.
i barely have any fat on my body other than my torso which is pretty shit cause i have shredded arms but barley visible abs💀💀. the advantage is that my face stays lean.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel