16M LooksMaxxing Plan

Muslim girls whore out here a fair amount man. It’s sad but true. I’ve posted a thread here when I met this Pakistani girl at a nightclub.

I’ll keep things short but this Pakistani girl told me she plans to just sleep with white dudes till she’s 21 or 25 and then settle down with a Muslim guy. I asked why, she says Muslim men are good dads.

Then my cousin who is “religious” she has a boyfriend too (he is “Muslim” too) they both fuck and idk if they’ll get married.

Point being the ummah of today is dead, many Muslim girls have boyfriends, have sex. And if they don’t marry them, they end up trying to settle with religious types because those people won’t abandon them.

It’s brutal ik, but it’s truth. I used to be giga religious before, but hearing this shit made me want to throw up. I’ve got more stories of this sort of shit too

Pakistan is based apart from cousin marriage incest shit. But I heard white halo exists there and arab guys slay women there, some pakistanis even claim arab lineage. brutal JBW pill

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Muslim girls whore out here a fair amount man. It’s sad but true. I’ve posted a thread here when I met this Pakistani girl at a nightclub.

I’ll keep things short but this Pakistani girl told me she plans to just sleep with white dudes till she’s 21 or 25 and then settle down with a Muslim guy. I asked why, she says Muslim men are good dads.

Then my cousin who is “religious” she has a boyfriend too (he is “Muslim” too) they both fuck and idk if they’ll get married.

Point being the ummah of today is dead, many Muslim girls have boyfriends, have sex. And if they don’t marry them, they end up trying to settle with religious types because those people won’t abandon them.

It’s brutal ik, but it’s truth. I used to be giga religious before, but hearing this shit made me want to throw up. I’ve got more stories of this sort of shit too
Oh yeah, I'm more than aware of these things. It sucks, but it is what it is. You can't control it. I'm going to avoid being a Betabuxxer for a hoe by doing 3 things:

1. Going for a Hijabi or Niqabi minimum. Less likely to be hoes.
2. Vetting her family. Figuring out her relationship with her parents.
3. Talking to her extensively and figuring out her views on life and religion.

Hopefully, I'll find a chaste and religious woman who's also hot.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, Deleted member 20216 and FailedNormieManlet
Pakistan is based apart from cousin marriage incest shit. But I heard white halo exists there and arab guys slay women there, some pakistanis even claim arab lineage. brutal JBW pill
No one slays here mate. Casual sex and dating is very rare. White halo does exist doe.

Oh yeah, I'm more than aware of these things. It sucks, but it is what it is. You can't control it. I'm going to avoid being a Betabuxxer for a hoe by doing 3 things:

1. Going for a Hijabi or Niqabi minimum. Less likely to be hoes.
2. Vetting her family. Figuring out her relationship with her parents.
3. Talking to her extensively and figuring out her views on life and religion.

Hopefully, I'll find a chaste and religious woman who's also hot.
Good luck man, if she’s from Pakistan I do think it’s fully possible tbh. Don’t be chasing uk born ones. They’re all hoes

@FailedNormieManlet

Can I find a white Niqabi? Lmao. I don't wanna marry a Pajeeta.

• JFL
@FailedNormieManlet

Can I find a white Niqabi? Lmao.
Kys if you even date white women. They’re over rated. My biggest regret was dating one

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Why? I find them super attractive. Especially the ones with lighter features.
Eh you’re 16. You’ll grow up. When I was your age I found white women attractive too. I’m 21 now and prefer dark women and like South Indians a lot.

White women they just don’t understand certain cultural things. Like my white mates always tell me to get a piercing in my ear, and when I’m like “my parents will kill me” they’re always genuinely bewildered. “But you’re a grown adult!!”

Like they just don’t get it. Brown people understand brown people issues

Eh you’re 16. You’ll grow up. When I was your age I found white women attractive too. I’m 21 now and prefer dark women and like South Indians a lot.

White women they just don’t understand certain cultural things. Like my white mates always tell me to get a piercing in my ear, and when I’m like “my parents will kill me” they’re always genuinely bewildered. “But you’re a grown adult!!”

Like they just don’t get it. Brown people understand brown people issues
I don't care bruh. I want a hot chick who's feminine and respects me.

I saw a blonde chick with grey eyes at the airport in super tight yoga pants a while back. Ever since then I've been thirsting after white chicks. Worst part is, she was with a skinny fat chump, and I was taller than him

• JFL
I don't care bruh. I want a hot chick who's feminine and respects me.

I saw a blonde chick with grey eyes at the airport in super tight yoga pants a while back. Ever since then I've been thirsting after white chicks. Worst part is, she was with a skinny fat chump, and I was taller than him
You’re 16, you’ll get over it nigga. It’s well known every brown person has a phase where they prefer whites and then get over it. Usually around your age.

But yeah dude, either slay or be religious and marry a cute Pakistani girl

You’re 16, you’ll get over it nigga. It’s well known every brown person has a phase where they prefer whites and then get over it. Usually around your age.

But yeah dude, either slay or be religious and marry a cute Pakistani girl
I wanna marry a Gigastacy blue eyed, blonde hair white girl who's a religious Muslim.

If I looksmaxxed to chad status, could that be possible?

• JFL
I wanna marry a Gigastacy blue eyed, blonde hair white girl who's a religious Muslim.

If I looksmaxxed to chad status, could that be possible?
You need to charisma max and move to Bradford.

You do know it’s halal for you to marry Christians though?

IGmaxx brah IG is everything

You need to charisma max and move to Bradford.

You do know it’s halal for you to marry Christians though?
Most Christians aren't religious whatsoever. I don't want to raise a family with a used up whore who just happens to call herself Christian. I want a proper religious chick.

Maybe there are super hot Christian chicks out there? Idk.

• JFL
IGmaxx brah IG is everything
I made an IG acc and put a pic of my bicep and only got 50 followers in a span of a few days so I deleted it. No point getting MOGGED.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
Most Christians aren't religious whatsoever. I don't want to raise a family with a used up whore who just happens to call herself Christian. I want a proper religious chick.

Maybe there are super hot Christian chicks out there? Idk.
You’re asking for a paradoxical thing. Religious Christians won’t marry a Muslim.

You’re only 16, you’ll get attracted to your own race in like 2 years or 3 at a push

You’re asking for a paradoxical thing. Religious Christians won’t marry a Muslim.

You’re only 16, you’ll get attracted to your own race in like 2 years or 3 at a push
Certain Christian denominations allow it.

Besides, even if she's a religious Christian I'll hopefully make her wet enough to break that one particular rule.

I just want a foid who has good values and isn't a slut.

• JFL
I made an IG acc and put a pic of my bicep and only got 50 followers in a span of a few days so I deleted it. No point getting MOGGED.
No one wants to see your bicep brah sorry
Post pics of u with ur friends, this should be self- explanatory tbh
Once u reach like 1k followers with good ratios you can phost shirtless pics

No one wants to see your bicep brah sorry
Post pics of u with ur friends, this should be self- explanatory tbh
Once u reach like 1k followers with good ratios you can phost shirtless pics
I'm not that handsome rn tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
Certain Christian denominations allow it.

Besides, even if she's a religious Christian I'll hopefully make her wet enough to break that one particular rule.

I just want a foid who has good values and isn't a slut.
Then she’s not really religious then is she?

Issue with young kids on this site tbh. “If I looksmax hard enough, this girl will be mine” no, it’s just your turn. All women are capable of being whores. That niqabi who prays 5 times a day still gets wet looking at muscular men, she still thinks about getting her back blown out, etc.

There is no pure woman. You can only get women who are okay at controlling it

Then she’s not really religious then is she?

Issue with young kids on this site tbh. “If I looksmax hard enough, this girl will be mine” no, it’s just your turn. All women are capable of being whores. That niqabi who prays 5 times a day still gets wet looking at muscular men, she still thinks about getting her back blown out, etc.

There is no pure woman. You can only get women who are okay at controlling it
That's fine, I don't care about women having sexual fantasies as long as they control em.

I just want a hot white foid, who's also religious, who doesn't fuck other men. Is that too much to ask for?

• +1
That's fine, I don't care about women having sexual fantasies as long as they control em.

