2022 FUOTY Tournament, Round of 32: @apemaxxed vs @ascension! (Vote For The Winner)

@apemaxxed or @ascension!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
2022 LOOKSMAX.ORG FUOTY TOURNAMENT (Round of 32, Match 2/16)
Current Match:
@apemaxxed vs @ascension!

Best of @apemaxxed during 2022 (@apemaxxed can request changes to this section)

Best of @ascension! during 2022 (@ascension! can request changes to this section)

Today's Matches 🌅
Current: November 28th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 2/16) -> @apemaxxed vs @ascension!

November 28th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 3/16) -> @Lars vs @Floda

November 28th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 4/16) -> @forevergymcelling vs @FreakkForLife

Tomorrow's Matches 🌄
November 29th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 5/16) -> @curlyheadjames vs @DwayneWhite55
November 29th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 6/16) -> @Ada Mustang vs @Leo69
November 29th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 7/16) -> @Shitfacegoodbod=mog vs @Thomas DOM

Rules ⬇️
  • Voting ends after 24 hours.
  • The two opponents' votes will be ignored, so they shouldn't vote for themselves.
  • You can change your vote within the 24 hour period.

🔽 If you'd like additional information about the tournament...
If you wish to see the brackets for the tournament:

If you wish to see the results for the qualification round:

If you wish to know what's going on:

If you wish know when future matches will occur:

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Afrikancel @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @latino_ @capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie

If you wish to get added to the tag list for tournament updates, comment below!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 21044, ascension! and 1 other person

add my tinder trolling

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 22780 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 22780 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
bump

• +1
bump

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
376CB932 A8BF 4836 8C23 EA82A396A2AB

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and enchanted_elixir
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Niklaus Mikaelson
This is very close!

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Niklaus Mikaelson
It’s pretty close.
I ain’t giving my vote that easy.

@apemaxxed @ascension!
Whoever gives me 10 reps first gets my vote.
Just go on my profile under postings and thumbs up my last 10 posts.

Thank you.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and ascension!
It’s pretty close.

@apemaxxed @ascension!

Thank you.
Done! But I invite you to at least read my threads linked above.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Niklaus Mikaelson and chinpilled69
Both shit, free win for whoever they go up against next.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Truecel14, enchanted_elixir, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
@Niko has my respect for voting @apemaxxed despite the ignore pill. @Niko better do the same for me as I know @Xangsane will vote for @Ada Mustang instead for @Leo69

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 21661 and Chintuck22
literally who are either of them

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
literally who are either of them
How you don't know me? I am the best current poster here with High IQ at only 15 years old.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and PointOfNoReturn
How you don't know me? I am the best current poster here with High IQ at only 15 years old.
took a quick look at ur threads and nothing you post is note worthy or "high iq"
shits all water if youve been in psl spheres for more than a week

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LowTrust, PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
took a quick look at ur threads and nothing you post is note worthy or "high iq"
shits all water if youve been in psl spheres for more than a week
Just read my Symmetry guide completely and come back.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Polar
Have no idea who they are

Just read my Symmetry guide completely and come back.
read the tldr of it and all ur saying is to mew and chew harder food 😹 goddamn bro youve revolutionized the forum

I don’t know either of those niggas so I went with the person with the higher rep to post ratio

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
read the tldr of it and all ur saying is to mew and chew harder food 😹 goddamn bro youve revolutionized the forum
That's why I tell you to read the entire guide, take your time! And then you make a decision and share it, it doesn't make sense to say that I'm not High IQ if you only read the TL;DR.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Polar
I don’t know either of those niggas so I went with the person with the higher rep to post ratio
My post-to-rep ratio is screwed because most of the time I just troll and have fun here. Also, I spent my greycel days making 100 posts a day about non-sense. Read my guides.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
My post-to-rep ratio is screwed because most of the time I just troll and have fun here. Also, I spent my greycel days making 100 posts a day about non-sense. Read my guides.
Too late lil bro I casted my vote

Too late lil bro I casted my vote
No problem friend, I just wanted to give my justification, of course if it's something that matters. In the same way, I don't mind keeping this ratio good or bad, after all, it's a simple forum, not a video game or something that I benefit from, I just try to help others with my knowledge.
3039945 Screenshot 20220821 124254 Edge

"Disgusting", "Your content is pretty trashy". But on the other hand, I have two guides on BOTB, makes no sense tbh.

when's my match vs Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
It’s pretty close.

@apemaxxed @ascension!

Thank you.
brutal, I was sleepmaxxing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, PointOfNoReturn and chinpilled69
Vote @apemaxxed
rn
dedsrs

ascension is a manlet coping narcy "muh I am 5'3 but puberty will save me guys trust me" meanwhile apemaxxed actually has a likeable personality

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and enchanted_elixir
ascension is a manlet coping narcy "muh I am 5'3 but puberty will save me guys trust me" meanwhile apemaxxed actually has a likeable personality
5'5, correction* And yes, my only Looksmaxing now is to stay healthy and let puberty do its thing, obviously my genetics and puberty will save me. If you don't think so let me tell you that you are a retard non-knowledgeable.

But, thanks for your comments! I really appreciate it.

