deepweb1298

deepweb1298

Gold
Previous thread:

So i'm 3 months post-op for these surgeries:
  • Grade 1 Gynecomastis Removal + Chest Lipo
  • Buccal Fat removal + FaceTite + Morpheus8
Cost in total: ~£10k
Yeah its expensive but i wanted to go to the best and didn't really want to cheap out.

NSFW surgery pics:
[ISPOILER]
Buccal Gyno
Fat Lipo
[/ISPOILER]

Surgery Notes:
[ISPOILER]
So for the buccal fat I said to him not to take all of it out. You don't want all the fat taken out since it acts as a gliding surface for your face and its dangerous to get it all taken out.
For the gyno I'm pretty sure the surgeon took everything out which is good.
They will basically numb you up under local anaesthetics and then start cutting you open. The buccal fat was honestly the most painful it was weird af cause i could feel the surgeon poking around in my cheek.
For the FaceTite again they will numb you up and inject some tumescent fluid, make a small incision below the ears and chin and then start the FaceTite process. It was pretty uncomfortable tbh.
For the Morpheus8 it wasn't that bad it's just some RF micro-needling along the cheek area.
[/ISPOILER]

Post-Op Care:
[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]
[ISPOILER]
In terms of post-op healing / care I went to a hyperbaric oxygen chamber 1 time because i heard it speeds up healing. Honestly not sure it did anything.
You will need to wear a compression vest for the gyno and carefully wash the nipple area after 48 hours. Vest will need to be on 24/7. I would suggest buying several vests so you can wash one while wearing another.
Also 5 weeks post-op i went and got a couple of deep tissue massage to get rid of the scar tissue around the nipple area. Its not 100% flat but im pretty sure if i get a few more massages i'll be good.
I've also lost some sensation in the nipple area which i dont really care about.

For the buccal fat healing, basically eating soft foods / liquids. I made smoothies and stuff and hid my face because it swelled up like a balloon afterwards.
[/ISPOILER]

Results & Conclusion:
[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]
[ISPOILER]
For the gyno I'm pretty happy, I had a very mild case of it but i notice the difference when i put on a shirt. If you do have puffy nipples etc. I would suggest you go to a surgeon to get their opinion on it.

For the cheek area I definitely notice a difference it's really hard to show a result if i was to post my face but i notice from the 3/4's view my ogee curve is flatter. I've had family comment that i must of lost a ton of weight. Overall pretty happy. I would say getting just buccal fat removal is not going to do much, you need FaceTite + Morpheus8 to get a worth while result.

Other users have commented that i don't have chubby cheeks i have recessed jaws. You are definitely correct i do but you can get bimax + slight buccal fat removal. You don't need to choose 1 or the other. However bimax prep and surgery is year long process. With this surgery its 1 month max recovery for a good result.
[/ISPOILER]

Tagging users from previous threads who might want to see this:

[ISPOILER]@Gaia262 @joeveniro @LastHopeForNorman @MrOrion @Swole bravo @alienmaxxer @RecessedPrettyboy @OldVirgin @Future chad @gamma [/ISPOILER]

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lasthope, mulattomaxxer, Jason Voorhees and 10 others
pics where?

• +1
Reactions: Hades, ascension, mulattomaxxer and 5 others
Previous thread:

Yeah its expensive but i wanted to go to the best and didn't really want to cheap out.

NSFW surgery pics:
[ISPOILER]View attachment 1557758View attachment 1557759[/ISPOILER]

Surgery Notes:
[ISPOILER]
So for the buccal fat I said to him not to take all of it out. You don't want all the fat taken out since it acts as a gliding surface for your face and its dangerous to get it all taken out.
They will basically numb you up under local anaesthetics and then start cutting you open. The buccal fat was honestly the most painful it was weird af cause i could feel the surgeon poking around in my cheek.
For the FaceTite again they will numb you up and inject some tumescent fluid, make a small incision below the ears and chin and then start the FaceTite process. It was pretty uncomfortable tbh.
For the Morpheus8 it wasn't that bad it's just some RF micro-needling along the cheek area.
[/ISPOILER]

Post-Op Care:
[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]
[ISPOILER]
In terms of post-op healing / care I went to a hyperbaric oxygen chamber 1 time because i heard it speeds up healing. Honestly not sure it did anything.
You will need to wear a compression vest for the gyno and carefully wash the nipple area after 48 hours. Vest will need to be on 24/7. I would suggest buying several vests so you can wash one while wearing another.
Also 5 weeks post-op i went and got a couple of deep tissue massage to get rid of the scar tissue around the nipple area. Its not 100% flat but im pretty sure if i get a few more massages i'll be good.
I've also lost some sensation in the nipple area which i dont really care about.

