20mg melatonin

lowtierwelling

lowtierwelling

true volcel
Joined
Feb 1, 2026
Posts
3,148
Reputation
3,707
What happens if you take 20mg?

I take 10mg every night but im considering taking 20 today
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Thodian, Don Alejo Garza, Erdafritnib and 1 other person
You will fall asleep
 
  • +1
Reactions: fraudislaw
You snuggle up and die nigga
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: negative, blinkers and fraudislaw
I take 5mg and some nigger told me it's too much. I've been taking it for around 6 years already.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: fraudislaw
ive done 140mg before, regularly do 40-60 rn

nothing will happen, you will feel groggy the next day
 

Similar threads

johnxz
Replies
17
Views
71
Simikz
Simikz
Nutt
Replies
7
Views
41
CheezyPoof
CheezyPoof
avenox
Replies
0
Views
12
avenox
avenox
muhammad18347
Replies
11
Views
55
muhammad18347
muhammad18347
Rashm0n
Replies
0
Views
28
Rashm0n
Rashm0n

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top