MY INSANE TRANSFORMATION AT 18 + PICS

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

im so gifted at finding what i don't like the most
Welcome to Pneumo's transformation thread.
See how a virgin mtn became a chadlite club slayer (still virgin tho)

I started my looksmaxxing journey around October 2021 as I started working out and eating more, thinking I would become some Sam Dezz mogger in a few months. I was 17.

I joined this Godsend of a forum late December 2021, 2 months into my journey. I took some notes from relevant and botb threads, but at first I didn't really apply them. I was an inconsistent and a lazy piece of shit back then.
The way in which this forum has helped me the most was in identifying my flaws. As you will see, I had a lot of them, yet my family or friends would never point them out. It could have been out of politeness, but I think it's because the average person cannot identify such flaws. One would acknowledge that my face was shit, but would not be able to point out and name what was making me ugly. You can't expect the average bluepiller to know about canthal tilts, facial bloat, or what's wrong with a recessed mandible.

Posting my pictures in December 2021, albeit frauded, in the ratings section has helped me immensely. I'd once again like to thank every one who took the time to leave a rating and/or advice under my post.

Subsequently, I was able to looksmax the right parts of my face efficiently.

Here are, in my opinion, the most important looksmaxxes I have done. I believe they are the main transformations that have lead to my ascension.
They are listed from most to least important, even though they all are.

1. SKINMAXXING
    There are plenty of BOTB threads out there to help you get perfect skin. Just make sure you know if your skin tends to be dry or greasy.
    The main things that have helped me clear my skin are drinking 3L of water per day, benzoyl peroxide to avoid acne outbreaks and La Roche Posay's Effaclar Duo Plus to get rid of acne scars.
    The main things that have helped me with my coloration are the sun (this summer only) and increasing my alpha and beta carrotene intakes. I eat at least 2 large carrots and 1 tomato per day. Be aware that the sun is a deadly laser for your skin. Now that it's getting cold, I apply mattifying SPF cream to my skin. I also apply a small amount of mattifying CC cream on my scars when I have some.
  2. CHINMAXXING
    This won't apply to everyone, as we are all different (duh). My chin developped like shit during my puberty, so at 17 I was left with a pathetically small, low-T chin. There's not much I could/can do unfortunately. Bonesmashing would be cope, and on top of that, my jaw was recessed so my subhuman chin makes it harder for me to articulate properly. I can speak perfectly fine, but when I get tired, people tend to have a hard time deciphering what I said.
    What I did and what I am doing though, is simply frauding. I push my jaw forwards 24/7. I have been doing this for months, and I legitimately think my chin has developped (a bit).
  3. LEANMAXXING
    This should be top 2 for most people. I'm referring to facial leanness, meaning little facial fat and no puffiness/facial bloat. If you're high bf%, you know what to do. I don't want to give you people a target bf% to achieve, as everyone's fat distribution is different and I'm not knowledgeable enough on this topic. Cutting down to low bf% is the first step. The second is much more difficult. You need to get rid of facial bloat. To do so, being in a caloric deficit is not enough. You need to be aware of 3 major things: sodium intake, water intake, and potassium intake.
    Your sodium intake should be as low as humanly possible. If you want to be lean on a daily basis and not just for a special event, keep your sodium intake at around 500mg. If you need to debloat within a day or two, go lower. Reminder: in 1 gram of salt there is 387mg of sodium. You should drink at least 3L of water every day, if you're not doing this already then you're not even trying to looksmax. Your potassium intake should be high, aim for a 4:1 potassium/sodium intake ratio. The higher the better. Eat foods like bananas and avocadoes to increase your potassium intake.
    Also, if you want debloat faster, you need to be consuming diuretics. Diuretics are foods/beverages that help you evacuate water and salts. The diuretic I like the most is caffeine and I try to consume at least 600mg of it per day, which is quite a lot. My main source is MyProtein's Thermopure pills (198mg per 3 pills), but you can also get around 200mg of caffeine from a cappuccino or any other coffee.
  4. EYEAREAMAXXING

