40 swipes in the Netherlands

I don’t want to be that guy, but not a single guy posted was above htn
You have to take their height into account as well. 6’1” + that face = chad smv.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Did you try Paris op

• +1
You need to get phenopilled bro. Dutch have the best phenos on average since other nordics often look too light pale and no eyebrows, and meds look too dark. Some places have good phenos but on avg the dutch mog plus they are the tallest

Wait 30 dudes tell me that their city is better but then it’s same if not much worse. Last week on discord I was screensharing my foidfish and this happened all the time, than I would go to their cities who were supposed to mog and nothing happened
They do that all the time. “My city is worse!” Meanwhile they’re just coping. Plus their heights are usually not as good as Dutch male heights.

• +1
You have to take their height into account as well. 6’1” + that face = chad smv.
Idk if 6’1 is that big of a halo in the Netherlands. Doubt they’d get 99+ in a day or 2

• +1
first baltic guy is borderline chadlite
First guy? He looks too young and his chin is small. Idk if that’s good appeal for girls older than 18

• +1
Idk if 6’1 is that big of a halo in the Netherlands. Doubt they’d get 99+ in a day or 2
No 6’1” is not a halo, I was giving a range. So I included guys who are 6’2”, 6’3”, 6’4” and 6’5”. I actually have two classmates, one is 6’4” and the other is 6’5” or something. Looks like a lanklet though.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and Akhi
You missed my point. You know he is ethnic but he has every white good feature. I’m talking about someone like the Sendhil Ramamurty Indian dude who I can’t spell the name, who wouldn’t get close to a proper white chad like maher
Thats not a fair comparison as Sendhil has no appeal as a darkskin Dravidian while Safir looks giga NT and high appeal

• JFL
Not only the dutch are giants, but also fucking moggers. I can see why @MoggerGaston struggles so much now.

In around 40 swipes (range used was the whole country), here is what I saw:

10/10 pheno prettyboy, mogs 99.9% of looksmax users

193cm (6'4), gymmaxxed HTN, good pheno

Budget Thom Strijd

Upgraded version of Lars, a so-called PSL chad

All of that is in ONLY 40 SWIPES. Fucking brutal, I think Netherlands (the country is so small you might as well just count it as if it was one city) might be even better than Stockholm/Milan. In Milan, I saw great moggers but the average wasn't as good, and in Stockholm every dude was looksmaxxed though not as GL as dutch.

I kept swiping a bit after and it might be the capital of chads in Europe. 10x better than London "muh nightmare mode" - UK doesn't even get close to it and I swiped thousands of times there already

im very sad right now
me mogging them is very difficult

• JFL
They don't mog Gaston jfl

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
No 6’1” is not a halo, I was giving a range. So I included guys who are 6’2”, 6’3”, 6’4” and 6’5”. I actually have two classmates, one is 6’4” and the other is 6’5” or something. Looks like a lanklet though.
That’s only irl, not on tinder. Tinder is mostly face and body.

Thats not a fair comparison as Sendhil has no appeal as a darkskin Dravidian while Safir looks giga NT and high appeal
Holy shit bro you've missed my point again. Mirin reading skills.

I will say it again:

"You know he (safir) is ethnic but he has every white good feature. I’m talking about someone like the Sendhil Ramamurty Indian dude who I can’t spell the name, who wouldn’t get close to a proper white chad like maher"

Do you get it now? Sendhil looks like an actual ethnic chad, he probably mogs 99.9999% of dravidians. That is my entire point it's not hard to understand.

Exactly, in the NL it isn't. But any of these dudes with HTN face, great pheno, and 190cm heights, are literal chads everywhere else. IRL Chad isn't fucking O'Pry. It's guys like this. And they are extremely common

Did you try Paris op

Not really. Should be pretty good too. It's on my list.

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Gengar and Looks234
Exactly, in the NL it isn't. But any of these dudes with HTN face, great pheno, and 190cm heights, are literal chads everywhere else. IRL Chad isn't fucking O'Pry. It's guys like this. And they are extremely common
Psl is cope. Smv>

• +1
That’s only irl, not on tinder. Tinder is mostly face and body.
Yes but even on tinder most dudes don't look close to this. I've been beckyfishing for a week all day long and I'm really disappointed with how bad guys looked in some places, but scandis and dutch haven't disappointed me at all.

