4/10 Low Tier Normie Eastern European pheno 6 feet 5 inches grabs numbers from Beckys on college campus

He has good jaw, cheekbones, eye color, hair, proportions, etc. His only failo is really his nose.
I checked his ig. Honestly if I saw him in school he would be part of the nerd group he is average with the tendency to below.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and MakinItHappenReturn
He has good jaw, cheekbones, eye color, hair, proportions, etc. His only failo is really his nose.

'Poor me, it's my fault for not being GL, even though I have top 1% height. POOR ME. Let me blame everyone else but myself for not beefing up and looking like a stand-out beast from going to the gym'

'Poor me, poor me, pour me a drink'

Total defeatist nihilist faggot

Fuck off

Aint got time for you

Got time for actual people who are low SMV, but you? YOU CAN DO ONE. YOU PUSSY. MAN-UP

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 14160
I checked his ig. Honestly if I saw him in school he would be part of the nerd group he is average with the tendency to below.

THANK YOU VERY FUCKING MUCH WHAT DID I SAY EARLIER IN THE FIRST PAGE

0aba73e3ffcfcdc34a58be7579e67978

NOW WE ARE BEGINNING TO UNDERSTAND THE POWER OF HEIGHT. IT'S LIKE A PAIR OF GORGEOUS BIG TITTIES ON A GIRL

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and one job away
'Poor me, it's my fault for not being GL, even though I have top 1% height. POOR ME. Let me blame everyone else but myself for not beefing up and looking like a stand-out beast from going to the gym'

'Poor me, poor me, pour me a drink'

Total defeatist nihilist faggot

Fuck off

Aint got time for you

Got time for actual people who are low SMV, but you? YOU CAN DO ONE. YOU PUSSY. MAN-UP
You realize I'm 225 lbs and roided, right? Idk where you make this shit up from. I'm not a defeatist nihilist either, I've already gotten 2 surgeries.

I'm just here to let tall guys know that height doesn't matter so they don't follow the advice of faggot manlets like you who think an ugly tall guy can slay just because he's tall, which is what people told me all the time.

• Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas and fogdart
Fucking over heightpill strikes again

THANK YOU VERY FUCKING MUCH WHAT DID I SAY EARLIER IN THE FIRST PAGE

View attachment 1429763

NOW WE ARE BEGINNING TO UNDERSTAND THE POWER OF HEIGHT. IT'S LIKE A PAIR OF GORGEOUS BIG TITTIES ON A GIRL
I ain’t reading through just another height is cope personality ain’t Thread. I just got tagged.
It’s 5 am for me

facially I agree he is below average.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
I ain’t reading through just another height is cope personality ain’t Thread. I just got tagged.
It’s 5 am for me

facially I agree he is below average.

Nah I was posting the individual post to you in that screenshot. Dont worry tho its cool. Glad we have some sanity tho

Proof height is like a big pair of tits and ass to girl.

So if you are tall grow your hair out and go gym, that's literally like big tits and big ass for a girl to us

You will still be attracted to the below average but not ugly girl that wears makeup and has a FINE body. It's no different for girls. HENCE that lady said ugly tall guys are still hot, because they are tall. DONE. Over and out.

You realize I'm 225 lbs and roided, right? Idk where you make this shit up from. I'm not a defeatist nihilist either, I've already gotten 2 surgeries.

I'm just here to let tall guys know that height doesn't matter so they don't follow the advice of faggot manlets like you who think an ugly tall guy can slay just because he's tall, which is what people told me all the time.

I think normie tall guys can do respectably

You are not a normie facially or have some intrinsic awkwardness to your personality when you step outside. It's one or the other. That other guy @StrangerDanger said you were below average so that explains a lot. Therefore stop putting tall guys off. As you aren't even a normie. Have your surgeries and do your thing.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I think normie tall guys can do respectably

You are not a normie facially or have some intrinsic awkwardness to your personality when you step outside. It's one or the other. That other guy @StrangerDanger said you were below average so that explains a lot. Therefore stop putting tall guys off. As you aren't even a normie. Have your surgeries and do your thing.
He's never seen my face. According to your logic this guy is 4/10 and slays beckies so idk why you're trying to make that point. I think you're just jealous of my height because you think that's why you're not Chad and not your face and pheno.