Next, the eye area. Most times it's the first thing people notice about you.
    You must know that hunter eyes is not necessarily the way to go as it could throw off harmony.
    In a lot of cases, notably mine, almond eyes look better. However I was born with round eyes. What I have been doing for the past few months, is pulling the skin around my medial and lateral canthi. I pull it outwards for a few seconds, and it allows me to get almond eyes for a few minutes/hours depending on how hard I pull. I feel like my eyes look more almond-like naturally than they used to a few months ago.
    Please note that this is purely anecdotal, not backed by science, and I don't believe anyone else on this forum does this. Proceed with caution.

Next, make sure your eyebrows are on point. Yes, dark, dense and wide eyebrows are great, but there are more factors that come into consideration.
    The most important one being the tilt. Eyebrow tilt is more important than canthal tilt! If you unluckily have a negative eyebrow tilt like me, do not worry, it's not over.
    As with your eyes, you can pull and push your eyebrows to give them a postive tilt, it works temporarily. Then, you need to relax your frontalis muscle. A lot of people unconsciously tense it, pushing the inner brows upwards. On the other hand, you can also consciously tense your frontalis in a way that gives you a positive eyebrow tilt (pretty much frowning but with without squinting too hard).

Next, solid under-eye support is vital. Try hard-mewing or thumbpulling if you have a recessed maxilla. If you have droopy skin below your eyes, try plumping it up by hydrating it, applying or injecting hyaluronic acid, or applying volufiline (volufiline's effectiveness is debated on this forum).
    Your zygomatic bones also play a role in under-eye support. Try bonesmashing them if you're boneless.
    Squinting is always an option too, just make sure you practice in the mirror before doing it in public, it could be quite disconcerting and give off aspie vibes.

5. HAIRSTYLEMAXXING
    There are tons of nice haircuts out there. Choose one that fits your aesthetic (e.g. high class, urban, e-boy, etc.). I believe, in all humility, that I have ideal hair. It is straight dense and brown. Dark brown would be better for med dark triad, but that's not really my aesthetic as a youg collagen-ful prettyboy, so it's not too hindering.
    Take care of your hair as you want, their is no one-guide-fits-all. You know your hair better than anyone else.
    My mistake has been choosing an old barber to cut my hair. Dude botched me every time and got rid of all my density. Make sure you change barbers from time to time, you could be surprised.
    My hairstyle now is classic low-fade. Other barber fucked me up with his high fadeless-fades. It can suit many different aesthetics. I style my hair with hair powder, I'd recommend the same for fellow men with straight dense hair.

6. TEETHMAXXING
    I will only cover teeth whitening here. If your teeth aren't straight, get braces, I can't help you with that.
    I whitened my teeth by myself and made this legendary thread about it, check it out: https://looksmax.org/threads/how-i-whitened-my-teeth-better-than-a-dentist-pics.534724/
    White teeth is cherry on the cake really, so focus on the other points first. It especially helps with self-confidence.

7. SIDEPROFILEMAXXING
    Your side profile is quite important, albeit less important than your front profile.
    Achieving an aesthetic side profile is a combination of many different factors. You should focus on not being recessed (chin, jaw, maxilla), having tight hyoid skin, having an aesthetic nose and masculine supraorbitals (deep-set eyes). Bonesmashing may help with the latter, and hard-mewing with the former. Having good posture at all times is necessary though.

There is a lot to looksmaxxing. It is not a simple straightforward process.
People will need more time than others and there's nothing wrong about that.

If I could only give one piece of advice, it'd be to try new things out. I have tried so many creams, moisturisers, diets, etc, have spent so much time and money, but I have only made progress. Even if something failed, I simply learned from it and tried something else. Do not get discouraged if an £80 eye cream you bought doesn't do shit. Look at the ingredients in it, figure out what's missing or what could, and try another cream. Keep trying until you find what's right. Trial and error.

