4/10 Low Tier Normie Eastern European pheno 6 feet 5 inches grabs numbers from Beckys on college campus

Nigga 5'9 is the cut off threshold to manlet

High Tier Normies are only invisible below 5'7. This isn't tinder. It's a college campus. I went Uni/College and I know this.
ok strong MTN is fair, he's around 4.25 psl but you are right that his height saves him

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and .👽.
So this just proves a 5/10 normie with height can get Beckys, so any tall-fags on here that are normies that are complaining that they can't get a girlfriend or a few dates to may be land a lay, you are the problem. Mentally. Not your genes. Unless you have autism, it's you.

Use Red Pill, gym and styling to ascend and go out there and be confident, as you have stature on your side.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Tobias Fünke, Deleted member 1617 and 2 others
ok strong MTN is fair, he's around 4.25 psl but you are right that his height saves him

Make me 6'5 can I slay one night stands? Not talking about getting a girlfriend (I had relative success in my college days btw)

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
So this just proves a 5/10 normie with height can get Beckys, so any tall-fags on here that are normies that are complaining that they can't get a girlfriend or a few dates to may be land a lay, you are the problem. Mentally. Not your genes. Unless you have autism, it's you.

Use Red Pill, gym and styling to ascend and go out there and be confident, as you have stature on your side.
hes running JBW game in EE where men look bad this proves nothing

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Make me 6'5 can I slay?
water GIF

Definitely

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke

So you agree height is a massive halo

Disproving that other retard that said it's cope and you need to be Chadlite and all of this other bollocks nonsense

This guy proves you don't even need to be a good looking normie

If you are normie and tall IT'S YOU THAT'S THE PROBLEM. Don't blame the hand you got.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and .👽.
water GIF

Definitely

Lol I have no idea what that gif indicates lmao

I did alright in my Uni years, but obviously standards were lower back then with swipe apps only just breaking onto the scene and instagram being far less popular. Was more Facebook

• +1
So you agree height is a massive halo

Disproving that other retard that said it's cope and you need to be Chadlite and all of this other bollocks nonsense

This guy proves you don't even need to be a good looking normie

If you are normie and tall IT'S YOU THAT'S THE PROBLEM. Don't blame the hand you got.
Yes of course
Height is extremely important for attraction, being tall is a massive halo and is enough to make you stand out as a normie
Lol I have no idea what that gif indicates lmao

I did alright in my Uni years, but obviously standards were lower back then with swipe apps only just breaking onto the scene and instagram being far less popular. Was more Facebook
water is wet

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Yes of course
Height is extremely important for attraction, being tall is a massive halo and is enough to make you stand out as a normie

water is wet

So if this is all basic standard knowledge shit that is water is wet material, why then are retards on here stating that being tall isn't enough as a normie and height is overrated and others are all agreeing with it?

• +1
oh...
ok that explains it. americans are height fetishists.

You're autistic as Bull I swear

You must be Indian as you talk so much shit for the sake of it

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
So if this is all basic standard knowledge shit that is water is wet material, why then are retards on here stating that being tall isn't enough as a normie and height is overrated and others are all agreeing with it?
cuz everyone knows the short gl guy that slays but no one knows the tall ugly guy that slays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
because they are tall and cant get laid because of their face or autism
being a tall normie + NT is enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
  • +1
cuz everyone knows the short gl guy that slays but no one knows the tall ugly guy that slays

This is a larp. He got with one chick and took a selfie to make him appear like a slayer and then larped about what they say at parties

47cff266e801ee2bb3077c6f40825bf8

I have experience as Ive had lays from parties when I was young and in that scene at Uni/College and no girls come up to you and say 'I know you said a girlfriend but let's fuck, I promise I'll keep it a secret'. That's a larp to trigger jealousy from dudes struggling in today's tough market.

He probably gets a couple of chicks here and there that are like 4s, 5s and 6s, may be 7s but nowhere near as hot as he suggests and definitely not as frequently as he suggests.

100 before his 21st? Lie.

Cmon and you're believing this? He's 5'8 and won't show his face? Stop it.

It's a larp

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and .👽.
idk if htn tbh. i wouldn't call him GL but hes better than average. @one job away thoughts?
Not htn. Something made him stand out tho. Took me a while to figure it out. his eyes make him look a bit unique. But yeah defenitly not htn

• +1
This is a larp. He got with one chick and took a selfie to make him appear like a slayer and then larped about what they say at parties

View attachment 1429732

I have experience as Ive had lays from parties when I was young and in that scene at Uni/College and no girls come up to you and say 'I know you said a girlfriend but let's fuck, I promise I'll keep it a secret'. That's a larp to trigger jealousy from dudes struggling in today's tough market.

He probably gets a couple of chicks here and there that are like 4s, 5s and 6s, may be 7s but nowhere near as hot as he suggests and definitely not as frequently as he suggests.

It's a larp
i didnt believe it one bit but he showed many pics with girls so i had no other choice other than believin it. maybe I'm low iq

View attachment 1429732

It's a larp

Oh and he says he's style maxxed, where do you see him posting photos of him looking stylish?

753e46253ef37d48408a4a70cc1aefd0

Style maxxed yeah?

