2 PSL Arab smashing white girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8608

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL
A friend of mine who is ugly as fuck, and arab kissed and had 4 white gf. He has no jawline, smells like shit, typical arab shitty beard, acne, shit teeth, fat as fuck(30%bf), and short (167cm). Surprisingly he has had 4gf and kissed 6 girls I think. The girls even came from 300km to meet him. How tf does he managed to do that meanwhile we are here rotting? He said that he can woo girls amazingly and he gets them due personality. Personalitypill confirmed?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 3323 and 7 others
A friend of mine who is ugly as fuck, and arab kissed and had 4 white gf. He has no jawline, smells like shit, typical arab shitty beard, acne, shit teeth, fat as fuck(30%bf), and short (167cm). Surprisingly he has had 4gf and kissed 6 girls I think. The girls even came from 300km to meet him. How tf does he managed to do that meanwhile we are here rotting? He said that he can woo girls amazingly and he gets them due personality. Personalitypill confirmed?
Dark triad

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Its good, over for whites in 2020 and after

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and sytyl
Pics n proof or larp
Otherwise, blackpill is exagerrated, shock right? Anomalies dont disprove rules btw.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 6191 and 6 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 5912
Dude but having 4 gf and kissing 6 girls, wtf are we doing?
A lot of guys here are mentalcels. Narcies, cuz we dont settle for 3psl landwhales and we want to be the best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, gotoa10humanbeing, Patrick Baitman and 5 others
Pics or shit thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
why dont whites try to have skin and hair like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 5912
300km ??? Did he fly them out on a personal jet

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Copeful and .🇹🇩.
He is 2-3PSL and 3-4 SMV, and he still managed to do that. Wtf is wrong with us?
dude, just blur his eyes and show us pics of him. no one is going to believe you

Women are starved for attention, most guys are too pussy to approach women irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634, Deleted member 7240, MentalistKebab and 2 others
Just get lucky bro

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Deleted member 8608
cause having cum skin and blonde hair is the single most incel trait. girls don't like it.
true
its a very school shooter thing to have very white pigskin and blonde hair

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6310 and Deleted member 1680
Eveey post i see from this guy seems written by IT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 7240 and 2 others
Women are starved for attention, most guys are too pussy to approach women irl
@Colvin76 @personalityinkwell @inceletto rate this cope lmao:feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and inceletto
Dark triad game is legit but you need some masculinity to pull it off.

I couldn't imagine it working without looking like at least a grown man facially, and having a voice thats decently deep.

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 6997 and MentalistKebab
JBA pill proved yet again, how can the whites cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
@Colvin76 @personalityinkwell @inceletto rate this cope lmao:feelskek::feelskek:
leave the basement, girls that aren't on tinder or similar apps are starved for attention by normies and above looking guys

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 8608
leave the basement, girls that aren't on tinder or similar apps are starved for attention by normies and above looking guys
Just do everything for a whore and maybe fuck her while chad can get it for free theory

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, sytyl and MentalistKebab
Nigga firstly most of us are below average here.

Second girls use instagram and get hit on by 6 and 7 most of the time.

I said this before and I will say it again, you niggas acting like online dating is a seperate realm that has nothing to do with our reality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 6191
You will have to define what you mean by “starved” because if girls are “starved” for attention then john goodman has been starved for food for years

Nigga firstly most of us are below average here.

Second girls use instagram and get hit on by 6 and 7 most of the time.

I said this before and I will say it again, you niggas acting like online dating is a seperate realm that has nothing to do with our reality.
The blackpill is generally true but unless you are going for giga stacey/stacey it doesn't matter, especially if you are at least normie tier looks wise.

Proof is all the girls I liked are dating guys I hard mog. :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Even if you are a 3/10 manlet you can just roidmax and get ratchet hoes at least.

You will have to define what you mean by “starved” because if girls are “starved” for attention then john goodman has been starved for food for years
girls without much of an online presence (they exist jfl go outside basement) though these girls are usually barely average if that

0 proof + greycel = tales

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Michael Myers, Deleted member 4332 and 2 others
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back