I believe I am chadlite on most days now. However, depending on my skin, diet and facial bloat, that can change from a day to another. Looksmaxxing is a continous process. Nothing is ever achieved forever.

Also, frauding IRL is okay. As long as you can maintain that fraud 24/7, go for it. Don't be ashamed. Whether it's pushing your jaw forwards or modifying your eyebrow tilt.

I am aware that I am exposing myself in this thread. If my new IRL friends saw these old pics (or even this thread jfl) they would bully me lmao. I just want to be genuine, and I hope this motivates you.

Finally, change your mindset before looksmaxxing. Don't expect an end goal, wish for one. Then, do everything you can to achieve it.

Hope this helps.

Pneumo

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Hernan, john788, UrGirlsMcm and 109 others
What would you say played the biggest role in your facial debloating... leanmaxxing or salt/potassium manipulation?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: restonsleek, Soychadcell, BrahminBoss and 2 others
What would you say played the biggest role in your facial debloating... leanmaxxing or salt/potassium manipulation?
salt/potassium ratio. When I tried bulking up, I never really got to a high bf%. My face was just bloated from all the carbs and sodium.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, enchanted_elixir, BrahminBoss and 3 others
You must know that hunter eyes is not necessarily the way to go as it could throw off harmony.
In a lot of cases, notably mine, almond eyes look better.

This is what I have been saying since forever!

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32747, Deleted member 22962, TUSSELEIF and 6 others
The most important one being the tilt. Eyebrow tilt is more important than canthal tilt! If you unluckily have a negative eyebrow tilt like me, do not worry, it's not over.
100% correct in a lot of cases

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Meganut, Deleted member 32747, futuregigamogger and 2 others
yo even enchanted elixir agrees with me this is amazingggggggg

• +1
Reactions: j05, Deleted member 32747, Soychadcell and 5 others
salt/potassium ratio and not overeating. When I tried bulking up, I never really had a high bf%. My face was just bloated from all the carbs and sodium.
have you ever tried potassium pills? nosalt powder? btw bro you already looked great "bloated" so you dont have to worry on that too much (in your case) but amazing, amazing progress bro u made it

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
My biggest advice to any looksmaxer is to make your own personalized looksmaxing guide on some online document or on a piece of paper. On this paper, take notes on what you need and learn. At this point, I have developed an intuition (albeit not perfect) on what people need just by looking at them.

I just need to stop being broke and go get some money so I can start 😭I might wait when I'm 18 i guess

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: burner12, aspiringexcel, Deleted member 23554 and 7 others
have you ever tried potassium pills? nosalt powder? btw bro you already looked great "bloated" so you dont have to worry on that too much (in your case) but amazing, amazing progress bro u made it
The only way to live without salt is by replacing it with black pepper in my opinion

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7, Darwined, mogging and 2 others
My biggest advice to any looksmaxer is to make your own personalized looksmaxing guide on some online document or on a piece of paper. On this paper, take notes on what you need and learn. At this point, I have developed an intuition (albeit not perfect) on what people need just by looking at them.

I just need to stop being broke and go get some money so I can start 😭I might wait when I'm 18 i guess
Bro stop typing like a faggot jesus christ

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 32747, rooman, Deleted member 22126 and 16 others
can you stop posting the tiktoks though

also wtf :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greyrock45, Deleted member 4946, mogging and 5 others
Daily diet?

• +1
i ordered some nusalt powder and have yet to receive it, but haven't tried potassium pills as I get enough potassium from my avocadoes and bananas. I appreciate your comment, thanks!

