2022 FUOTY Tournament, Round of 16: @Dr. Bruh vs @krisal (Vote For The Winner)

@Dr. Bruh or @krisal?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
2022 LOOKSMAX.ORG FUOTY TOURNAMENT (Round of 16, Match 7/8)

I have decided to accelerate the tournament due to low engagement FYI...

Best of @Dr. Bruh (@Dr. Bruh can request changes to this sction)

Best of @krisal (@krisal can request changes to this section)

✅ December 3rd, 2022: @Prettyboy vs @apemaxxed

✅ December 4th, 2022: @Lars vs @forevergymcelling

✅ December 5th, 2022: @curlyheadjames vs @Ada Mustang

✅ December 6th, 2022: @Thomas DOM vs @Beastimmung

December 6th, 2022: @ReadBooksEveryday vs @Niko

December 6th, 2022: @FailedNormieManlet vs @pneumocystosis

December 6th, 2022: @Dr. Bruh vs @krisal

December 6th, 2022: @luljankybo vs @enchanted_elixir

Rules 🔽
  • Voting ends after 24 hours.
  • The two opponents' votes will be ignored, so they shouldn't vote for themselves.
  • You can change your vote within the 24 hour period.

For more information:

Tournament Bracket 🔽

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Afrikancel @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @Niko @latino_ @capybara @LiteralCaucasian @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
bump

• +1
brutal ignorepill. @Leo69, I'm witnessing your suffering from the ignorepill man...

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Leo69, Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
Dear everyone, engagement for the tournament is low, so I decided to speed up the tournament to regain hype.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Truecel14, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
Ok.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and enchanted_elixir
Bump

• +1
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
brutal ignorepill. @Leo69, I'm witnessing your suffering from the ignorepill man...
I thought you were @apemaxxed for a solid minute or two till I saw your name. I'm confused on this one lol. Ignore pill will be solved soon for @Niko

I will just make public thread announcement casually as this is the only way to get @Niko response. I did it last time in comments with @the BULL. It seems he likes it this way as it's the only working way. Might do it today or tomorrow, but this comment will give him warning notification for him to respond with a full answer instead of a quick respond with no effort to disappear right after with no response to my answer towards his response of saying he is back without actually being back. Not going hard, but just simple with how long I waited, which is multiple months. Maybe some other things too. I kept my cool and casual, faith and trust on @Niko, but he keeps failing to deliver to someone that he met prior to looksmax that he told that we connected much more than most people he met. Might of been BS now lol. He was easily one of the best persons I met online in the beginning with his positive feedback, advice, and all that. He has the time to moderator looksmax like checking reports and approvals, but doesn't find time to do an experiment which is few minutes of signing up, then same time after for 2-3 days that he spends time on looksmax most likely. He seems like a nice guy, but this is the only thing making problems between us lol. Not sure if he got more narcissistic with strong ego cause it seems after joining looksmax. He's not the same when I met him prior to his joining of looksmax. Something is missing. Life behind the eyes of his smile isn't as genuine anymore. All the new photos I see of him now are sad selfies that are recent or with serious stares. No more smile pill and Tinder Advisor. It's just drained workaholiccel at this point. Might be just coincidence. Don't help people as often if anything it's quick and easy without effort compared to when I met him. I am still beyond thankful for the advice he gave me when I met him on Reddit. That's the @Niko I want to remember him as. I can be wrong as I didn't hear from others, but @apemaxxed even said he failed to help his Tinder. Maybe just doesn't want to cause anymore stress, problems, things to do, and all that. He should of thought of that earlier prior to being the Tinder Advisor.

I don't have anymore time to waste waiting. I was fine doing that with updates from @Niko for the experiment, but now it's just ignore pills left and right. I'm still able to get busy through dating apps through apps like Hinge and Bumble. If he completely abandons the experiment, then it shows his true character as I have other options for Tinder galaxy elo, but I really wanted to do it with @Niko to see his galaxy elo skills to the test with swiping pattern to see how he can replicate it. I also want to tell him another thing I found out for the algorithm privately, but I think he should still do it especially after the algorithm I discovered. It would be incredibly useful for his Tinder guide. I wanted to apply that for the experiment as well. Show him good insight for how the algorithm ranks people, match with others, and so on. I liked his Tinder guide, but lots of the advice were kind of general public knowledge that you can find that most Tinder gurus already say tell you or even YouTube videos for making a good Tinder propfile. Smile pill was a unique one to give off good vibes, but still sort of public knowledge lol. Don't want all your photos serious, but least a mix of smiling and no smiling, but better to have all smiling than no smiling in general. It didn't even touch the importance of elo pill, but that's a controversial one, so makes sense why he didn't add it as the reason why I want him to do my experiment is literally due to the elo pill, which is a real thing as I made my Hinge in my elo, which was cooked, but when I got someone to sign up for me. I got a working Hinge with proper elo matching with people all the time keeping the account active.

