2022 FUOTY Tournament, Round of 16: @ReadBooksEveryday vs @Niko (Vote For The Winner)

@ReadBooksEveryday or @Niko?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
2022 LOOKSMAX.ORG FUOTY TOURNAMENT (Round of 16, Match 5/8)

I have decided to accelerate the tournament due to low engagement FYI...

Best of @𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐 (@ReadBooksEveryday) (@ReadBooksEveryday can request changes to this sction)

Best of @Niko (@Niko can request changes to this section)

βœ… December 3rd, 2022: @Prettyboy vs @apemaxxed

βœ… December 4th, 2022: @Lars vs @forevergymcelling

βœ… December 5th, 2022: @curlyheadjames vs @Ada Mustang

βœ… December 6th, 2022: @Thomas DOM vs @Beastimmung

I have decided to accelerate the tournament due to low engagement FYI...
December 6th, 2022: @ReadBooksEveryday vs @Niko

December 6th, 2022: @FailedNormieManlet vs @pneumocystosis

December 6th, 2022: @Dr. Bruh vs @krisal

December 6th, 2022: @luljankybo vs @enchanted_elixir

Rules πŸ”½
  • Voting ends after 24 hours.
  • The two opponents' votes will be ignored, so they shouldn't vote for themselves.
  • You can change your vote within the 24 hour period.

For more information:

Tournament Bracket πŸ”½

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-JΓ³n @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Afrikancel @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @Niko @latino_ @capybara @LiteralCaucasian @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Racky
Cant believe Im going to lose to this simping manlet shitskin gypsy

Tom Delonge Wtf GIF
Angry Leonardo Dicaprio GIF by Jordan Belfort

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, vaninskybird, Deleted member 13787 and 4 others
Brutal Nikopill.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Niklaus Mikaelson and PointOfNoReturn
Regardless I’ve been waiting for this moment

Attachments

• 1670304092951.gif
    1670304092951.gif
    454.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and ReadBooksEveryday
  • +1
  • JFL
Don't laugh at me, 20 star man.
@𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐

• JFL
@pneumocystosis vs @Niko will be THE matchup of the century
Popcorn

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23695 and Niklaus Mikaelson
over for my :feelswhy:
Seems like you'll be going against @𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐

• Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and pneumocystosis
@Niko voted for @𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐𖀐 so I guess I have to do that too. @Xangsane did the same too.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
I voted for @readbookseveryday

Imagine voting for Niko lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Niklaus Mikaelson
I voted for @readbookseveryday

Imagine voting for Niko lol
He might lose, but his other alt will win. There is a strong reason why I lost so quickly compared to all his other alts. They completely all abandoned me. Absolutely brutal.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and alriodai
He might lose, but his other alt will win. There is a strong reason why I lost so quickly compared to all his other alts. They completely all abandoned me. Absolutely brutal.
I'm here for you. Don't worry.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Leo69
It's okay. We can utilize the ignorepill to our benefit. And have the readbookseveryday win the battle long term.

I think readbookseveryday recent posts have solidified him as a favorite. Especially since @Niko is less active these days. I used to see him all over the forum but not anymore. Brutal, many of the former favorites are facing difficulty.

Maybe readbookseveryday used his connections to rig the election. Brutal. Maybe this is karma for the ignorepill.

• JFL
I'm here for you. Don't worry.
He's not going to respond to me today it seems like. Going to have to do thread tomorrow.

Why do you always act like this @Niko

Seriously, just stop being so narcy fake nice guy and just be real with one to another in DM's. I am totally fine if you couldn't do it. All you had to do is let me know, but I put my faith and trust in you. You tell me you are back, but after I reply to your back, you disappear again, a reply for you that takes SECONDS OF YOUR TIME. Just brutal. I know you aren't active and busy, but it's really just seconds of your time if we're being honest here. Cope and excuse all your want, but you promise to do better, but still fail to have seconds of your time for a quick easy reply.
It's okay. We can utilize the ignorepill to our benefit. And have the readbookseveryday win the battle long term.

I think readbookseveryday recent posts have solidified him as a favorite. Especially since @Niko is less active these days. I used to see him all over the forum but not anymore. Brutal, many of the former favorites are facing difficulty.

Maybe readbookseveryday used his connections to rig the election. Brutal. Maybe this is karma for the ignorepill.
Maybe readbookseveryday will win, but we'll see.

Makes sense for @Niko as he told me he is inactive, but yeah he is quite inactive a while. I understand if busy, which I can totally respect, but when you see someone ask others to shoot DM, help few minutes of his time to help others, but fails to help the person he knew prior to looksmax a few seconds reply? It's questionable. It's whatever. People change and time flies.

I don't even care about being on this forum. I might quit it soon or be really inactive soon. Just really joined this cause of @Niko to be honest with you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 21661 and alriodai
He's not going to respond to me today it seems like. Going to have to do thread tomorrow.

Why do you always act like this @Niko

Seriously, just stop being so narcy fake nice guy and just be real with one to another in DM's. I am totally fine if you couldn't do it. All you had to do is let me know, but I put my faith and trust in you. You tell me you are back, but after I reply to your back, you disappear again, a reply for you that takes SECONDS OF YOUR TIME. Just brutal. I know you aren't active and busy, but it's really just seconds of your time if we're being honest here. Cope and excuse all your want, but you promise to do better, but still fail to have seconds of your time for a quick easy reply.

Maybe readbookseveryday will win, but we'll see.

Makes sense for @Niko as he told me he is inactive, but yeah he is quite inactive a while. I understand if busy, which I can totally respect, but when you see someone ask others to shoot DM, help few minutes of his time to help others, but fails to help the person he knew prior to looksmax a few seconds reply? It's questionable. It's whatever. People change and time flies.

I don't even care about being on this forum. I might quit it soon or be really inactive soon. Just really joined this cause of @Niko to be honest with you.
xangsane u needa chill hes not ur gf why u always mad about him ignoring you πŸ’€

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and ReadBooksEveryday
2 pedophiles who cares

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Niklaus Mikaelson and ReadBooksEveryday
xangsane u needa chill hes not ur gf why u always mad about him ignoring you πŸ’€
Right, because if someone delayed something you wanted to do for multiple months on end. It's nothing to be upset over. You the smart guy here. I can tell clearly.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19157 and ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531 and ReadBooksEveryday
I tried to tag @readbookseveryday but apparently he deleted
So I voted for niko

• Woah
I tried to tag @readbookseveryday but apparently he deleted
So I voted for niko
He is training in the mountain and shit to become a virgin sage

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
  • +1
Congratulations on winning brother I expect you to take it home for us
I will brother . Your sacrifice will not go unnoticed

Heart Love GIF

• Love it
Ultimate proof this is rigged, he put @Xangsane alts against each other

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
Ultimate proof this is rigged, he put @Xangsane alts against each other
Makes sense, but they rigged it to make me lose on the first round as you would expect. Made me and @Nims lose round one. We are the better alts anyways than these fakers.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nims, enchanted_elixir and vaninskybird
  • +1

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531