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32747, TheBrownOne, Deleted member 17429 and 1 other person
It took me about 30m to read this post because I was ALT-tabbing the Google Chrome window and CS:GO. Procrastination and doing nothing is really killing me and my time is running out, I need to start... But it's hard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32747, TheBrownOne, Jarate and 9 others
Daily diet?
6'0 63kg 1700kcals/day
no breakfast
banana + 2 carrots + tomato for lunch
333g of minced beef or chicken breasts + broccoli, avocadoes, corn, low salt low sugar ketchup and skyr for dinner
I also snack on bananas during the day

• +1
Reactions: ripikke, j05, baruch and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Amexmaxx, elzde95 and 3 others

Seems like we have the same problem bhai. Being broke essentially cripples your looksmaxing potential. Even if you had chad potential, if you don’t have the money to buy things you are just ficked

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, 3virtues, Be_ConfidentBro and 4 others
It took me about 30m to read this post because I was ALT-tabbing the Google Chrome window and CS:GO. Procrastination and doing nothing is really killing me and my time is running out, I need to start... But it's hard.
Knowing what you need to do to ascend but not acting on it is just as bad, if not worse, as being a bluepill coper.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AySab, Deleted member 32747, Deleted member 22962 and 4 others
i swear to God i did not even post that tiktok. Some guy called ollie martin stole my pics from r/mewing and made a cringe tiktok with them. He got 22 million views out of me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ripikke, 3virtues, oxymoron and 5 others
Amazing progress OP.

• Love it
6'0 63kg 1700kcals/day
no breakfast
banana + 2 carrots + tomato for lunch
333g of minced beef or chicken breasts + broccoli, avocadoes, corn, low salt low sugar ketchup and skyr for dinner
I also snack on bananas during the day
💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32747, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 22962 and 1 other person
i swear to God i did not even post that tiktok. Some guy called ollie martin stole my pics from r/mewing and made a cringe tiktok with them. He got 22 million views out of me
:feelsrope:

ikr, i can't even season my chicken or meat properly cus those nando's spices are full of salt. I have these salt free oxo cubes but they barely have any taste

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 3virtues and Deleted member 22962
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 22962 and pneumocystosis
nice thread :p

• Love it
Could u elab more on the potassium-to-sodium ratio (4:1)?

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
Could u elab more on the potassium-to-sodium ratio (4:1)?
The report also found that the sodium to potassium ratio to blood pressure followed a similar pattern to that of sodium, but the association was actually stronger and more consistent than for sodium by itself. In other words, keeping the sodium to potassium ratio low can be even more beneficial than just lowering our sodium alone.

https://www.healthyfood.com/ask-the-experts/the-sodium-potassium-balancing-act/

most experts recommend 2:1 or 3:1 btw, but if ur tryna debloat 4:1 is always better. @ascension!

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and ascension!
Seems like we have the same problem bhai. Being broke essentially cripples your looksmaxing potential. Even if you had chad potential, if you don’t have the money to buy things you are just ficked
I don't have a job, don't know about you to be honest.

9A167953 6D34 4F29 9FD2 013BD39DE642

• +1
Reactions: Detn86, StrangerDanger and ascension!
Very good thread, I have rarely seen such a great transformation, I'm very glad that you have made such progress.
chadlite club slayer (still virgin tho)
That will change, I used to have severe acne (also body) and although I looked good regarding bones, I had strong insecurities about my appearance where I never showed myself topless. After I overcame this and had perfect skin (biggest looksmax for me, was already gymaxxed/athletic since 2 years then), I still had this insecurity, but it got better with time. Today I feel completely comfortable in my body. I had my first time sex btw at 18 and then everything went uphill.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hammy5241, Yerico7 and pneumocystosis
good thread OP and congrats on your ascension

good some valuable information out of it too

• Love it
Very good thread, I have rarely seen such a great transformation, I'm very glad that you have made such progress.

That will change, I used to have severe acne (also body) and although I looked good regarding bones, I had strong insecurities about my appearance where I never showed myself topless. After I overcame this and had perfect skin (biggest looksmax for me, was already gymaxxed/athletic since 2 years then), I still had this insecurity, but it got better with time. Today I feel completely comfortable in my body. I had my first time sex btw at 18 and then everything went uphill.
this makes me so happy. I'm glad everything is going well and that you're probably living the chad life you fought so long for. congrats!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32747, Yerico7 and Deleted member 22354
Welcome to Pneumo's transformation thread.
See how a virgin mtn became a chadlite club slayer (still virgin tho)

I started my looksmaxxing journey around October 2021 as I started working out and eating more, thinking I would become some Sam Dezz mogger in a few months. I was 17.

