2022 FUOTY Tournament, Round of 32: @luljankybo vs @Xangsane (Vote For The Winner)

@luljankybo or @Xangsane?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
2022 LOOKSMAX.ORG FUOTY TOURNAMENT (Round of 32, Match 15/16)

Best of @luljankybo during 2022 (@luljankybo can request changes to this section)

Best of @Xangsane during 2022 (@Xangsane can request changes to this section)

Rules ⬇️
  • Voting ends after 24 hours.
  • The two opponents' votes will be ignored, so they shouldn't vote for themselves.
  • You can change your vote within the 24 hour period.
⬇️ If you'd like additional information about the tournament...

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Afrikancel @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @Niko @latino_ @capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Racky, Xangsane and Aypo129
Luljankbyo for the win

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22135, gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 17531 and 2 others
is there an eliminate both option?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: vaninskybird, Xangsane and Aypo129
@luljankybo caging wtf was that average joe thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22775, Deleted member 17531, vaninskybird and 2 others
Two of my tormentors in the same fight ...
scared cartoon network GIF
Scared Courage The Cowardly Dog GIF by Boomerang Official
scared cartoon network GIF by Boomerang Official

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 22126, Xangsane and 1 other person
@Xangsane I will not let you lose to this shitskin mulatto gypsy shitskin, esp one that's 14 and barely finished being breast fed

I am even willing to call backup for @LooksOrDeath & @fucclife crew if need be. Know that if I am on your side, you shall and will NOT lose.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Loki, Orbeck of Vinheim, chinpilled69 and 5 others
@Xangsane I will not let you lose to this shitskin mulatto gypsy shitskin, esp one that's 14 and barely finished being breast fed

I am even willing to call backup for @LooksOrDeath & @fucclife crew if need be. Know that if I am on your side, you shall and will NOT lose.
Btw you should make an evisceration thread on makeithappen return
Look at this retard telling @Niko to get bimax and other surgeries. They gonna get him botched
5D9A1C81 8FB6 42AD A0A4 BC9704B0BFA3
98FFD526 2CAA 428A AC72 E9703E7A4B75

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Niklaus Mikaelson and ReadBooksEveryday

I voted for @luljankybo at first, xangsane has been acting weird and bluepilled sjw lately. Also he has 40k posts in a single year while being a chadlite. He's someone I'd be embarrased to be around irl.

but gang is gang

I vote for whoever you vote

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and ReadBooksEveryday
I voted for @luljankybo at first, xangsane has been acting weird and bluepilled sjw lately. Also he has 40k posts in a single year while being a chadlite. He's someone I'd be embarrased to be around irl.

but gang is gang

I vote for whoever you vote
This is what true comriadry looks like. We are lucky to have you as a brother

denzel washington GIF

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Loki and enchanted_elixir
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and enchanted_elixir
@krisal
Explain Yourself Giancarlo Esposito GIF by Breaking Bad

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Loki, Niklaus Mikaelson and 2 others
potential ER

New Orleans Pelicans What GIF by ESPN

First you slight me by calling me mullato shitskin, then this? You're on your last chance kid, if i dont see that vote changed when i check the site next it'll be bad for you.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, alriodai, enchanted_elixir and 2 others
@Xangsane takes my vote as @luljankybo voted against me, while @Xangsane decided to switch his vote for @Ada Mustang and vote for me instead.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
Inb4 @Octillionaire votes to @luljankybo

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
@Xangsane takes my vote as @luljankybo voted against me, while @Xangsane decided to switch his vote for @Ada Mustang and vote for me instead.
I'm like 99% sure i voted for you

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117 and Leo69
I'm like 99% sure i voted for you
Check again. I even tagged you in the post. You thumbs up what I said, but still kept your vote for @Ada Mustang

Maybe you forgot, but regardless. The proof is there that you voted for @Ada Mustang instead.

Check again. I even tagged you in the post. You thumbs up what I said, but still kept your vote for @Ada Mustang

Maybe you forgot, but regardless. The proof is there that you voted for @Ada Mustang instead.

Wtf must've been a mistake idek who tf that guy is

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, ReadBooksEveryday and Leo69
Wtf must've been a mistake idek who tf that guy is
Brutal, surprised you didn't change you vote after the tag or check. I guess cause you thought you voted, but made mistake. I should of made it more clear, but legitimately thought you wanted to still vote for him after the tagging and you giving me thumbs up lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
Imagine voting for larpsane over pretty boy lightskin

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, enchanted_elixir, Xangsane and 1 other person
how tf am I losing :feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, ReadBooksEveryday and enchanted_elixir
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 17531

Best of @luljankybo during 2022 (@luljankybo can request changes to this section)

Rules ⬇️
  • The two opponents' votes will be ignored, so they shouldn't vote for themselves.

