4/10 Low Tier Normie Eastern European pheno 6 feet 5 inches grabs numbers from Beckys on college campus

@MakinItHappenReturn Looksoverall is around a 4.25 psl normie, anyone rating him significantly lower is trolling.

Pretty sure he isn’t lying about his height.

so why is he KV you ask?

I am nearly 99% certain of the following as I was so confused as how this normie mammoth mogger got no bitchez

The one thing you are missing is that I strongly stronly doubt he is being honest about cold approaching 100 girls. I CBA to explain but he has contradicted himself on whether or not he used tinder in the past, cold approaching ugly asian girls, etc. So no, 100 girls did not reject a 6’7 normie

I also doubt he is honest about ‘doing the same experiment’ (approacing a ton of girls on campus). Not a soul on this website has the balls to cold approach girls at their fucking school give or take a few users her.

@LooksOverAll You straight up low inhib enough to go up to randoms at your school and ask for their #?

He would be able to get a GF in college if he had a social circle and made friends, I am confident.

It is true that height helps way less than face, but he is ‘not ugly’ enough to where he could get laid at minimum. If he had an iota of creativity he would walk around wearing some basketball training gear and could tell dudes he was on the Suns reserve roster or some shit JFLl
Not like the guy in the video just going up to random girls walking, but over the course of like 5 years in hs and college I would just ask girls something or make remarks to try and start a conversation, it's probably amounted to around 100, none of which have followed through with any dates or real IOIs. Ironically, the only ones who have had positive reactions were those with boyfriends, so I obviously didn't follow through any further since I didn't know girls cheated back then. Not sure if they're considered true cold approaches since I think those are autistic, more so something like asking if they did their homework, if I saw someone getting something I liked at a grocery store I would comment on it, ask about last class or answer to a question, etc.

Like 97 of these were 2 years ago before gymmaxxing, rhinoplasty, and hair transplant so the result might be different now. No way to tell because of COVID and mask bs at my college but doesn't hurt to improve my face in the meantime.

And no, I definitely don't fit the NBA player look. Despite playing college basketball, people are still genuinely surprised that I can actually play and dunk whenever I show up to a new gym/park. I'm a proportional 6'7" so don't have lean and long limbs and measurements like NBA players do. Like if you saw this guy in public, would you really think he's a professional basketball player?

EH10S JX4AAYvBH
076bb5c42b57f6b36bbba6d7478ad411
Aa10b7a5 9707 4bbf a053 59af3d5b9461 GAN 20210615 neb ae5 162

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 4614
:feelsgood:

Fair enough. That’s interesting tbh. Most people I know are way too shy to do that. With this openness cant you make friends? Are you annoying IRL? If you go to enough parties you will get laid.

I see. Shit man thats tough I mean I feel you would get a positive reaction from at least a few. I think the easiest way to get laid as a sub-chadlite is dumpster dive on social media/IRL (what I do) or just go to lots of parties. My normie friends can get laid maybe 1/10 parties which amounts to to maybe 5-10x a year.

That makes sense. Covid is weird man. At my new job (public food service, think jamba juice) when I came in with a mask they were really nice and now its kinda eh. I have some speech issues too and one girl made fun of me, (brutal if roles were reversed id get a lawsuit, mocking a teenage girl speech impediment as a 23y/o) but alternatively frauding 6’0 I get called ‘tall’ almost daily. But I have no idea if interactions are genuine due to wearing a mask.

I mean I see what you mean, but you are likely overthinking, just being that tall is enough IRL, in pics ye proportions matter more. Try walking arund with bose headphones and joggers and maybe a really subtle zip up jacket LOL it cant hurt.
No, definitely not open at all. These are me forcing myself to talk to girls despite being naturally introverted. If I did the same with guys, I would probably have friends.

Yeah, my biggest fear is having a positive reaction from a girl with a mask on then taking it off and her just going cold. That's why I've avoided talking to girls, and guys for that matter at my school.

This site wouldn't exist if men were treated like women are.