I joined this Godsend of a forum late December 2021, 2 months into my journey. I took some notes from relevant and botb threads, but at first I didn't really apply them. I was an inconsistent and a lazy piece of shit back then.
The way in which this forum has helped me the most was in identifying my flaws. As you will see, I had a lot of them, yet my family or friends would never point them out. It could have been out of politeness, but I think it's because the average person cannot identify such flaws. One would acknowledge that my face was shit, but would not be able to point out and name what was making me ugly. You can't expect the average bluepiller to know about canthal tilts, facial bloat, or what's wrong with a recessed mandible.

Posting my pictures in December 2021, albeit frauded, in the ratings section has helped me immensely. I'd once again like to thank every one who took the time to leave a rating and/or advice under my post.

Subsequently, I was able to looksmax the right parts of my face efficiently.

Here are, in my opinion, the most important looksmaxxes I have done. I believe they are the main transformations that have lead to my ascension.
They are listed from most to least important, even though they all are.

1. SKINMAXXING
    There are plenty of BOTB threads out there to help you get perfect skin. Just make sure you know if your skin tends to be dry or greasy.
    The main things that have helped me clear my skin are drinking 3L of water per day, benzoyl peroxide to avoid acne outbreaks and La Roche Posay's Effaclar Duo Plus to get rid of acne scars.
    The main things that have helped me with my coloration are the sun (this summer only) and increasing my alpha and beta carrotene intakes. I eat at least 2 large carrots and 1 tomato per day. Be aware that the sun is a deadly laser for your skin. Now that it's getting cold, I apply mattifying SPF cream to my skin. I also apply a small amount of mattifying CC cream on my scars when I have some.
  2. CHINMAXXING
    This won't apply to everyone, as we are all different (duh). My chin developped like shit during my puberty, so at 17 I was left with a pathetically small, low-T chin. There's not much I could/can do unfortunately. Bonesmashing would be cope, and on top of that, my jaw was recessed so my subhuman chin makes it harder for me to articulate properly. I can speak perfectly fine, but when I get tired, people tend to have a hard time deciphering what I said.
    What I did and what I am doing though, is simply frauding. I push my jaw forwards 24/7. I have been doing this for months, and I legitimately think my chin has developped (a bit).
  3. LEANMAXXING
    This should be top 2 for most people. I'm referring to facial leanness, meaning little facial fat and no puffiness/facial bloat. If you're high bf%, you know what to do. I don't want to give you people a target bf% to achieve, as everyone's fat distribution is different and I'm not knowledgeable enough on this topic. Cutting down to low bf% is the first step. The second is much more difficult. You need to get rid of facial bloat. To do so, being in a caloric deficit is not enough. You need to be aware of 3 major things: sodium intake, water intake, and potassium intake.
    Your sodium intake should be as low as humanly possible. If you want to be lean on a daily basis and not just for a special event, keep your sodium intake at around 500mg. If you need to debloat within a day or two, go lower. Reminder: in 1 gram of salt there is 387mg of sodium. You should drink at least 3L of water every day, if you're not doing this already then you're not even trying to looksmax. Your potassium intake should be high, aim for a 4:1 potassium/sodium intake ratio. The higher the better. Eat foods like bananas and avocadoes to increase your potassium intake.
    Also, if you want debloat faster, you need to be consuming diuretics. Diuretics are foods/beverages that help you evacuate water and salts. The diuretic I like the most is caffeine and I try to consume at least 600mg of it per day, which is quite a lot. My main source is MyProtein's Thermopure pills (198mg per 3 pills), but you can also get around 200mg of caffeine from a cappuccino or any other coffee.
  4. EYEAREAMAXXING