@Lygodactylus @8PSLcel @Br0sk1 @PrinceLuenLeoncur Chadeep@Chadeep @LMSMaxxer @Xangsane @mulattomaxxer @RottenSperg @StrangerDanger @Predeterminism @KING REIDYZ @AscendingHero @Prettyboy @SupremeSubhuman @Mogpogs @Piratecel @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Preoximerianas @tyronelite @FailedNormieManlet @Lars @Korea @bogii @StreegeReturn @Biggdink @eren1 @Reckless Turtle @Broly Banderas @House Lannister @WannabeJock @Racky @Erik-Jón @heightface @PURE ARYAN GENETICS @Clark69 @ilovelamp08 @St.TikTokcel
@Anstrum95 @TeenAscender @loox @justadude @vaseqmoherad @astatine @Amnesia @Sigmamale @anya @Assyrian_Warrior @FreakkForLife @Afrikancel @5footsix56 @Alexanderr @HQNPmaxxing @currylightskin @BasedPsychiatrist @´´´´´´´´ @ALP @HOLYFUARK @Chadpreetmaybe @BeenLMSsinceMSN @Kroker @oldcelloser @Tinydragon98 @Hiraeth @ascension! @HimmyButler @latincell95 @Niko @latino_ @capybara @crimclown63 @Zures @Unsh @reptiles @pneumocystosis @Moggie
View attachment 19008.webp

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Aypo129
bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
Please vote for my bhai Xangsane. I can’t see him losing.

• Woah
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, chinpilled69 and Xangsane

Rules ⬇️

@Xangsane early to mid 2022 run was absolutely legendary.
High quality autistic and/or entertaining threads, polls, experiments, stories etc... ALMOST EVERYDAY.
It was insane. If that tournament was made during that period I would have voted @Xangsane no doubt.
But then :

I am Afro-Mexican so out of self-respect I vote for @luljankybo.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Niklaus Mikaelson, Xangsane and 1 other person
@House Lannister @chinpilled69
Save my shitskin main alt xangsane

And id like if you @gymmaxedhorse change your vote to Xang my nigga

I know they’re both shitskin gypsies. Annoying and autistic. But I’m a man of my word so I have to get the word out.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, enchanted_elixir, Loki and 2 others
@apemaxxed i hate to ask you as wel but you’ll have to change your vote to xang

I’ll continue to vote for you, but you need to do this.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Loki and Niklaus Mikaelson
I legit don’t have any other friends /shitskins to ask JFL

@krisal change your vote my nigga. In return I’ll keep voting for you . You have my word

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Loki, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
Save this shitskin xangsane

I know they’re both shitskin gypsies. Annoying and autistic. But I’m a man of my word so I have to get the word out.
Stop faggot kill yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, enchanted_elixir and ReadBooksEveryday
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Niklaus Mikaelson
Save my shitskin main alt xangsane

I like them both but for the sake of ur alter ego Bhai I’ll do it for the grandma tinder fisher

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, ReadBooksEveryday and Xangsane
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Niklaus Mikaelson, House Lannister and 1 other person
I like them both but for the sake of ur alter ego Bhai I’ll do it for the grandma tinder fisher
Let’s be honest
They’re both autistic shitskins that are mentally ill and in drastic need of therapy. But yea I appreciate the help. I know I can always count on you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Loki, Niklaus Mikaelson and House Lannister
@Cheesyrumble @ChinkboytakeurBAE come help a gook brother out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117, Niklaus Mikaelson and ReadBooksEveryday
@krisal Thank you as well .

@luljankybo if you’re willing to suck some dick and smoochie sweet talk them, I’m sure they may reconsider. Do you got that Rizz bro?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 17531 and 1 other person
@krisal Thank you as well .

@luljankybo if you’re willing to suck some dick and smoochie sweet talk them, I’m sure they may reconsider. Do you got that Rizz bro?
Yea bitch I ain't lickin the floor for no one
When I win its up for your ass Yid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
Keep taggin niggas

I am yet to unleash my final weapon on you Hehehhe

@Moggie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Loki, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person