1, 20, 693, 40064, ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, IMOGYOU, butterworld and 1 other person
Do you have any for 90 iq?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Pogin_chan, NoseProphecy and 4 others
These sequences are unsolvable by normal Humans without much time and effort, so Not worth it to attempt it. Just give me the solution so i Just know the solution next time something Like that appears. I never try to solve IQ Tests, im only interested in learning the solutions Like an AI Machine, OK they Sometimes indeed learn but know what mean my IQ is immeasurable
@Harold o'subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, NoReedemingFeature, Deleted member 52452 and 2 others
These sequences are unsolvable by normal Humans without much time and effort, so Not worth it to attempt it. Just give me the solution so i Just know the solution next time something Like that appears. I never try to solve IQ Tests, im only interested in learning the solutions Like an AI Machine, OK they Sometimes indeed learn but know what mean my IQ is immeasurable
@Harold o'subhuman
I put this shit into chatgpt, it broke down jfl

• +1
Reactions: Pogin_chan and Deleted member 52452
@Harold o'subhuman
chatgpt answer was incorrect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
Harold o brein is hamas

Is this a polynomial sequence?

missing you bhai havent spoken in so long
It's been what 6 months? Holy shit time flies
Awkward The Boys GIF

What's up?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and laaltin
Screenshot 2024 05 11 at 124423 AM

• JFL
Reactions: gigell
this could be many things, a geometric sequence where the common ratio is in terms of n, or just a very long polynomial sequence, or a non-elementary sequence that can't be expressed algebraically in terms of n at all

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
does it has to do with the rank of the prime ?

1, 3, 11, 123, 15131

I just made this one up. Should be pretty hard, but not unsolvable.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
grade 4 chinese maths problem

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, gigell and Deleted member 51576
i feel like it has something to do with non decimal base numeral systems but i just cant build a pattern that applies to every term
and its hexadecimal or quaternary in the 4th, something like 4(4^4 -> 100/10000 |or+ 4^2), maybe they also carry over from previous ones cause idk how you'd get 20 otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
(Compared to average forum IQ)
I'm in the 120s anyway, it's Easy to be smarter than normies, but when real High iq guys show up i realize being above average in iq Is worthless, it's either be Genius tier or nothing

I'm in the 120s anyway, it's Easy to be smarter than normies, but when real High iq guys show up i realize being above average in iq Is worthless, it's either be Genius tier or nothing
I get 120-130 on online tests and I'm still an unemployed incel so no, it doesn't seem to help all that much.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
do one for 68iq

Fuck both of you
I haven't figured it out, but for each term, I think you need to do n^(n - 1) and the multiply it with something else. For even indexed terms, I think you also need to multiply by 2.

No one here has an iq of 140 or above

• +1
Reactions: not__cel