Next, the eye area. Most times it's the first thing people notice about you.
    In a lot of cases, notably mine, almond eyes look better. However I was born with round eyes. What I have been doing for the past few months, is pulling the skin around my medial and lateral canthi. I pull it outwards for a few seconds, and it allows me to get almond eyes for a few minutes/hours depending on how hard I pull. I feel like my eyes look more almond-like naturally than they used to a few months ago.
    Please note that this is purely anecdotal, not backed by science, and I don't believe anyone else on this forum does this. Proceed with caution.

Next, make sure your eyebrows are on point. Yes, dark, dense and wide eyebrows are great, but there are more factors that come into consideration.
    As with your eyes, you can pull and push your eyebrows to give them a postive tilt, it works temporarily. Then, you need to relax your frontalis muscle. A lot of people unconsciously tense it, pushing the inner brows upwards. On the other hand, you can also consciously tense your frontalis in a way that gives you a positive eyebrow tilt (pretty much frowning but with without squinting too hard).

Next, solid under-eye support is vital. Try hard-mewing or thumbpulling if you have a recessed maxilla. If you have droopy skin below your eyes, try plumping it up by hydrating it, applying or injecting hyaluronic acid, or applying volufiline (volufiline's effectiveness is debated on this forum).
    Your zygomatic bones also play a role in under-eye support. Try bonesmashing them if you're boneless.
    Squinting is always an option too, just make sure you practice in the mirror before doing it in public, it could be quite disconcerting and give off aspie vibes.

5. HAIRSTYLEMAXXING
    There are tons of nice haircuts out there. Choose one that fits your aesthetic (e.g. high class, urban, e-boy, etc.). I believe, in all humility, that I have ideal hair. It is straight dense and brown. Dark brown would be better for med dark triad, but that's not really my aesthetic as a youg collagen-ful prettyboy, so it's not too hindering.
    Take care of your hair as you want, their is no one-guide-fits-all. You know your hair better than anyone else.
    My mistake has been choosing an old barber to cut my hair. Dude botched me every time and got rid of all my density. Make sure you change barbers from time to time, you could be surprised.
    My hairstyle now is classic low-fade. Other barber fucked me up with his high fadeless-fades. It can suit many different aesthetics. I style my hair with hair powder, I'd recommend the same for fellow men with straight dense hair.

6. TEETHMAXXING
    I will only cover teeth whitening here. If your teeth aren't straight, get braces, I can't help you with that.
    I whitened my teeth by myself and made this legendary thread about it, check it out: https://looksmax.org/threads/how-i-whitened-my-teeth-better-than-a-dentist-pics.534724/
    White teeth is cherry on the cake really, so focus on the other points first. It especially helps with self-confidence.

7. SIDEPROFILEMAXXING
    Your side profile is quite important, albeit less important than your front profile.
    Achieving an aesthetic side profile is a combination of many different factors. You should focus on not being recessed (chin, jaw, maxilla), having tight hyoid skin, having an aesthetic nose and masculine supraorbitals (deep-set eyes). Bonesmashing may help with the latter, and hard-mewing with the former. Having good posture at all times is necessary though.

There is a lot to looksmaxxing. It is not a simple straightforward process.
People will need more time than others and there's nothing wrong about that.

If I could only give one piece of advice, it'd be to try new things out. I have tried so many creams, moisturisers, diets, etc, have spent so much time and money, but I have only made progress. Even if something failed, I simply learned from it and tried something else. Do not get discouraged if an £80 eye cream you bought doesn't do shit. Look at the ingredients in it, figure out what's missing or what could, and try another cream. Keep trying until you find what's right. Trial and error.

I believe I am chadlite on most days now. However, depending on my skin, diet and facial bloat, that can change from a day to another. Looksmaxxing is a continous process. Nothing is ever achieved forever.

