Iron
Stats:

16M
British Pakistani (living in Pakistan)
5/10 Face
6'1/82kg/17% BF
Kissless Virgin

Face:
1. Haircut to suit my face shape (oval at higher bf%, square/triangular at lower bf%)

2. Stubble to get rid of that baby-face look. Shaved when I cut. Probably going to try to grow a beard through Minoxidil+Derma Rolling.

3. Skincare everyday. Using Retinol to get rid of pimples. Always using suncream. Glutathione and Vitamin C to whiten up a bit.

Body:
1. Can't do much about my height. I'm 6'1 so I'll just maintain a healthy lifestyle. Height growth has probably stopped.

2. I've been lifting weights for half a year and I look pretty decent. Going to keep going. Not gonna take roids or SARMs. I don't want to mess up my hair or develop acne.

Fashion:
1. Bought some clothes recently. I have a capsule wardrobe already, so I'm just going to maintain that and expand a little. Imo, fashion doesn't matter. I like to dress simple.

Social:
1. Going to expose myself socially to more situations so I can be more confident.
2. Gonna go with my Dad to work so I can learn stuff

Thoughts on my plan?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, ChristianChad and ReadBooksEveryday
Wtf is a British Pakistani you self hating curry bhainchod

Just say Pakistan. You are living in Pakistan too
@FailedNormieManlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, Deprived, ascension! and 8 others

@FailedNormieManlet
I moved to the UK when I was super young and spent a good chunk of my life there.

• JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism, Deprived, ascension! and 4 others
And it is good plan
Just don't eat a lot of curry from outside and try to stay healthy

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Dystopian and FailedNormieManlet

@FailedNormieManlet
British Pakistani usually refers to pakis born in England. Unless he’s planning to run game in England, this info is irrelevant lol. Nigga lives in Pakistan JFL.

I really am the dr umar Johnson of these curries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19066 and ReadBooksEveryday
British Pakistani usually refers to pakis born in England. Unless he’s planning to run game in England, this info is irrelevant lol. Nigga lives in Pakistan JFL.

I really am the dr umar Johnson of these curries
It's relevant cause

1. I'll probably go back to the UK later on
2. Paki whores are attracted to guys with foreign citizenships cause it's higher status

• JFL
Reactions: ascension!, Sigmamale, .🇹🇩. and 3 others
Stats:

16M
British Pakistani (living in Pakistan)
5/10 Face
6'1/82kg/17% BF
Kissless Virgin

Face:
1. Haircut to suit my face shape (oval at higher bf%, square/triangular at lower bf%)

2. Stubble to get rid of that baby-face look. Shaved when I cut. Probably going to try to grow a beard through Minoxidil+Derma Rolling.

3. Skincare everyday. Using Retinol to get rid of pimples. Always using suncream. Glutathione and Vitamin C to whiten up a bit.

Body:
1. Can't do much about my height. I'm 6'1 so I'll just maintain a healthy lifestyle. Height growth has probably stopped.

2. I've been lifting weights for half a year and I look pretty decent. Going to keep going. Not gonna take roids or SARMs. I don't want to mess up my hair or develop acne.

Fashion:
1. Bought some clothes recently. I have a capsule wardrobe already, so I'm just going to maintain that and expand a little. Imo, fashion doesn't matter. I like to dress simple.

Social:
1. Going to expose myself socially to more situations so I can be more confident.
2. Gonna go with my Dad to work so I can learn stuff

Thoughts on my plan?
You live in Pakistan g, you aren’t getting any pussy outside your cousin or the wife who has been picked out for you from the day you were born.

Jokes aside, why are you in Pakistan

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension!, fjor2096, .🇹🇩. and 1 other person
It's relevant cause

1. I'll probably go back to the UK later on
2. Paki whores are attracted to guys with foreign citizenships cause it's higher status
1. They’ll want you for your passport
2. They aren’t just going to freely fuck you, they’ll expect marriage
3. Your 16, too young for marriage

1. They’ll want you for your passport
2. They aren’t just going to freely fuck you, they’ll expect marriage
3. Your 16, too young for marriage
Whatever man don't get triggered over one word.

