2023 and looksmaxists have yet to proved looks theory

Crusile

Crusile

Chicowski
LOL such is life for looks theorists, hundreds of useless threads/guides on how to waste money consuming placebo looksmaxes and harmful/risky surgeries. lol at your brain

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ripcordgod1, hattrick, Deleted member 29786 and 3 others
DNDR

I'm listening to this

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 29155 and 11 others
Looks have been my life, not theory. I live this shit.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, me1o, enchanted_elixir and 8 others
i cant prove the looks theory but i can prove i was uglier than what my oneitis liked

all you need to prove it is go outside once or make a tiktok acc

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, redmaxx, Deleted member 29786 and 4 others
High risk cosmetic surgeries like le forte/ bimax are harmful and should be banned. Later, ill make a tier list of the most harmful looksmazes so naive lurkers can avoid/learn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29261 and IndraBC
ADDITIONALLY, looks theory doesn't prove the viability of looksmaxxing/looksmaxxism

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Bluepill
High risk cosmetic surgeries like le forte/ bimax are harmful and should be banned. Later, ill make a tier list of the most harmful looksmazes so naive lurkers can avoid/learn
isn't the motto of this forum reach or die trying?

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and Deleted member 29167
I feel like the burden of proof is on you to disprove the benefits of surgery given the number of positive results its provided. I'm not talking about this site, since very few have actually gotten surgery and posted results.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29786, Deleted member 29167 and malicieusss
Amnesia did multiple times

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reptiles, Orvka381, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
I feel like the burden of proof is on you to disprove the benefits of surgery given the number of positive results its provided. I'm not talking about this site, since very few have actually gotten surgery and posted results.
how can I measure subjective feedback from brainwashed looks theorists? If you believe in looks theory, improving your looks must improve your state of mind = "positive benefits".

since looks theory hasn't been proven, looks are subjective, before/after result pictures can't be judged

Amnesia did multiple times
Prime example, he singlehandedly made me doubt and then stop believing in lookstheory, specifically, looksmaxxism. His results speaks for itself, horrible outcome + completely brainwashed by looks theory

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 25995
High risk cosmetic surgeries like le forte/ bimax are harmful and should be banned
Nigga said bimax is high risk LMFAO.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles, Orvka381 and looksseg
bro why would you help lurkers

Tag me

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and Crusile
be attractive = be healthy.
Be healthy include
Sygnals about masc: wide jaw, long ramus, browrigde, pct, big skull, promient cheekbones
Synals of youthfulness: high cheekbones, good skin, forward maxilla (bcz older people have no teeth and there is a recession), full lips, hair
Exotic future - light eyes, thick eyebrows, tanning
And im also not include a ratios
It's not a type, it's just health indicators

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, SurgeryEnjoyer, Crusile and 2 others
No upside makes the risk calculation equal, reallyhigh
Mumbai street shitter IQ. Bimax is one of the few surgeries that can give a large boost in attractiveness given you actually have malocclusion.

• JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, Deleted member 24444 and St.TikTokcel
Mumbai street shitter IQ. Bimax is one of the few surgeries that can give a large boost in attractiveness given you actually have malocclusion.
just use fillers for instant results theory

improving your looks must improve your state of mind = "positive benefits"
Yeah, this is what nearly all people believe, not just "looks theorists." So it's on you to prove that it's not true. But here's some evidence you're wrong anyway:

Or how about case study:

This is a guy who "was referred for bite problems. And I just went with whatever the ortho suggested. To be honest, I don't know enough about the different surgeries and their purpose to make suggestions to the surgeon so I just trusted the surgeon with whatever he decided to do."

So not a "looks theorist" at all. Just some dude with bite problems. And what does he say: "But I do feel a lot better about myself already so it's already a win for me regardless of what people around me think"

So, yeah, you're the one making counter-intuitive claims.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmidder
Yeah, this is what nearly all people believe, not just "looks theorists." So it's on you to prove that it's not true. But here's some evidence you're wrong anyway:

Or how about case study:

This is a guy who "was referred for bite problems. And I just went with whatever the ortho suggested. To be honest, I don't know enough about the different surgeries and their purpose to make suggestions to the surgeon so I just trusted the surgeon with whatever he decided to do."

So not a "looks theorist" at all. Just some dude with bite problems. And what does he say: "But I do feel a lot better about myself already so it's already a win for me regardless of what people around me think"

from invisible to invisible but with chin

just use fillers for instant results theory
Bro, can you tell me what fillers this guy had?

AG+Faces+2.jpg

what matters then if not looks? personality? jfl

animals take a 3 second look at each other and decide to mate there's no muh nt or personality cope

looks is everything

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and looksseg
Prime example, he singlehandedly made me doubt and then stop believing in lookstheory, specifically, looksmaxxism. His results speaks for itself, horrible outcome + completely brainwashed by looks theory
He says he fks a lot of models now? What do you mean horrible outcome. Blackgymmax is another example.

• JFL
Reactions: Crusile
LOL such is life for looks theorists, hundreds of useless threads/guides on how to waste money consuming placebo looksmaxes and harmful/risky surgeries. lol at your brain
Hey your personality is cute. DM me ok?

• JFL
Shitty thread gets more imaginary points than my legit guide that took me 2 hours
Fuck this shit

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Crusile and eyes
EAC43CBA B698 4A11 B90D 74464FB94EAB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Crusile and LVZZO

animals take a 3 second look at each other and decide to mate there's no muh nt or personality cope

looks is everything
3 seconds? It's immediate. I can roughly approximate a man's SMV from seeing the back of his head as I drive by in my car.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and LVZZO
«Looksmaxist » 💀

• Woah
He says he fks a lot of models now? What do you mean horrible outcome. Blackgymmax is another example.
Blackgymmax is one of the most mentally unwell users. Funny how all the retarded acting users are hard-looksmaxxers who believein looks theory? Looksmaxxing seems to damage the mind

looks is everything
Having NT interests like listening tonrap and keeping up with movie+TV show releases for NT conversations

Having a healthy gut microbiome for mental wellbeing

Not judging people based on their looks, not feeling insecure about your looks

Not being racist/sexist/islamaphobic

I could go on and on, IDK

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381

Or how about case study:

Can you define looks theory? Looks theory is more than believing that being traditionally attractive is better than being ugly

Can you define looks theory?
How the fuck am I supposed to know exactly what you mean if you don't explain it?
Having NT interests like listening tonrap and keeping up with movie+TV show releases for NT conversations
don't have your own tastes or interests. just be NPC bro.
Having a healthy gut microbiome for mental wellbeing
foid science

Not judging people based on their looks, not feeling insecure about your looks
just be inhuman bro

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
Blackgymmax is one of the most mentally unwell users. Funny how all the retarded acting users are hard-looksmaxxers who believein looks theory? Looksmaxxing seems to damage the mind
Yeah maybe they’re mentally ill but it worked for them. I think you have to be mentally ill to post on this forum every 5 minutes. The people who looksmax and succeed just leave this forum. Stop being low iq