40 swipes in the Netherlands

This is weird bro, is this what you spend your time doing?

How tall are you?
5'9. But I should start claiming 5'11 since everyone here larps 2 inches just like ppl do on tinder it seems. Or maybe I should claim 6'1 because I fraud with 2 inch lifts. Or 6'2 because shoes give an inch too.

This is weird bro, is this what you spend your time doing?
Yes. PSL has corrupted my brain and I now have more fun looking at men than at women

• JFL
Reactions: Offensive Bias, LooksOrDeath and BloodClot
Just shows how you can't rate. If the best looking guys are mtn, then whatever shitty scale you use makes no sense. The state of the "harsh psl raters" is just comical, you have no sense of reality. Don't even come at me with the "my city is better bro" cope or that you see people who look better outside because every dalit has the same excexcuse
Clearly if you think this ugly faggot is some chad then you cant rate
GAY3c0ol

I'm not even trying to say i live in moggerland. I'm just saying that you and this website absurdly overestimates the looks level of nordics/dutchs etc. They aren't moggers, not in any capacity, they look average as fuck just like anyone else

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DelonLover1999, the BULL, Akhi and 1 other person
5'9. But I should start claiming 5'11 since everyone here larps 2 inches just like ppl do on tinder it seems. Or maybe I should claim 6'1 because I fraud with 2 inch lifts. Or 6'2 because shoes give an inch too.
Hahaha I will show up in flip flops and still heightmog you.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Acne Victim
Clearly if you think this ugly faggot is some chad then you cant rate
View attachment 2435132
I'm not even trying to say i live in moggerland. I'm just saying that you and this website absurdly overestimates the looks level of nordics/dutchs etc. They aren't moggers, not in any capacity, they look average as fuck just like anyone else
He is a HTN facially, has good pheno, gymmaxxed, and is 194cm. Literally mogs 99.9% of .org users lmfao (and is an IRL chad so yes he is a chad)

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
  • JFL
Reactions: Offensive Bias, Gengar and Acne Victim
  • JFL
He is a HTN facially, has good pheno, gymmaxxed, and is 194cm. Literally mogs 99.9% of .org users lmfao (and is an IRL chad so yes he is a chad)
He's 4 psl flat. His pheno lol, he's a pale cuck, looks exactly like a guy who works at my gym just younger and with hair, and I bet my dick he's not actually 194 cm. He's absolutely nowhere near a chad

Jabaduks me

Fucking shitskin site won't let me post pictures

He's 4 psl flat. His pheno lol, he's a pale cuck, looks exactly like a guy who works at my gym just younger and with hair, and I bet my dick he's not actually 194 cm. He's absolutely nowhere near a chad
Lol. I was gonna ask what was your city so I could swipe there and prove you are a big coper. But you are just gonna use the "balkans don't use tinder" cope.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Lol. I was gonna ask what was your city so I could swipe there and prove you are a big coper. But you are just gonna use the "balkans don't use tinder" cope
Tinder is truly end all and be all. I'm fucked i guess. Yes i'm truly a coper and can't get over the fact that dutchmen are gigamoggers
4010 1401971428

It's over

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and the BULL
Tinder is truly end all and be all. I'm fucked i guess. Yes i'm truly a coper and can't get over the fact that dutchmen are gigamoggers
View attachment 2435158
It's over
No, it's not. It's just that this is as objective as I can get to prove you are wrong and completely biased. I could start saying that my couuntry is full of moggers when in reality I go outside and the average guy is a subhuman.

Oh and you're balkancel right? @forevergymcelling made a thread on your lands and said the guys aren't even that tall and they're ugly asf.

Tall HTNs, nothing special
Even i am like that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Acne Victim
Tall HTNs, nothing special
Even i am like that
If you weren't ethnic then you would be like that. But you are.

Also assuming you are actually a HTN and not just a dindu.org HTN

No, it's not. It's just that this is as objective as I can get to prove you are wrong and completely biased. I could start saying that my couuntry is full of moggers when in reality I go outside and the average guy is a subhuman.

Oh and you're balkancel right? @forevergymcelling made a thread on your lands and said the guys aren't even that tall and they're ugly asf.
Buddy. You posted a bunch of frauded normies and tried to pass them off as chads and succeeded because the average iq here is 37. There were some slavcels yesterday that you posted that looked better than any of these cucks but since the meta is "slavs are subhumans" nobody cared

And lmao why would you believe him? He just couldn't stand getting mogged left right and centre, that's a much more likely case

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
If you weren't ethnic then you would be like that. But you are.

