40 swipes in the Netherlands

I had no idea, I thought maybe you had gone on a date recently because you talk to foids on discord.
We literally met with ur blasian friend and he was surprised i was khhv jfl we were literally talking about that

We literally met with ur blasian friend and he was surprised i was khhv jfl we were literally talking about that
I'm forgetful af. :p Because of my lack of sleep throughout the years.. and I haven't slept at all last night, JFL. Pulled another all-nighter. My brain cells are fried.

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
I'm forgetful af. :p Because of my lack of sleep throughout the years.. and I haven't slept at all last night, JFL. Pulled another all-nighter. My brain cells are fried.
Yet u remember the mogger from mediamarkt? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Idk

I said "I thought."
I will never get pussy tbh. Cuz im also standardcel. Like i said i just want to mog the majority and be at peace without looking like shrek in the mirror

• +1
Yet u remember the mogger from mediamarkt? Jfl
My brain is weird like that, yes.
I will never get pussy tbh. Cuz im also standardcel. Like i said i just want to mog the majority and be at peace without looking like shrek in the mirror
At least you admit to being a standardcel because MTN is good enough to get MTB+ women.

• +1
My brain is weird like that, yes.

At least you admit to being a standardcel because MTN is good enough to get MTB+ women.
Im atleast selfaware yes even though i might not look or sound like that. Unironically i might ascend with a proper haircut cuz i never got one jfl

• +1
Im atleast selfaware yes even though i might not look or sound like that. Unironically i might ascend with a proper haircut cuz i never got one jfl
Personally I thought you had a mogger haircut the first time we met which added to your appeal and the second time we met your hair was kinda bordering on failo instead. What's a proper haircut to you?

• JFL
Personally I thought you had a mogger haircut the first time we met which added to your appeal and the second time we met your hair was kinda bordering on failo instead. What's a proper haircut to you?
proper curtains with good volume and both times we met i didnt even hit one of the 2 mentioned categories

• +1
i think 2nd time it was too long and i already cut it the day before we met and it still wasnt good JFL now that u said it to me

• +1
proper curtains with good volume and both times we met i didnt even hit one of the 2 mentioned categories
True but you did have giga mogger volume when we first met.

i think 2nd time it was too long and i already cut it the day before we met and it still wasnt good JFL now that u said it to me
Yep second time was definitely too long. First time was way better but curtains would suit you as well.

True but you did have giga mogger volume when we first met.
it still didnt feel good for me tbh. Like it was also feeling uncomfortable. People say i got good hair quality density and everything but i need more waviness and it also doesnt help that my skullshape is dogshit ;/

• +1
it still didnt feel good for me tbh. Like it was also feeling uncomfortable. People say i got good hair quality density and everything but i need more waviness and it also doesnt help that my skullshape is dogshit ;/
Straight hair mogs hard.

• +1
Yep second time was definitely too long. First time was way better but curtains would suit you as well.
its the best haircut for me for sure just dont have the right products cuz my hair is super durable against the products. Still have to find the right one (aka wasting money on bs)

• +1
its the best haircut for me for sure just dont have the right products cuz my hair is super durable against the products. Still have to find the right one (aka wasting money on bs)
Why don't you go to a hair salon to find out? They should know.
it does but not for me cuz of skullshape. Need hairwidth to fraud skull width see what i mean
So you're saying your hairline isn't good?

• +1

Facial third wise straightness and the temples its actually very good but the actual position isnt really good for me. Would have been fine if i had a wider skull

• +1

Not gonna lie, this is one of the most goodlooking guys I've seen. Insane appeal. Probably also has that slav low inhib high T vibe which makes him a slayer

Also nah idk about the salon tbh

• +1
I just can't cope in this planet bro

You should ask, they are experts when it comes to hair.
we shall see so if i get a proper haircut get all the surgeries blabla and if i dont get on the same lvl as these guys (in terms of smv) then ill just put in the towel as i have tried hard that time. I know im gonna lose probably cuz im ethnic black subhuman

Not gonna lie, this is one of the most goodlooking guys I've seen. Insane appeal. Probably also has that slav low inhib high T vibe which makes him a slayer
You cant be serious

The last guy in op looks pretty good but yea for the rest they look normie
this guy is the best looking by far imo

IMG 4340

sadly hes from the baltics so below average irl

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Never began, Well time to do a mass suicide in my basement:

@thecel
@Zer0/∞
@defezman

Are gonna join me