20 years old, 180 cm (5'11). How should I improve without relying in cosmetic surgeries?

D

Deleted member 10699

Solstice
Well, I just want to know how to improve myself without relying in cosmetic surgeries (expensive and bad when you grow up—yeah, some actors looks good, but they're rich—).

The pics are Here.

I still need to start to leanmaxx, so my appearance is still not my best. I want to grow a beard and to workout, too. Would that help a little?

Have a nice day.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
links don't work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and WadlowMaxxing
BTW: I, first, want natural advice. If I don't improve in a year, I'll might consider rhinoplasty.

13A5DE03 73B4 4F5C 86A0 0AE2B5D3BB16

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, lejend, Ocelot and 11 others
Pretty odd. I uploaded them into IMGur.

Philtrums me, no small feat

What you can do :
- grow a beard or a stubble
- cope

• +1
Reactions: Acnno and Be_ConfidentBro
Average to low tier normie, 4 psl in the front but 3,5 psl because of the recessed side profile.
Your female looksmatch is having one night stands on tinder asking for "high fives on her ass" while you post on .me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 5634 and 10 others
Philtrums me, no small feat

What you can do :
- grow a beard or a stubble
- cope
What does that means? I'm new to this. What's wrong with my philtrum?

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Average to low tier normie, 4 psl in the front but 3,5 psl because of the recessed side profile.
Your female looksmatch is having one night stands on tinder asking for "high fives on her ass" while you post on .me
Yes, and how can I improve?

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Nice try, FBI
Not today, CIA
Dirty tricks, MI6
Not deceptive enough for me, KGB
Cease to listen what I say, NSA
Good attempt at obscurity, department of homeland security

I'm not clicking your IP selling links, are you a blindcel for not seeing the "upload a picture" button or what?

• JFL
Reactions: lejend, Deleted member 5634, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
Nice try, FBI
Not today, CIA
Dirty tricks, MI6
Not deceptive enough for me, KGB
Cease to listen what I say, NSA
Good attempt at obscurity, department of homeland security

I'm not clicking your IP selling links, are you a blindcel for not seeing the "upload a picture" button or what?
I couldn't. There was an odd bug.

Meh. That doesn't say anything.
Alright let me tell you the facts:
Ur a 20 yr old manlet (5’11)
ur balding with shit hair quality
U look like a mix between Middle eastern and curry
U got a reccesed jaw and chin
It looks like u got a small frame
U got a dog philtrum
Ur bloated
U got a weird complexion not fully pale but not fully yellow?
U look weird from the front and incel from the side
The only HUMAN quality that you have are ur eyebrows
ITS OVER :lul:
the best u could do is lose all that bloat and get some surgeries I’m no incel so idk what surgeries but some fucking surgeries alright. And a LL ofc if u live in the west.
WELCOME TO THE SITE BOYO :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, EverythingMattersCel, Earn__Greatness and 10 others
where are you from? and whats your height?
btw you are 4.2 to 4.3 psl

Grow a beard OP if you can't afford a jaw surgery.

U got a dog philtrum
Ur bloated
the best u could do is lose all that bloat and get some surgeries I’m no incel so idk what surgeries but some fucking surgeries alright. And a LL ofc if u live in the west.
Well, since there's 0 subjetiveness, and just negative critism, should I consider you a mediocre critic, or someone who needs to put people down, becausd of the sake of doing it?

• +1
Reactions: Redeemer, wateriswet, Michael Myers and 1 other person
Well, since there's 0 subjetiveness, and just negative critism, should I consider you a mediocre critic, or someone who needs to put people down, for the sake of doing it?

U got a dog philtrum
Ur bloated
gaycel moment

gaycels like you are destroying this community, fuckers can't even rate without ranting

• +1
Reactions: Redeemer, lejend, Uglybrazilian and 11 others
U got a dog philtrum
Ur bloated
And again: bloated because I still need to have low body fat. I also asked about how to improve, but you're a bad critic.

Grow a beard

U got a dog philtrum
Ur bloated
Well now , this is way too harsh. :lul: :lul:,
OP don't get discouraged, I've seen guys looking like IRL living a good social life tbh. If you improve with what you will learn here, you just need to be NT and everything will be good.

• +1
Reactions: Redeemer
- Leanmaxxing
- Grow a beard to fraud your philtrum
- Change your hair

1) Lose weight , get rid of the bloated look.
Grow hair , think tiktok e - boys. You have fake hair grow it so it looks thick and dark. Same with brows. Thicker and darker .

2) Posture doesn't look great get that under control and u may add a few cm to your height.
Grow darker lashes if you can they frame your eyes and make you look more.... intimidating.

3) Your lips looks weird like a small O I can't imagine anything but surgery changing that tbh unless your teeth are fucked up in that case invisalign can widen a smile and thus lips (speaking from experience).

4) Next style Maxx and good hygiene and you my friend can at the very least. Not be a virgin anymore . There you go.