Also, frauding IRL is okay. As long as you can maintain that fraud 24/7, go for it. Don't be ashamed. Whether it's pushing your jaw forwards or modifying your eyebrow tilt.

I am aware that I am exposing myself in this thread. If my new IRL friends saw these old pics (or even this thread jfl) they would bully me lmao. I just want to be genuine, and I hope this motivates you.

Finally, change your mindset before looksmaxxing. Don't expect an end goal, wish for one. Then, do everything you can to achieve it.

Hope this helps.

Pneumo

Do you plan to gymmax? Tbh 63kilos at 6 feet is near anorexic tier. Just eat 300-400 grams more than you burn, go to gym get begginer gains(10kg is not hard to gain in 1st year). It will push your smv further.

You shouldnt gain bodyfat really unless you have awful genetics which I doubt

• +1
Do you plan to gymmax? Tbh 63kilos at 6 feet is near anorexic tier. Just eat 300-400 grams more than you burn, go to gym get begginer gains(10kg is not hard to gain in 1st year). It will push your smv further.

You shouldnt gain bodyfat really unless you have awful genetics which I doubt
This is a question I ask myself every day. For now, I go to the gym 3x a week to run 5km and do some weightlifting. I am aware that with my current diet I am not going to put on a lot of muscle (if any).
For now, I don't feel like being a prettyboy has impacted my life negatively. Sure, being maesthetic is better, but the transition period takes time and would require me to be bloated and put on some fat at some point. If I ever try putting on weight, it'd be during the winter when looks don't matter as much (cus everyone glows down in winter).

I appreciate your comment and your advice. Thank you man

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and nitesik
This is a question I ask myself every day. For now, I go to the gym 3x a week to run 5km and do some weightlifting. I am aware that with my current diet I am not going to put on a lot of muscle (if any).
For now, I don't feel like being a prettyboy has impacted my life negatively. Sure, being maesthetic is better, but the transition period takes time and would require me to be bloated and put on some fat at some point. If I ever try putting on weight, it'd be during the winter when looks don't matter as much (cus everyone glows down in winter).

I appreciate your comment and your advice. Thank you man
I see where you are coming from, makes sense. About that fat part, prorably you wouldnt get fat really, I gained maybe like 2-3% bf in past year while increasing muscle size drastically, cuz of begginer gains + kinda clean diet with proteins and stuff.

The shittiest thing is not getting calorie surplus whole you are growing, your body needs lots of nutrients to develop. I believe most guys need to clean bulk until like 20.

• +1
I see where you are coming from, makes sense. About that fat part, prorably you wouldnt get fat really, I gained maybe like 2-3% bf in past year while increasing muscle size drastically, cuz of begginer gains + kinda clean diet with proteins and stuff.

The shittiest thing is not getting calorie surplus whole you are growing, your body needs lots of nutrients to develop. I believe most guys need to clean bulk until like 20.
that’s awesome to know. Have often had facial bloat this past year? If not, that would be amazing news for me…
I also get your second point, it makes sense

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
prettyboy chadlite mogging incels on weekday

• Love it
Absolutely astonishing op! How did your nose change so much though? The tip got way more defined

• +1
Can u make a short video on how u eyelid pulled

• +1
Absolutely astonishing op! How did your nose change so much though? The tip got way more defined
Your right, in some pictures even my nose looks smaller. I believe its proportion just got smaller when compared to my face. Notably because I actually have a chin now.
Also, i don’t know why the tip seems more refined. Maybe because of facial leanness and/or because both my mandible and maxilla have protruded since the first pics. I have yet to know.
Thank you for your comment! I’ll re-reply if I ever find another possible solution to your question :)

• Love it
Reactions: serbiangandy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Very good improving op, if you gymaxx you will be chad trust me. Even if you'll be a bit bloated in the beginning it's still worth because having a muscular body is a long term looksmax. Btw my biggest problem is being Non NT, wbu ? have you improved that ?

• +1
Reactions: Prince88