18 South Asian, 23% Body Fat - Ratings + Serious Advice for improvements please, Strong and Weak points?

oh i was basing off just my stomach having visible chubbiness + google images ignore my retardedness
i mean unless your a body builder, a 23% bf is like pretty damn high you wont see your collarbone.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
i mean unless your a body builder, a 23% bf is like pretty damn high you wont see your collarbone.
Yeah now that i realise it bit of an overrate 😭😭

• +1
Reactions: gooner23
True id say out of them only pic 1 was the one where i tried frauding for to bring out my cheekbones more but the rest were just pretty random pics i took apart from the side profile ones which i took specifically for this
ur mewing and clenching ur teeth in all the pictures lol

• +1
Reactions: F36
Someone earlier came and said i was more 12-14 i realised how wrong i was about my bf% in the title but i can't edit it out anymore 😭😭😭

Someone earlier came and said i was more 12-14 i realised how wrong i was about my bf% in the title but i can't edit it out anymore 😭😭😭
@Esthylan

Living ethnic central and seem to be htn yet still ended up here, so probably non-nt

• +1
Living ethnic central and seem to be htn yet still ended up here, so probably non-nt
Ive had one relationship which ended up with her leaving for some rich guy after 8 months if that counts but tbh i joined here to try and learn stuff from the guys here

Ive had one relationship which ended up with her leaving for some rich guy after 8 months if that counts but tbh i joined here to try and learn stuff from the guys here
Better to leave tbh. Most people here are non-nt af.

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and F36
Better to leave tbh. Most people here are non-nt af.
I'll keep it in mind thank you i also plan on deleting this thread before i leave when it comes to that, its possible with buying VIP right

I'll keep it in mind thank you i also plan on deleting this thread before i leave when it comes to that, its possible with buying VIP right
Yes. It is possible

• +1
Nuke south asia

• JFL
Stop wanting validation from the kiddos on this site, your a handsome man go out and socialize

didnt mention height so you should probably get LL

• +1
Stop wanting validation from the kiddos on this site, your a handsome man go out and socialize
stfu greycel hes looking for improvemnet not validation.

youre giving him validation btw

didnt mention height so you should probably get LL
Yeah i need one badly lol at least if i continue to stay in the UK i'm 5"10 and at most im average height to most other males here, but i heard it leaves you disabled for like a year and you can't walk normally after

mirin the mandible length, other than that strong mtn, but htn in india

• +1