2022 FUOTY Tournament, Round of 32: @ICANNOTBECONTAINED vs @ReadBooksEveryday (Vote For The Winner)

@ICANNOTBECONTAINED or @ReadBooksEveryday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
2022 LOOKSMAX.ORG FUOTY TOURNAMENT (Round of 32, Match 9/16)

Current Match: @ICANNOTBECONTAINED vs @ReadBooksEveryday

Best of @ICANNOTBECONTAINED during 2022 (@ICANNOTBECONTAINED can request changes to this section)

Best of @ReadBooksEveryday during 2022 (@ReadBooksEveryday can request changes to this section)

November 27th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 1/16) -> @Nims vs @Prettyboy

November 28th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 2/16) -> @apemaxxed vs @ascension!

November 28th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 3/16) - > @Lars vs @Floda

November 28th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 4/16) -> @forevergymcelling vs @FreakkForLife

November 29th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 5/16) -> @curlyheadjames vs @DwayneWhite55

November 29th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 6/16) -> @Ada Mustang vs @Leo69

November 29th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 7/16) -> @Shitfacegoodbod=mog vs @Thomas DOM

November 30th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 8/16) -> @Beastimmung vs @badg96

November 30th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 9/16) -> @ICANNOTBECONTAINED vs @ReadBooksEveryday

November 30th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 10/16) -> @Niko vs @averagejoe

December 1st, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 11/16) -> @WhiteBlackpiller vs @FailedNormieManlet
December 1st, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 12/16) -> @pneumocystosis vs @Erik-Jón
December 1st, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 13/16) -> @Dr. Bruh vs @8PSLcel

December 2nd, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 14/16) -> @krisal vs @_MVP_
December 2nd, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 15/16) -> @luljankybo vs @Xangsane
December 2nd, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 16/16) -> @Amnesia vs @enchanted_elixir

Rules ⬇️
  • Voting ends after 24 hours.
  • The two opponents' votes will be ignored, so they shouldn't vote for themselves.
  • You can change your vote within the 24 hour period.
⬇️ If you'd like additional information about the tournament...

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Afrikancel @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @Niko @latino_ @capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chinpilled69, ReadBooksEveryday, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
Sleep Yawn GIF

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
2022 LOOKSMAX.ORG FUOTY TOURNAMENT (Round of 32, Match 9/16)

Current Match: @ICANNOTBECONTAINED vs @ReadBooksEveryday

Best of @ICANNOTBECONTAINED during 2022 (@ICANNOTBECONTAINED can request changes to this section)
working on it...

Best of @ReadBooksEveryday during 2022 (@ReadBooksEveryday can request changes to this section)
working on it...

November 27th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 1/16) -> @Nims vs @Prettyboy

November 28th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 2/16) -> @apemaxxed vs @ascension!

November 28th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 3/16) - > @Lars vs @Floda

November 28th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 4/16) -> @forevergymcelling vs @FreakkForLife

November 29th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 5/16) -> @curlyheadjames vs @DwayneWhite55

November 29th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 6/16) -> @Ada Mustang vs @Leo69

November 29th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 7/16) -> @Shitfacegoodbod=mog vs @Thomas DOM

November 30th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 8/16) -> @Beastimmung vs @badg96

November 30th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 9/16) -> @ICANNOTBECONTAINED vs @ReadBooksEveryday
November 30th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 10/16) -> @Niko vs @averagejoe

December 1st, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 11/16) -> @WhiteBlackpiller vs @FailedNormieManlet
December 1st, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 12/16) -> @pneumocystosis vs @Erik-Jón
December 1st, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 13/16) -> @Dr. Bruh vs @8PSLcel

December 2nd, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 14/16) -> @krisal vs @_MVP_
December 2nd, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 15/16) -> @luljankybo vs @Xangsane
December 2nd, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 16/16) -> @Amnesia vs @enchanted_elixir

Rules ⬇️
  • Voting ends after 24 hours.
  • The two opponents' votes will be ignored, so they shouldn't vote for themselves.
  • You can change your vote within the 24 hour period.
⬇️ If you'd like additional information about the tournament...

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Afrikancel @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @Niko @latino_ @capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie
Good luck to both of you guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22190, ReadBooksEveryday and enchanted_elixir
Bump

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
naruto GIF

Let's roll.

Oh wait. I don't need to. I don;t nneed to even try to beat this curry shitskin motherfucker ..I was bout to get mad that you didn't tag me but now I don't blame you. You know this is not worthy of my attention as its a default win.

Tom Cruise Sunglasses GIF by Top Gun

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Psychophilly, PointOfNoReturn, Tallooksmaxxer and 4 others
naruto GIF

Let's roll.

Oh wait. I don't need to. I don;t nneed to even try to beat this curry shitskin motherfucker ..I was bout to get mad that you didn't tag me but now I don't blame you. You know this is not worthy of my attention as its a default win.

I did tag you + you're currently losing 😂

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chinpilled69, ReadBooksEveryday and Niklaus Mikaelson
I did tag you + you're currently losing 😂
Cuz you dont know how to do group by name in an ascending order

(R comes before I) - everyone is an ADHDcel so they cannot read past icannotbecontained (and no one knows the nigga)

Still - me winning this is exactly part of the plan so there's no worries about that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, PointOfNoReturn and Niklaus Mikaelson
Preschooler vs jew.