I don't think it works for white guys tbh. I actually saw that guy IRL and thought he was just a wallstreet employee or something. Turns out he was walking into my gym for an NBA practice (NYC so there's only like 3 indoor basketball gyms people go to here and NBA teams regularly rent them out lmfao).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 4614
This. I've gotten 250+ numbers this year from day approaches and banged only 5 girls

How many dates for each girl before you bedded? Any straight hookups?

desperately needs bigonial width and hairmax

numbers don't mean shit

Point is @LooksOverAll gets no numbers at all

So whether they mean shit or not, he gets none and he's a normie facially that's 6'5 living in America which is a country that tells women to express their sexuality and have casual sex.

So you tell me if that's not weird to you? Esp knowing that most women assume tall men have big dicks.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas

This retarded nigga has made an account here again. In what world is the guy in OP a 4/10 - he guy mogs your shitskin face to death OP, but you claim you're HTN jfl.

This retarded nigga has made an account here again. In what world is the guy in OP a 4/10 - he guy mogs your shitskin face to death OP, but you claim you're HTN jfl.

Feel free to rate me and give feedback

I dunno what to rate myself, but I know I am a normie

How many dates for each girl before you bedded? Any straight hookups?
1 was an instadate pull (banged her within 45 minutes of meeting)
3 were first date lays
1 was a second date lay

also went on dates with 12 other girls that went nowhere

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
1 was an instadate pull (banged her within 45 minutes of meeting)
3 were first date lays
1 was a second date lay

also went on dates with 12 other girls that went nowhere

Looks-level, height and pheno?

He's getting the numbers nonsense. Not one rejection. Though he probably didn't include those ones in the 'edit' so to speak.
Getting a number doesn’t mean Jackshit. I would have expected you to know that. Girls give out their number and then they either don’t respond or it fizzles out because of insufficient attraction

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
6'5
Average to slightly above average face
White
Good hair
Didn't watch but I assume good social skills

You really overestimate how hard it is to get pussy dude

6'5
Average to slightly above average face
White
Good hair
Didn't watch but I assume good social skills

You really overestimate how hard it is to get pussy dude

No I don't because I get it, but it is definitely easier in the US compared with somewhere like the UK for instance.

My point is he cleaned up at 6'5. Make the nigga 5'8 with the exact same face and see how well he does.

Stop cappin' to look good on a forum packed with incels. Dickhead.

No I don't because I get it, but it is definitely easier in the US compared with somewhere like the UK for instance.

My point is he cleaned up at 6'5. Make the nigga 5'8 with the exact same face and see how well he does.

Stop cappin' to look good on a forum packed with incels. Dickhead.
Obviously yeah height matters. That's why the very first thing I said was "6'5"

Where am I capping? You ok? Not sure if you've got reading comprehension issues or what m8

I hear the girls in UK are hideous and Chads are competing for 4/10 fat girls with no eyebrows. Is it true?

Obviously yeah height matters. That's why the very first thing I said was "6'5"

Where am I capping? You ok? Not sure if you've got reading comprehension issues or what m8

I hear the girls in UK are hideous and Chads are competing for 4/10 fat girls with no eyebrows. Is it true?

There is plenty of talent around in the UK but it is just harder to get them compared with the talent over in North America. Chad has the key as always, but because there are less girls with the population being fewer and it being more accessible to move from city to city with trains around England being extremely accessible and good, girls will take the trip from London to Liverpool to meet with Rugby Chad jock. It costs them a couple of pounds at best. Around a 10er and this is a 200 mile journey. Whereas travelling from State to State in America requires a plane or a long-ass car or bus journey across long deserted roads. Most top tier Beckys can fraud Stacey looks with makeup, same as in America, but worse because the girls in Europe aren't (At general) as fat. So yes the ones that are fuck accessible for decent looking normies in the UK aren't the best and hardly welcoming unless you impress them with your ora. When I went to the States for vacation in my mid 20s with some mates I got with 2 girls and they both approached me. The women in general in your country are a lot more forward. Extremely more forward when compared with the UK. I felt 100 x better looking in your nation and yes neither of those 2 girls told I was Indian.

In general England and esp London is a lot more of a reserved and uptight nation. People are 'reserved' around those who are not in their social circle and breaking into a social circle requires skill or connections with social butterflies. However once you are a part of a social circle, the barriers come down.

So yes on all fronts America and Canada is a lot easier for slaying. For various reasons, population and personalities. Women over in your part of the world are taught to express their sexuality. Feminism is deep over here too, don't get that twisted.