You live in Pakistan g, you aren’t getting any pussy outside your cousin or the wife who has been picked out for you from the day you were born.
Why? Girls don't sleep with guys they're attracted to?

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet

Jokes aside, why are you in Pakistan
I'm in Pakistan cause of a variety of complicated reasons

Whatever man don't get triggered over one word.
Nigga, I’m out here explaining why you’re passport maxxing plan won’t work, and you’re saying I’m triggered.

Bro unless you intend to marry, passport won’t do much. Idk much about Pakistan but I assume big cities are more liberal too.

Why? Girls don't sleep with guys they're attracted to?
In south Asian countries, sex is taboo and not being a virgin can really fuck your life up. Women aren’t going to take that risk generally speaking unless they’re from a giga liberal household

Nigga, I’m out here explaining why you’re passport maxxing plan won’t work, and you’re saying I’m triggered.

Bro unless you intend to marry, passport won’t do much. Idk much about Pakistan but I assume big cities are more liberal too.
I'm not passportmaxing. It's just a small SMV increase (+0.25pts) that'll be a marginal boost.

In south Asian countries, sex is taboo and not being a virgin can really fuck your life up. Women aren’t going to take that risk generally speaking unless they’re from a giga liberal household
Exactly. Unless you're really really really hot.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and ChristianChad
They studycel, then workcel and then marry at 28 and betabuxxx
Kinda brutal tbh. Well thanks for your input

So as @FailedNormieManlet all this doesn't really matter because you're not getting laid?

• +1
I'm in Pakistan cause of a variety of complicated reasons
Aka I got into trouble at school, my dad thought going to Pakistan will discipline me. You’re a typical Bradford paki

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
Kinda brutal tbh. Well thanks for your input

So as @FailedNormieManlet all this doesn't really matter because you're not getting laid?
Depends on his goals. If he wants a marriage then yes looks, money and whatever matters.

If he wants slays, he’s better off moving back to the UK or going india

• +1
Aka I got into trouble at school, my dad thought going to Pakistan will discipline me. You’re a typical Bradford paki
Lmaooo nah man. I lived in London and I'm not Mirpuri. We moved back because my Dad owns a company here and it's easier to manage. There were other reasons too.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and FailedNormieManlet
Depends on his goals. If he wants a marriage then yes looks, money and whatever matters.

If he wants slays, he’s better off moving back to the UK or going india
I wanna slay, but I'm fairly religious so Ill probably just have to marry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and ChristianChad
Lmaooo nah man. I lived in London and I'm not Mirpuri. We moved back because my Dad owns a company here and it's easier to manage. There were other reasons too.
Family land issues?

I’m not pakistani, but I’ve been seeing shit on tiktok about mirpuri pakistanis getting hate. Can you explain what that’s about

• +1
I wanna slay, but I'm fairly religious so Ill probably just have to marry
Nah g, listen right. You either are religious and refuse to slay or quit religion and commit to slaying. No two ways around it. Do whatever you think is best

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and ChristianChad

• JFL
Nah g, listen right. You either are religious and refuse to slay or quit religion and commit to slaying. No two ways around it. Do whatever you think is best
I'll probably refuse to slay then. I'll still Looksmaxxx though.

• +1
I'll probably refuse to slay then. I'll still Looksmaxxx though.
That’s a solid idea mate, you need to wealth max too. Passport is huge SMV boost though

Also why are you called MMA cel? Do you train?

• +1
I don't but I'm a huge fan of MMA, and I plan to train in the future after I'm done building a lot of muscle.
That’s nice bro. I train BJJ and judo, I’m planning to fight MMA soon too

Haha absolutely not. I wanna marry a Niqabi tho.
I used to be Muslim, but now I’m disgusted with Muslim women here in UK. My brain got ruined