Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, jrdanmaxxing, zharupodrugu and 7 others
stop being brown :lul:

@ConnorTheMogger

• +1
Reactions: lls and poopoohead
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, deepfuckingvalue, 4ever and 4 others
You're 14, just make sure you eat healthy, exercise and sleep well. There's no surgery advice anyone can give you right now. Delete your account and come back in 4 years.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SeriousAscension, HTN_Mentalcel, shieldzz and 3 others
You're 14, just make sure you eat healthy, exercise and sleep well. There's no surgery advice anyone can give you right now. Delete your account and come back in 4 years.
Have I just come across the best user?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, fentmaxxer289 and perpetuallytired
what can i do to improve?
Mewing works at your age. Also eat only clean high quality foods, chew hard foods and sleep for 9 hours a night

• +1
Reactions: Kofri727
@SecularIslamist heightmogged by 14 year old indians.. :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sayi, zharupodrugu, SecularIslamist and 3 others
Chew mastic gum for an hour a day

start at 15 mins per day and increase by 5 min a day, this is in order to give your jaw time to adapt to the pressure so you don't get tmd

hell nah my dads 175 moms 163 and im 50kgs
parents are vegetrain

Chew mastic gum for an hour a day

start at 15 mins per day and increase by 5 min a day, this is in order to give your jaw time to adapt to the pressure so you don't get tmd
ok anything else?

nigger why are <17 yos on these sites

• Ugh..
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
@SecularIslamist heightmogged by 14 year old indians.. :feelsrope:
Idk whether to trust people here. Hardly anyone here says they're 5'7 or below even the curries.

This is an incel forum. Should be full of manlets. So many 5'7-5'8 guys but not 5'4 or 5'3.

Idk whether to trust people here. Hardly anyone here says they're 5'7 or below even the curries.

This is an incel forum. Should be full of manlets. So many 5'7-5'8 guys but not 5'4 or 5'3.
Nah I believe them, newer generation are taller

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Nah I believe them, newer generation are taller
In India? Not talktabout OP but no I don't always.

There's a lot of heightflation. I doubt most here have measured themselves using a stadiometer or bend the tape measure increasing height 2-4 cm..

I measure myself almost everyday :feelswhy:

In India? Not talktabout OP but no I don't always.

There's a lot of heightflation. I doubt most here have measured themselves using a stadiometer or bend the tape measure increasing height 2-4 cm..

I measure myself almost everyday :feelswhy:
Everyday? Why? Even indians are taller now in The new generation.

A lot of taller indians though, 5"10 etc
You drop to 5'7 if you're 5'7.5 morning
Height doesn’t matter if you have a tiny skull like OP. I saw some 6’2 Indian on the tube with a tiny skull and it looked utterly ridiculous. Waste of height

Height doesn’t matter if you have a tiny skull like OP. I saw some 6’2 Indian on the tube with a tiny skull and it looked utterly ridiculous. Waste of height
True.. he needs to beard fraud and grow out his hair to give the illusion of bigger skull

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Just move to Germany. Brown people are worshipped here.

• Woah
Reactions: Kofri727
A lot of taller indians though, 5"10 etc
But not average.

Whaddya think about this? Akshay Kumar (1.80m). Taking selfies. Some of them are tiptopong and he is leaning back

If he tried in UK he would get mogged by over half of white kids for sure.
You drop to 5'7 if you're 5'7.5 morning
Nah I'm 5'8 in the morning. I'm usually 5'7.5 most of the day. But only when insomiamaxxxing do I go down to 170. I don't do leg day because I fear I may even go down to 169 :feelsbadman:

• Woah
Reactions: JohnDoe
But not average.

Whaddya think about this? Akshay Kumar (1.80m). Taking selfies. Some of them are tiptopong and he is leaning back

If he tried in UK he would get mogged by over half of white kids for sure.

Nah I'm 5'8 in the morning. I'm usually 5'7.5 most of the day. But only when insomiamaxxxing do I go down to 170. I don't do leg day because I fear I may even go down to 169 :feelsbadman:

yh white guys here are tall.
I think there's ways to keep morning height all the time, spinal decompression, chondroitin, thay other method i saw but is it worth doing that instead of just wearing 0.5" lifts?

Not bad for indian.
But nth spectacular just dont fuck your puberty up by being a coomer and eating goy soy food.
3-4 days HIT activities with active rest being walking or even do endurance walking which is infinitely better than running/jogging and the other forms of stupid endurance bs ppl fall for.