2022 FUOTY Tournament, Round of 32: @Ada Mustang vs @Leo69 (Vote For The Winner)

@Ada Mustang or @Leo69?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
2022 LOOKSMAX.ORG FUOTY TOURNAMENT (Round of 32, Match 6/16)

Current Match: @Ada Mustang vs @Leo69

Best of @Ada Mustang during 2022 (@Ada Mustang can request changes to this section)

Best of @Leo69 during 2022 (@Leo69 can request changes to this section)

November 27th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 1/16) -> @Nims vs @Prettyboy

November 28th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 2/16) -> @apemaxxed vs @ascension!

November 28th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 3/16) - > @Lars vs @Floda

November 28th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 4/16) -> @forevergymcelling vs @FreakkForLife

November 29th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 5/16) -> @curlyheadjames vs @DwayneWhite55

November 29th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 6/16) -> @Ada Mustang vs @Leo69

November 29th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 7/16) -> @Shitfacegoodbod=mog vs @Thomas DOM

November 30th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 8/16) -> @Beastimmung vs @badg96
November 30th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 9/16) -> @ICANNOTBECONTAINED vs @ReadBooksEveryday
November 30th, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 10/16) -> @Niko vs @averagejoe

December 1st, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 11/16) -> @WhiteBlackpiller vs @FailedNormieManlet
December 1st, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 12/16) -> @pneumocystosis vs @Erik-Jón
December 1st, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 13/16) -> @Dr. Bruh vs @8PSLcel

December 2nd, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 14/16) -> @krisal vs @_MVP_
December 2nd, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 15/16) -> @luljankybo vs @Xangsane
December 2nd, 2022: Round of 32 (Match 16/16) -> @Amnesia vs @enchanted_elixir

Rules ⬇️
  • Voting ends after 24 hours.
  • The two opponents' votes will be ignored, so they shouldn't vote for themselves.
  • You can change your vote within the 24 hour period.
🔽 If you'd like additional information about the tournament...

Tournament Bracket (LIVE)

If you wish to know what this tournament is about

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Afrikancel @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @Niko @latino_ @capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, Deleted member 23115, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
Who's Leo69?

@Ada Mustang He is the best user here apart from you, it's a shit that YouTube has taken his channel down due to a mistake and has lost his audience, he always has my support.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 14693 and 2 others
Best of @
Leo69
@Leo69 during 2022:

EnormousBouncyEuropeanpolecat size restricted

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NFA PB, Chintuck22, Oberyn and 4 others
@Leo69 suffers with me with the ignorepill. Will @Niko vote for him? If he does, it will be suspicious, as his proposed bumppill was completely useless. What a liar.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Leo69 and enchanted_elixir
@Leo69 suffers with me with the ignorepill. Will @Niko vote for him? If he does, it will be suspicious, as his proposed bumppill was completely useless. What a liar.
Get ready for your match with @Prettyboy next week because it's going to hurt

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Looking at their best-ofs: it's a wash.

@Leo69 @Ada Mustang Thoughts on jews?

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, Niklaus Mikaelson and enchanted_elixir
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, ascension! and enchanted_elixir
Going to be brutal for me. But I'm hopecel
Win it for me, I wish you the best of luck! Our game was very close, will vote for you.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 21661
Win it for me, I wish you the best of luck! Our game was very close, will vote for you.
Was just 1 vote off from a tie, yeah.
Thanks, I'll try. Appreciate the vote

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Niklaus Mikaelson
@Xangsane voting for @Ada Mustang

Typical from @Xangsane

@ReadBooksEveryday @Nims @the BULL

Need your help to vote for me and get your friends or other alts as well.

Thanks @Niko despite the ignore pill for voting for me. Lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nims, enchanted_elixir, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
Lol, proposed the bump pill, which ended up being completely useless. Agreed, but what can you do. He voted for me though, but knows that I will lose as his other alt @Xangsane voted for the opponent as I predicted that would happen.

@alriodai help me out and vote for me.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and alriodai
@Xangsane voting for @Ada Mustang

Typical from @Xangsane

@ReadBooksEveryday @Nims @the BULL

Need your help to vote for me and get your friends or other alts as well.

Thanks @Niko despite the ignore pill for voting for me. Lol.
interesting, i thought you guys were buddies, scoffed a bit when i saw him vote for ada 💀

interesting, i thought you guys were buddies, scoffed a bit when i saw him vote for ada 💀
He changed it, so I think I might vote for him instead of his opponent. Lol. I think I lost this round anyways.

@SubSigma @Nims @the BULL @UglyGod360 @luljankybro @chadtindermoney @ascension! @Moggie @currylightskin @the next o'pry

Every person I tagged here I communicated in some form of way. Mind helping someone out and vote for me before it's too late.

Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Nims, the next o'pry, Deleted member 17531 and 3 others
He changed it, so I think I might vote for him instead of his opponent. Lol. I think I lost this round anyways.

@SubSigma @Nims @the BULL @UglyGod360 @luljankybro @chadtindermoney @ascension! @Moggie @currylightskin @the next o'pry

Every person I tagged here I communicated in some form of way. Mind helping someone out and vote for me before it's too late.

Thanks.
Alright I changed my vote 👊

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, ReadBooksEveryday and Leo69
Alright I changed my vote 👊
Thanks @Moggie

It's time to mog @Ada Mustang

Lol. Get your friends to vote for me if you can too. No worries.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Moggie
@Leo69 You’re losing and it’s close.

This is how you can get my vote.
Go to my profile and under postings thumbs up or JFL my last 10 posts.

Thank you.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Leo69

Thanks.
Holy fuck, I don't even remember if I ever contacted you or anything, but now I remember who you are. If you came to help me, I appreciate it, but Ada has also done it for me, so it's difficult to decide now.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Leo69
Holy fuck, I don't even remember if I ever contacted you or anything, but now I remember who you are. If you came to help me, I appreciate it, but Ada has also done it for me, so it's difficult to decide now.
No worries, choice is yours and I respect either decision. Great to see that you remembered me now.

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
@Leo69 You’re losing and it’s close.

This is how you can get my vote.
Go to my profile and under postings thumbs up or JFL my last 10 posts.

Thank you.
Thanks, but would be surprised if I win. Try to get some friends if you can to vote for me as well. Your vote matters too.

• Love it
Reactions: chinpilled69
No worries, choice is yours and I respect either decision. Great to see that you remembered me now.
Can I vote twice?

Now I remember fella, I was seeking for help about Looksmax-wise and you recommended me some things that you have done, holy fuck I'm so sorry, but I literally contact users 10 times a day and I have like 30 pages of conversations and I didn't remember you...

@enchanted_elixir

• +1
Reactions: Leo69
Can I vote twice?

Now I remember fella, I was seeking for help about Looksmax-wise and you recommended me some things that you have done, holy fuck I'm so sorry, but I literally contact users 10 times a day and I have like 30 pages of conversations and I didn't remember you...

@enchanted_elixir
You are only allowed to change your vote. You can not vote twice, so it's either pick me or @Ada Mustang

No worries, glad to help.

• +1
Can I vote twice?

@enchanted_elixir
No.

• +1
@Leo69 ur not gna win in finals anyways so why do you even care ngl

lets be honest

ur some random faceapped completely uninteresting ass nibba

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
@Leo69 ur not gna win in finals anyways so why do you even care ngl

lets be honest

ur some random faceapped completely uninteresting ass nibba
Just wanted to see how many people would vote for me and who as well. I had a strong competitor which is @Ada Mustang is known on the forum and has been here way longer than me, but I'm impressed it's at least a close battle. His posts and reputation overall is like 10 times more than mine or more. It goes to show that despite me being here for just for a few months thanks to @Niko who invited me as a smile pill recruit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 23115
Just wanted to see how many people would vote for me and who as well. I had a strong competitor which is @Ada Mustang is known on the forum and has been here way longer than me, but I'm impressed it's at least a close battle. His posts and reputation overall is like 10 times more than mine or more. It goes to show that despite me being here for just for a few months thanks to @Niko who invited me as a smile pill recruit.
gay

• JFL
Reactions: Leo69
if u really wanted to see that u wouldnt be tagging them begging them because of course youll get pity votes. if u wanted a natural contest of popularity youd let it ride

ada is not in here tagging or asking anybody

just saying. idek who that guy is

but gg anyways 🐸

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
if u really wanted to see that u wouldnt be tagging them begging them because of course youll get pity votes. if u wanted a natural contest of popularity youd let it ride

but gg anyways 🐸
Yeah, and i accumulated 8K posts from 2019-2021, and then i stopped posting

I don't know any of the people from this thread. Most people which i used to be good with deleted their accounts, they don't browse this forum

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 19157

but gg anyways 🐸
No chance to rely on natural contest considering this guy's popularity mogs mine to oblivion lmao, but wanted to see if can come close, which it did.
Yeah, and i accumulated 8K posts from 2019-2021, and then i stopped posting

I don't know any of the people from this thread. Most people which i used to be good with deleted their accounts, they don't browse this forum
Nice, and yeah your name was familiar. I think you did YouTube videos too.

• +1
Absolutely brutal. Got mogged by @Ada Mustang in votes then he decides to leave the forum till he mogs @Niko

Gotta hand it to him. It's not like anyone in the forum can mog @Niko besides @averagejoe which is why the mog battle is between these two oblivion moggers.

• +1