2pm , haven’t slept a wink, angry, resentful and what not. I also love this one girl.

moggathon

moggathon

Official positive rep poster
Too bad I’m a broken man in a broken land.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pierrot, 케이제이 and ascension
why g?
the world is mental states not locations

I love her too

Just masturbate

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: wollet2 and wsada
why g?
the world is mental states not locations
825D73CA F901 439B B240 55D56B3B27E3

• JFL
Reactions: wsada
Just masturbate
As I said I’m resentful. Masturbating is a positive trait, it means you want to share your seed and see people for their beauty.

@sub5c3l reps now goy

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
yeah keep acting like my mom back in menopause, great for your relationship and will make the girl want you bro!
You have an abysmally low iq ngl

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs, sub5c3l and ShowerMaxxing
You have an abysmally low iq ngl
im recovering from a concussion bro im scared actually, clearly your iq aint doing you any favors

• +1
womp womp womp

• JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs and sub5c3l

• +1
Sure Buddy boyo. You’re literally a chink. Over for your maxilla plus you’re a fucking manlet. Utterly brutal.
Literally a chink and still mogs you to oblivion, how do you cope? rope now

Copium overdose, ask any users who’s seen my face
ThAts what I thought. They wrote a book about you in whatever chink slum you immigrated from. It’s called ‘flat wonglee’

ThAts what I thought. They wrote a book about you in whatever chink slum you immigrated from. It’s called ‘flat wonglee’
I could buy your whole family stupid peasant faggot. you are literally the forum scum of a site filled with schizos, what kind of retard would send their face to you?

Why don’t you dm your face to users who’s seen my face and they’ll tell you who’s the subhuman

Why don’t you dm your face to users who’s seen my face and they’ll tell you who’s the subhuman
Dmed your face to biased faggots that I attack consistently. Lol imagine needing you pack of faggots to defend you.
I could buy your whole family stupid peasant faggot. you are literally the forum scum of a site filled with schizos, what kind of retard would send their face to you?
sure you could. That’s I thought. Flat wonglee.

Dmed your face to biased faggots that I attack consistently. Lol imagine needing you pack of faggots to defend you.

sure you could. That’s I thought. Flat wonglee.
Send me your face holding a handwritten note then I’ll dm mine, we could even do a video call if you want

My home town

Your Hindu slum

IMG 4926

Or

Your sack of shit chav neighbourhood

IMG 4927

Send me your face holding a handwritten note then I’ll dm mine, we could even do a video call if you want

My home town

Your Hindu slum

View attachment 2839855

Or

Your sack of shit chav neighbourhood

View attachment 2839857

Where you slept in a cardboard box. You’re the one with big manlet ego bro. You mog me so hard you should have the confidence to send it first. But you’re scared because you know you’ve overrated yourself.

Looks and autism
then you dont love her you love the idea of her most crushs are just people imagining how much they'll be happy if they were with X person love yourself and find someone that understands you that what ill tell you :heart:

Where you slept in a cardboard box. You’re the one with big manlet ego bro. You mog me so hard you should have the confidence to send it first. But you’re scared because you know you’ve overrated yourself.
Do a video call then subdog
IMG 6012
IMG 5898
Keep coping peasant lol this is my city centre flat, it’s 450 m^2.

Do a video call then subdog
View attachment 2839864View attachment 2839866Keep coping peasant lol this is my city centre flat, it’s 450 m^2.
Your mums a real estate agent. How is a video call different from you just sending a picture?. I’m not going to keep entertaining your manlet rage if you’re being so insecure about this. It’s ok dude Asians typically have flat maxilla’s it’s nothing to be ashamed of.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: seethe
Picture verifications are easily fakeable.
View attachment 2839875View attachment 2839894
I told him to do a video call, pussied out like the subhuman he is

Your mums a real estate agent. How is a video call different from you just sending a picture?. I’m not going to keep entertaining your manlet rage if you’re being so insecure about this. It’s ok dude Asians typically have flat maxilla’s it’s nothing to be ashamed of.
Jfl at the amount of cope.
you are scared lil coon, you are an abused dog who couldn’t even make d team rugby in hs . 20k posts on an obscure forum, khhv faggot how do you keep up with your pathetic existence