If you think I'm exagerating how GL they are, tell me some city in the US and I will compare 100 swipes there to the NL.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Gengar
Frauded normies. No better than slavs

Yes but even on tinder most dudes don't look close to this. I've been beckyfishing for a week all day long and I'm really disappointed with how bad guys looked in some places, but scandis and dutch haven't disappointed me at all.

If you think I'm exagerating how GL they are, tell me some city in the US and I will compare 100 swipes there to the NL.
Try phoenix arizona

• +1
Frauded normies. No better than slavs
you are stupid as fuck to think that xd. swiping on slavic lands and then switching to western europe is like a night and day difference.

go look at this thread and the top 10% dudes one, they get mogged to oblivion by guys like this. are you EEcel coping? balkans are even worse than this btw.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
"You know he (safir) is ethnic but he has every white good feature. I’m talking about someone like the Sendhil Ramamurty Indian dude who I can’t spell the name, who wouldn’t get close to a proper white chad like maher"

Do you get it now? Sendhil looks like an actual ethnic chad, he probably mogs 99.9999% of dravidians. That is my entire point it's not hard to understand.
But how does Safir have "white" features? He's literally Arab looking he has an Arab phenotype ignoring his light eyes. Is being GL being white? You could even make the argument Sendhil has more white features than Safir in his bone structure. The issue is his Dravidian pheno is just not desired in the West.

you are stupid as fuck to think that xd. swiping on slavic lands and then switching to western europe is like a night and day difference.

go look at this thread and the top 10% dudes one, they get mogged to oblivion by guys like this. are you EEcel coping? balkans are even worse than this btw.
Fuck off. These fuckers are nothing special. Also tinder is not widely used in slavlands so you'll have all sorts of subhumans trying their luck. Westerners being better looking is just a meme, they are just looksmaxxed

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi and Acne Victim
But how does Safir have "white" features? He's literally Arab looking he has an Arab phenotype ignoring his light eyes. Is being GL being white? You could even make the argument Sendhil has more white features than Safir in his bone structure. The issue is his Dravidian pheno is just not desired in the West.
Yes. Being GL is almost being white, that is our beauty standard. Either cope or deal with it. The only ones who can get away from it slightly are blacks but not completely either.

All other ethnics need to be white looking to look TRULY good. Sure, they can probably slay without doing so but never as much as a white chad since that is what we were talking about. For them to be close, they need to be whitemaxxed.

Kpopcels literally look like hapas (aka pushing white features into asian face). The most posted south asian chads have sometimes even a whiter phenotype than some meds. Same for arabs.

Like, just look at this dude. You really think that this is a common colouring that arabs have? Lol. The only things that he has that are "ethnic" that make him exotic are stuff like eyebrows, eyelashes, lips, hair. Aka what @Xangsane gets mad when white people try to replicate lol

• +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, LooksOrDeath and Gengar
Fuck off. These fuckers are nothing special. Also tinder is not widely used in slavlands so you'll have all sorts of subhumans trying their luck. Westerners being better looking is just a meme, they are just looksmaxxed
Cope. They mog you.

• +1
Keep coping. Tinder is obviously widely used there xd.

If they are looksmaxxed that means they are better looking. What kind of stupid logic is this.

Anywy. Believe in whatever makes you sleep at night. Not gonna sit here and tell you lies to make yourself feel better

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman
Like, just look at this dude. You really think that this is a common colouring that arabs have? Lol. The only things that he has that are "ethnic" that make him exotic are stuff like eyebrows, eyelashes, lips, hair. Aka what @Xangsane gets mad when white people try to replicate lol
Yes that's still looking ethnic.

• +1
Cope. They mog you.
Absolutely fucking not. Fuck off
Keep coping. Tinder is obviously widely used there xd.

If they are looksmaxxed that means they are better looking. What kind of stupid logic is this.

Anywy. Believe in whatever makes you sleep at night. Not gonna sit here and tell you lies to make yourself feel better
It isnt at all. Thats why you see these elaborate profiles using high quality cameras and setups whilst in my shithole for example nobody even bothers to anglefraud
Looks=genetics

I'll believe what I see. You wanna keep sucking off nordic cock go right ahead. They don't mog shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Acne Victim
So how is that still looking white? Lips, eyebrows, lashes, hair can still be ethnic. Ethnic doesn't mean ugly

Yes that's still looking ethnic.
Water. Any white person that magically has full lips got lip filler, curly hair got a perm, eyelashes is using mascara or grew it, same for eyebrows. It's impossible for a white person to have any of these traits

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Water. Any white person that magically has full lips got lip filler, curly hair got a perm, eyelashes is using mascara or grew it, same for eyebrows. It's impossible for a white person to have any of these traits
I agree, so I don't know why white people get annoyed when I point this out.