I just want a hot white foid, who's also religious, who doesn't fuck other men. Is that too much to ask for?
Yeah it’s too much

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Can I dm you a pic of my face and get a rate by any chance?
Sure man. But you’re asking for a white woman who isn’t a whore lol

go cut your dick off goat fucker

I'm not what is called a good Muslim but it's fairly easy to see that this argument holds no ground whatsoever, they are people who represent a religion not the religion itself, setting aside the fact that you might have found some inherent flaws in Islamic literature which I highly doubt, you can't judge the complete religion just by its people just like you can't say scientists are evil just because some people decided to do eugenics.

• JFL
I'm not what is called a good Muslim but it's fairly easy to see that this argument holds no ground whatsoever, they are people who represent a religion not the religion itself, setting aside the fact that you might have found some inherent flaws in Islamic literature which I highly doubt, you can't judge the complete religion just by its people just like you can't say scientists are evil just because some people decided to do eugenics.
Well there’s the scientific inaccuracies in the Koran too such as us originating from a clot of blood.

Truth be told most people aren’t even Muslim, islam is an aesthetic and something they cling onto for a sense of identity. Not because they believe in god

Well there’s the scientific inaccuracies in the Koran too such as us originating from a clot of blood.

Truth be told most people aren’t even Muslim, islam is an aesthetic and something they cling onto for a sense of identity. Not because they believe in god
Yea I won't debate that cuz Im not a Muslim as well

• +1

About the clot of blood thing, it's a bit complicated. Alaqah doesn't exactly translate to that. If you're interested I could send you a video on that.

• +1
About the clot of blood thing, it's a bit complicated. Alaqah doesn't exactly translate to that. If you're interested I could send you a video on that.
Check I sent dm

Yeah I’ve heard the whole “it’s chewed gum a fetus resembles chewed gum” argument before, it’s not really a good argument though imo. Chewed gum is very subjective looking.

Then we have the whole seamen originates from the tailbone argument too - I’ve heard reasonable explanations for that one though, so I let it slide generally speaking.

Then we have the “Mohammed split the moon in half” story, which funnily enough wasn’t observed by anyone else. You don’t think it’s weird no one ever decided to record the fact the moon split in half in a diary? That the only written account of this event happening is in the Koran?

Yeah I’ve heard the whole “it’s chewed gum a fetus resembles chewed gum” argument before, it’s not really a good argument though imo. Chewed gum is very subjective looking.

Then we have the whole seamen originates from the tailbone argument too - I’ve heard reasonable explanations for that one though, so I let it slide generally speaking.

Then we have the “Mohammed split the moon in half” story, which funnily enough wasn’t observed by anyone else. You don’t think it’s weird no one ever decided to record the fact the moon split in half in a diary? That the only written account of this event happening is in the Koran?
For the chewed gum thing I have no idea what that it tbh. The argument I was talking about was this:

For the splitting of the moon:
Native Arabs at the time, such as the companions of the Prophet (SAW) saw it happen. You might say they were biased, so I'll tell you that his enemies also saw it, and admitted to seeing it. Merchants elsewhere travelling in Arabia also saw it. An Indian King also saw it, and converted to Islam. There's a decently long video that goes into it, and if you want I could share it. There's a fair few of contemporary and authentic sources from Sahih collections about the event. European, American and East Asian sources don't talk about it because it was either too early that day or too late to see the Moon being split.

• JFL
For the chewed gum thing I have no idea what that it tbh. The argument I was talking about was this:

For the splitting of the moon:
Native Arabs at the time, such as the companions of the Prophet (SAW) saw it happen. You might say they were biased, so I'll tell you that his enemies also saw it, and admitted to seeing it. Merchants elsewhere travelling in Arabia also saw it. An Indian King also saw it, and converted to Islam. There's a decently long video that goes into it, and if you want I could share it. There's a fair few of contemporary and authentic sources from Sahih collections about the event. European, American and East Asian sources don't talk about it because it was either too early that day or too late to see the Moon being split.

This guy is waffling a lot, his argument is flimsy he jumps around the stages of embryology a lot. In the koran it states we originated as a clot of blood, the stage of embryology this man is referring to is fairly advanced. The zygote (that's when the sperm meets egg) does not resemble a clot of blood. Like again, he is having to reach a fair amount.

