17 YR OLD MK677 FUTURE FIEND

D

Deleted member 47532

Iron
I WANT TO TAKE MK677 WITH 10 MGS for 4 months, is there anything i should know regarding the major risks i will have at 17.

how do i avoid major brain damage and not be diabetic. also is it worth it to go with no AI for the purpose of heightmaxing

any extra info will be greatly appreciated.

James sapphire took it and only gave him 3 inches growth while giving him acromegaly. 3 inches for a shit face isn’t worth it just save up for LL instead you will probably only get 1 inch max

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: smoth and wsada
Just eat and sleep

James sapphire took it and only gave him 3 inches growth while giving him acromegaly. 3 inches for a shit face isn’t worth it just save up for LL instead you will probably only get 1 inch max
grew cuz of puberty lol 10mg mk677 is just pure cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774, Deleted member 6128, kebab and 1 other person
grew cuz of puberty lol 10mg mk677 is just pure cope
he told me that the height was from his puberty as his doctor said all it did was just make his proportions larger

• +1
Reactions: greywind
Chinese piss, you need HGH

• +1
Reactions: smoth
I WANT TO TAKE MK677 WITH 10 MGS for 4 months, is there anything i should know regarding the major risks i will have at 17.

how do i avoid major brain damage and not be diabetic. also is it worth it to go with no AI for the purpose of heightmaxing

if u dont have cancer and u eat clean there will be no problem with 10mg but really the only thing ur gonna notice is bloat and hunger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
If you want to be careful monitor you blood glucose levels regularly and cut back on sugar and I haven't seen anyone get brain damage from mk 667 there
Was a rat study that showed that it increase chances in mice. But I don't think any humans had got brain damage from it. Mk 667 alone will not increase height that much though

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

Do your own research retard

10mg mk677 standalone for 4months is dog shit

• +1
Reactions: tyroneorkms, Deleted member 28774 and Deleted member 6128
James sapphire took it and only gave him 3 inches growth while giving him acromegaly. 3 inches for a shit face isn’t worth it just save up for LL instead you will probably only get 1 inch

nigga 3 inches would make me 6'2

Do your own research retard

10mg mk677 standalone for 4months is dog shit
fuck u nigger im asking thats what a forum is for bitch

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and kebab
fuck u nigger im asking thats what a forum is for bitch
Google.com dumb fuck no growth for your IQ. Forum is for personal opinions and info that u cant find easily.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Google.com dumb fuck no growth for your IQ. Forum is for personal opinions and info that u cant find easily.
u are the biggest dumbest incel nigga piece of shit ever, a forum is for everything regarding the title. ur dumb retarted bitch asss shouldnt have replied if ur acting like a girl on her fucking period

kys ur brainrotting and useless

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890 and Fishy
u are the biggest dumbest incel nigga piece of shit ever, a forum is for everything regarding the title. ur dumb retarted bitch asss shouldnt have replied if ur acting like a girl on her fucking period

kys ur brainrotting and useless
You are an absolute retard that cant do a simple search on google. no height for you stupid graycel

You are an absolute retard that cant do a simple search on google. no height for you stupid graycel
nigga i dont need height to fuck ur whore prostitute nigger mom, she will suck this dick on the daily because she birthed a 2 inch microdick pussy who complains on a forum if people ask questions

i promise u its too late, please please end ur life .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890 and Fishy
1500 posts btw u spend more time insecure abt ur nigger looks than going and talking to bitches

nigga i dont need height to fuck ur whore prostitute nigger mom, she will suck this dick on the daily because she birthed a 2 inch microdick pussy who complains on a forum if people ask questions

i promise u its too late, please please end ur life .
IMG 6092

1500 posts btw u spend more time insecure abt ur nigger looks than going and talking to bitches
Im not insecure about my looks dumb fuck and im dating rn lmao

Im not insecure about my looks dumb fuck and im dating rn lmao
dating a fat loose pussy white girl that isnt satisfied with ur micro dick

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
i called u that first micro dick, u know ur shit isnt passing 3 inches with all the PE in the world .
Kinda gay to be thinking about other mens dicks no ?

Kinda gay to be thinking about other mens dicks no ?
not when ur making fun of a small dick nigga in a forum who acts like a bitch

• Hmm...
Reactions: kebab
not when ur making fun of a small dick nigga in a forum who acts like a bitch
fair, regardless i dick mog you and life mog you. « Muh you hav small dick teehee » ur 17 lil bro you not in middle school anymore.

fair, regardless i dick mog you and life mog you. « Muh you hav small dick teehee » ur 17 lil bro you not in middle school anymore.
im saying u have a small dick because u complain like a low T bitch

i havent met one confident guy who complains like u on a forum abt sarms

ur life is useless and i acc hope i can meet u one day to finger u

just inject 6-8ius of hgh
mk677 is cope without peptides, even with peptides its more expensive and ineffective compared to hgh

im saying u have a small dick because u complain like a low T bitch
over for my 957ng/dl test
i havent met one confident guy who complains like u on a forum abt sarms

ur life is useless and i acc hope i can meet u one day to finger u
im not complaining i just dont like lowIQ gracels. you wouldnt do shit IRL but whatever
im sure u do buddy with ur 1.5k posts
there are chads here with 10k posts whats ur point ?

over for my 957ng/dl test

im not complaining i just dont like lowIQ gracels. you wouldnt do shit IRL but whatever

there are chads here with 10k posts whats ur point ?
nigga i would fucking dent ur skull with a head kick like leon edwards if i saw ur niggery ass

i will believe those test results when i see them:lul:

every chad HERE with 10k+ posts can be mogged in irl approaches by non neurodivergent mid guy who can talk to bitches

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kwacker777
Only worth it if you combine it with CJC or ipamorelin

ok last thing do u know best place to buy mk in US

thanks btw
i have friend in the US that ordered from chemyo. its quite expensive but its high quality stuff. what do you want mk for anyways if its not to heightmaxx ?

• +1
what do you want mk for anyways if its not to heightmaxx
ill check them out, idk what u mean by its not to heightmaxx

whats stopping it from helping, do i need to add AI

ill check them out, idk what u mean by its not to heightmaxx

whats stopping it from helping, do i need to add AI
what are you gonna use mk for ?

• +1