2628420 1638741566465
2628421 1638741658674

Shit hairstyle and regular shorts and red T? Lmao. Fuck outta here bro. This was a larp to get some online dopamine

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
i didnt believe it one bit but he showed many pics with girls so i had no other choice other than believin it. maybe I'm low iq

He showed other pics? I cant be assed to browse the thread so post it here

Bro like. Height is giga important. It’s baseline for guys. It doesn’t halo you if you are huge but it failos you if you Short.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, StrangerDanger and .👽.
Not htn. Something made him stand out tho. Took me a while to figure it out. his eyes make him look a bit unique. But yeah defenitly not htn

LOL you're saying it's his eyes now? Nigga they can barely see his eyes. He is that high up in the sky at 6'5

Remember these girls are 5'6 tops. He is an entire FOOT taller than them and you think it's his eyes? LOOLOLOLOL

Address this^^^^^^^^^^^ ????????

he still gets brutally mogged by 5'7 Bieber/Zayn/Efron just because of face

• +1
Bro like. Height is giga important. It’s baseline for guys. It doesn’t halo you if you are huge but it failos you if you Short.
At the same time I have a friend who is 5‘7 and a total player. Htn face at best but amazing body. Thousands of matches and a hot gymmaxxed gf

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, MakinItHappenReturn and .👽.
yes thats what I'm saying. it can't halo you

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, StrangerDanger and one job away
LOL you're saying it's his eyes now? Nigga they can barely see his eyes. He is that high up in the sky at 6'5

Remember these girls are 5'6 tops. He is an entire FOOT taller than them and you think it's his eyes? LOOLOLOLOL

Address this^^^^^^^^^^^ ????????
Im saying he isn’t good looking. I’m Supporting you Faggot here.

but he had something to him. Couldn’t pinpoint what. Still not gl.

• +1
because they are tall and cant get laid because of their face or autism
being a tall normie + NT is enough

It's autism or it's a lack of social practise leading to a lack of social confidence. Lack of approval from girls. Or a bag of disapproval from girls in the form of apps and shit online. Lens distortion making them think they look ugly.

• +1
Im saying he isn’t good looking. I’m Supporting you Faggot here.

but he had something to him. Couldn’t pinpoint what. Still not gl.

But you are giving his face more props than you shouild because it's nothing good. Just neutral.

He has something to him? It's called a cliche NT sociable fun-loving guy personality. IN OTHER WORDS A FACADE HE CHUCKS ON AND BITCHES FALL FOR BECAUSE HE IS TALL. It subliminally indicates to them that he has social approval. He is demonstrating social approval.

But you are giving his face more props than you shouild because it's nothing good. Just neutral.

He has something to him? It's called a cliche NT sociable fun-loving guy personality. IN OTHER WORDS A FACADE HE CHUCKS ON AND BITCHES FALL FOR BECAUSE HE IS TALL. It subliminally indicates to them that he has social approval. He is demonstrating social approval.

Proving personality matters once you pass a certain threshold in attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and .👽.

He has something to him? It's called a cliche NT sociable fun-loving guy personality. IN OTHER WORDS A FACADE HE CHUCKS ON AND BITCHES FALL FOR BECAUSE HE IS TALL
I said he isn’t good looking. But he is striking. Just like many models don’t look good. Just striking. He is a unique looking normie.

where tf you learned to read ?

Whats the point of this thread ?

• +1
Proving personality matters once you pass a certain threshold in attractiveness.
Tbf a 4/10 can also ne justified. It’s whatever. Normie, slightly below, slightly above. Who cares

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
he tries to prove that height isnt cope and his problem so he can blame his own height for everything

Nah I have a chick and a respectable lay count

But good trolling to spin the narrative there to someone that just walked in dickhead

• JFL
Tbf a 4/10 can also ne justified. It’s whatever. Normie, slightly below, slightly above. Who cares

Who cares is the guy that says him being 6'5 and 4.75/10 means it's his looks that are holding him back

One user in particular is doing this and others are agreeing with him lmao

Nah I have a chick and a respectable lay count

But good trolling to spin the narrative there to someone that just walked in dickhead
u do well albeit being kinda short. proofs face mogs height

I said he isn’t good looking. But he is striking. Just like many models don’t look good. Just striking. He is a unique looking normie.

where tf you learned to read ?

Ok I'll give you that.

he tries to prove that height isnt cope and his problem so he can blame his own height for everything
still awake at almost 5 nice

• JFL
u do well albeit being kinda short. proofs face mogs height

Not really as I am pretty charismatic irl and can work some humour here and there when I want to

I make the threshold for Beckys, but don't get it twisted the UK is tough. Esp London. University/College campus is different as girls are free spirits at this age. Plus I was there during the pre tinder/bumble/hinge era and even Insta was KINDA lowkey

• +1

You realize this is clearly staged, right? The girls are just standing there with a camera man who happens to be in the right place and they're talkative right away. I literally tried this exact same thing on my campus and got entirely different reactions.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
You realize this is clearly staged, right? The girls are just standing there with a camera man who happens to be in the right place and they're talkative right away. I literally tried this exact same thing on my campus and got entirely different reactions.

No it's not. It's authentic and you can see that in their reactions/responses.

I know there are a lot which are staged, however these aren;t

I have a good intuition for this

Inb4 he cage reacts etc

You need your cope for why you aren't getting shit Bull. I get that. I'll leave you to it

He has good jaw, cheekbones, eye color, hair, proportions, etc. His only failo is really his nose.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
No it's not. It's authentic and you can see that in their reactions/responses.

I know there are a lot which are staged, however these aren;t

I have a good intuition for this

Inb4 he cage reacts etc

You need your cope for why you aren't getting shit Bull. I get that. I'll leave you to it
Why do you keep calling me bull? Is that some schizophrenic character you have who is tall and ugly? I don't get it.