Cope. There’s a reason you’re posting here.
Im not talking about myself, currycel. We're talking wheter one population mogs the other

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Sure bro I am definitely the same height I claimed 4 years ago when I was a kid.

You thought I was larping about being HTN and I made you eat your words, I guess that wasn't enough to make you realize I am not a larping subhuman.
You get measured with shoes at that office you are 5'10 also you can just larp your height at the office.

• +1
Its like every dutch is fucking Liquid Snake from Metal Gear Solid, jesus christ.

• So Sad
You get measured with shoes at that office you are 5'10 also you can just larp your height at the office.
Nigga even if that was the case I would be 180 which is still 5'11" lmao, and no they literally measured me, you can't larp, but sure you know more about how they do it on Portugal than me bro.

• +1
Lmao ppl here are so gullible. If he said poland instead of netherlands in the title comments would turn from "chads" to "subhuman". I literally saw better looking teenagers at the gym today lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Acne Victim
Lmao ppl here are so gullible. If he said poland instead of netherlands in the title comments would turn from "chads" to "subhuman". I literally saw better looking teenagers at the gym today lmao
No you didn't. You people see a visible jawline and think htn lol.

• +1
Gelukkig leef ik niet in Nederland jezus😅

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Acne Victim
Not only the dutch are giants, but also fucking moggers. I can see why @MoggerGaston struggles so much now.

In around 40 swipes (range used was the whole country), here is what I saw:

10/10 pheno prettyboy, mogs 99.9% of looksmax users

193cm (6'4), gymmaxxed HTN, good pheno

Budget Thom Strijd

Upgraded version of Lars, a so-called PSL chad

All of that is in ONLY 40 SWIPES. Fucking brutal, I think Netherlands (the country is so small you might as well just count it as if it was one city) might be even better than Stockholm/Milan. In Milan, I saw great moggers but the average wasn't as good, and in Stockholm every dude was looksmaxxed though not as GL as dutch.

I kept swiping a bit after and it might be the capital of chads in Europe. 10x better than London "muh nightmare mode" - UK doesn't even get close to it and I swiped thousands of times there already

they look very similar to brits

• Hmm...
Average dalit's height on .org is always 2 inches less than he claims.

Oh please. Literally everyone says water to my points despite the 99% of the forum having no clue as to what has smv and what doesn't lol
Loving this high IQ BGM era

they look very similar to brits
They don't. Brits look like shit compared to them

No you didn't. You people see a visible jawline and think htn lol.
Yeah yeah. Like theres no way i could have seen someone better looking than this mogger
GAY3c0ol

Just cause you live in subhumanland doesnt mean we all do

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, OGJBSLAYER and Acne Victim
Yes. Being GL is almost being white, that is our beauty standard. Either cope or deal with it. The only ones who can get away from it slightly are blacks but not completely either.

All other ethnics need to be white looking to look TRULY good. Sure, they can probably slay without doing so but never as much as a white chad since that is what we were talking about. For them to be close, they need to be whitemaxxed.

Kpopcels literally look like hapas (aka pushing white features into asian face). The most posted south asian chads have sometimes even a whiter phenotype than some meds. Same for arabs.

His features aren't found in white Europeans brah he has a sharp angular jawline which fits the beauty standard but the rest of his features like the ones you mentioned are Arab like his large eyes, nose. thick brows, full lips etc. His coloring could be found in plenty of unmixed Arabs also. Crazy how calling Safir ethnic in 2023 gets u flamed here, he's just GL

Average dalit's height on .org is always 2 inches less than he claims.
Ok nigger you are invited to come to Madrid and measure me yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
@Ai Impact deal with him
AI impact has me on ignore xd. Brits should in theory look good but on average they just look much shittier

Ok nigger you are invited to come to Madrid and measure me yourself.
Alright, next time I'm there I will lyk and we are meeting up. If I'm taller than you then you owe me 100 jewros.

Just shows how you can't rate. If the best looking guys are mtn, then whatever shitty scale you use makes no sense. The state of the "harsh psl raters" is just comical, you have no sense of reality. Don't even come at me with the "my city is better bro" cope or that you see people who look better outside because every dalit has the same excuse.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath