40 swipes in the Netherlands

When did that curry get so much ego tf happened on this site
He's not curry, he's Afghan... but I ran an experiment on him here in the Netherlands and he got 20 likes in 3 hours. He even outperformed white HTNs. He's a confirmed mogger. I used to hate on him too and underrated him but my eyes have been opened.

I am LTN in the netherlands

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924 and Nebula
He's not curry, he's Afghan... but I ran an experiment on him here in the Netherlands and he got 20 likes in 3 hours. He even outperformed white HTNs. He's a confirmed mogger. I used to hate on him too and underrated him but my eyes have been opened.
Afghan or curry all the same. Where did u run him cuz rotterdam and amsterdam are ethnic shitholes so it make sense

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
I am LTN in the netherlands
He is one of us @TRUE_CEL i literally need to cut my skull open to ascend 0.1 point and it still wont be enough

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar and MoggerGaston
Afghan or curry all the same. Where did u run him cuz rotterdam and amsterdam are ethnic shitholes so it make sense
No.. Afghans are Iranian peoples and curries are Indic peoples. Indic peoples are curry, not Iranian peoples. I ran him in Rotterdam but there are practically zero deathnik foids on Tinder. 90% are white women and all his matches were white girls. I ran him once on Bumble too and he got 5 likes very quickly (it was late at night), 4 were Dutch girls and one was mulatta. Then I deleted it because they shadowbanned him. He's a mogger.

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula
He is one of us @TRUE_CEL i literally need to cut my skull open to ascend 0.1 point and it still wont be enough
Don't let @MoggerGaston fool you.. he's at least MTN + white-passing.

• WTF
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Nebula
Also 97 likes in 13 hrs in a netherland city called Haarlem
Image 7

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Nebula
Don't let @MoggerGaston fool you.. he's at least MTN + white-passing.
Hope he ropes. You and i are the only true subhumans here. Im gonna rot and be depressed again

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Gengar
Hope he ropes. You and i are the only true subhumans here. Im gonna rot and be depressed again
You're going to get surgeries so I'll be left standing as the only true subhuman here.

• So Sad
Practically zero deathniks there. JFL. @Nebula
White women get tired of white chads so they go for ethnic htns instead.
Jbw only applies to gooks and curries jfl

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
White women get tired of white chads so they go for ethnic htns instead.
Jbw only applies to gooks and curries jfl
Legit bhai. White htns/chadlites are too common so they wanna spice it up and go exotic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascendedd and Nebula
You're going to get surgeries so I'll be left standing as the only true subhuman here.
They wont fix shit + i need to wagecuck and be depressed all day

truecel on truecel violence :rage:

Legit bhai. White htns/chadlites are too common so they wanna spice it up and go exotic.
I still have to see a gl guy in ur city u gigalarper

JBE is legit tbh. Should be lifefuel for us right
Well, considering he's 6'1" (you're 6'3" with those faggot shoes) and he's HTN (and you're MTN) it should be lifefuel for you. But I'm a sub-6'0" truecel so it's not lifefuel for me.

• JFL
I think it wont be the case in US, girls there are sucker for white chads cuz too many ethnics

• So Sad
I still have to see a gl guy in ur city u gigalarper
Come to the city more often, I suggest Friday nights. You and I met on a weekday during the day.

• JFL
I think it wont be the case in US, girls there are sucker for white chads cuz too many ethnics
Probably or they will go for blacks. I still think you'll do well in the US. When are you going?

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd
Well, considering he's 6'1" (you're 6'3" with those faggot shoes) and he's HTN (and you're MTN) it should be lifefuel for you. But I'm a sub-6'0" truecel so it's not lifefuel for me.
U really hate my shoes dont you. Not my fault about ur oneitis :ogre:

• JFL
  • JFL
Tbh are you calling the guy who mogged us hard and offered us something "not gl"? There was also another guy you didn't see but he had a good face + height as well, on par or even somewhat better than the guy who approached us.

• Hmm...
Probably or they will go for blacks. I still think you'll do well in the US. When are you going?
I was informed on 20th is our flight, lets see what happens

And yeah i do well, i want to get a latina htb to fall in love w me so i convert her to islam and marry her bhai, or is it too much jfl

• Love it
Tbh are you calling the guy who mogged us hard and offered us something "not gl"? There was also another guy you didn't see but he had a good face + height as well, on par or even somewhat better than the guy who approached us.
Who?