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 21661 and 1 other person
I thought you were @apemaxxed for a solid minute or two till I saw your name. I'm confused on this one lol. Ignore pill will be solved soon for @Niko

I will just make public thread announcement casually as this is the only way to get @Niko response. I did it last time in comments with @the BULL. It seems he likes it this way as it's the only working way. Might do it today or tomorrow, but this comment will give him warning notification for him to respond with a full answer instead of a quick respond with no effort to disappear right after with no response to my answer towards his response of saying he is back without actually being back. Not going hard, but just simple with how long I waited, which is multiple months. Maybe some other things too. I kept my cool and casual, faith and trust on @Niko, but he keeps failing to deliver to someone that he met prior to looksmax that he told that we connected much more than most people he met. Might of been BS now lol. He was easily one of the best persons I met online in the beginning with his positive feedback, advice, and all that. He has the time to moderator looksmax like checking reports and approvals, but doesn't find time to do an experiment which is few minutes of signing up, then same time after for 2-3 days that he spends time on looksmax most likely. He seems like a nice guy, but this is the only thing making problems between us lol. Not sure if he got more narcissistic with strong ego cause it seems after joining looksmax. He's not the same when I met him prior to his joining of looksmax. Something is missing. Life behind the eyes of his smile isn't as genuine anymore. All the new photos I see of him now are sad selfies that are recent or with serious stares. No more smile pill and Tinder Advisor. It's just drained workaholiccel at this point. Might be just coincidence. Don't help people as often if anything it's quick and easy without effort compared to when I met him. I am still beyond thankful for the advice he gave me when I met him on Reddit. That's the @Niko I want to remember him as. I can be wrong as I didn't hear from others, but @apemaxxed even said he failed to help his Tinder. Maybe just doesn't want to cause anymore stress, problems, things to do, and all that. He should of thought of that earlier prior to being the Tinder Advisor.

I don't have anymore time to waste waiting. I was fine doing that with updates from @Niko for the experiment, but now it's just ignore pills left and right. I'm still able to get busy through dating apps through apps like Hinge and Bumble. If he completely abandons the experiment, then it shows his true character as I have other options for Tinder galaxy elo, but I really wanted to do it with @Niko to see his galaxy elo skills to the test with swiping pattern to see how he can replicate it. I also want to tell him another thing I found out for the algorithm privately, but I think he should still do it especially after the algorithm I discovered. It would be incredibly useful for his Tinder guide. I wanted to apply that for the experiment as well. Show him good insight for how the algorithm ranks people, match with others, and so on. I liked his Tinder guide, but lots of the advice were kind of general public knowledge that you can find that most Tinder gurus already say tell you or even YouTube videos for making a good Tinder propfile. Smile pill was a unique one to give off good vibes, but still sort of public knowledge lol. Don't want all your photos serious, but least a mix of smiling and no smiling, but better to have all smiling than no smiling in general. It didn't even touch the importance of elo pill, but that's a controversial one, so makes sense why he didn't add it as the reason why I want him to do my experiment is literally due to the elo pill, which is a real thing as I made my Hinge in my elo, which was cooked, but when I got someone to sign up for me. I got a working Hinge with proper elo matching with people all the time keeping the account active.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 22126 and Leo69
2022 LOOKSMAX.ORG FUOTY TOURNAMENT (Round of 16, Match 7/8)

Best of @Dr. Bruh (@Dr. Bruh can request changes to this sction)

Best of @krisal (@krisal can request changes to this section)

✅ December 3rd, 2022: @Prettyboy vs @apemaxxed

✅ December 4th, 2022: @Lars vs @forevergymcelling

✅ December 5th, 2022: @curlyheadjames vs @Ada Mustang

✅ December 6th, 2022: @Thomas DOM vs @Beastimmung

December 6th, 2022: @ReadBooksEveryday vs @Niko

December 6th, 2022: @FailedNormieManlet vs @pneumocystosis

December 6th, 2022: @Dr. Bruh vs @krisal

December 6th, 2022: @luljankybo vs @enchanted_elixir

Rules 🔽
  • Voting ends after 24 hours.
  • The two opponents' votes will be ignored, so they shouldn't vote for themselves.
  • You can change your vote within the 24 hour period.

For more information:

Tournament Bracket 🔽

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Afrikancel @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @Niko @latino_ @capybara @LiteralCaucasian @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie
Dr Bruhs best threads : “don’t wash your penis”

He’s got my vote

jfl I wonder what @Niko thinks when reading the essays where we mass tag a bunch of people and talk about his ignorepill

• +1
Reactions: Leo69
jfl I wonder what @Niko thinks when reading the essays where we mass tag a bunch of people and talk about his ignorepill
Lol. If he doesn't respond to this or let me know by today, then I'm making the public thread to get his attention tomorrow to talk about ignore pill, how many months waited, and some other stuff maybe. It worked last time doing the comments publicly. He maybe wants the attention from the drama publicly. If it's private, then it's cooked for him as no one will see it. Strange. Makes sense when you see his public Reddit posts asking for validation and attention constantly when he knows he's already fine.