For the buccal fat healing, basically eating soft foods / liquids. I made smoothies and stuff and hid my face because it swelled up like a balloon afterwards.
[/ISPOILER]

Results & Conclusion:
[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]
[ISPOILER]
For the gyno I'm pretty happy, I had a very mild case of it but i notice the difference when i put on a shirt. If you do have puffy nipples etc. I would suggest you go to a surgeon to get their opinion on it.

For the cheek area I definitely notice a difference it's really hard to show a result if i was to post my face but i notice from the 3/4's view my ogee curve is flatter. I've had family comment that i must of lost a ton of weight. Overall pretty happy. I would say getting just buccal fat removal is not going to do much, you need FaceTite + Morpheus8 to get a worth while result.

Other users have commented that i don't have chubby cheeks i have recessed jaws. You are definitely correct i do but you can get bimax + slight buccal fat removal. You don't need to choose 1 or the other. However bimax prep and surgery is year long process. With this surgery its 1 month max recovery for a good result.
[/ISPOILER]

[ISPOILER]@Gaia262 @joeveniro @LastHopeForNorman @MrOrion @Swole bravo @alienmaxxer @RecessedPrettyboy @OldVirgin @Future chad @gamma [/ISPOILER]

Nice man, I'm happy for you.

Interested in seeing the post op pics.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, cardiologist and ChristianChad
pics where?
Nice man, I'm happy for you.

Interested in seeing the post op pics.
yeahhh about post-op pics :lul:
Sorry i dont wanna dox myself on this forum. Even if i did your not gonna see a huge difference anyways. I mean look at how much buccal fat was taken out, It really wasn't a lot.

I would say if you are struggling for money don't get the cheek done its no big deal. Save up for bimax for a better result.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, MrOrion, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
yeahhh about post-op pics :lul:
Sorry i dont wanna dox myself on this forum. Even if i did your not gonna see a huge difference anyways. I mean look at how much buccal fat was taken out, It really wasn't a lot.

I would say if you are struggling for money don't get the cheek done its no big deal. Save up for bimax for a better result.

Chest pics for gyno results bro? That's not really being doxxed.

If you are happy with the results that's good.

It seems pricey though ngl. But if it was more convenient for you then then that's fine.

• +1
Reactions: joseph
No pics u fucking faggot, mods just ban him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, zeek, Deleted member 1140 and 2 others
Dude is the bottom buccal fat? Please don’t tell me it’s the top :lul:

If it’s the top you got scammed bro. You probably had very little and they didn’t find any. I’ve seen buccal fat removal where the bottom fat is the amount taken out. So saying “you won’t notice much is misleading. It depends on your buccal fat amount.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Johanjohan
Without knowing anything about you I can say you are hypothyroid and definitely have excessive estrogen and pufas stored in your tissues. And high cortisol issues.

I think I told you something like this before. Maybe sooner or later youll figure out the problems in treating the symptoms and ignoring the causes.

And btw buccal fat removal is a scam. Its heavily marketed because it makes surgeons big $$$.
The fat in that pad is too compressed over a largish area in the cheeks to make a significant difference.

And if you have extra fat in the cheek area, you have at least one of those issues I mentioned.
If you fix your metabolic dysfunction the excess buccal fat would go away naturally.

• Woah
Reactions: MrOrion
Without knowing anything about you I can say you are hypothyroid and definitely have excessive estrogen and pufas stored in your tissues. And high cortisol issues.
so how do you go around figuring the cause? I have already tested my thyroid and it was within normal range, although I only tested T4 and TSH. Oddly enough most of my cheek fat is located around my masseter area / under zygos and if I look all the way down by tilting my head I get hollowing in that area

Previous thread:

NSFW surgery pics:
[ISPOILER]View attachment 1557758View attachment 1557759[/ISPOILER]

Surgery Notes:
[ISPOILER]
[/ISPOILER]

Post-Op Care:
[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]
[ISPOILER]

[/ISPOILER]

Results & Conclusion:
[ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]
[ISPOILER]

[/ISPOILER]

you dumb fucking prick , what am i supposed to do with looking at the blobs of fat. You dense fuck show before and afters , that's how we can know what the results are like and if it was worth. without a before and after this post is useless , you think anyone gives a rats fuck about ur aspie fucking "post op care" and "surgery notes" I came to see a pic of results dickwad

What did you pay for the gyno removal alone?

Interesting, so the surgery does very little significant change in your cheeks? But only 3/4 view is it somewhat noticeable. Considering you did the most possible to take fat out and tighten skin in that area. You make it seem subtle which is also good.

Is your maxilla recessed? I was going to get these surgeries but I realized I had a slightly recessed maxilla so it would be a waste, rather then fix the problem with surgery.

What a useless post.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
I don't advocate for buccal fat removal

They tend to look uncanny

Which surgeon did you go to?