• +1
I was informed on 20th is our flight, lets see what happens

And yeah i do well, i want to get a latina htb to fall in love w me so i convert her to islam and marry her bhai, or is it too much jfl
In shaa Allah!

It's definitely very possible. There's a growing Islamic latino community so it shouldn't be impossible.

I got this latina MTB who I'm cool with and she wants to marry me, a truecel (lifefuel for @Nebula).

She's dated/dating a Bengali curry atm so you as an HTN should be doing even better than that. You could get a HTB latina for sure.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ascendedd and Nebula
The blond guy. Mediamarkt.
I remember and the "model" looking guy right? I mean yeah the blonde dude was solid. Hes like ur actual regular gl guy. Rest of the fuckers were subhuman

• +1
I remember and the "model" looking guy right? I mean yeah the blonde dude was solid. Hes like ur actual regular gl guy. Rest of the fuckers were subhuman
Wait we saw a "model" looking guy as well? But yes the blond (not "blonde," that refers to women) was definitely solid. He sympathized with us subhuman deathniks and offered us something to make us feel better. Personalitychad.

In shaa Allah!

It's definitely very possible. There's a growing Islamic latino community so it shouldn't be impossible.

I got this latina MTB who I'm cool with and she wants to marry me, a truecel (lifefuel for @Nebula).

She's dated/dating a Bengali curry atm so you as an HTN should be doing even better than that. You could get a HTB latina for sure.
Yeah bhai curry/arab women don't want me for some reason and i am into brown women, so i have to settle for latinas as i always get positive response from them

• So Sad
Wait we saw a "model" looking guy as well? But yes the blond (not "blonde," that refers to women) was definitely solid. He sympathized with us subhuman deathniks and offered us something to make us feel better. Personalitychad.
U were gaslighting me then calling me mogger. Stfu

• JFL
Yeah bhai curry/arab women don't want me for some reason and i am into brown women, so i have to settle for latinas as i always get positive response from them
Why don't they want you? That's strange. Good to hear the latina ladies are receiving you well. Latinas fog curry/sandmonkey foids anyway.

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd
U were gaslighting me then calling me mogger. Stfu
Just like how the weather changes, so does my opinion. In fact I think I was just being nice to not hurt your feelings but I guess I shouldn't have to worry about that. :p

• WTF
Why don't they want you? That's strange. Good to hear the latina ladies are receiving you well. Latinas fog curry/sandmonkey foids anyway.
I think its the fact that i dont fit the stereotype of typical guy arab/curry women want.
They want those guys with nike tech fleece, fade haircut and fade beard or goatee.

I am none of them jfl

• +1
Just like how the weather changes, so does my opinion. In fact I think I was just being nice to not hurt your feelings but I guess I shouldn't have to worry about that. :p
Im roping

• WTF
I think its the fact that i dont fit the stereotype of typical guy arab/curry women want.
They want those guys with nike tech fleece, fade haircut and fade beard or goatee.

I am none of them jfl
Makes sense, they want one of those typical guys. I'm nothing like that either.
Im roping
I'd be glad if I was MTN like you are.

• So Sad

Is @Nebula khhv

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nebula and Gengar

I wont rope. Gotta invest those sweet shekels first :cool:

• +1
Am i? @Nebula
Hey now why aren't you answering\? You\'re not even KHHV and dare call yourself a subhuman even though you're MTN?

• JFL
Why is this guy crying if he is not khhv, i would understand if khhv jfl
I am obviously. And i dont really care about thr khhv status more about the mogging aspect

Hey now why aren't you answering\? You\'re not even KHHV and dare call yourself a subhuman even though you're MTN?
WHat u already know im khhv for life u bloatlord

Chads.org

Normies.org

WHat u already know im khhv for life u bloatlord
I had no idea, I thought maybe you had gone on a date recently because you talk to foids on discord.

• JFL
I had no idea, I thought maybe you had gone on a date recently because you talk to foids on discord.
What? When did that happen. Im lonely af

• So Sad