Also assuming you are actually a HTN and not just a dindu.org HTN
Jfl, i would be even more exotic since im not a generic blonde and i am a curly brown hair androgenic 6'4 Bolivian jewish

Attachments

• 1494378.jpg
    1494378.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230828_202606_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_20230828_202606_com.whatsapp.jpg
    462 KB · Views: 0
  • 1510635.jpg
    1510635.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Buddy. You posted a bunch of frauded normies and tried to pass them off as chads and succeeded because the average iq here is 37. There were some slavcels yesterday that you posted that looked better than any of these cucks but since the meta is "slavs are subhumans" nobody cared

And lmao why would you believe him? He just couldn't stand getting mogged left right and centre, that's a much more likely case
The slavcels didn't mog them lmfao. There was 1 decent looking guy and 2 good looking foreigners. Compared to this where I did not even half the amount of swipes and got even better looking dudes + taller + gymmaxxed, also almost not a single subhuman where in Poland almost one fifth of guys were legit ugly as fuck despite being lean.

Sure, you can say why would I believe him. But then why would I believe you with your absurd claims? Jfl

Oh, and quick reminder that Balkans are inferior version of western slavs so get average greekcel gets mogged to the death by the average Kuba. So they probably look even worse where you live

The slavcels didn't mog them lmfao. There was 1 decent looking guy and 2 good looking foreigners. Compared to this where I did not even half the amount of swipes and got even better looking dudes + taller + gymmaxxed, also almost not a single subhuman where in Poland almost one fifth of guys were legit ugly as fuck despite being lean.

Sure, you can say why would I believe him. But then why would I believe you with your absurd claims? Jfl

Oh, and quick reminder that Balkans are inferior version of western slavs so get average greekcel gets mogged to the death by the average Kuba. So they probably look even worse where you live
Lmao you have no credibility whatsoever
GAY3c0ol
79xQ09Ml

If you think the left guy mogs the right. No point in discussing anything in that case

"Westereners look average" yeah what an absurd claim

Ppl here dont look like greek at all. Mostly just central european. Clearly you haven't visited, i'm in western balkans

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Safir literally has light eyes. When I think about an ethnic chad, I think about some dude who ACTUALLY looks ethnic
Safir literally has more euro admixture than most so-called whites. Taller skull, straighter supras and sharper nose than 99% of nordics.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Lmao you have no credibility whatsoever
View attachment 2435188 View attachment 2435196
If you think the left guy mogs the right. No point in discussing anything in that case

"Westereners look average" yeah what an absurd claim

Ppl here dont look like greek at all. Mostly just central european. Clearly you haven't visited, i'm in western balkans

Holy shit bro are you stupid? I've literally said it TWICE that he is a foreigner. Mirin your dalit.org tier reading skills.

Plato and Aristotle wouldn't be proud of you... nvm you're not greek you are albanian

Holy shit bro are you stupid? I've literally said it TWICE that he is a foreigner. Mirin your dalit.org tier reading skills.

Plato and Aristotle wouldn't be proud of you... nvm you're not greek you are albanian
How do you know he's a foreigner? Dgaf honestly

Haha i'm albanian so funny. Keep believing that

How do you know he's a foreigner? Dgaf honestly

Haha i'm albanian so funny. Keep believing that
It was literally on his bio dude. I've said it on my fucking thread and saying it again. The good looking ones were all foreigner besides one guy.

Thoughts on the guy I just matched with? I'm guessing he is just one more MTN in your book while russiancel is HTN xd

Safir literally has more euro admixture than most so-called whites. Taller skull, straighter supras and sharper nose than 99% of nordics.
Ethiopids have tall skulls, Arabs have narrow noses, he isn’t “white passing” dude.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
It was literally on his bio dude. I've said it on my fucking thread and saying it again. The good looking ones were all foreigner besides one guy.

Thoughts on the guy I just matched with? I'm guessing he is just one more MTN in your book while russiancel is HTN xd

Look idgaf. Problem is that the guys you posted in your claim that dutchcels are somehow moggers aren't gl. This guy looks good but possibly frauding angles id like to see some more photos

Ethiopids have tall skulls, Arabs have narrow noses, he isn’t “white passing” dude.
Never called him white passing cuz he’s not, and i didn’t mean that he LITERALLY has more euro admixture than whites. Just that the average egyptian/algerian (as he claims) does not have a tall skull, good zygos and supras like he does. Those are traits, although potentially found in other ethnicities, most common among nordics and germanics. His side is way more ethnic than his front anyways from what i remember.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
AI impact has me on ignore xd. Brits should in theory look good but on average they just look much shittier
wdym they should look good in theory

The Netherlands is srsly the worst country after the UK for men. Women are only uglier in UK.