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 4430 and StrangerDanger
He's never seen my face. According to your logic this guy is 4/10 and slays beckies so idk why you're trying to make that point. I think you're just jealous of my height because you think that's why you're not Chad and not your face and pheno.

Damn right I am fucking jealous of your height and so I naturally should be. It's fucking right that I should be jealous, I'd be a deluded spastic idiot not to be. You're top 1% for frame and stature

I wouldn't be Chad with your height, but I'd have Chadlite preet sex-appeal (SMV), 100%. This however has nothing to do with me so stop trying to figure out why I am passionate about telling you to stop telling normies with height to give up

Damn right I am fucking jealous of your height and so I naturally should be. It's fucking right that I should be jealous, I'd be a deluded spastic idiot not to be. You're top 1% for frame and stature

I wouldn't be Chad with your height, but I'd have Chadlite preet sex-appeal (SMV), 100%. This however has nothing to do with me so stop trying to figure out why I am passionate about telling you to stop telling normies with height to give up
I don't tell them to give up. I just said that height doesn't matter and you should focus on your face, which I didn't do until recently because of manlet faggots telling me I should be slaying because of my height and face doesn't matter for me.

I don't tell them to give up. I just said that height doesn't matter and you should focus on your face, which I didn't do until recently because of manlet faggots telling me I should be slaying because of my height and face doesn't matter for me.

1. Do you have any social circle at all?
2. Do you approach in bars, clubs or parties that you go to?
3. Do you approach at work?
4. Do you work?
5. What's your fashion like?
6. What's your hairline like?

4. Do you work?

? No? Ok. Thought so lol. Because then we'd see the reality and that's you don't try for shit

The biggest sex symbol throughout history is 5'7
never give up
face is king

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and StrangerDanger
4. Do you work?
No
No
No
No
Jock/athlete clothing
High and round but I got a hair transplant + grew hair out for fringe recently:

2630270 Spifey 1
Mogged

Last edited:
No
No
No
No
Jock/athlete clothing
High and round like this guy but got a hair transplant + grew hair out for fringe recently:

View attachment 1429830View attachment 1429831

So you are a loner
You don't go into bars, clubs and parties
You don't approach
And you don't work
You wear good clothing to fit your strengths
And you have a weak hairline which you have fixed and also fraud over

With this information your'e expecting me to say you dont get pussy because of your face?

Where did you fail with girls, when there was no examination at all anywhere to be seen? Fuck me this is getting stupider by the second

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
So you are a loner
You don't go into bars, clubs and parties
You don't approach
And you don't work
You wear good clothing to fit your strengths
And you have a weak hairline which you have fixed and also fraud over

With this information your'e expecting me to say you dont get pussy because of your face?

Where did you fail with girls, when there was no examination at all anywhere to be seen? Fuck me this is getting stupider by the second
I've cold/warm approached over 100+ girls in the past 2 years. All rejections.

I've cold/warm approached over 100+ girls in the past 2 years. All rejections.

Really?

But you just said you didn't go to bars, clubs and parties and you don't work

So how could any of those approaches been warm?

Ok so they were ALL cold and you got zero numbers and they were all Beckys? Many low tier Beckys? Or any borderline ugly 3s? Any ugly 2s?

• +1
Really?

But you just said you didn't go to bars, clubs and parties and you don't work

So how could any of those approaches been warm?

Ok so they were ALL cold and you got zero numbers and they were all Beckys? Many low tier Beckys? Or any borderline ugly 3s? Any ugly 2s?
All between 4-6/10. These were just at random over the span of a few years when situations arose at supermarket, college, gym, etc.

• +1
All between 4-6/10. These were just at random over the span of a few years when situations arose at supermarket, college, gym, etc.

And how did you get brushed off each time and are you shy/nervous/awkward what? Are you sure you are a 5/10 facially? Be very real and accurate? Do you have a nerd look to you?

And how did you get brushed off each time and are you shy/nervous/awkward what? Are you sure you are a 5/10 facially? Be very real and accurate? Do you have a nerd look to you?
Just "i have a boyfriend" some times and other times they were making "the face" and really rude. Actually that was most of the time.

No nerd look at all. I look like a low IQ jock/bully, at least I used to before I leaned out. Yeah, been rated between 3.75 and 4.25 PSL so around average.

• +1
Just "i have a boyfriend" some times and other times they were making "the face" and really rude. Actually that was most of the time.

