Reactions: Jerzy Bondov and Lorsss
How tall will it make you ?

High IQ shit

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 4209 and 3 others
Need review first. Gonna use these to go from 185cm to 190cm.

• JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Quick reminder that face > height. Just so EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM know

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: shakmax, Deleted member 4209 and CristianT
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, noped and Deleted member 1751
Im using 4cm lift along with Timberlands and in reality it gives like 2.5cm to your actual height

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
I used one 3 inches and it'll give me 2.75 inch boost, probably .5 inches more due to hair and boot soles. So i be near 6'2 wearing that. But i don't wear that often because it's painful and only wear it in specifically occasions

I'm 175cm without insoles and I'm still considered a manlet. You need to get to 180cm brother.
Depends on the region. Considering I live in a student city I feel short even at 180cm/5'11

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AbandonShip, forwardgrowth, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
great so i coudl get to 179 .... but still manlet and still psl 2

I wear lifts and zero regrets, there's something about breaking that 6ft barrier that makes you extremely confident and people take you more seriously, more IOIs, etc.
NikeAirMax (1.3 inches, so .3 inch boost compared to regular normie running shoes), 2 inch lifts (one insert). Also foids mainly wear sandals, and flops so that helps even more.

• +1
Reactions: noped
True, height copers r literally cancer.

Height is as important if not more than face

People don't realize that if we're looking at sheer numbers increasing your height opens up your dating pool to MORE girls.Gotta be 2 inches + than your girl. Also 15 dollar lifts and investing 80-100 in a couple of good shoes is more efficient than spending thousands if not tens of thousands on facial surgery to the point where it could halo over height.

• +1
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, Griffith, LowTierNormie and 2 others
People don't realize that if we're looking at sheer numbers increasing your height opens up your dating pool to MORE girls.Gotta be 2 inches + than your girl. Also 15 dollar lifts and investing 80-100 in a couple of good shoes is more efficient than spending thousands if not tens of thousands on facial surgery to the point where it could halo over height.
Lifts are fast, easy, cheap and give meaningful results. No surgery can match in a price/results point of view. Lifts are a godsend

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 3593 and Griffith