-2 degreee occlusal plane checking in

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
915E0AA7 A103 4DB4 829C BA2DE7B33589

7477DDC7 9957 4520 AC7F 7699F9C6E066

you mirin horizontal growth brah :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: ideal ccw rotation muhh

I am getting lefort to get those downward growth gains.

Did my ortho jew me did I lose forward growth? first is before second is aft

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, baruch, Gayalienmax and 2 others
Your teeth were fuck up before

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Copemaxxing and Chintuck22
Where do you go so you can say "I want lefort". When I go to ortho/maxfag, they don't even listen to me and they tell me "it's not that bad".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137 and Copemaxxing
OP you have shortface if your FWHR is too big and if you have short chin/low ramus

Based on the pics provided, you would need midface lengthening (ded srs), because it will lead to increase in gonial angle so your face is going to look good and the bite will align

You would not need genioplasty, your chin will be at considerable height unless you're going to simultaneously lenghten the back maxilla and anterior maxilla. -Then you would need a genio, if you're going to lenghten the anterior maxilla only, then you would NOT need a genio

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: baruch, Copemaxxing and AscendingHero
Where do you go so you can say "I want lefort". When I go to ortho/maxfag, they don't even listen to me and they tell me "it's not that bad".
When i got braces they told me i needed jaw surgery to fix my bite

why the short maxilla?

When i got braces they told me i needed jaw surgery to fix my bite
Yeah, I have perfect occlusion and these motherfuckers tell me I don't need surgery because my problem is "aesthetic". I will try go to plastic surgeon, if he will tell me that he can't help me, I will rope on discord live (just kidding)

How did you grow a browridge?

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
OP you have shortface if your FWHR is too big and if you have short chin/low ramus

Based on the pics provided, you would need midface lengthening (ded srs), because it will lead to increase in gonial angle so your face is going to look good and the bite will align

You would not need genioplasty, your chin will be at considerable height unless you're going to simultaneously lenghten the back maxilla and anterior maxilla. -Then you would need a genio, if you're going to lenghten the anterior maxilla only, then you would NOT need a genio
i am going to get lefort in 7 months hoping to look more humanlike tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
mentally ill maxx

• Hmm...
Reactions: lepo2317
what .me does to a mf

Before and after superimposed:
Beforeandafter

• +1
superimposed?
To put together/to put one on the other.

The before pic and the after pic are merged in that to show the difference. You must've been very young in the before pic tbh.

• +1
To put together/to put one on the other.

The before pic and the after pic are merged in that to show the difference. You must've been very young in the before pic tbh.
i was 10 in the before pic, so did I gain forward growth? I got maxillary expanders and shit like this

i was 10 in the before pic, so did I gain forward growth? I got maxillary expanders and shit like this
before
Cephcorr

after
Ceph1result

obviously you did jfl, normal pubertal changes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hector and Copemaxxing
obviously you did jfl, normal pubertal changes
mirin this high effort picture. I thought my gonial angle was below 100 tbh.

Also can you see if I have more forward growth than average ?

mirin this high effort picture. I thought my gonial angle was below 100 tbh.

Also can you see if I have more forward growth than average ?
No effort tbh, just uploaded your ceph online into an analyser

you have a hypodivergent (horizontal grower) facial pattern, so yes you have more forward growth than average

• +1
No effort tbh, just uploaded your ceph online into an analyser

you have a hypodivergent (horizontal grower) facial pattern, so yes you have more forward growth than average
it still looks like fucking dogshit

it still looks like fucking dogshit
you have skeletal class 3 tbh
one of the reasons u have a deepbite

but oddly when you were 10 you didn't have class 3

• +1
you have skeletal class 3 tbh
one of the reasons u have a deepbite

but oddly when you were 10 you didn't have class 3
My smile was better when I was 10, did I devolp some kind of burxism or something

My smile was better when I was 10, did I devolp some kind of burxism or something
maybe

but your incisors/lips don't show signs of bruxism either

so idk for certain

• +1
maybe

but your incisors/lips don't show signs of bruxism either

so idk for certain
how much cw rotation should I get with my bimax? Maxfac suggested 10mm downgraft with 3 degree cw

• +1
Reactions: baruch
how much cw rotation should I get with my bimax? Maxfac suggested 10mm downgraft with 3 degree cw
What are you movements for the lower jaw?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: baruch
Not sure tbh.
They probably use similar tools to plan surgeries but I don't have the knowledge of how to use it to predict ideal surgery results.

idk if 3 degrees cw will be enough, although I could be wrong since there's a 10mm downgraft too

• +1