No nerd look at all. I look like a low IQ jock/bully, at least I used to before I leaned out. Yeah, been rated between 3.75 and 4.25 PSL so around average.

Is your skill wide or peanut?

I don't get how this can happen over 100 times, makes absolutely zero sense to me

What state in america is this?

I don't get how this can happen over 100 times, makes absolutely zero sense to me

He's a slavic babyfaced shrimp skulled neotenous recessed jaws balding incel with nasolabial folds and wide hips

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Jason Voorhees, MakinItHappenReturn and 1 other person

Skull is average.
He's a slavic babyfaced shrimp skulled neotenous recessed jaws balding incel with nasolabial folds and wide hips
Unironically this. You haven't seen my face though lmfao.

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and StrangerDanger
You're saying you look like this but at 6'5? Or 6'7?

20211207 054503

Why don't you just trust me with your pictures you fucking idiot

O
No wonder you get no numbers you have so much high inhibition. Dickhead

Skull is average.

Unironically this. You haven't seen my face though lmfao.

Dude give me someone that looks like you or this makes no sense to me

If you are a flat 5 facially and 6'5 and can't get a single number from a 4 out of 10 Becky then your game is utterly terrible. It makes zero sense to me

Dude give me someone that looks like you or this makes no sense to me

If you are a flat 5 facially and 6'5 and can't get a single number from a 4 out of 10 Becky then your game is utterly terrible. It makes zero sense to me
basically this with dark hair

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
You're saying you look like this but at 6'5? Or 6'7?

View attachment 1429840

Why don't you just trust me with your pictures you fucking idiot

O
No wonder you get no numbers you have so much high inhibition. Dickhead
That guy is 6'4" btw:

Tall

You're known to dox, but I'm somewhere around average. Some say I'm slightly below and some say I'm slightly above. At the end of the day 0.25 points in either direction don't mean shit irl.

That guy is 6'4" btw:

View attachment 1429843

You're known to dox, but I'm somewhere around average. Some say I'm slightly below and some say I'm slightly above. At the end of the day 0.25 points in either direction don't mean shit irl.
No I am fucking not known to dox lol

I've seen countless fucking dudes and I am 29 and the most nt down to earth nigga here with good neurotransmitters so I won't freak out one day randomly

I have dated women and I know them. I know what they like. Show me your god damn face so I can advise you

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Sny, MakinItHappenReturn and 1 other person
I am a complex character and during the pandemic I had a phase.

I was transitioning but OK man

2020 was a dark period for me but if you gonna bring that up cool then
I get it, but you can see why I don't want to send you my pics lol.

I get it, but you can see why I don't want to send you my pics lol.

Show me someone you look like

I just find it unimaginable that you are a normie facially and 6'5 and have been rejected over a 100 occasions where there were 4s involved

What's your pheno and am I better looking than you facially

What's your state?

• +1

I just find it unimaginable that you are a normie facially and 6'5 and have been rejected over a 100 occasions where there were 4s involved

What's your state?
He's a troll
i've seen chinless birdcels with nothing else going for them except height with cute girls on campus

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and MakinItHappenReturn
He's a troll
i've seen chinless birdcels with nothing else going for them except height with cute girls on campus

This is what I don't get

What's your state?
As said before, I look like a slavic version of Draco Malfoy. Same recessed maxilla, nasolabial folds, neoteny, etc.

Yes, you mog me facially.

He's a troll
So do I, but they meet through social circle and shit during college. I'm not in college, therefore I have to rely on clubs (no friends to go with), Tinder (not even close to being gl enough), or cold approaching (already failed that).

• +1
So do I, but they meet through social circle and shit during college. I'm not in college, therefore I have to rely on clubs (no friends to go with), Tinder (not even close to being gl enough), or cold approaching (already failed that).

You have no single friends at all?

As said before, I look like a slavic version of Draco Malfoy. Same recessed maxilla, nasolabial folds, neoteny, etc.

Yes, you mog me facially.

How can you have a recessed maxilla and be a normie and shit

Do I mog you a lot or just by a bit?

desperately needs bigonial width and hairmax
hes normie nothing special. fake af videos also or he tried 1000 girls and recorded the 10 who gave bim their numbers
numbers don't mean shit

• +1
Reactions: pancakemouse and .👽.