5 reasons Why you need to get a deepfake from me

D

Deleted member 3478

Silver
1. You don’t need to settle for a LTR aka “girlfriend” like most normies. LTR’s are suboptimal (unless it’s an open relationship on your end not hers like Alex from PWF), or else the girl will inevitably cheat. Women can pick up on it if you got no options beside her. Unless she’s a saint, you’ll lose her sooner or later

2. You’ll get a huge number of matches on any dating app you decide to join meaning an endless stream of new dates. Most girls online are too stupid to pick up on differences between your photo and you IRL. I met girls at the beach where my face is completely visible and still didn’t get called out.

3. Being seen with girls raises your status with other men. Anywhere you go, you’ll experience bros being more outgoing to you etc… Especially if you date multiple girls in the same venue, you’ll emit an “air” of king energy wherever you go.

4. Once you experience abundance online you’ll realize how tedious cold approach is compared to online dating. You won’t lose sleep every weekend chasing women who aren’t into you.

5. You can troll and ask for nudes when bored and playing video games inside.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, closedplatecel and Deleted member 19896
mirin' dark triad scammer energy

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 16474 and Deprived
Bump

• +1
Reactions: thecel

bump like Alex PWF’s nose lfj