For guys like me to get pussy, particularly at 5'8 and my pretty boy phase gone, I need a girlfriend. Hence that's the route I have gone. Just a regular Becky.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15698
There is plenty of talent around in the UK but it is just harder to get them compared with the talent over in North America. Chad has the key as always, but because there are less girls with the population being fewer and it being more accessible to move from city to city with trains around England being extremely accessible and good, girls will take the trip from London to Liverpool to meet with Rugby Chad jock. It costs them a couple of pounds at best. Around a 10er and this is a 200 mile journey. Whereas travelling from State to State in America requires a plane or a long-ass car or bus journey across long deserted roads. Most top tier Beckys can fraud Stacey looks with makeup, same as in America, but worse because the girls in Europe aren't (At general) as fat. So yes the ones that are fuck accessible for decent looking normies in the UK aren't the best and hardly welcoming unless you impress them with your ora. When I went to the States for vacation in my mid 20s with some mates I got with 2 girls and they both approached me. The women in general in your country are a lot more forward. Extremely more forward when compared with the UK. I felt 100 x better looking in your nation and yes neither of those 2 girls told I was Indian.

In general England and esp London is a lot more of a reserved and uptight nation. People are 'reserved' around those who are not in their social circle and breaking into a social circle requires skill or connections with social butterflies. However once you are a part of a social circle, the barriers come down.

So yes on all fronts America and Canada is a lot easier for slaying. For various reasons, population and personalities. Women over in your part of the world are taught to express their sexuality. Feminism is deep over here too, don't get that twisted.

For guys like me to get pussy, particularly at 5'8 and my pretty boy phase gone, I need a girlfriend. Hence that's the route I have gone. Just a regular Becky.

0b872dbbae9d29fe6d970d9af3b7e870

I mean its 11 quid by coach and 66 quid by train but still hardly much compared with the cost of Planes and Coaches in America. Plus you don't have a train system running through State to State right?

View attachment 1432728

I mean its 11 quid by coach and 66 quid by train but still hardly much compared with the cost of Planes and Coaches in America. Plus you don't have a train system running through State to State right?
Good point, & didn't think about it that way. In the US your options are essentially limited to your city. That's it. Nearest city is going to be a drive that takes 1-3hrs each way, so it's not gonna happen on a weekly basis

Good point, & didn't think about it that way. In the US your options are essentially limited to your city. That's it. Nearest city is going to be a drive that takes 1-3hrs each way, so it's not gonna happen on a weekly basis

Although saying that each City in the US is much larger in both land-space and population.

I think it more comes down to the fact American girls are much more loose.

This is a larp. He got with one chick and took a selfie to make him appear like a slayer and then larped about what they say at parties

View attachment 1429732

I have experience as Ive had lays from parties when I was young and in that scene at Uni/College and no girls come up to you and say 'I know you said a girlfriend but let's fuck, I promise I'll keep it a secret'. That's a larp to trigger jealousy from dudes struggling in today's tough market.

He probably gets a couple of chicks here and there that are like 4s, 5s and 6s, may be 7s but nowhere near as hot as he suggests and definitely not as frequently as he suggests.

100 before his 21st? Lie.

Cmon and you're believing this? He's 5'8 and won't show his face? Stop it.

It's a larp
I've said it before and I'll say it again: the most facially god tier user on this site (Amnesia) acknowledged that he had no success with women until he started using 4" lifts. And he's 5'9. So anyone claiming that height doesn't matter is hilariously wrong. It's as important as face to be honest.

• +1
I've said it before and I'll say it again: the most facially god tier user on this site (Amnesia) acknowledged that he had no success with women until he started using 4" lifts. And he's 5'9. So anyone claiming that height doesn't matter is hilariously wrong. It's as important as face to be honest.
Very legit.
I'm also oldcell but even in thailand I got height moged by thai boys.
Started wearing lifts now i feel a lot more alpha.

He's getting the numbers nonsense. Not one rejection. Though he probably didn't include those ones in the 'edit' so to speak.
the rejections, were certainly edited out on this one.
getting 50% of the time a number.
And getting like 75%of the numbers to flake.
Is pretty good results. already in general.

Got rejected every time. Keep coping.
He's not 4/10 LMFAO. He's a high tier normie.

it's a pretty bad opener and stuff, to just start off with bragging.

• +1