2022 FUOTY Tournament, Quarter Finals: @ReadBooksEveryday vs @pneumocytosis (Vote For The Winner)

@ReadBooksEveryday or @pneumocytosis?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don’t stand for the promotion of satanism on this forum.

It wasn’t me.
Satanism? I thought it was the Jewish star of david

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
2022 FUOTY QUARTER FINALS (3/4)

Happy Season 9 GIF by The Office

Best of @ReadBooksEveryday (He can request changes to this section)

Best of @pneumocystosis (He can request changes to this section)

Quarter Finals Games:
🔴 @Prettyboy v @forevergymcelling - December 7th, 2022

🟡 @Ada Mustang v @Thomas DOM - December 7th, 2022

🟢 @ReadBooksEveryday[/USER[B]][/B] v [USER=16673]@pneumocystosis - December 8th, 2022

🔵 @krisal v @enchanted_elixir - December 8th, 2022

Rules 🔽
  • Voting ends after 24 hours.
  • The two opponents' votes will be ignored, so they shouldn't vote for themselves.
  • You can change your vote within the 24 hour period.

🔴 Check the tournament bracket live

📝 Are you confused about the tournament? Click below to learn more...

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Afrikancel @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @Niko @latino_ @capybara @LiteralCaucasian @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie
Can't believe this shitass mf who "exposed" the Chad's of .Org won this shit, this site it is really a joke, he doesn't even have courage to post his face neither has helped with anything looksmax related.
Just larps and post jfl threads all day while masturbating.

Fuck you guys honestly.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Xangsane, Deleted member 21661 and 1 other person
Can't believe this shitass mf who "exposed" the Chad's of .Org won this shit, this site it is really a joke, he doesn't even have courage to post his face neither has helped with anything looksmax related.

Fuck you guys honestly.
It is what it is
Respect the winner

• +1
Reactions: ascension and ReadBooksEveryday
It is what it is
Respect the winner
The dude is just racist and says anti-semite shit, not even a single contribution to looksmaxing.

• JFL

Fuck you guys honestly.
He's in his AVI

• +1

Fuck you guys honestly.
I literally have my face in my avi dipshit . Got something else you wanna say?