16M LooksMaxxing Plan

This guy is delusional:lul:
he is young and naive lol, leave him be
Good question.

The answer is, is that that's an irrational scenario.

You're asking if an all powerful being can make himself all powerful. That's an irrationality. The same way a square can't be a circle and a square at the same time. The same way a bachelor can't be married. He is intrinsically all powerful and uncreated.
Sure it's irrational, but as an all powerful being he should be able to do everything. Point being it's logically impossible to do everything, a bachelor does not claim omnipotence lol.

Like I said, when I was your age I was religious, and similar to you. But you'll grow older and be less dogmatic probably. It happens to most muslims

How long is your dick

he is young and naive lol, leave him be

Sure it's irrational, but as an all powerful being he should be able to do everything. Point being it's logically impossible to do everything, a bachelor does not claim omnipotence lol.

Like I said, when I was your age I was religious, and similar to you. But you'll grow older and be less dogmatic probably. It happens to most muslims
God's abilities work in the realm of rational possibility. That's the definition of omnipotence.

God's abilities work in the realm of rational possibility. That's the definition of omnipotence.
why can he not work outside the rational? Surely this means he is limited by logic

why can he not work outside the rational? Surely this means he is limited by logic
He's not limited by logic. It's just that the question itself is illogical. The Law of Contradiction applies. There is nothing God can't possibly lift. It's literally impossible because God is the All Powerful. To say there is something that he can't lift means to say that he's not All Powerful.

He's not limited by logic. It's just that the question itself is illogical. The Law of Contradiction applies. There is nothing God can't possibly lift. It's literally impossible because God is the All Powerful. To say there is something that he can't lift means to say that he's not All Powerful.
but he cannot create something which he cannot lift, thus making him unable to do something.

but he cannot create something which he cannot lift, thus making him unable to do something.
This is like saying: can God create another God? No, that's absurd because there only be one singular all powerful being.

Like I said, God's powers work within the limits of logic and rationality. Everything does.

This is like saying: can God create another God? No, that's absurd because there only be one singular all powerful being.

Like I said, God's powers work within the limits of logic and rationality. Everything does.
if god works within logic, he is clearly boxed by it and cannot defy it. Thus making him not all powerful.

Point being dude, as a religious person you're welcome to believe what you want. But you cannot logically nor scientifically argue for religion, there's a reason it's called FAITH.

remember naive greycel pispot talking to you on lookism, i remember it like yesterday :Comfy:
Redpilling the youth and telling curries they've been brainwashed. I'm the malcolm x of dalits jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275
if god works within logic, he is clearly boxed by it and cannot defy it. Thus making him not all powerful.

Point being dude, as a religious person you're welcome to believe what you want. But you cannot logically nor scientifically argue for religion, there's a reason it's called FAITH.
Yeah, that's what logic means.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
If you want blonde blueeyed giga stacy who is religious you must go for balkan girls I'd say

wanna marry a Gigastacy blue eyed, blonde hair white girl who's a religious Muslim.
the chances of finding this are near impossible honestly, let alone getting it, even as a chad

If you want blonde blueeyed giga stacy who is religious you must go for balkan girls I'd say
Which country? How do I go about meeting one?

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale
Bosnia, Albania, Turkey, etc. Could probably meet some if you went back to London m8
It's not really feasible for me to these countries. I don't know their languages at all, nor their culture. I'd also prob get robbed lol.

You think girls in London are gonna be religious?

b
blonde / blue eyed
stacy
muslim convert
very religious

these are all pretty uncommon things, all combined together make a really rare person, assuming you do become a chad, which is already hard to do, your chances of finding a woman that fits these criteria is extremely low. and then it's guaranteed that there's gonna be a fuck ton of other pajeets that will thirst over her, your chances of actually getting her aren't too high.

and then this is all within like a few years since you said you want to marry at like 22.

b

blonde / blue eyed
stacy
muslim convert
very religious

these are all pretty uncommon things, all combined together make a really rare person, assuming you do become a chad, which is already hard to do, your chances of finding a woman that fits these criteria is extremely low. and then it's guaranteed that there's gonna be a fuck ton of other pajeets that will thirst over her, your chances of actually getting her aren't too high.

and then this is all within like a few years since you said you want to marry at like 22.
Good point. Should I lower my expectations?

I moved to the UK when I was super young and spent a good chunk of my life there.
Why would you move from UK to pakistan?

I'm jealous of you for being 6' 1" tall