Can you give me an actual source for that indian king or those arab merchants? Like there are no independent sources to back this event occuring lol. You know Arabs aren't dumb, during that time period people watched the skies a lot. Not a single astronomer from that time period can describe this event occuring lol

This guy is waffling a lot, his argument is flimsy he jumps around the stages of embryology a lot. In the koran it states we originated as a clot of blood, the stage of embryology this man is referring to is fairly advanced. The zygote (that's when the sperm meets egg) does not resemble a clot of blood. Like again, he is having to reach a fair amount.

Can you give me an actual source for that indian king or those arab merchants? Like there are no independent sources to back this event occuring lol. You know Arabs aren't dumb, during that time period people watched the skies a lot. Not a single astronomer from that time period can describe this event occuring lol

Start from around 11:00

• JFL
Why? I find them super attractive. Especially the ones with lighter features.
Why is every curry obsessed with white girls? Your weird if you don't like white girls as an Indian tbh. @PrinceLuenLeoncur

Start from around 11:00

Dude I'm sorry but you are aware these sources are all biased LOL. Man was quoting the hadith and companions. I asked for an INDEPENDENT SOURCE, a source from an astronomer/someone not related to mohammed in anyway lol. Biased sources just straight up cannot be trusted. Why are the companions the only people lol? Why haven't we found the diary of some random egyptian astronmer or something describing this event?

Why is every curry obsessed with white girls? Your weird if you don't like white girls as an Indian tbh. @PrinceLuenLeoncur
I'm weird af then

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
Dude I'm sorry but you are aware these sources are all biased LOL. Man was quoting the hadith and companions. I asked for an INDEPENDENT SOURCE, a source from an astronomer/someone not related to mohammed in anyway lol. Biased sources just straight up cannot be trusted. Why are the companions the only people lol? Why haven't we found the diary of some random egyptian astronmer or something describing this event?
He goes into people in Arabia talking about it. And it's not just the companions, it's his rivals too. People who hated him at the time. About some astronomer in Egypt, idk. The moon was only split temporarily, not the whole night. It's perfectly possible it wasn't visible there.

He talks about Indian sources too.

• +1
He goes into people in Arabia talking about. About some astronomer in Egypt, idk. The moon was only split temporarily, not the whole night. It's perfectly possible it wasn't visible there.

He talks about Indian sources too.
it's very shaky, then there is the logical issue of god being omnipotent too.

If god can do everything, can he create a rock so heavy he cannot lift it?

My belief in god has been shattered from blackpill and school, it's over for me

Stopped reading at Pakistani. It's
Stats:

16M
British Pakistani (living in Pakistan)
5/10 Face
6'1/82kg/17% BF
Kissless Virgin

Face:
1. Haircut to suit my face shape (oval at higher bf%, square/triangular at lower bf%)

2. Stubble to get rid of that baby-face look. Shaved when I cut. Probably going to try to grow a beard through Minoxidil+Derma Rolling.

3. Skincare everyday. Using Retinol to get rid of pimples. Always using suncream. Glutathione and Vitamin C to whiten up a bit.

Body:
1. Can't do much about my height. I'm 6'1 so I'll just maintain a healthy lifestyle. Height growth has probably stopped.

2. I've been lifting weights for half a year and I look pretty decent. Going to keep going. Not gonna take roids or SARMs. I don't want to mess up my hair or develop acne.

Fashion:
1. Bought some clothes recently. I have a capsule wardrobe already, so I'm just going to maintain that and expand a little. Imo, fashion doesn't matter. I like to dress simple.

Social:
1. Going to expose myself socially to more situations so I can be more confident.
2. Gonna go with my Dad to work so I can learn stuff

Thoughts on my plan?
over

it's very shaky, then there is the logical issue of god being omnipotent too.

If god can do everything, can he create a rock so heavy he cannot lift it?

My belief in god has been shattered from blackpill and school, it's over for me
Good question.

The answer is, is that that's an irrational scenario.

You're asking if an all powerful being can make himself all powerful. That's an irrationality. The same way a square can't be a circle and a square at the same time. The same way a bachelor can't be married. He is intrinsically all powerful and uncreated.

• JFL
At first I thought you were ready to spend 16 millions $ in order to looksmax