Tinder shows the highest match rate profiles first. Trust me, I live in the Netherlands, while yes in general they're taller on average, it's pretty rare to see very attractive men like that IRL. At least from my experience during high school, college and work. Heck even during high school I used to be avg to slightly above avg in height (I'm 175cm) compared to my classmates. I recently found a class group picture from 8 years ago and I was taller than 50% of the males lol

Tinder shows the highest match rate profiles first. Trust me, I live in the Netherlands, while yes in general they're taller on average, it's pretty rare to see very attractive men like that IRL. At least from my experience during high school, college and work. Heck even during high school I used to be avg to slightly above avg in height (I'm 175cm) compared to my classmates. I recently found a class group picture from 8 years ago and I was taller than 50% of the males lol
Dutch guys are one of the most goodlooking in europe after scandinavians. and he looks really good as well with high appeal:feelsyay:

I would describe myself in this country maybe slightly above average and slighty tall. But when i walked in the balkans a few months ago i felt llike gigachad because i never even saw a htn the WHOLE trip.

A common myth is that slav girls are really pretty but i even feel like dutch girls are better looking by a little bit.

Some screenshots of the serbian population, the guy on the right looks like he would shoot up an school in US.

Blonde @pneumocystosis

Not only the dutch are giants, but also fucking moggers. I can see why @MoggerGaston struggles so much now.

In around 40 swipes (range used was the whole country), here is what I saw:

10/10 pheno prettyboy, mogs 99.9% of looksmax users

193cm (6'4), gymmaxxed HTN, good pheno

Budget Thom Strijd

Upgraded version of Lars, a so-called PSL chad

All of that is in ONLY 40 SWIPES. Fucking brutal, I think Netherlands (the country is so small you might as well just count it as if it was one city) might be even better than Stockholm/Milan. In Milan, I saw great moggers but the average wasn't as good, and in Stockholm every dude was looksmaxxed though not as GL as dutch.

I kept swiping a bit after and it might be the capital of chads in Europe. 10x better than London "muh nightmare mode" - UK doesn't even get close to it and I swiped thousands of times there already

Are there a lot of Surinamese dark skin moggers or mulatto moggers in NL? Any ethnic moggers?
NL less so but belgium full of ethnics turkroaches niggas everyone

@TRUE_CEL you live there right

Are there a lot of Surinamese dark skin moggers or mulatto moggers in NL? Any ethnic moggers?
NL less so but belgium full of ethnics turkroaches niggas everyone

@TRUE_CEL you live there right
No. Mullatos being moggers is a PSL and western media myth. Few ethnic moggers tho less than white moggers.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
@TRUE_CEL bumping this thread just saw it imma kms tonight. Im 2 psl ethnic subhuman never began for us never leaving the house

this thread actually destroyed me it actually never began for us. i give up @TRUE_CEL

@Akhi those rates especially the first lol.

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
im half dutch....majority of men in amsterdam are not goodlooking but averAGE ANd Tall..this is tinder bias....go out on the street for years like i did...most dutch men are not moggers.....nowhere is.

my sister said white american men are on average more hot than dutch n i agred with her from what ive seen.

dutch are mtn tallfags,my sis said hottest guys she swiped on were in miami

@TRUE_CEL bumping this thread just saw it imma kms tonight. Im 2 psl ethnic subhuman never began for us never leaving the house
this thread actually destroyed me it actually never began for us. i give up @TRUE_CEL
I've seen guys like that here often, especially because I used to go downtown a lot in the past. I'm mentally strong enough to endure the mogs.

• So Sad
Reactions: Nebula
I've seen guys like that here often, especially because I used to go downtown a lot in the past. I'm mentally strong enough to endure the mogs.
I know but im not. Im ugly af. Should just fatmaxx at the mcdonalds. Literally spawnkilled in this shithole country

fuck this tall blond fags dead to them all for mogging me

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Gengar
No wonder i slayed in netherlands if these guys are my completion 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula and Gengar

Bhai! Keep your ego in check! Although it's well-deserved (you performed very well), Allah does not like arrogance!

even i get allot of likes here most girls use it for validation fuck them fuck women fuck society

• +1
Reactions: thecel and ascendedd
Bhai! Keep your ego in check! Although it's well-deserved (you performed very well), Allah does not like arrogance!
No i mean they are good looking but i expected some 6'5 chadlites every other swipe

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
When did that curry get so much ego tf happened on this site

No i mean they are good looking but i expected some 6'5 chadlites every other swipe
The 6'5" chadlites slay irl they don't need old tbh.

• +1
Reactions: ascendedd