16 year old boys know what male vs female gaze is

copemaxxeer

copemaxxeer

:)
So I was JBmaxxing some 14 year olds (legal in my country) and this dude (16y) show me his tik tok and it was full of Jordan barret edits), then he preceded to talk about hair types and "mogging" with his friend

I uses to think that looksmaxing would become a fad but at this point I am sure all our secrets will get out in the public

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toddricus, boss8055, DeadTrees and 2 others
y u have a femboy as ur avi

So I was JBmaxxing some 14 year olds (legal in my country) and this dude (16y) show me his tik tok and it was full of Jordan barret edits), then he preceded to talk about hair types and "mogging" with his friend

I uses to think that looksmaxing would become a fad but at this point I am sure all our secrets will get out in the public
Yeah bibody is gonna be doing pdo threads, ncr therapy, lazer therapy, wear contacts, use waterline makeup or bb cream. Nobody. Not a single soul

It's a natural consequence of the hyper materialistic culture we live in. Women got obsessed with looks, no reason for men to not catch up in their group behavior.

I'm not really worried about competition, most people are retarded and have no eye for aesthetics, most people think in exaggerations: for example they go over board with fillers, no understanding of restraint or precision or they misdiagnose the problem (trim down nose when lower third needs to be increased)

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, Moggkrates, Chadeep and 2 others
It's a natural consequence of the hyper materialistic culture we live in. Women got obsessed with looks, no reason for men to not catch up in their group behavior.

I'm not really worried about competition, most people are retarded and have no eye for aesthetics, most people think in exaggerations: for example they go over board with fillers, no understanding of restraint or precision or they misdiagnose the problem (trim down nose when lower third needs to be increased)

y u have a femboy as ur avi
Speech bubble fen

• Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel

Male vs female gaze has been around on the mainstream web for a while, well before tiktok last year.

What's more concerning is people posting actual blackpill+surgeries on tiktok. What Clavicular is doing isn't great either.

The problem is surgery prices. They will raise them to get surgeries they don't need.

• So Sad
Reactions: Imretarded?
The problem is surgery prices. They will raise them to get surgeries they don't need.
I predict an explosion of femboys in the future precisely because this, masc maxing is way too hard, you need to be almost perfect

Blame the kikes

Exaggerated features are good for frame and height

16 year old fags

Last edited:
male gaze = what men go after

female gaze = what women go after

for example wearing an expensive watch is more male gaze

not a secret