2pm , haven’t slept a wink, angry, resentful and what not. I also love this one girl.

I told him to do a video call, pussied out like the subhuman he is

Jfl at the amount of cope.
you are scared lil coon, you are an abused dog who couldn’t even make d team rugby in hs . 20k posts on an obscure forum, khhv faggot how do you keep up with your pathetic existence
Im not reading this. Dm your face or remain flat wonglee. Your manletism is really showing here.

I told him to do a video call
Fair enough. Though I think it's somewhat stupid to show your face to anyone here or share any personal information.

Fair enough. Though I think it's somewhat stupid to show your face to anyone here or share any personal information.
Yh i would never do a video call with a raging ugly chink. Secondly if he’s insisting on doing a video call he can dm me his face beforehand jfl. But he won’t because he’s bluffing.

Im not reading this. Dm your face or remain flat wonglee. Your manletism is really showing here.
moggathon

Do your face first:feelsuhh:
💬
Joined Aug 24, 2023
Posts19,973Solutions1Reputation20,280Points103
Yh i would never do a video call with a raging ugly chink. Secondly if he’s insisting on doing a video call he can dm me his face beforehand jfl. But he won’t because he’s bluffing.
I’m chilling dumb rat, I just like bullying abused faggots like you

Do your face first:feelsuhh:
💬
Joined Aug 24, 2023
Posts19,973Solutions1Reputation20,280Points103

I’m chilling dumb rat, I just like bullying abused faggots like you
Who have you bullied? Lol at your delusions. Honestly, whatever helps you cope. It’s just typical coming from a manlet.

Who have you bullied? Lol at your delusions. Honestly, whatever helps you cope. It’s just typical coming from a manlet.
Don’t you wear sub size 40 shoes? No human alive with feet that small is taller than 5’10
this joker here is the most schizo user on a site filled with spazs.
and he wants me to dm my face lol, fair enough if he sends his too, but dumb cunt is trying to get me to send first jfl

Don’t you wear sub size 40 shoes? No human alive with feet that small is taller than 5’10

this joker here is the most schizo user on a site filled with spazs.
and he wants me to dm my face lol, fair enough if he sends his too, but dumb cunt is trying to get me to send first jfl
You believed that? Lol at your iq.
You brought it up . It’s not my fault you’re insecure.

Keep larping retard, muh insecure this insecure that you are a virgin lil fag pipe down

Studying engineering in a top 5 uni btw, retarded shitstain like you probably can’t even pass GCSEs

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
Studying engineering in a top 5 uni btw, retarded shitstain like you probably can’t even pass GCSEs
Do you have any self awareness at all? Genuinely brutal.

Double texting too. Over!

Do you have any self awareness at all? Genuinely brutal.

Double texting too. Over!
Not too good at this keyboard warrior stuff, but every single insult you threw at me were proven false. And you remain a projecting subhuman rodent, how do you cope? Poor, dumb, subhuman and autistic, kys tbh

Not too good at this keyboard warrior stuff, but every single insult you threw at me were proven false. And you remain a projecting subhuman rodent, how do you cope? Poor, dumb, subhuman and autistic, kys tbh
You haven’t proven anything false jfl. I called you a peasant, you showed a picture from the internet, you’ve just lied for the past half an hour.
Muhh top 5 uni Larp yet you’ve been successfully rage baited by a ‘poor, dumb, subhuman autist’. Just lol. Give it rest with the larps. You’re so insecure it radiates through the fucking screen, you have little to no self awareness in how cringe you look when you’re typing this. As i said it’s manlet rage. You’re too scared to show your ‘good looking’ face, you’ll just keep lying. Your life is brutal. It’s pointless me telling you to end it because you already know that’s where you’re headed.

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
mirin wall of text neet rodent.

reverse search the pics of my flat then ;

I’ve sent my student id card to a user here before.

And video call me if you think you are more gl than me.

Not everyone have to larp you projecting dalit. you’ve not provided any evidence to disprove the fact you are a bottom of the barrel scum

• +1
mirin wall of text neet rodent.

Not everyone have to larp you projecting dalit. you’ve not provided any evidence to disprove the fact you are a bottom of the barrel scum
I’m not reading this little man. You know what to do if you want to keep wasting your time.

Too bad I’m a broken man in a broken land.
broken man in a broken land.

• +1
I’m not reading this little man. You know what to do if you want to keep wasting your time.
Keep up with the rotting little rat, goodbye

Blud got shit on in every single metric and thought he won the argument @Gengar
You just larped for half an hour. Lol at pinging 30yo khhv neet Gengar. If you believe me to an ugly subhuman mehh mehh mehh. What does that make him? Jfl. You’ll never learn. You’re destined to be a cuck forever.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
You just larped for half an hour. Lol at pinging 30yo khhv neet Gengar. If you believe me to an ugly subhuman mehh mehh mehh. What does that make him? Jfl. You’ll never learn. You’re destined to be a cuck forever.

At least Gengar is well liked on this forum, you can’t even get incels to like you;
Not a single larp you pathetic dalit:

• Love it
At least Gengar is well liked on this forum, you can’t even get incels to like you;
Not a single larp you pathetic dalit:
Idc what you sent to a muhhh ‘user’ send it to me or fuck off. Lol if you think I care about being liked on here. Incel trait to even bring that up you 2d chink.
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

• Ugh..
Idc what you sent to a muhhh ‘user’ send it to me or fuck off. Lol if you think I care about being liked on here. Incel trait to even bring that up you 2d chink.
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
you have zero irl friends and can’t even get liked online that’s brutal as fuck bud. And I’m not doxxing myself dumb cunt, name a neutral trusted mod and I might consider send it to him

• JFL
you have zero irl friends and can’t even get liked online that’s brutal as fuck bud. And I’m not doxxing myself dumb cunt, name a neutral trusted mod and I might consider send it to him
It is what It is mane. None are neutral nor should you trust them and that’s what I thought you ugly 2d chink.

• Ugh..
It is what It is mane. None are neutral nor should you trust them and that’s what I thought you ugly 2d chink.
Such a pussy lol, won’t video call, won’t send a pic . You Street shitting council house dwelling rodent

• JFL
Blud got shit on in every single metric and thought he won the argument @Gengar
My dear brother, I wonder why you are arguing with a LARPing poojeet? Your time is infinitely more valuable than his is. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: seethe and sub5c3l
My dear brother, I wonder why you are arguing with a LARPing poojeet? Your time is infinitely more valuable than his is. :ogre:
moggathon is indian?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moggathon and Michael Myers
Long lay over in cdg airport, got nothing better to do lol

• Woah
QUICK! Take the train to Amsterdam and come hang out. :feelsgood:
schengen visa expired jfl, I’m just chilling in the lounge rn

• So Sad