• +1
Reactions: HellenicChad
If you're new you're gonna get bashed a lot don't worry buddy boyo. You're average from the front, below average from the side. You lack bones I'm afraid, so aside from surgery there's not much you can do. Leanmaxx and grow a stubble to hide your long philtrum + small chin

OP don't get discouraged, I've seen guys looking like IRL living a good social life tbh. If you improve with what you will learn here, you just need to be NT and everything will be good.
This guy is probably a fbi spy fuck him besides idc about manlets feelings

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Be_ConfidentBro
I just want some natural ways of being more attractive. But someone can't learn with just negative (useless) criticism: the "truth", without empathy, is worthless.

• +1
Reactions: Redeemer and LILMAXILLA
Fake???? I meant thin I think lol

whatamIdoinwithmylyf
Joined May 5, 2020
Ha ha , I have been here since an year, and have more know more about aesthetics than you about your dad.

People on this site are fucking useless when it comes to advice tbh.

I agree growing a beard is a good idea, and you would also benefit from a different haircut.

You have good skin which is great news. Try mewing to prevent your chin from receding.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7313, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 3073 and 1 other person
If you're new you're gonna get bashed a lot don't worry buddy boyo. You're average from the front, below average from the side. You lack bones I'm afraid, so aside from surgery there's not much you can do. Leanmaxx and grow a stubble to hide your long philtrum + small chin
People have said that my eyes are pretty, so could I try to enhance them (and grow a beard, maybe)? How could I be above average with average bones, by the Way?

Looks uncanny ngl

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
People on this site are fucking useless when it comes to advice tbh.

I agree growing a beard is a good idea, and you would also benefit from a different haircut.

You have good skin which is great news. Try mewing to prevent your chin from receding.
The thing is that ain't doing bad irl. I can still attract some people who thinks that I'm cute (low tes/feminine).

U got a dog philtrum
Ur bloated
You forgot to say "Nothing personal"

• +1
Reactions: aspieSavage
People have said that my eyes are pretty, so could I try to enhance them (and grow a beard, maybe)? How could I be above average with average bones, by the Way?
Get an upper eyelid filler, that can increase your psl to +0.2
and jaw fillers which can + 0.3 to +0.4 psl
get on hairloss prevention, skincare and gymaxxing routine and you are good to go slay.

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel
1) Lose weight , get rid of the bloated look.
Grow hair , think tiktok e - boys. You have fake hair grow it so it looks thick and dark. Same with brows. Thicker and darker .

2) Posture doesn't look great get that under control and u may add a few cm to your height.
Grow darker lashes if you can they frame your eyes and make you look more.... intimidating.

3) Your lips looks weird like a small O I can't imagine anything but surgery changing that tbh unless your teeth are fucked up in that case invisalign can widen a smile and thus lips (speaking from experience).

4) Next style Maxx and good hygiene and you my friend can at the very least. Not be a virgin anymore . There you go.
But I don't have troubles with being or not being a virgin, lol. My issue is wanting to look better because, well, why not? Yeah, I dislike my lips, too. The dentist said that my tooth are perfect. The issue is my upper lip.

Your eyes aren't pretty tbh, I'm not even sure they're above average. You need to get lean to see your bones.
+ stop arguing about the beard, get at least a stubble it's the biggest softmaxx you can get
The thing is that ain't doing bad irl. I can still attract some people who thinks that I'm cute (low tes/feminine).
This site is full of mentalcels if you're NT I see no problem with your face, not gl by any means but not subhuman either

Stfu u obedient dog how does it feel spending the peak prime years of ur life on a incel site? Lol u are the one who should kys Meanwhile I enjoy life and lurk here for self improvement
well I was here when everything was closed, jfl,
everyone wasted 1 year of their prime year life without fucking because of a man eating a bat or some shiet. jfl low iq retard kys rn Im nk gfy mf pos cm

Get an upper eyelid filler, that can increase your psl to +0.2
and jaw fillers which can + 0.3 to +0.4 psl
get on hairloss prevention, skincare and gymaxxing routine and you are good to go slay.
Well, I said no cometic surgeries, as improving my looks sounds ok, but I Don't spend a lot of money.

You only have a weak chin. Rest is okay

But I don't have troubles with being or not being a virgin, lol. My issue is wanting to look better because, well, why not? Yeah, I dislike my lips, too. The dentist said that my tooth are perfect. The issue is my upper lip.

Dude take the advice that matters and discard those that don't. Your brows and lashes aka eye area aren't that good . Your hard isn't doing you any justice and ur posture is still shite.

In the average range i would say

p
well I was here when everything was closed, jfl,
everyone wasted 1 year of their prime year life without fucking because of a man eating a bat or some shiet. jfl low iq retard kys rn Im nk gfy mf pos cm
Did my post trigger u so much u started speaking ur native language? Curry or Hebrew I can’t really tell haha fucking dog speak English

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, 6’1cel and Deleted member 5393