• JFL
Reactions: House Lannister, ReadBooksEveryday, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
Bump

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, ReadBooksEveryday and Niklaus Mikaelson
u didnt vote

vote for the cudi @ReadBooksEveryday

high quality user
I know, I'm waiting with my vote rn, I'm a big fan of both users though :'( hate to choose between guys

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Deleted member 19157
I know, I'm waiting with my vote rn, I'm a big fan of both users though :'( hate to choose between guys
you only like icannotbecontained because he snuggles your meat son.

its obvious who the better poster is

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Tallooksmaxxer, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others

I like his editing skills, he even made an edit for me for the whole Erik thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22190 and ReadBooksEveryday
I like his editing skills, he even made an edit for me for the whole Erik thing
insanely normie edits tbh ngl. bruh memes

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Niklaus Mikaelson and ReadBooksEveryday
  • Love it
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 19157 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Brutal double bump pill. @apemaxxed
Brutal. Even after double bump pill he's turning against his other self. All of you guys are breaking down. Nikos evil is the cause.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Leo69 and ReadBooksEveryday
insanely normie edits tbh ngl. bruh memes
Yeah, keep talking shit you fucking pathetic ass cuck LOOOOL keep riding this cock while I skull AND frame mog you to oblivion. Cry u forum bitch.
naruto GIF

Let's roll.

3179755 Back to the Oven

Good luck to both of you guys
Appreciate u brotha.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Niklaus Mikaelson
readbookseveryday easily legit funniest user. i dont even know how a 14 yo abused dog made it to compete with him.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Xangsane, Deleted member 22190 and 2 others

Also im glad im not the only one who noticed this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Brutal. Even after double bump pill he's turning against his other self. All of you guys are breaking down. Nikos evil is the cause.
I've seen the pattern as @Niko been doing this since when I met him months ago. He disappears or keeps ignoring despite you see him doing activity, then when you last expect it. He comes right back. He can be showing activity, but had this multiple times already. It's just a pattern of him. Insanely strange, but brutal.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and ReadBooksEveryday
ICANNOTBECONTAINED seems to just be a random shit poster meanwhile ReadBooksEveryday seems to be pretty mature and offer useful insights

• Love it
I've seen the pattern as @Niko been doing this since when I met him months ago. He disappears or keeps ignoring despite you see him doing activity, then when you last expect it. He comes right back. He can be showing activity, but had this multiple times already. It's just a pattern of him. Insanely strange, but brutal.
@Niko has never ignored me. even though i can be a dick to him

he knows its out of love though

@Niko has never ignored me. even though i can be a dick to him

he knows its out of love though
Nice guys finish last.

I was always nice and sweet to him for the most part, but as you would expect. Being a dick would get a response and him not ignoring you. Lol, but I think the ignoring part only came from him cause the Tinder experiment plan to do. If it wasn't for that, then the ignoring would probably never had happened.

Nice guys finish last.

I was always nice and sweet to him for the most part, but as you would expect. Being a dick would get a response and him not ignoring you. Lol, but I think the ignoring part only came from him cause the Tinder experiment plan to do. If it wasn't for that, then the ignoring would probably never had happened.
i mean its not actually being a dick though

just banter really

you need to step it up and stand out a little bit more, captain shaun mendes

• JFL
Reactions: Leo69
i mean its not actually being a dick though

just banter really

you need to step it up and stand out a little bit more, captain shaun mendes
I just feel like making a public thread in regards to getting his attention is over the limits and can cause some potential problems. I'll give it two weeks or so to see if he responds by than or so, if not, then it's game over lol. Really sad and makes me question @Niko true character, but maybe he is just a busy guy like he says. I think he might not want to respond to me as it that takes time and effort compared to most stuff on here which is banter. Don't want to do anything before giving it some time. I know @Niko can clutch it sometimes. We'll see. All you can do is hope.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
I just feel like making a public thread in regards to getting his attention is over the limits and can cause some potential problems. I'll give it two weeks or so to see if he responds by than or so, if not, then it's game over lol. Really sad and makes me question @Niko true character, but maybe he is just a busy guy like he says. I think he might not want to respond to me as it that takes time and effort compared to most stuff on here which is banter. Don't want to do anything before giving it some time. I know @Niko can clutch it sometimes. We'll see. All you can do is hope.
brutal son you sound like a foid orbiting him yearning for saint nikos attention ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Leo69
brutal son you sound like a foid orbiting him yearning for saint nikos attention ngl
You have no idea of the whole situation. I offered to DM @Niko every month for an update or he can DM me when he is ready. You can check my post history, which what I was doing, but than he started messaging that he can do it soon, so I said okay. Let's do it as I was in no rush at all, so I start messaging, we confirm dates, have plans, then he disappears out of nowhere. What am I supposed to do? I only asked him every month for an update, but because he messaged me. I start asking for his attention more than usual cause we started connecting again having plan for next week, but he completely disappeared. Forgets, tries to do better, and all this stuff. Never pulls through. Not sure if he runs his business like this. This happened multiple times throughout a month as we had back and forth conversations, but the only time I ask is when he starts disappearing when clearly active. All he to do is shoot me DM saying I can do it another time or I'll message you when I'm ready as I was busy because of so and so. Keep it simple.

@the BULL knows this too when I mentioned the monthly stuff and all that in another thread.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
user above me is probably faggot.

• JFL
@ICANNOTBECONTAINED