5'5, correction* And yes, my only Looksmaxing now is to stay healthy and let puberty do its thing, obviously my genetics and puberty will save me. If you don't think so let me tell you that you are a retard non-knowledgeable.

But, thanks for your comments! I really appreciate it.

you have a tumor in your pituitary gland inhibiting growth, which has clearly affected your IQ aswell

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
face > height but not when you are gigamanlet, to compensate you need to be a femboy
Yes I know, you don't need to say it again. These standards do not apply for my age fortunately, but unfortunately they do for someone like you in your late 20s / early 30s, I don't want to argue or spam here because you will make me lose my reputation, if you want to discuss or something about it (you are welcome) start a conversation with me, research more and better before making comments! Please

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Yes I know, you don't need to say it again. These standards do not apply for my age fortunately, but unfortunately they do for someone like you in your late 20s / early 30s, I don't want to argue or spam here because you will make me lose my reputation, if you want to discuss or something about it (you are welcome) start a conversation with me, research more and better before making comments! Please
they do apply please stop with the cope, at 15 98% of boys heightmog you, frame mog you, most of them probably facemog you, even girls heightmog you JFL if you think they will date you, you are a genetic dead end with no where else to go, also I love how you assume I am an old man just to help you cope, I am 18 year old italian slayer so keep coping, you have shit post:rep ratio so idk why you care so much about it. Nobody here respects or likes you because you are an annoying narcy kid who has nothing to offer.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
they do apply please stop with the cope, at 15 98% of boys heightmog you, frame mog you, most of them probably facemog you, even girls heightmog you JFL if you think they will date you, you are a genetic dead end with no where else to go, also I love how you assume I am an old man just to help you cope, I am 18 year old italian slayer so keep coping, you have shit post:rep ratio so idk why you care so much about it. Nobody here respects or likes you because you are an annoying narcy kid who has nothing to offer.
Screenshot 20221128 165544

"Italian slayer" JFL

Idc if y'all respect me or like me, believe me, Idc in the slightest, I'm just here to hang out, have fun, learn and teach others.

To justify your answer attach at least three studies that mention what you are saying, I have the height of 40% and the AVG of a 13-14 year old boy, it makes sense to you that I have this height considering that I haven't even had my growth spurt and I have late/weak puberty, right?

View attachment 1972593
"Italian slayer" JFL

Idc if y'all respect me or like me, believe me, Idc in the slightest, I'm just here to hang out, have fun, learn and teach others.

To justify your answer attach at least three studies that mention what you are saying, I have the height of 40% and the AVG of a 13-14 year old boy, it makes sense to you that I have this height considering that I haven't even had my growth spurt and I have late/weak puberty, right?
yeah bro I am 6'3 but I have also not started puberty yet I will ascend to 7'3 terachad bro trust me I just haven't started puberty yet

JFL at this utter clown

ignored.

yeah bro I am 6'3 but I have also not started puberty yet I will ascend to 7'3 terachad bro trust me I just haven't started puberty yet

JFL at this utter clown

ignored.
I'm so sorry, but in case you didn't know, each body and its physiology is different and obviously, it is influenced by genetics. No one is the same, we are all different. Fortunately I have opps, so I won't comment on my height again and will come back when I'm done growing (thanks for making me do that).

Would you mind sharing your IRL statistics, or are you a coward and just making fun of others? Double standard.

Ignored :lul:

I'm so sorry, but in case you didn't know, each body and its physiology is different and obviously, it is influenced by genetics. No one is the same, we are all different. Fortunately I have opps, so I won't comment on my height again and will come back when I'm done growing (thanks for making me do that).

Would you mind sharing your IRL statistics, or are you a coward and just making fun of others? Double standard.

Ignored :lul:
you have shit genetics you are the result of unlucky genetic recombination, I realize it was a mistake to give you a realitypill because of how deluded you are, so instead I apologise and agree that you will become 6 foot, it is much funnier with you having high hopes just to realize how wrong you were.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and ascension!
you have shit genetics you are the result of unlucky genetic recombination, I realize it was a mistake to give you a realitypill because of how deluded you are, so instead I apologise and agree that you will become 6 foot, it is much funnier with you having high hopes just to realize how wrong you were.
Cagefuel, I won't say anything else, you earned yourself to be ignored forever and ever. I will not take seriously the words of an autistic-greycel who tries to intimidate me and whitepill me without even knowing the reality, it's sad.

Thoughts? @enchanted_elixir :lul: Or does he have the truth? :unsure:

• JFL
@Beastimmung @snap @WhiteBlackpiller @Blackgymmax JFL at this manlet coper
Cagefuel, I won't say anything else, you earned yourself to be ignored forever and ever. I will not take seriously the words of an autistic-greycel who tries to intimidate me and whitepill me without even knowing the reality, it's sad.

Thoughts? @enchanted_elixir :lul: Or does he have the truth? :unsure:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23875 and Deleted member 14693
@Beastimmung @snap @WhiteBlackpiller @Blackgymmax JFL at this manlet coper
I voted for him cause I didn't know both and his threads seemed higher quality but he just seems narcy now

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
I voted for him cause I didn't know both and his threads seemed higher quality but he just seems narcy now
I have no issue with narcys who can actually back it up with their stats, but the fact he is manlet twink who copes with "muh puberty will ascend me so I mog you" is just comedic

• +1